Although many of Google's services are free, you must have a Google account to fully access them. These services include Gmail, Google Drive, YouTube, and much more. This FAQ will show you how to create a Google account.
How To Create a Google Account
- To create a Google account you can use your regular email (eg Hotmail or Yahoo). Just follow these steps:
- Enter the homepage of Google and click on the "Sign-in" button at the top right corner
- Click on "Create one for free use"
- Fill out the form fields: enter your email address (which will be associated with your Google account), choose a password for your Google account ... click "I accept. Create my account"
- Now you just need to go through the account verification process. Select the country where you reside and enter your mobile phone. Click "Send verification code to my mobile phone"
- Receive a call from Google on your mobile phone which tells you the verification code. Enter the code in the box and click "Verify"
- It's done! Your Google account has been created, you only need to enter your mail, open the email you received from Google and click on the link for account verification.