Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 3751 - 3800 of about 9,840
  • How to import a range of cells from a different worksheet Closed

Hello, Please help me to import a range of cells depend on the output cells generated on different worksheets on a page-2(in my folder the differe...

mathewmunna | Latest reply: mathewmunna May 20, 2015
    2 replies
  • Data Consolidation Closed

Hi Team I have a set of data in Sheet 1 ( Data vs value ) . I want to consolidate the value according to its data in the same sheet. This can be d...

Karthikeyan1207 | Latest reply: TrowaD May 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • letters and numbers Closed

Hello, Could someone please help. Is there a formula to convert A12812001 into 5/8/2015. A =2015 and 128 = the day. The rest of the numbers do...

judy | Latest reply: TrowaD May 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • convert number to word in excel Closed

Hello, please suggest me the way to convert number to word

Ravi | Latest reply: Computertech May 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • How do I populate worksheet tabs via a formula or macros? Closed

Hello, I have a list of fifty different names I need to enter on the tabs of 50 worksheets (all on the same workbook). Is there a macros formula ...

Tam | Latest reply: vcoolio May 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • to consolidate data and copy to new workbook Closed

I have a workbook "EOLPN_Data.xlsx" with 22 sheets on it, data and sheets will increase every month. I want to create a new workbook and copy all the...

Mohdmust | Latest reply: Mohdmust May 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • Please help me to import name range using connection Closed

Hello, i have connected a worksheet-2 to worksheet-1 and in worksheet-2 i have named ranges which i want to import using the vba script is it poss...

mathewmunna | Latest reply: mathewmunna May 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • Please help me to show these range from sheet name "output" Closed

i have a sheet name output in my worksheet.. i want i, j to show the path or range from "output" page. please help me to solve this issue. Sub Max(...

mathewmunna | Latest reply: mathewmunna May 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • Change yyyymmdd format to mm/dd/yy in excel Closed

Kindly give me guide to solve the change yyyymmdd format to mm/dd/yy in excel Santosh Mane

Reset@123 | Latest reply: eladeb May 17, 2015
    2 replies
  • Excel VBA Format a Range Borders to Crossed diagonal lines Solved/Closed

Hello, please help me to format a range of cells like if in a range a1:c10 if any cell eg: c1 contains a value c then format diagonal lines wit...

mathewmunna | Latest reply: MaxStart May 17, 2015
    4 replies
  • How can I pull Multiple information from a Data Sheet Closed

Hello, I have a data sheet with hundreds of Packaged Products that have specific items in each one, and what I am trying to do is on another sh...

Simpleminded... | Latest reply: vcoolio May 17, 2015
    1 reply
  • change numeric to word in excel Closed

how to change numeric to word in excel

Om6367 | Latest reply: Computertech May 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • Copying conditional formatting to other rows automatically? Closed

Hi folks, Could somebody good with excel please have a look: I have a problem. I want to color the whole row with conditional formatting. For e...

Annoyed | Latest reply: MaxStart May 15, 2015
    1 reply
  • Macro to copy specific data Closed

Hi, I have the following script which copies data in cell A in the row where "Y" is clicked in column 26 from worksheet One to cell A in the next b...

Fwong | Latest reply: Fwong May 15, 2015
    0 replies
  • how to get multiple tables from sheet 1 and transfer to another Closed

Hello, i am trying to transfer data from one sheet to another. i have drivers so i want each initial to have its own table. can someone help me with t...

justme | Latest reply: vcoolio May 14, 2015
    1 reply
  • Is it possible to import namerange(values) from other pages Closed

Hello, i have 10 number of pages which has name like file1.. file2.. file3 to file 10 i have defined name range in all files.. i have another wo...

mathewmunna | Latest reply: mathewmunna May 13, 2015
    0 replies
  • Having excel send an email when changes have been made Closed

Hello, I recently saw that a code was given to have an auto email sent out once the workbook was save. I tried the code but nothing happened for m...

hooper1234 | Latest reply: hooper1234 May 13, 2015
    0 replies
  • its about excel macros Closed

Hello, I need to saveas some excel cell range as text file how to do it Any help will be appreciated Thanks in advance

madhuramji | Latest reply: ac3mark May 12, 2015
    3 replies
  • Compare two excel sheets in the same workbook Closed

Guys ! I need your expert advise .I'm working on a crusie ship and at the moment I'm trying to compare 2 voyages (Passenger Lists) which has the same ...

Kenny | Latest reply: TrowaD May 12, 2015
    3 replies
  • Macros, button that copies data from certain cells into table Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a "database" table on one sheet to record data that was calculated on another sheet. The issue is the data calculated...

Bex | Latest reply: vcoolio May 11, 2015
    1 reply
  • Copy data range from one Sheet to Another Closed

Hi, i try cope one Range for another Sheet in the Work book but I failed in the Past method and i dont find the problem Sub CopyClearedDefect() ...

Shlom | Latest reply: Shlom May 11, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to copy conditional formatting to other rows? Closed

Hi folks, I have a problem. I want to color the whole row with conditional formatting. For example, if A1 = x, then the whole row from A1:Z1 should...

Annoyed | Latest reply: Annoyed May 11, 2015
    0 replies
  • Conditional Formatting: 3 range of numbers Solved/Closed

Hello, would like to seek advice from some of the experts here. I want to do conditional formatting from column O6-O21. If percentage is a...

LCC | Latest reply: LCC May 10, 2015
    2 replies
  • Master Sheet and Subsets Closed

Hello, I use Excel for keeping track of flights in a flight simulator. At the moment I have everything on a master sheet. There are 20 columns and ...

JoHubb | Latest reply: JoHubb May 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • Reformatting a Date in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I could really use your help with Excel. How can I change a date formatted like this...03/12/2004...to just reflect the month and year...0...

Bert | Latest reply: Bert May 8, 2015
    4 replies
  • Struggling with dependent text or list display in cell Closed

Hi - thanks for reading I'm not sure if this is possible but I'd like to get the following to work: - Cell A1 contains a small pick from list -...

leecey1 | Latest reply: MaxStart May 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • Expiration Date Search, Copy to Sheet2 Closed

Hi! I have a spreadsheet with dates in column C starting at C7, and other info to do with the dates in columns A through L Im wanting to have a c...

AJohn403 | Latest reply: vcoolio May 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • Copy Data from One sheet in a workbook to another Sheet Closed

Hi, I'm trying to copy one sheet automatically in one workbook to multiple workbooks. For example the workbook is May 2015 Sales Numbers and the S...

Loren@Tsep | Latest reply: MaxStart May 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • get a percentage in microsoft excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to get 10% of a number in another cell. rather than doing it in my head, I was hoping someone would know the formula. If you do,...

theocupent | Latest reply: kb May 7, 2015
    3 replies
  • How to use name range..Please help to solve this issue.. Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a excel work book which has few name ranges eg namerange1, namerange2, namerange3.. how i can display the resultant like if column e...

mathewmunna | Latest reply: Mathewmunna May 7, 2015
    4 replies
  • Automatically Syncing Data from my master sheet to Individual Sh Closed

Hi, What would be the procedure for automatically Syncing Data from my master sheet to Individual Artist sheet. I basically would be enteri...

saral.saraf | Latest reply: vcoolio May 6, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel Partial Cell Match Closed

Hello, I am doing a report of online tracking with automatic data generator raw data output format tracking ID / Views ...

Eric | Latest reply: Eric May 6, 2015
    0 replies
  • comparison Closed

Hello, I have two spreadsheets with different quarters of the year however, the names changes because some are in the first quarter and not in the s...

jg | Latest reply: jg May 5, 2015
    0 replies
  • Transpose every 4 rows Closed

Hello, I have a problem. How can I transpose this: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 to this: 1 5 2 6 3 7 4 8 Help much appreciated!

Justyn | Latest reply: Justyn May 5, 2015
    0 replies
  • Need macro to copy paste from Sheet1 to Sheet2 with condition Closed

Hi Everyone, Please help to simplify below macro code. Sub Macro2() Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A2").Copy Sheets("Sheet2").Range("A2:A21") Sheet...

zushi | Latest reply: zushi May 5, 2015
    0 replies
  • Macro:Combining related rows into one, but keeping some fields Closed

Hello, I am referring to this resolution: https://ccm.net/faq/20104-excel-a-macro-to-combine-selected-rows What I need is is say each row of col...

KSWI | Latest reply: KSWI May 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to change date in order of dd/mm/yy in excel 10 Closed

Hello, I want a solution for this!?! pls Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Prabhu | Latest reply: MaxStart May 4, 2015
    1 reply
  • Please help! Excel Auto-Move Row to New Sheet Closed

Hello! I am stuck and could use some help please. I'm trying to make a dynamic spreadsheet workbook that has sheets based on project with a roll-u...

jtalbot13 | Latest reply: jtalbot13 May 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Help in Excel ignore blanks Closed

I wish to list out certain data from a source file. While listing in the new file, it should ignore blanks. How do I do it, please? Source File ...

jsridhar | Latest reply: jsexcel May 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • what it mean RS = 7: Sheets(F1).Select Closed

Hello, im stater excel vba i see this code and im not clear what it mean please any one explain me.

niroth | Latest reply: MaxStart May 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Selecting Currency type Closed

while converting a numeric value to the words I wish to choose currency type like Dollar, AED etc. while using following article https://support.mic...

mnavids | Latest reply: mnavids May 2, 2015
    0 replies
  • I have a excel sheet and i want same data to be copied in other Closed

Hello, I have a excel sheet and i want same data to be copied in other folder. Other folder is my google drive so as i do the work i have a backup...

srigopal | Latest reply: srigopal May 1, 2015
    0 replies
  • Filtering data from another worksheet cell value Closed

Hi I have a graph where I'm displaying some points from a worksheet, in this worksheet I have a simple autofilter filter criteria (Display = Yes or N...

OctavioHe | Latest reply: OctavioHe May 1, 2015
    0 replies
  • Excel master list Closed

Hello, I will be creating a spreadsheet with lots of text data, addresses, phone numbers, names, ect. I have all the data set up in rows so I will j...

Jason | Latest reply: MaxStart May 1, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel VBA input data to next empty Range Closed

HI everyone, I am excel vba stater I have crazy problem to solve. I want to input data into range j6 by use inputbox and if j6 had value next input wi...

Niroth | Latest reply: MaxStart May 1, 2015
    1 reply
  • Exam layout help Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to display a classroom layout on sheet 2 using a list of names from sheet 1 I'm sure it's possible, I just don't know where to sta...

Dibble | Latest reply: addseo1115 May 1, 2015
    8 replies
  • Conditional formatting cell if every cell contains "YES" Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to A2 (surname) and B2 (forename) to turn green if every cell in range C1:F1 equals "yes". At the moment it is highlighting A2 & B2 i...

LizzyDashwood | Latest reply: LizzyDashwood May 1, 2015
    2 replies
  • VBA/Macro - copying rows onto new excel Closed

HI I have Excel 2013. I have a file that I need to copy the rows onto a new excel workbook if it meet two criteria using VBA/Macro. For example,...

B | Latest reply: B Apr 30, 2015
    0 replies
  • replacing any alphabet with C, and number with 0 in an alphanume Closed

Hello, I have huge list of alphanumeric string in each row. And I want to replace any alphabet with C, and number with 0 in an alphanumeric. e.g I...

Raj | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 30, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel help Closed

I think I need to use multiple formula to find this. I think an If function is used for sure. I need to find a formula that gives me the difference be...

nele8118 | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 30, 2015
    1 reply