The discussions

How to do an automation for copy paste, added new row (macro)

Solved

Hello, I have attached file http://www.sendspace.com/file/wjh0oe I want to automated a some step (tab table Z) Thus, for example, that in X 201...

11 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2013 by
jpppol

Kindly request for excel help in cell formating

Hello, Configuration: Dell laptop with vista If you have some time, can you please try to help me, I would greatly appreciate any help ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Formula help needed

Solved

Hello, I am in need of a formula. I own a business in which I receive payments from my clients in various ways. I also have multiple locations...

9 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2013 by
cromwelld

Updating multiple sheets from a master sheet

Hello, Please, how do I create a mapping between multiple sheets and a master sheet all in the same workbook? I have at least 400 sheets and ther...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Entering value for column at once, displaying in all sheets

Solved

Hello, I have a workbook with multiple sheets(1,2,3) , each sheet has list of items randomly placed, the same items are repeated in other sheets ran...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Import files into excell 2003 from path

Hello, I would like to import a long list of photos into a spread sheet using excell 2003 to make a product catalog. in column F I have the path t...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Help combining worksheets in excel 2007

Solved/Closed

We use excel 2007 to store information about our products and have a different worksheet for each range. Is there any way of combining all these wo...

12 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Conditional formatting

Solved

Hello, I need a help on Conditional formatting: I have a data in A2:E5 (Sheet 1), and in Sheet 2 i have reference data in Column A. i need to...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2013 by
Matheswaran

Use of formula

Hello, l try to add up figures with vat but l coudn't get de total thanks. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 19.0

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Inventory

Solved

Hello, Can you pls help me with the following: I have Inventory Workbook, and Invoices. Every time I open new Invoice and entering Quantities of...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2013 by
Ashley

Vba how to create new worksheet and move value

Solved

Hello there, I am zero in vba, can anyone please assist me what code to be used given following conditon Given,(I have data converted from csv t...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Have to update data from one sheet to other sheet automatically

Hello, I have four excel sheets , in which some field names are similar. When i update a common field in one sheet i want other sheets to update ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Format range of cells based off another range of cells

Hello, I have a set of values in column $A. I want to format cells in columns $B:$Z to be red if any of their values are equal to any values in co...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Excel, if / then or is there a better way?

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that lists each kid in my class. I have entered the answer they gave for each and every question on a 40 quesiton test....

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Password macro help

Hello, I have a code that unlocks sheets I need to use that are password protected but I have other code I used to combine the worksheets into 1 w...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Vb how execute code for each file open & open multiple files

Hello, The top half is code for opening my file. I tried opening multiple which seems to open but not execute the code I want ran for each file. I'm...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Facing difficulties in implementing charts

I have file1, file2, file3 and I want to have a chart with each's G column from 2 to final and each's I column from 2 to final. G in X axes and I i...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro

Hello, I need a help in using the excel macro I have designed the Userform for searching the particular value from the excel.By typing the valu...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Compare two columns in different sheet and retrive corrspo value

Hello, How to compare two columns in one sheet with that of two columns in other sheet and retrive the corresponding Key value of the third column...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Excel macro; adding password

Solved/Closed

Hello, Hope you anyone can help me with this... I need to create a macro that unlocks a password-protected sheet with password "password", do so...

13 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2013 by
Pujdo

Summing up data from groups & pasting it another column

Solved

Hello there, I need to write a macro for the following example: A 2 A 3 A 3 B 4 B 1 B 4 C 7 D 3 D 8 Etc. Basicallly i ne...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Special sum of a column

Solved

Hello, In have some columns with plenty of data. And I need to make a column which will have ... D2=C2 D3=C2+C3 D4=C2+C3+C4 ....................

3 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Number to word

Hello, i want to covert number in to word like 1000(one thousands) 100 (one hundred) Plz help me to convert number to word in this format Conf...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Comparing data in multiple excel worksheets

Hello, For work, I was given an excel document with a different worksheet for each month in 2012. Clients can come to our food pantry one time in ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Calculation of time

Hello friends Pls help me to calculate time in excel. Time value is A1 is 15:25. I have to subtract 11:30 hrs from A1 and doing calculation lik...

11 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Summary of two or more excel sheets

Hello, i want to do summary of two or more worksheets in a single worksheet to review the data and anlysis. is there any method to do this. pl...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Formula for identifying letter with sum value

Hello, I am new to Excel and know very basic formulas. I have made a spreadsheet and have everything pretty much ok except for one part I need ...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Macro code for sum of 3 rows

Hello, I have a problem. I have a data in which there is only 1 column but 1000 rows. I need a macro to get sum of 3 rows. can anyone help me...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2013 by
TrowaD

Office excel & outlook

Hello jim, "I have a Excel Sheet in which details of member are recorded with there Date of Birth and e-mail id. and I want to wish them on there ...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Problems with if-function...

Hello, I'm using Excel 2003 (yes, still) and I'm having trouble with the IF function. I have a 13-digit number in E2, and in F2 I want the funct...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2013 by
Kevin@Radstock

Column addition automatically

Hello, I get raw data base from client, My first work is to insert two new columns in Column 6 & 7.....Is it possible to do it through macro ?...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Excel formatting

Hello, I am having trouble with a formula in Excel. I have 600 rows of financial data. Column A has numbers 1 thru 6, which correspond with differe...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2013 by
Kevin@Radstock

Need help with percentage please

Solved

Hello, I am new to excel and I am not very good at it so any help would be greatly appreciated. I know anyone out there is helping for no reason o...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

How to get the data while entering in the other cell

Hello, Thanks for your reply. But what i need is if i enter a student ID in a cell in sheet 1 it must open the student details of concerned id in...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

How to find the data by entering the data in one cell

Hello, we are dealing with projects of different colleges. there is a data of more than 1000 students. each time i have to click on the respective...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Copy rows to different spreadsheets based on 1 column

Hello, I have a spreadsheet where I track open orders for my company. We track this by multiple metrics and values. I currently manually copy and ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Populate data in excel according with n

Solved

Hello all, My intention is populate an Excel sheet with a variable number of rows according with a number inserted on a fixed column. co...

6 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2013 by
TrowaD

Conditional formatting using dates in different cells

Solved

Hello, I need help with a problem that is driving me insane. I have column A, B, and C A is date started B is date finished C is days it to...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2013 by
rbarletta

Percentage formula?

Hello, I have a column in a Micosoft Excel spreadsheet that contains Yes & No answers. Can anyone please tell me how do I find out how many Ye...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Compare and count two columns

Hello, I am struggling with a fairly basic excely problem. I have 2 colums Feb 2012 and Feb 2013 each have a number of different crime types...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Comparing data in two columns and setting a value

Hello, I'm comparing data in a very big database. and want to assign a value to matching data. For example A B ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2013 by
TrowaD

Excel search words from a cell and assign txt in another cell

Hello, I am having data like whi below: A B 1. customer1 TV Fridge ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2013 by
TrowaD

Macro - copy speciffic columns when value is x

Hello everyone, I've been having a problem for a while and seem to be unable to solve it. I am now trying to get it done with Macro's but run...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2013 by
TrowaD

Percentage formula

Closed

Hello, I have a column in a Micosoft Excel spreadsheet that contains Yes & No answers. How do I find out how many Yes answers I have compared a...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2013 by
Bionik

Excel macro copy/paste and insert rows

Hello, I am trying to write a macro that takes data from a filter and copy and pastes it into a template to create a standardized set of reports. ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2013 by
Anonymous User

Date formant in excel sheet

Hello, how to solve date formant in excel sheet Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 17.0

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Pulling data from multiple cell's in a series of spreadsheets

Hello, I have already done some searches for help on this but I don't think I am coming up with the right way to say it to search for it probably. ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro

Hello, how can i create the alert excel macro when the cell is changed Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 18.0

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2013 by
rizvisa1

Snding sms from excel sheet

Solved

Hello, i need to send text message from excel sheet to mobile number. is there any method to send sms. please help me to give method. thanks ...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2013 by
ramesh1974

Transferring data from one excel to another

Hello, I am trying to transfer an array of data from several spreadsheets used by individuals to a "master" spreadsheet that will be stored on a shar...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2013 by
excelnovice
Results 3901 - 3950 out of a total of 7,061