Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 4051 - 4100 of about 9,810
  • Single line macro required Closed

Hallo I have data in this format: Please help me with a macro that will convert it to this format : This macro should run until all the da...

NardusMamba | Latest reply: NardusMamba Feb 24, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to automatically change a cell using Macro's Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has a whole bunch of "½" in it that excel doesn't recognize as the number "0.5". Currently I have to manually cha...

Michael | Latest reply: Michael Feb 24, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to transfer lines of txt from one sheet to another sheet? Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an excel file that has 2 sheets of relevant information that I need excel to logically determine line up and from there automaticly ...

Mike | Latest reply: Mike Feb 24, 2015
    6 replies
  • vba to auto insert comment (by vlookup list) on cell data entry Closed

I have built an accounting program three columns of which are named Vat Number, Debit, and Credit I need that each time I make an entry into any cel...

lincau | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 24, 2015
    10 replies
  • Dates in Excel Closed

I am trying to format the dates in Excel. The spread sheet is used for pay roll and as an example in row 4, column c and column f, I would like to hav...

Craig521 | Latest reply: Craig521 Feb 24, 2015
    0 replies
  • transfer full row based on one column on multiple sheet to one Closed

I am new to this, and never did codes for Excel. But I need help. I have a workbook with 4 tabs: Summary, Project A, Project B, Project C. On Project ...

redwing35 | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 23, 2015
    6 replies
  • Please help me these extremely difficult exercises Closed

Hello, Hello everyone, I have an exercise about if function in excel. Honestly, I did pretty well the previous assignments but this one is much com...

leethanh1994 | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 23, 2015
    1 reply
  • How to copy Conditional Formatting Closed

Hello, This is my problem. Example: A1:E1 contain multiple text & number If F7=0 then A1:E1 change to RED If F7=1 then A1:E1 change to G...

Northern Bee | Latest reply: Northern Bee Feb 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • covert numbers to words Closed

Hello, how do we convert numbers into words in excel Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 40.0.2214.115

hussainezzy | Latest reply: Computertech Feb 23, 2015
    1 reply
  • convert numbers into word Closed

How do we convert numbers into words format in excel

hussainezzy | Latest reply: Computertech Feb 23, 2015
    1 reply
  • Colour code Pivot Row labels - number of labels variable Closed

Hi I have a macro in progress of development to create pivot table based on a constantly varying number of row labels eg "A1", "B16", "B32", "C18" et...

BwanaBill | Latest reply: BwanaBill Feb 22, 2015
    0 replies
  • Solver Macro Closed

Hello dears, I will be glad if you help me in resolving the below brain challenging case An excel sheet with 1000 rows for unique names and wha...

ghaith.ashi | Latest reply: ghaith.ashi Feb 22, 2015
    0 replies
  • Excel Macro Closed

Hello, Brain challenging question!! What we have here is an excel sheet with 1000 rows for my clients generated by system for my client's produ...

Ashi | Latest reply: Ashi Feb 22, 2015
    0 replies
  • Repair Excel Files. Solved/Closed

Hello Experts, My problem is as follow: We're reinstall an Laptop With Windows 7, but the user does not back up a folder, This folder contained ...

allisoncharl... | Latest reply: pearsonjoseph301 Feb 22, 2015
    3 replies
  • Excel Data Match Sheets Closed

Hello, I am hoping you can please help me with a query in excel that I am stuck on. I have 2 workbooks, one with raw data the other used for report...

CatherineGPR | Latest reply: CatherineGPR Feb 22, 2015
    0 replies
  • how to remove image with VB? Solved/Closed

Hello, I have everything working but removing the image before saving. The code is not working and not even sure where to place it. (using excel...

Janit | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 20, 2015
    6 replies
  • Code to copy data from one sheet and pasting into specific cells Closed

Hi all, I have two worksheets. Namely 'Worksheet Values' and 'Worksheet Final'. 'Worksheet Values' contains all the data that I want to insert in...

m3faizan | Latest reply: cmarzahn Feb 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting based on another cell; apply to rows Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two columns. Column A is for expiration dates, and Column B has a drop down menu indicating the status of an request (eg, pending, a...

radiofriendl... | Latest reply: radiofriendlybox Feb 20, 2015
    2 replies
  • Moving data from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, I need to move a date if 21 days great than today Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 10.0

sinjin | Latest reply: cmarzahn Feb 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • Need help with date and if statement newbie Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to work out a formula if possible, to determine a date based on a date in another cell. So if the Date in Cell A is 3/1/2015,...

T | Latest reply: cmarzahn Feb 20, 2015
    5 replies
  • IF Function help Closed

Hello, I am working on a spread sheet whereby one cell contacts REV and RP and I then want the amount linked to that row to become a negative figure...

Stella1977 | Latest reply: cmarzahn Feb 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • numeric value to word. Closed

How I can create any amount in word format from numeric format automatically or using the formula function in MS Excel Sheet? Kindly showing easy ...

Firoz.Tex | Latest reply: cmarzahn Feb 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • How to interchange the date format Closed

Hello, I have my date format as 01.02.2015 but when we replace the . with / it shows as 01/02/2015 which is 02-Jan-2015. I want to show it as 01-F...

Ashish | Latest reply: cmarzahn Feb 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • if cell ="text" =Other text Closed

Hello, I'm looking for a formula that will help me do the following: If cell contains "Other (please specify)" that value of that cell needs to...

calebz | Latest reply: cmarzahn Feb 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • Data Match Closed

I have 2 workbooks, one with raw data the other used for reporting. The workbook with the raw data has 2 columns one being publication number and the ...

CatherineGPR | Latest reply: CatherineGPR Feb 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • data is not appear in drop dawn list in filter Closed

Hello, i have some data rows almost 2000 there is black rows between every row. filter did not showing whole data in drop dawn so i can remove empty...

Manoj | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel tutor Closed

Hi forum I am new here and I need excel tutorial, can anyone help?

Royaldee | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 19, 2015
    3 replies
  • the DATE that i enter the DATA Closed

Hello, is that possible to know the date that i enter the data in a cell. for example i enter the data in cell B1 today and i want this date in C1 ...

ArashMan | Latest reply: RayH Feb 19, 2015
    3 replies
  • Generating New Document Closed

Hello, I have an internal budget and I would like to use macro to generate another workbook with specific information from that budget with formul...

Sophie | Latest reply: cmarzahn Feb 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • If formula to identify data outside a timeframe Closed

Hello, I have a excel report that contains data including a date created and inception date. I would like to run a formula that will tell me if the ...

Wiebes | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • Shortcut/Keys in Excel Closed

Hi! I'm Jen..I know how to use the Excel, however, I haven't use it for years now and my Job now is Secretary so I will be encountering Excel, Word, P...

Jen | Latest reply: ArashMan Feb 18, 2015
    2 replies
  • date to words Closed

Hello, sir please tell me in detail steps of converting date to words

amol | Latest reply: Computertech Feb 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • How to replace * with / in all formulas in an excel sheet Solved/Closed

hi Guys, does anyone of you know please how to replace the multiply sign with a divide sign in all of the formulas in an excel sheet? I could not f...

DG83 | Latest reply: DG83 Feb 18, 2015
    4 replies
  • time calculation (TimeXnumber) Solved/Closed

Hello, i want calculate the salary of workers like the following example. worker No.1 salary/hour 1$ working hours this week 3:45 (3 hou...

ArashMan | Latest reply: ArashMan Feb 17, 2015
    4 replies
  • Transferring Data from one work sheet to another Closed

How can I transfer the final column totals from a rental data sheet to a specified place on another sheet in same book ?

Malvan | Latest reply: Malvan Feb 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Search similar entries Closed

Hi, I need to know, how to search similar entries in list of numeric entries. eg: Suppose I have numeric entries of 6 digits each having number...

arpit.rastogi | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 17, 2015
    1 reply
  • Create a Macros that seemingly deletes rows at random Closed

I have a spreadsheet that is sorted by Facility, then Financial Class, and then Patient Type. I need to only have 0-2 rows of data for each Patien...

Bdemaray21 | Latest reply: Bdemaray21 Feb 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • VBA copy value until reached a certain value Closed

Hello, I would like the following thing to do: I have one sheet in which I have a value from and a value to. For example from B4= 104 (from) B...

Venivid | Latest reply: Venivid Feb 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Need to fill values across Closed

Hello, I have a requirement for a macro wherein I need to select values(numbers) from the left(the first available number) and fill it across the r...

Deepu | Latest reply: Deepu Feb 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Fill in sale values in one sheet from another sheet based on day Closed

Hello, I have one workbook with a sheet that has a column that will have each day of the week for an entire month and the colums after will be cat...

Bdotp | Latest reply: Bdotp Feb 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Conditional formattingon Excel 2010 Closed

Can anyone please help me with this!! conditions are: If column A is between B+1 & B+2.5 then its green. If column A is > B+2.5 then its red. If ...

Ak | Latest reply: Ak Feb 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Transferring data from one worksheet to another Closed

Hello, I have a data dump where i need to run a macro which will segregate selected data to another worksheet: For e.g. Title Date/Time Resource...

Anoymous | Latest reply: Anoymous Feb 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Count a value change in cells Closed

Hi, I'm trying to count how many times did 1 cell from a row has been changed from 1 to 0 and then back to 1, how many times did this form of change h...

MindTwister | Latest reply: MindTwister Feb 16, 2015
    2 replies
  • Conditional Formatting based of another cell Closed

Hello, I am attempting to do conditional formatting in Excel 2013. I am trying to make Cell C 3 turn red if cell 1 is 25% less or greater than cell...

Delightful2k4 | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • How to create a file in makro and copy a row from other makro Closed

Hello, Please help me how to create a new excel file and copy data into this from other excel file. The new file filename will be a column.xls from ...

Csongi | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 16, 2015
    3 replies
  • Transferring Data from one spreadsheet to Another Closed

Suppose i have a file name tan.xls and another file names rule.xls! then i want to copy all data in tan.xls file in cell D2 - D22 to rule.xls file in ...

Alazeem | Latest reply: Computertech Feb 16, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting help please Closed

I need some help that could possibly save me a huge amount of time. I'm new to conditional formatting and am working on a new method to help my staff...

lb_028 | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 14, 2015
    1 reply
  • trfing data from master wks to another wks Closed

Hi all...I would to get help from here as I trying to input my project data into my Master list. When we select won or lost under the status for proje...

kai1401 | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 14, 2015
    14 replies
  • replacing a field with value. Closed

Hello, I hope someone could help me with this issue, i have a field TN1 and want to copy the one TN1 and replace the first TN1 with 375 and then rep...

hogs | Latest reply: hogs Feb 13, 2015
    0 replies
  • Enter time in a column by click Closed

I'm trying to enter the time in a column by clicking

dbrumm | Latest reply: dbrumm Feb 13, 2015
    0 replies