The discussions

Copy many columns and past it in one single column

Hello, I am trying to copy many columns C,D, and G and paste them into on column B in the first blank cell in the same sheet and I will need to do the...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Convertion of numeric to text

Hello, I have used your program for converting numeric to text in excel but there is problem regarding when we are entering greater than 100000 (o...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

Search for a text in a column when found copy cell above it

Hello, Boy Results Ttstm063 Mark Earned Points Earned Boy Results Ttstm063 Mark Earned Points Earned Boy Results Boy Results Ttstm063 ...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2013 by
rizvisa1

If and logic

Hello, I am trying to write an Excel formula where i have a condition statement that varies result. For example if my target figure is > 30 but le...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2013 by
rizvisa1

Copy from one excel sheet to another

Hello, I am trying to figure out if it is possible to copy from one sheet to another. Not the whole sheet, but rather I would like to put cells f...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2013 by
sutch

Short cut to merge cells

Solved/Closed

Hello, If there a short cut on the key board to merge cells in excel?

17 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2013 by
Roopesh

Macro to connect to paste all clipboard excel 2007

hello, I wish to make a macro that will paste All from the clipboard Excel 2007 ( do the same as the Paste All Clipboard button ) The cell is A1 sh...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2013 by
Zohaib R

How can i lock the column in excel

Hello, If I have a table or Excel sheet and I made a function in a cell A2 and drag this function to be coped in all column A and finally I wan...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Macro to sort clipboard paste all function

WINDOWS 7 EXCEL 2007 Hello, I would like to make a macro that would convert the data below to (See-Below) LIFETIME RECORD STARTS WINS 2NDS 3R...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2012 by
pennbowl

Updating excel that has macros

Hello, How can you easily update an Excel workbook that already is using Macros? I need to insert two columns but once I do, I receive errors. T...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Vlookup ?

Hello, I have list of 1000 company names in col A and in col B 20,000 company names. I would like to know if the company in A appears anywhere in ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Convert numbers to text format:

Hello, i got a problem in my data. there are many soluations already available for converting text format to number. But how can number format ca...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2012 by
RWomanizer

Formating date

Solved

Hello, I have date in a cell now i want to see the next cell red color if the next cell is not filled up by the next 10 days from 1st cells date. ...

9 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2012 by
shishacu

Help with comparing/deleting columns

Hello, I will be eternally grateful if anyone can help me with the following scenario. I have 4 columns Vendor_Name Vender_Code In...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Formulas

Hello, I ve forgotten some formulas used in excel. Please someone should with this formula used to set ranks eg, first, second, etc. Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Cpoying data from one sheet to another

Hello, i have a excel file. in sheet on i have some data like sr no........name...........father's name.........roll no........ 1..............raj...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Match barcode between 2 sheets

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two diffrent sheets. One sheets has tens thausand lines with barcode value,description and quantity of product. another one has 2...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2012 by
TrowaD

Excel multiple function

Hello, I need to put multiple functions into a one cell result in Excel. The result of one function (result A), squared (result B) and that numb...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

I want to extract specific data from microsoft excell cell

Hello, i want to extract the following details into another collumn (bold ) from data in collumn B1 into C1. The information i want begins with 3 di...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

How can i eliminate #value in calculated cells

Solved

Hello, I am building an Excel calculation sheet for cookeries for christmas. In cell H$7 I have the input for how many times I would like to ...

14 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2012 by
hwrychen

Excel/toshiba problem

Hello, having a problem in Excel. my arrow keys seem to work spontaneously and are continuously scrolling me across the screen - makes it difficul...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

How to find missing numbers in a seperate column from 2 columns

Hello, I have data in 2 columns (given below) and want to compare both the columns and want to get the missing numbers in seperate column. e.g ...

rizvisa1

Convert currency (indian) into words

Hello, daer Sir, i need to convert currency (Indian) into words while working on my excell work sheet,as in Excell there is no farmula availab...

rizvisa1

How you can get an atomatic serial number in a particular column

Hello, Suppose A1 is serial, B1 persons name, C1 amount due, D1 amount paid, E1 invoice number, F1 is invoice date and so on, that is A2, B2, C2........

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro sort and data series

I'm looking for a macro that will accomplish 2 things: first I want to sort a range called "data" primary key is "com", secondary key is "cvt", next ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Conditional formatting highlight entire row based on date

Hello, I'm trying to highlight an entire row in excel if the date in column B is later than today. Can you help? Please. Configuration: Window...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Help with a vba code

Hello, I'm trying to configure the DEL key to clear the contents and Unlocked the cell (if Locked). I create the module: Public Sub MyDelKey() ...

12 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Look for values from a different sheet and return it

Hello, So I am working with a file that has 2 sheets. Sheet 1 has columns A,B,C,D Sheet 2 has Column. A B C D For both sheets, column A= ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Macro help

Hello, I wrote the below macro but my problem is the number of rows change each month so i would like to have an autofill the formula from column ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Copy range depending on a cell values

Hello, i am looking for a script that gives me the following : column A to D contains my data that I want to copy to another sheet, E/F contai...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2012 by
TrowaD

Help with vba

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to program a macro in Excell 2010. What I need it to do is look in a Range for the NotEmptyCells and change their property fro...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2012 by
amedotero

Copy data into next empty cell in new sheet

Solved

Hello, I am trying to make a 2 sheet workbook which has the input details in Sheet1 A1 and this is changed weekly but the info in this cell shoul...

15 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Copy rows a set number of times

Hello, I have a delivery manifest that shows the amount of products coming in, descriptions etc. that we use to produce barcode labels. Unfortunat...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Organizing data

Hello, This is not as clear as it could be but I will try. I have a spreadsheet that has two columns. The left column (A) is populated by 8-Digit ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excel vba/macro for keyword based search on listed urls.

Greetings respected team, Kindly advise if it is possible to create an Excel based VBA or Macro that helps search predefined keywords in predefined...

rizvisa1

Macro to create sales report

Hello, i have a set of invoice] in excel formats in a folder. I need to generate a sales report for this. sales report should contain bill no, dat...

rizvisa1

Worksheet columns added into one worksheet

Good Day! I need to take Column/Row: M18 from worksheets 05202011 thru 12302011 (example: sheet 14 thru sheet 46), add and enter in to blank/anothe...

rizvisa1

Auto filter problem

Solved

Hello, when i am filtering any item for adding value in that item, it will gets filter but the blank cell coming at last is much further behind th...

rizvisa1

Recalculate formula when format changes

Hello, I have a VB module that sums cells with a specific color background. It works fine but I have to click on the cell with the formula to get...

rizvisa1

Splitting list of names with formula - can you spot what's wrong

Solved

Hi everyone, I have a list of 1805 names which are gathered in a single column. These names range in length and "format" (e.g. John Smith, John C ...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Vba query

Hello, I'm trying to program a macro in Excell 2007. I want to put up formular for multiplying various columns and dividing eg((A5*B5)+A5)/C5...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

If function in excel

Solved

Hello, my formula is =If(or(A5="016f7",A5="016b8",A5="017a3"),The monthly instalment is equivalent to...........,"") I want in place of ..........

5 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2012 by
bkaromo

Comparing two excel worksheets

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to find an easy way to compare and extract data from two excel worksheets. This is the scenario.. I have an excel worksheet ...

10 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2012 by
lcouri

Help with populating multiple if functions

Hello, I'm working in an excel workbook with several sheets. I want information from the "Income" sheet to populate to the "Discounts" sheet whe...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Cut/copy in vba

Solved

Hello, I am fairly new to Macros but I am trying to write vba code in Excel 2003 version that will enable me to cut/copy a table from one worksh...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2012 by
Chamberlyn

Excel adding a price to data entered

Hello, here's my problem, I have a scanner which I scan my product with and it enters the product into a cell and I want excel to be able to recoginis...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2012 by
aspperasp

Create a dbr - database reporting tool for a list of exceptions!

Hello, I am new to VB programming. I need your help to make a DBR - Data base Reporting tool for the back end process at work which could be als...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Convert

Hello, how to convert numeric to alphabet in excel ? Thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Macros in my spreadsheet

Hello, I managed to create a macro to show the following: If (I30,I3*G3,H3*G3) and this repeats itself for cell N3,R3, V3,Z3 ETC. I need this...

TrowaD

Automation

hello , i used to make a report on excel which exceed more than two hours every day i will mention the report in breif i have a big report whi...

TrowaD
Results 4051 - 4100 out of a total of 7,061