The discussions

Restarting problems

my laptop is restating many time with the problem of a hardware and software...plz help me

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2016 by
Mark_Wales

Notebook dell pressing start button nothing happens

Hi, I have dell inspirion series 3000 11, when I pressing start button nothing happens try everything and nothing Joanna

6 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2016 by
Joannamarek

Laptop acer aspire 5335 - windows vista basic

Solved

I have an Acer Aspire 5335 my battery died on me suddely. And the next time i turned my Laptop back on my Keyboard would not work at all. I 1st though...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Cpu produces 1 long beep when i turn it on

Hello, my cpu produces 1 long beep when i turn it on. im using the onboard video only. what should i do then? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54...

KY_WD  

Laptop just turn off and cannot turn it on

Hello, I actually have a laptop hp dv6000 and it doesnt have a battery . I was able to turn it on a first but it went off . Power cable is conn...

KY_WD  

Damage sd/undetected in computer

Hello, I was transferring data from my pc to my sd card ,suddenly "copy error" this type word shown and I saw my sd card is not present in my pc. The...

Ambucias

I can't open autorun exterminator

My pendrive only showed my a shortcut so i went here and downloaded autorun exterminator. But when I opened it, it told me it was about to update itse...

Ambucias

Dell laptop screen getting blank

Hello My Dell laptop screen getting blank once login. Dell inspiring N4010 model Number and using windows 7. Please help

Mark_Wales

Sony vaio

Hello, a friend borrowed laptop and installed win vista now my laptop doesn't work, I tried restore options but only shows vista, is there another way...

R2D2_WD  

Typing numbers instead of letters.

Hello, My HP 15 is typing numbers I stead of letters. This is the second computer since August. I really don't want to take another one back. Please...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Webcam is not showing in my computer

Hello, sir i bought new webcam of zeberonic but it not show on my computer what should i do Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 31.0

ac3mark

Canon mg 4250 not responding

Good morning, I have the same problem as Pistolero de 09 march 2013. But I know nothing about computer hardware / system. I use this printer for a l...

ac3mark

Screen upside down

Hello, My screen has been turned upside down and has been left a while, so my computer is not locked onto the login page upside down and the control...

Ambucias

Laptop is not working when i unplugged the laptop

Hello, My HP laptop is not working when i unplugged the laptop from the charger Configuration: Windows / Chrome 54.0.2840.99

3 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

My pc won't start!

Hello, I am not able to log in my laptop since a few days, the last moment I was working on it, I was downloading a game from gametop.com and meanwhil...

Ambucias

Toshiba recovery

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite c675. I upgraded to Windows 10 when Microsoft was offering the free upgrade, and have been having issues with t...

xpcman

Laptop computer screen and external screen

Hi everyone, My toshiba laptop have a screen that it isnt working anymore. When all this started i've tried to connect it in an external screen but ...

xpcman

How to kill shortcut virus in laptop?

How to kill shortcut virus in laptop

xpcman

My acer laptop is not turning on

Hello, My acer laptop is not turning on. I need help. Anyhow I've to open it. Maybe because of viruses in it but I really need to open it. I hold th...

Munawar84

No bootable device

Hello, My Compaq laptop doesnt want to reboot, even when i press the start button at the same time with the F11 key. It gives me the same note: No...

KY_WD  

External hard drive

Hello, I have a seagate external drive and I when I go to "This PC" > Manage > Disks , new one that appear is called "system", so I named it "Q". ...

KY_WD  

Toshiba satellite c655 restore to factory without boot disk

Solved

I am trying to restore my laptop to factory default settings and I pressed the 0 key when starting up and I hit HDD Factory settings and now I get the...

20 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2016 by
kieferschild

I have a problem with my laptop keyboard dell 5537

Hello, some words on my keyboard can not work an example((R_T_V) AND ((T_G_H) like that ple help !

5 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Cpu doesnt boot and fans not turning but keyboard works help pls

Hello, I happen to be just using my just fixed CPU because there was power on but no display on my monitor. And now after like 20 mins of using my r...

R2D2_WD  

Can't find my files on my disk on key

Hello, so last week i had to change my laptop, so i copied my most important files to a samsung 64gb disk on key, and now with my new laptop when i ...

R2D2_WD  

No signal problem

When no signal problem comes I solved the problem by reset the bios settings but after every time I turned on my computer same problem occurres.pleas...

R2D2_WD  

External hard drive

My external hard drive does not show on my computer, it is a WIN 7 32-bit OS. I have tried the list volume in the Diskpart, it does not show on the li...

R2D2_WD  

Pc won't boot

Hello, My gateway won't boot Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.68

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2016 by
nathanwirth

Bleep noise

i have acer laptop and this morning it was bleeping when i put the charger in or out it just bleep only 1 little light on nothing else, this is my co...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

No signal message

Can outside interference cause no signal message? I have a computer at school that had been working fine at the beginning of the year and now we are h...

xpcman

Toshiba mouse trick

Thanks for the tip re: Toshiba laptop cursor failure. I have to admit, read the solution and can't understand how holding a power button on a comp...

xpcman

Laptop unable to turn on and charge battery

Hello, my acer laptop ,was turn off itself,then it was unable to turn ON and i can't charge battery .how can fix it thanks Configuration: Wind...

KY_WD  

Format pd

My PD is shown write protected . I try to format it registry (by changing write protect value ) and cmd (by clear read only attribute) but its current...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2016 by
KY_WD  

Monitor shows a black blank screen

When I start my system then monitor shows a black blank screen . My monitor works properly and cable is also fine what's problem with my system. Plea...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2016 by
AtulkAJ

Turn on my pc but the monitor is black

Hello I try to turn on my pc but the monitor is black with one white line across the middle this just started happing today and i have had no other pr...

8 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2016 by
Marmar

Toshiba z20t-b black screen

Solved

Hello, I have a toshiba z20t-b and I can turn on my laptop and sign in. But after that I get a black screen is there anything I can do to fix this ...

KY_WD  

Sony vaio

Hello, What to so if system disabled comes on screen? Little brothers can be spiteful. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 7.0

R2D2_WD  

Light flash and then off

Hello, I watched a movie with my baby and I went out to prepare a food of my baby and I went back and I saw laptop doesn't display it's screen,and I...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

512b of memory capacity

Hello, I bought a 250 GB HHD, but it shows only 512 B. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 53.0.2785.143

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Dell inspiron 7548 not starting

Hello, My laptop dell inspiron 7548 is not starting . when i turn it on i am seeing the dell logo but it is not getting processed further. My batter...

xpcman

Scanner driver not support my windows 7 32 bit os

Hello, RCFA4122EU GENX SCANNER driver not suppot my windows 7 32 bit os ..how i can instaal in this driver..please help me Configuration: Wind...

xpcman

My some keyboard buttons are not working?

Hello, my laptop Toshiba satellite L50b-d.My keyboard buttons are not working.like(a,b,n,7).please help me i can't work properly. Configuration...

xpcman

My laptop keeps turning off when using

Hello, My laptop keeps turning off when using. It's about 5 years old. Lenovo, no battery. Just had it formatted. After I had it formatted, it sta...

xpcman

Toshiba # key is now £ and the@

Hello, the keyboard on my toshiba laptop has changed, the # key is now £ and the@ is now " Can anyone Help!!!! Configuration: Windows / Chr...

xpcman

Laptop toshiba satelite pro l650 stuck on "leading innovation"

Hello anyone, My Laptop Toshiba Satelite Pro L650 left on hibernate over night then would not boot. It was showing just black screen then, after rem...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2016 by
CostelinoN

How can i format my mass storage usb ?

Solved/Closed

How can I format my mass storage USB ?

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2016 by
ian

Not avle to format my pendrive

Hello, Sir I am not able to format my 16 gb hp pendrive.when in computer management I click on disk management, my disk is showing 15.2 GB Unal...

KY_WD  

Computer booting but no signal from monitor

HELP! Desktop tower I've read all the threads about computers booting but no signal from monitor (with keyboard working "caps lock" test) and tr...

R2D2_WD  

Bios won't detect sata

Hey I have recently built my first computer and tried to install windows. In the process i discovered that the bios won't detect the sata cables. I h...

R2D2_WD  

Hp elitebook not booting up

Solved

Yesterday at 6:30 A.M. I tried to boot up my laptop and all I was greeted to was a black screen. I don't know the model number of my laptop, but I kno...

R2D2_WD  
Results 5251 - 5300 out of a total of 33,786