The discussions

Dell xps15z black screen

Hello, I have a problem in my DELL XPS15Z. It is turning on and then the screen is going blank and black after showing Me this,, resuming windows......

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2016 by
KY_WD  

Seagate 2 tb hard drive does not show up on computer

Hello, I have a 2 tb Seagate hard drive that does not show up in computer but shows up in device manager I have restarted computer and tried all po...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2016 by
jamfah_45

Lenovo thinkpad wont turn on

Hello, My Lenovo Thinkpad laptop has refused to come on when i press the turn on button. It has no physical damage Configuration: iPhone /...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Dvd writer is not shown from removable drive

I want to windows 7 OS install in my computer but when I do booting when dvd writer is not show from removable drive. Just show floppy disk. So what c...

Ambucias

Printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life

A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support

Ambucias

Laptop not turning on

Hello, I tried to turn on my laptop but its not turning on. the charger is working fine but non of the led is glowing when i'm pressing the power ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2016 by
Aniketzz

Laptop frozen

Hello, My laptop has problem, last week I switch off my laptop but I am not realized that still some information I did not exit. Then, when I tu...

KY_WD  

Dell inspiron 17 5000 series

Hello, So my laptop won't power up or anything. I've removed my battery and power cord, held the power button for 30 secs then replaced my battery. ...

KY_WD  

Dell inspiron 15 forgot password

Closed

Hello, HI I have a dell inspiron 15 and forgot password and can't get into the computer and don't hve disks tht came with it anymore Configura...

Ambucias

I dont know the bios password

Closed

Hello, I have a acer aspire v5 its at blue screen icant go by pass any else it says password i do my regular login password and its not that does ...

Ambucias

Toshiba laptop blank screen

My toshiba laptop which has a PA5109U-1BRS battery, doesn't show anything on its screen and it won't even give out any kind of light. i would like to ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Pc froze now no signal to monitor

Hello Last night i upgraded my pcs GPU and PSU (asus strix geforce 960 and a 550w corsair bronze rated psu). All worked fine for about a day then m...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2016 by
Unfortunatedan

My laptop isn't turning on

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite S55-A5294 and lately it turned off on me and won't charge. I got it working but now everytime I turn it on, it sta...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2016 by
elrobertosuperio

My mouse pad of toshiba core i5 is not working

Hello, My toshiba core i5 touch screen mouse pad is not working,there is also light on it which does not light and normal circumstances. What sho...

xpcman

How to fix ne56r48u laptop?

How to get NE56r48u laptop to power on? I pressed power button for 30 secs, and remove battery still no results.

4 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2016 by
emodoll

Some keys on keyboard isnot working

im using toshiba satellite c800 and keys "a,b,n, enter, \, ~,"is not working. how would i fix them?

DarylD

Usb drive blocked

i have small problem , my usb is blocked; is here any solution to open it i think it is bad sector or virus. please help me

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2016 by
nathanwirth

My sound wont work

Hello, my sound will not work i check the hole my hole desktop in side out side and it wont work I NEED HLEP PLEASE

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Moving text around

Hello, When typing suddenly the line will flip to a different location in the te space bar. xt. It seems to be connected to the How can a car s...

ac3mark

How to activate fn key

Hello, After formatting laptop y function key Is not working how to activate plz help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 35.0.1916.141

xpcman

I lost my flash drive and i need a file that was on it.

Solved

I had a report 90% done and it was saved on my flash drive. I lost the flash drive and need to recover the file. (Note. I can see the name of the file...

xpcman

Hp laptop keyboard not working

Hello, Guys I am xyz ;I have an HP laptop whose both the shift key and delete button are not working also "0" is constantly automaticaly typed some ...

xpcman

My dell booting issues

Hello, My dell E1 AMD keeps showing a write up :starting watch dog initialization never goes beyond that I have tried diagnosis still no positive ...

xpcman

Where is the battery on my laptop

I have a hp laptop and it won't turn on . It says to remove the battery , but where is the battery on my laptop

dennisskibinski28

Dell inspiron 620s don't not working

Dear sir one day I noticed that my computer shown wrong time and date. After some days in the morning my system not start but back of pc green light &...

9 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
RM

Ccm

i do not want this will you please cancel service,thank you

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Reset gmail password

How to reset my gmail passward without recovery Gmail

Ambucias

Laptop issue

My Dell Laptop stops working yesterday. I tried to take backup but no luck. All my official work is inside the PC. What can I do about my stuff inside...

Ambucias

500gb hard disk , no files inside and left 31gb for hard disk

Hi guys, i tried all type of ways and non of them work for me. my case is i got 500gb and it shown left 31gb so problem is there's no files insi...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Cpu won't start

Hello, sir my name is khushal Singh , i bought a new motherboard msi h110m pro vd and a new proccesor i3 ,with 8 gb ddr4 ram stick. On first boot my p...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Cpu struggles to turn on!

I am working on my first build and have run into a problem. I power on the system and the PWR light on the motherboard turns on. The DRAM light on...

R2D2_WD  

Pen drive usb device not recognize

Hello, what can we do when show this message" usb device not recognize "when pen drive connect to lap Configuration: Windows / Chrome 54.0.2840....

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Enter built in hdd1 user password [

Hello, Wizards I need some Wiz..mm. We have a Toshiba Satellite Model: Running Vista without problem since three Years. But out of nowhere It...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Wd external drive missing in my computer

Solved

Hello :) Please help!! I have external WD hardrive 1 TB contains lots of important data. All of a sudden, it does not appear in my computer. When i tr...

8 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
Dombrizzle

Dell insparion 15, 3000 series blank screen

Hello, I am also having the same problem with my screen. Two days ago my daughter touched something and everything went balck. I tried to restore ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Hp pavillion wont start

Hello, My HP Pavillion laptop starts for a second and the light comes on but then I can hear the fan blink off and I've checked the charger and ev...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Acer aspire one keyboard notworking

Solved/Closed

Hello, Attempting to help my daughter. She has the Acer Aspire One Model D250-1151. As as it usually happens, the warranty just expired. It was gi...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2016 by
Lynda Granado

Recovering password for google and gmail

Please Help !!! I NEED to recover/ change my password for Google and gmail account so I can access them!!! However my phone is broken ,so I am unabl...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite track pad not working

Hello, The trackpad on my toshiba satellite also not working. FN and use of other F keys does not work. However it did work after a reboot but only ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ebo

Laptop quit working

Hello, I have a Asus laptop that has quit working. Just hours before it did this it was working fine bit now nothan will light up its as if the batt...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Toshiba windows 8

Solved

Hello, I shut down my laptop after use last night but it doesnt seem to turn on today .The battery led indicates a white light which means its fully...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
adom

Sudden lack of sound-compaq 610

Solved

Hello, I was watching a movie on my laptop-compaq 610 then the sound went suddenly. I tried restarting without success. There is no sound output what...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
pank

Tv reseting

How long does the reset takes on the LG smart tv.

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Cd drive not working

Hello, I used above method but it created another problem Windows8 is not starting please help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Help my laptop

Hello, My emachines laptop the light comes on on the power button but its not turning on:( Configuration: Windows / Chrome 54.0.2840.71

ac3mark

Cannot format sd card

Hi is the any other way of formatting my SD card because I used the method on my android but still get the message I should format SD card

xpcman

Pc in power safe mode and i can't get it working

pc in power save mode and i can't get it working

xpcman

Lenovo laptop will not power-up

Hello, I tried hard boot for my lenovo laptop. It failed! When its switched on, green light appears on power button for few seconds and turns off....

ac3mark

Gmail password old one forgot

My old gmail account ***@*** l didnot getting visible because i forgot my password for that.so l will miss my connections and norka password and all...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Epson l1300 showing that the ink pad has ended

Sir, I got a notification from my Epson L1300 showing that the ink pad has ended it's service life which I bought in the month of April this year. Ho...

Ambucias
Results 5351 - 5400 out of a total of 33,786