The discussions

I cant see the files of my flash drive

Hello, i insert a flash drive, it show me that there is a file in my flash drive in (my computer) but when i opened the drive its empty. can you so...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2015 by
KY_WD  

Acer aspire v5 screen not turning on

hello! i've restored my acer aspire V5-571P-6642 to factory settings a couple of days ago, and ever since then, whenever I turn it on after shuttin...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2015 by
CourtzH20

Old ide issue

Hello, So I have had an old PATA IDE Maxtor drive for some time that hasn't been used since I got rid of my desktop some time ago. I finally bought...

KY_WD  

How to access transcend pendrive 64gb??

Hi I have a 64gb pendrive of the transcend.bt whenever I open it in my laptop,it's only have size in just a few kb. How can I access it as before.

3 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Hand me down computer from office

Closed

I got free computer from office. cleaned out. It is still asking for workgroup and password. How can I bypass to register computer to myself? To gain ...

Ambucias

Laptop won't open but power is on

I cannot open my Neo Notebook M54SE. It doesn't even boot even though the fan inside, the cd-rom, and the hdd is working fine. There was a time that I...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2015 by
johncristill

How to open wifi when keyboard is not functioning ?

hello i have a problem with my laptop Acer aspire one 725, because some of it's keyboard buttons are not functioning. i think it's broken. the le...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2015 by
almacenjanmarvin

Motherboard dies after a few seconds and monitor doesn't show an

Hello, my motherboard is Biostar G41, its very old. recently i got a power supply problem so I've changed it. but before i change power supply, i s...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Auto signout in dell

Whenever i enter the paasword in my dell inspiron 15 it signs out automatically without signing in.plz help

xpcman

Pendrive is not working................

Hello, my pendrive showing scan and fix ,when i do that it takes a lot of time. i cancelled it and opened it but it shows access denied and is not ...

Ambucias

Hi i have a monitor or graphics card problem

My monitor works just fine until it suddenly doesnt display anything and its in sleep mode. I tried to plug it at my mobo and it worked. Then then one...

xpcman

New psu, keyboard stopped working.

Just got a new PSU and after installing and booting my PC I realized my keyboard doesn't work. The LEDs on the keyboard light up but none of the keys ...

xpcman

Automatic downloads

My computer keeps downloading random things without permission. How do i stop this? -- Sent from CCM Live forum for iPhone/iPad

xpcman

Keyboard typing incorrect keys

Hello, I am having problems with my IBM ThinkPad L520. It seems to have vice versed keys. When I press shift 2, I get " instead of @ and pressing ...

xpcman

Acer computer says no audio device

my acer computer says no audio device computer was disconected when on holiday for 2 wks could this be a problem

kieferschild

My external hdd not showing up

Hello, my external HDD not showing up and i can hear it rotating and the eject icon is shown but when i try to see it in computer management i see...

R2D2_WD  

How to remove write protection for transcend pendrive

Hello, Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 44.0.2403.125 solustion

Computertech

Front usb connection

Solved

Hi I am Harikrishnan I have ECS 945GCT motherboard with me.Where to connect my front usb connection on the board.There are two slots "F USB 1" & "F US...

Computertech

Windows was unable to complete the format".

Solved

Hello, hello. im new to these little things. how can I open my flash drive when it says "You need to format the disk before you can use it". bu...

6 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2015 by
Manoj

Acer va70 wont turn on.

Hey CCM, I got a problem. My laptop wont get further than this when I turn it on, I tried to enter BIOS, but can't. I have no clue what happened t...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

External hdd files compiled into one shortcut?

My external HDD has always been connected to the pc as a drive, but now when I open the drive, I see this shortcut icon of the HDD. Only after I open...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2015 by
BaCkToHaCk

Black screen one of my kids dropped it

i have a hp hp 2000 2d19wm. one of my kids dropped it. now all i have is a black screen. it powers up but thats it. i have hooked it up to a monitor a...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Laptop turning on with black screen

Hello, there is no display on my laptop. Only black screen appearing. Dell insprion. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

Toshiba lapt wont boot or do anything even in safe mode

Hello, My daughter has a Toshiba laptop. It has window's 8.1 which we hate. I was going to upgrade to Window's 10, but this happened. She was wat...

xpcman

Keys not working

Hello, I have acer v5 571 laptop.some of its keys like end delete enter 8 stops working and some times they starts working for 1 or 2 hours and th...

xpcman

Toshiba satellite c850-b762 insydeh20 utility setting

Hi I am using TOSHIBA Satellite C850-B762 model laptop When trying to boot, it stops at InsydeH20 utility settings screen. Is there any way o...

xpcman

32 gb kingston pen drive not working properly

Hello, hv a 32 GB kingston Pen drive, it can copy any type of data but whenever I copy from pen drive into my pc, it shows multiple empty folders i...

8 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2015 by
yog

Headphone not working on windows 7 ultimate with asusx5c pc

Hello, I have sound coming out of my laptop speaker but no sound from my headphone jack Can you help me ? I do all the things that shown on y...

zaktomlinson

Hdd partitions not shown oin win explorer

Hello, I have a problem after Win8.1 went on a recovery mode. The OS is Windows 8.1 and its on a 500GB Seagate HDD and the other HDD is a Wester...

R2D2_WD  

2tb hdd turns to 1tb hdd, after windows 7 crashed.

Hello, I was using a 2TB HDD for my CPU and the windows 7 on it crashed, I tried using the windows CD to repair it but, i failed. So i went to use...

R2D2_WD  

Dell inspiron

Hello, mine has an inbuilt battery and it has stopped working.what can i do? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

BaCkToHaCk

Can't restore laptop to factory settings

I have a gateway laptop and I'm trying to restore it to factory settings but I can't. It does not have the option to let me restore to factory setting...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2015 by
Anonymous143

Hp refused to switch back on

Hello, i need help on my laptop's issue.please. I was charging it when it suddenly went off and refused to switch back on.it doesn't even show any l...

Ambucias

Switchable graphics nightmare

Hello, new here and was very impressed with previous help. Have what seems to be a ubiquitous problem but not clear there is any good fix, or if techn...

Jscopus

My msi gx660r gets blackscreen when i start it

Hello, whem im starting my msi laptop it gets black screen. Pls help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

3 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

I laptop isn't starting up

I was gaming with my mates then my laptop just stop no lights nothing. When I put power to it, it makes the sound of a car cooling down also no lights...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Display not working

Solved

Hello, I went over to a friends house and brought my desktop with me, had no problems but the next day I plugged everything in and turned it on and th...

xpcman

Keyboard produces numbers instead of letters

Solved

Hello, Hello, the 'Fn' key make me type numbers and symbols instead of letters when I want to. However, it looks as if the 'Fn' key was stucked....

3 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2015 by
sanjay

Please hp notebook laptop appears blinked lines

My HP notebook laptop appears blinked lines on display at the left side.

xpcman

Pendrive

Hello, iam using kingston 32 gb pendrive.This is not speed Working them.so please tell me solution this one Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome...

xpcman

Please huel'p me figruhrge ouht whuy i can'ppt type anythuingr

Hello, When I type, a bunch of extra letters and symbols are appearing that I didn't push. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 44.0.2403.125

Mom

Bought a an acer one 10 and set up but cant retrieve my pasword

Closed

was able to change my password on laptop but it wont accept on new Acer it says Patrick Justin password nothing is working for me and i ne...

Ambucias

Mouse won't work

When I turn on my laptop the mouse is working fine but after a few minutes it stops working? To make it work I have to press the mouse lock on and off...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop screen won't light up

Hello, I have a Samsung laptop and was on the internet when it all of a sudden forced Mr to give it a restart and when I restarted it the scre...

xpcman

Simpletech 500gb external hard drive problem

Hello, Hard drive issue, I have a Simpletech 500gb external hard drive and it was working fine. For some reason now Windows7 does not recognize m...

xpcman

Yellow light indicated bt pc nt work

Hello, when I tried to on my pc that time display showing blank(black) n CPU indicated yellow light continue. Red light is nt working. N pc nt working...

11 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Acer aspire 5733 laptop display and window problem

Hello, i Have Acer Aspire 5733 Laptop. It does not gives display when i start it most of the time. If i on the laptop for 10 times it only "on" fo...

9 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Sony laptop screen turns on black with cursor

Solved

Pleaseeeeeee help sony laptop screen turns on black with moving cursor Kasia

Ambucias

Keyboard not worjing

I dropped my laptop, it broke the lcd screen. Hooked it up to my tv to make sure it was ok (aside from screen) and it perfectly functioned. Replaced...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

C and f drive recover

Hello, M vicky, someone deleted my c drive and f drive.. I want to recover my both drives so its humbly request to you..solve out my issues..help me...

xpcman
Results 10451 - 10500 out of a total of 33,786