The discussions

Formatting an 8 gb sd card to fat 32

What does formatting an sd card to fat 32 accomplish?

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

Western digital 1th external fail

Western Digital 1TB external HDD my passport When plugged in the light on the Hard drive lights up. That's about it, no sounds coming from the dri...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

My dell laptop windows doesn;t load

Hello,My Dell laptop Inpiron 15r windows doesn't load. Please help.... Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 26.0

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2015 by
jack4rall

Toshiba black screen an wont star

Hello, First, I didn't find anything like mine problem on the Internet. It doesn't black screen only. Anyway. I have a toshiba nb200 netbook. ...

7 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2015 by
MaxStart

No communication with hard drive.

Solved

computer running fine trying to install new hard drive, I have booth failure and says insert boot diskette in a: . could you tell me where did I go w...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2015 by
koolpop

Pc not turning on, with strange black screen @_@

I didn't do anything to make it happen... And I'm not lying, I'm an old PC user, not that stupid ç-ç Thank you everybody!

5 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2015 by
MaxStart

Dropped my laptop, it won't start windows

Hi Unfortunately dropped my laptop (SamsungR540) and it won't start windows now. It loads slowly and then it freezes on the login screen (there's no...

8 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

How to recover the data fro external hard drive

Hello, I cannot open my External drive (Seegate, 500GB) as it say to format the disc to use, i have data around 350 GB. I have important data. I ev...

carminabigue

The lock switch of my sd card broke

Solved

Hello, I have a SD card and it has been switched to write protected lock accidentally. It's switched got broke too and I am going crazy on how to fix ...

iana

My key board some keys work and some can't

My Key Board Some Keys work and some can't, but when i restart its work properly and after some time its again happens :( and some time some keys r...

lashpashchat

Detected but not showing in the explorer

Hello, my pen drive is detected in device manager, but neither in the disk manager nor in the explorer. I went to device manager uninstalled and un...

R2D2_WD  

Western digital my passport password reset?

Hello, I got a wd my passport external hard drive I forgot the password - but its auto-unlock for my laptop so I had my data out of it. now I wa...

R2D2_WD  

Moserbaer 8 gb pen drive

Dear sir, we purchase 4 month before (moserbaer 8 gb ) . he working on very hell till date but today we phase problem for opening the drive he mas...

jack4rall

Monitor display not working (dell-inspiron)

Hi Guys, My laptop screen is not displaying anything, even though the system is ON and I can hear the system functioning. But I am unable to see an...

sai

My canon e510 won's print black colour.

Solved

I have a problem with my E510. The printer is showing that all ink cartridges are loaded correctly and are full. However, it will not print black clea...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2015 by
Kim1997

My computer wont stop turning off

Hello, My computer continues to turn off without warning. I do not play video games or do anything other then the internet and microsoft programs....

3 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

No sound from both headphone jack and speakers

Hello, my Acer aspire v5 stopped playing back sound after an unexpected shutdown while I wasn't playing a game, and since then both the speakers and...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2015 by
ac3mark

The secret of shutting down

Hello, You might already know how to stop computers shutting down by itselfs its not a virus i wanted to play a game but it shutted down for a reaso...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

A part of lcd became white

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron mini 1018 laptop. Recently a part of the LCD screen became white in color while using the laptop. Please let me know wh...

xpcman

My some keys not working properly

Solved

Hello, I have problem with my keyboard, when I press letters ' U' ,' O','I', P',.'K','L.' shows numbers and while pressing "0" shows "*".when I pre...

xpcman

Fan issues on inspiron 5000 series

Hello, I recently purchased a new 5000 series from Dell. After about a week, I noticed that the fan "races" on and off all the time. Why i...

xpcman

Keys are not functioning

Hello, Some keys (backspace,Enter,Spacebar keys)of My laptop are not functioning. Please help.My laptop is "HP Pavilion"15-n011TU

xpcman

Black screen with cursor

Hello, Im dell inspiron user Before the problem happened I were formating the laptop using dell restore then when I restart it turned black scree...

R2D2_WD  

Dell inspiron 1501 laptop screen

Hi, i have a problem, my dell inspiron 1501 laptop screen does not appear when i turn on my laptop ? please give me a solution as fast as possible. th...

Ambucias

Ps4 games spoilt my external hard drive

Hello, greetings...I bought an external hard drive that was formatted in FAT32 and when I try to formart it back to NTFS on a Mac, it does not Mount a...

R2D2_WD  

New asus x550l keyboard problem

Solved

Hello, today I bought brand new Asus X550L laptop with FreeDOS operation system preinstalled, unfortunately some keys on keyboard (about half of the...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2015 by
Emmanuel

Keyboard instead of c is writing ce

Solved

Hello, My mom have a problem with her laptop(keyboard) instead of c is writing ce and many others...she has Lenovo G550 Model 2958, she tried many...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2015 by
Rodica

My laptop is not showing any output on the screen

Hello, hie guys i am having a problem with my laptop, hp 255 new versions, it is not showing any output on the screen when it is switched on not eve...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Factory reset

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a sony vaio ( vpceh ) i try a factory settings with assist bottom but i cant. please help me. also try f10 but no :( is w8 Conf...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Lenovo laptop z560 got switched off after downloading a internet

Hello, My Lenovo Laptop got switched off after downloading a Internet security software . After that I have tried all options and it has not been fr...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Password

Closed

How do i reset my apple macbook ? I lost the password can u tell me how to reset the computer

Ambucias

Ask for format

Hello, sir please help me my pendrive ask for format only cant open pendrive how to get my data please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrom...

R2D2_WD  

Black screen

Hello, I was rebooting my computer as it said do not power off computer while rebooting. My child turn it off. the fans come on sounds like it's on, l...

R2D2_WD  

Hard drive all volume not showing

I have an external USB 60 GB hard drive and having four partitions only one partition is showing of 24 GB other disappeared.

R2D2_WD  

Unable to print

Solved

Hello I have a Hp laserjet P1505n connected to a dell 8250.I also have a HP 6600 connected to the same PC Now I want to be able to print to the HP...

13 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2015 by
Computertech

Display problem!

Hello Guyz....! I have a problem with my PC, when i got press the power button then the laptop get started but it didn't shows anything on its displa...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2015 by
Computertech

Laptop wont turn on

My HP laptop won't turn on! I have tried many things. I connected my xbox on there, the sides light up but the screen or the fan was not working. It's...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2015 by
Raf

Acer laptop won't turn

Hello, my acer laptop won't turn on what should i do? Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 41.0.2272.101

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Computer won't start.

Alright, when I was playing some cs:go, my computer froze. After that I turned it back on and went on to go back to my match. However, it froze again....

xpcman

Compaq presario power up issues

Hi - I have a Compaq Presario (4 years old-ish) that has had a strange problem for about 4 weeks... When I switch on I get the power light, the fan no...

xpcman

Troubleshooting turn on problem

Hello, I have the problem with my Dell laptop. When i turn it on it only display window 7 logo but doesn't turn on, all it shows is pointer. And s...

carminabigue

My laptop

Solved

Please help if you can. My laptop screen turned totally black on me it will not let me do anything! Please help!

3 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2015 by
dawn_marie

My display is not saw

Sir when I am open my compac presario cq57 is not saw display and my fan is not work properly sir plz tell me any solution and my contacts no deleted ...

carminabigue

Screen flahes and goes out but when i tilt the screen it works

Hello, can you please let me know how it was fixed_ was it lcd screen change or somehing else having the same problem Configuration: Windows /...

carminabigue

Display doesnt work

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80i have got a problem in display of my computer.when i start my computer all right wallpaper shows in compute...

carminabigue

Asus

How do I recover what is on my MIcro Chip?

Kamden

How do i recover a zipped file from a hard drive with corrupt mb

Solved

The problem is that I need to recover a zipped file from a corrupted hard drive. The hard drive is NOT physically damaged, only inaccessible due to th...

howardbridger

Black screen with password message

Closed

Just this morning I started up my laptop to a screen that was black with a blue dialogue box saying enter password, then I enter my passord to which i...

Ambucias

Booting problem

Hello, my laptop is not working ,when i press power button it only showing lenovo on the screen contineously ,what could be problem with that

jack4rall

Avast antivirus key

Solved/Closed

Hello, Avast antivirus 2015 Serial or key Configuration: iPhone / Opera 9.80

jack4rall
Results 11901 - 11950 out of a total of 33,782