The discussions

The screen is black and doesn't do anything

Hello, My mom has a Toshiba Satellite C55t-A5123 and yesterday my mom's laptop froze so i signed her out and when i did i got a blank screen. She ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2015 by
Jennypenny

Curser problem

Hello, i cant get my curser to move on windows 8, what can i do liam Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.124

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

My hp pavilion g4 not restart.

Hello, My name is Ben and I know just a little english...Sorry about my vocabulary. Ok my problem is my laptop couldn't restart. If i click the res...

BrianGreen

Both my laptop shutdown while i was working and not turning on.

Hello, I have a macbook pro 2011, while I was working got shutdown and now its not getting on, Not even it seems getting charge as no indicator in th...

BrianGreen

My key board

Hello, help me plz Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.81

nzeyimana franck

Reboot and select proper boot device

Hello, Does anybody can help me, as l open my Sony Vaio model PCG 21313M, there's appearing on the screen saying Reboot and Select proper Boot devic...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

A pendrive not opening files

I have a 32 gb kingston pendrive and it is not opening different files like mp4 3gp mov jpg pdf etc extension. I firstly copied the files on pendrive...

mkthomas

Laptop keeps crashing

Dear Sir/miss, The last two days my laptop (dell inspirion 17 SE) keeps crashing while I am gaming. The fans have been cleared out and the pc is no...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2015 by
ac3mark

Help, my pc won't find my mp3 player

Hello, Well, I bought my Dell while ago and from the beginning it won't find my mp3 player which is Yarvik. It charges and everything but I can't up...

xpcman

Disconnected to internet when i connect charging cable to my lap

iam getting disconnected to internet when i connect charging cable to my laptop iam using internet through an cable. please give me solution.

ac3mark

Black screen

Hello, I was playing a game and my screen gone crazy. My screen got very colorful so I shut down my computer (inspiron 15R). When I turned it on the s...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2015 by
Tomuks

Laptop's jack works only when pin of headphone is bent

hi..! my laptop's audio jack works only when I insert the pin of headphone at a certain angle. The problem is with my audio jack. Headphone works per...

xpcman

My laptop keep shown me black screen and shut down after 3 secon

On Wednesday night I was working on my laptop & the battery needed to be charged, but I forget and kept it open & sleep so the laptop shut down. Th...

KY_WD  

I can't open my local disk

Hello, when I open local disk d, It shows "THIS FOLDER IS EMPTY".But it show 29GB free of 300GB Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 30.0.1599.101

Computertech

Laptop mouse working but not clicking when tapped

Hello, I am Udeepta. I have a toshiba satellite laptop . The mouse pointer moves but does'nt click when i tap .

Computertech

My pen drive hp usb flash drive c350b/c350o is not recognise

my pen drive hp usb flash drive c350b/c350o is not recognised in my mac

R2D2_WD  

Dead hard disk

Hello, My harddisk fallen down and is now crashed. My computer doesn't read it.Please give me solution to recover it. Configuration: Windows / ...

Alice_Phoebe

Red signal for low ink

my printer still gives red signal for low ink although the ink is already full

Computertech

Inspiron b130 wireless interface software

Hello, I am trying to find the name of the software used to reinstall my Inspiron B130 wireless interface software. I do not have the installation d...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Keyboard and mouse stopped working

Hello, I have laptop acer (mini) One time i was pressing A hand icon It is printed a (hand Icon) I pressed it again and again and again i was pressi...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

My computer turns on but no display :(

Hello so> recently my computer started blue screening, in process of repairing it (it was a software issue to do with windows updates) i broke the fa...

gphamza

My laptop stopped working on 6/8/2015 i need help please thanks

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite L755 with Windows 7 Basic or premium has stopped working. I try to start it up, but all it gives me is the beginning TOSH...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Samsung g2 portable hard drive can't be detected by my macbook

I've always used this in my macbook pro and it always work and I just used it last night. but now, it doesn't appear in my desktop nor on the sidebar....

R2D2_WD  

Shuts down automatically after 2 secs

Hello, i am win7 user I was using PC last day I uncover CPU and unplug hard disk, unplugged ram and processor, now when I start it doesn't run and...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Sound problems

Solved

Hello, On my Comapq Presario Laptop[with Vista],I cannot hear any sound from my laptop speakers.But when i use headphones[with the right jack plug...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2015 by
rev

Someone please acer computer will not start up

My Acer computer will not start up. I tried to reset it by holding to power button for 30secs but it wouldn't power on. Can someone please help!

4 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2015 by
ac3mark

Flesh drive problem

i have an problem on my flesh drive .its options says that there are 69.6 MB used ,but when I open it there are files but they are empty , what sh...

Ambucias

Lenovo thinkpad e555 won't boot up

I charged and my ThinkPad will not go past the screen to enter Bios set up. Please help any suggestions or possible resolutions would be greatly appre...

Ambucias

A light flashing

Hello, I have a dell inspiron 6000 laptop. I installed a keyboard. I turn on the laptop and the A light flashes for a few seconds and powers off. Ca...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2015 by
Jim

Usb flash-pen drive doesn't work after write protection removal

Hello, I followed the instructions on how to remove write protection to my usb flash drive but after I set the value of the "Writeprotect" key to ...

xpcman

Cannon pixma error

how to resolve 5B00 error of cannon pixma printers

xpcman

I can not connecting intetnet in my laptop last 2 days

Hello, I m too worrym. My wifi is connectef bt can not access it shows unable connection.. plz helo me. Laptop lenovo g580 Configuration: iPh...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Usb connection problem

Hello, Please help me, if i connect the USB it comes USB is detected Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.124

Computertech

Pen drive is not opening

My pen drive is not opening , and showing removable disk. please help to open my pen drive and files.

KY_WD  

My acer aspire v5 wont power up.

Hi. My Acer Aspire V5 laptop wont Power Up. If I connect a power cord the charging led lights up but when I click the power button it wont power up.

KY_WD  

Pc shuts down in 3 secs

Hello, I was using my PC last day but now it is not starting and shuts down automatically after 2 secs, I have asked to others they told me to up plu...

Computertech

Fn key is not working

Hello, I'm using TOSHIBA laptop and my FN key is not working. How can I fix this or other way to use the FN key? Configuration: Windows 7 /...

Alice_Phoebe

Acer extensa 4130 do not boot up, shows black screen. hdd, fan and dvd rom will

Acer extensa 4620 DO NOT BOOT UP, SHOWS BLACK SCREEN Bt the fan, HDD and even the DVD rom will act normal the lED light is displaying normal but not...

Computertech

Hp dc5000 blue screen during xp installation

Hello, i have an hp dc5000 which keeps giving me blue screen during installation how can i solve the issue pls Configuration: Windows 7 / Fire...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Toshiba sattelite

I have two questions. 1. when my toshiba sattelite laptop is plugged in to a power supply, it fails to boot,but it boots when I have removed the powe...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

My memory cards open n camera but not n any computer

Hello, dear friends I have 5memory cars when I open n camera Sony it opens but when. Put n computer or laptop no picture can be seen please help me ...

11 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

My computer turning on but no window display what can i do?

Hello, My computer turn on but no window display what can I do? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2015 by
AmiriMdee

Toshiba sattelite pro 6100 wont boot to any operating system.

Hello, I have a toshiba sattelite pro 6100 and ive been testing different linux distributions on it. I tried to install slitaz on my laptop. When I bo...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2015 by
Andrew

Lenovo yoga 2 power button not working

hello everyone !!! I recently bought the lenovo yoga 2. it was very well woking till today when I wanted to turn in on using the power button eventual...

xpcman

Why does my monitor display red-violet lines?

Hello, i am having screem display problem. it shows some short horizontal red and violet colors moving upwards any moment after windows desktop di...

carminabigue

System failure

Hello, I am having problems with my Compaq desktop. On the screen is black and shows: system 32 \ hal.dll What do I need to do to fix it?

xpcman

Acer problem

Hi.On my acer laptop on the start it looks like it load windows but then screen changes and it show "setup is starting services".what can I do.please ...

carminabigue

Hp omini 100-6100ix pc power led light up screen blank

it worked fine yesterday but today when i power it up power led light up but nothing shows on screen and power led is blinking itself continuously pl...

carminabigue

Pc shut down after 3 secs

Hello, i am new in this forum, last day I was using PC and shut down it successfully, today when I tried to start it, but it turns off after 3sec...

carminabigue

Probleme avec mon bios

Closed

Hello, Bonjour, bjr , svp aidez moi , jai flasher mon bios a une version anterieur et ma machine ne sallume qu'avec un ecran noir , acer aspire on...

kieferschild
Results 11051 - 11100 out of a total of 33,786