The discussions

Msi s30 screen failure

I have dropped my laptop and the screen went black. It works fine with external monitor and I can see what is happening on the laptop if I flash the f...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2015 by
xpcman

It would be easier to, the community to assist you!

i can not format of pen drive. when i format this on come massage is: "the disk is write protected".

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2015 by
Boogieman_WD  

Scondary hardware not shown on computer

Solved

Hello, secondary internal hard disk detected but the computer does not show mah

13 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2015 by
Boogieman_WD  

External usb hard drive not showing up in file explorer

Hello, Yesterday, my external HDD was working fine, but when I plug it in to any computer now it won't show up in my File Explorer. My computer make...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Keyboard not working

My arrow keys are acing weird. For example the normal arrow keys move one spot but now mine's move two spots. Sometimes they work but others they don'...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2015 by
visva

Monitor not getting signal on pc startup,tried multiple fixes :(

My over seems to start up normally when I hit the power button, but the monitor does not receive Any signal at all, and not sure if this matters but t...

12 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2015 by
vicwiz007

Laptop keyboard and touchpad stopped working

hi, i have a hp 15-r210ne laptop.the keyboard and touchpad suddenly stopped working before that my total laptop was not getting switched on so i rem...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2015 by
Alexbxox

Mouse pad not working. tried everything on this forum

Hello, My mouse pad on mt Toshiba Satellite is not working. I have connected a wireless mouse in order to use my laptop. I've tried: F5, F9, S...

Alexbxox

Help, keyboard problem-not working

Solved

Acer all in one computer and wireless keyboard. Keyboard not working. I think it's something on the computer... Changed batteries on wireless keybo...

Alexbxox

Acer keyboard, letter and number keys only, not working.

Solved

Acer all in one computer and wireless keyboard. Keyboard not working. I think it's something on the computer... Changed batteries on wireless keyb...

Alexbxox

Acpi bios error

Solved

Hello, After updating windows 8 to 8.1 Samsung laptop showing "samsung logo, windows logo,then, your Pc ran into problem and needs to restart.we are...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2015 by
m00n

Black screen on laptop

Hello, My screen goes black with a _ at top left and nothing else after bios screen . I have tried removing battery and pressing power button for...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2015 by
arvind.renga

Epson l210

Hello, how to rectify this problem A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. Please contact Epson Support. Configuration: Window...

xpcman

Problem to detect the pendrive

Hello, my hp pendrive is not detected in my laptop.....After attaching the drive is becomes to hot...my os is windows 8

Boogieman_WD  

Desktop not showing icons, system tray & start up menu

Hey guys; my laptop windows explorer is not showing icons, system tray and start up menu doesn't pop up when i stuck the start button on my keyboard, ...

R2D2_WD  

Fan continuously running; pc won't power up

I closed the cover of my laptop and went to work after having to abort an upload of photos. I signed off of all Web pages first, but I came back home ...

R2D2_WD  

Int hard drive showng less space instead of deleting data win 7

Hello, I have a 320 GB internal hard drive in Windows 7 with 2 partitions of 120 and 120 gb. But when i deleted some data from 1 partition in which...

R2D2_WD  

Iomega ego portable hard drive

Hello, I am looking for a solution to a portable hardware drive not able to open when plugged into my computer. the drive has a lot of files on it...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Virus

My pendrive is not accessible and not formattable.There are few shortcuts created too in my laptop.Initially it showed autoit error .I removed it from...

15 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2015 by
Manimaran11

Laptop has a blank screen

My laptop was working fine now it won't turn on n if it does it has a blank screen and turn rite off need help

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2015 by
xpcman

My laptop cant format

my laptop cant intall any os I hav tried 7 8 and xp what du I du in 7 and xp it says that a file is missing in windows 8 it cant find a selected dest...

xpcman

Desktop comes on then goes off suddenly

Hello, my dell desktop comes on then reaches a certain level goes off without even booting windows.so what am i to do to it Configurat...

xpcman

Photo memory card

in my Nikon cool pix camera, my memory card with about 50 photos began giving me the message "this card cannot be used" even though I had been using i...

Boogieman_WD  

Laptop wont start up

Hello, when I turn my laptop(toshiba) on I get the following:"Hard Drive Recovery has been selected. Choose yes to continue" appears. If I choose...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2015 by
KY_WD  

To formating

Hello, i can't format my pen drive.when i click format then no option are not display to format and when i paste something then alert "This is no lo...

Boogieman_WD  

My lenovo laptop not working

Hello, My lenovo laptop not starting its just turns on wen I press power button then shows lenovo logo again gets off again starts n logo again off ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2015 by
xpcman

Troubleshooting the lan network and system upgrade

Please I would like to knw the best procedure of troubleshooting the LAN network and system upgrading from like windows 2000 to windows 2007 version

ac3mark

Toshiba laptop factory reset

Hello, I'm trying to do a factory reset on my laptop and have had this message come up: Unable to reset your PC. A required drive partition is...

Ambucias

No audio on my toshiba satellitte l505d-s598

Solved

Hello, Can someone please help? I be grateful I have no audio on my toshiba satellitte L505D-S5983. It troubleshoots the problem when I click...

13 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2015 by
pernerewski0802

Sd card not support in mobile

Hello, My SD card not support in my mobile but support in computer how to solve this problem Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

taotiang

Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

please resolve my problem urgently

Ambucias

My windows 8 won't open

Each time i press the power button all the keyboards and power button light and the screen stay black. .... I'm not sure but i guess that happened jus...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2015 by
anas_ali

Hp laptop

Hello, four keys on my board have stopped working can you help Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

2 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2015 by
clugs

Laptop is on but failing to display on the monitor

my laptop is on but failing to display on the monitor what can i do

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2015 by
xpcman

Problem with keyboard keys

Hello, gud evng sir,iam having a problem with my keyboard it is not working properly.on pressing b it is displayed as tb.similarly n as yn,...

xpcman

Acer monitor does not work

Hello, I have 2 monitors and my main one works perfectly fine, but my second monitor does not work, the monitor is an ACER P193w, I turn it on and 1-2...

xpcman

My loptop keyboard is not working

Hello, My laptop keys c v r f t are not working Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

Transfer the pictures on my apple mac computer onto my samsung s

how do i transfer the pictures on my apple mac computer onto my samsung s3

BunoCS

How to restore dell computer to factory settings

HELP! I have a dell optiplex 745 which came with windows xp home edition. I installed windows 7 ultimate to it and wiped all the HD and n...

MaxStart

Beeping every 2 seconds and not working

Hello, please help my computer's fan is not running ,and it is producing a beep every two seconds. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome ...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2015 by
ninju

Dvd-rw drive disappears

Hi. Suddenly, the DVD-RW Drive of my laptop disappears. I don't know how it happen. I think it disappears since I updated it from Windows 8 to 8.1. I ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2015 by
cheeen

To open a pendrive

Hello, I have i ball 4gb pen drive. when i open the pen drive it is saying do you want to format. I didn't want to format. so please help me ...

Computertech

Formating a computer / laptop, to english version

Solved

I bought a laptop in South America, without realizing it was in Spanish version, is there anyway I can changed it to English versions?. Thanking yo...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2015 by
MaxStart

Black screen

Hello, I just got a Toshiba 650. The screen is black. The battery light is amber color Do I need to let it charge its plugged in but screen don'...

Computertech

Mouse doesnt work while typing

alright so i got a quad core samsung windows 8, and i keep having this problem, i look everywhere but people dont have the same things i have, i have ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2015 by
jacknos1

Dumps of physical memory

How can I prevent dumps of physical memory

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2015 by
jack4rall

I got error when i disable my pendrives write protected that is

Hello, sir i want to know why i got an error while i disabling my pen drives write protected that is registry edditing has been disabled by ur admini...

ac3mark

Acer aspire

My laptop is dead. I have disconnected power lead and removed battery. Then held power button down for 30 seconds. Replaced power lead and pressed st...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2015 by
PHW1113

Computer incompatible with graphics cards?

Hello. I posted about a year ago because my new graphics card wasn't working and giving me a black screen. I moved on, finding no success, and just th...

Ambucias

My laptop opens then beeps and shut down after 3 mins

Hello, Hi I'll just ask. What to do . when I open my laptop and successfully open into the window and work fine but after 3 - 5 mins. It beeps c...

Ambucias
Results 11701 - 11750 out of a total of 33,786