The discussions

16 gb pendrive formatting problem

Hello, i have used all above options but not work while formatting it shows write protected plz help Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 3...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Sony vaio

Hello, I got a problem witch actually cannot explain. But I'll try. When I switched on the laptop first the screen stays black and nothing works. Bu...

BrianGreen

I ball pendrive is not format

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 12.0.742.53 pendrive is not format so froblem is that the when i first iball pendrive on pc connecte...

Boogieman_WD  

Micro sd card not detected/recognized

Hi! Just want to know if we have solution on how to retrieve data from corrupted Micro SD? Also, this Micro Sd card is no longer detected in my PC. I ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

For got password to computer

Closed

Hello, I for got my password to my laptop and I can't get into it is there any way I can restore it with out the password Configuration: iPhone...

Ambucias

My pen drive not working

Hello, sir my pen drive not working so i Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 40.0.2214.93

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2015 by
jollym124

Using a different psu

Hello, Hope all is well, ok my psu has gone it was a DPS-160QB-1B, I'm having trouble finding one which is not from USA and going to cost loads in p...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2015 by
Muay1

Dell laptop not opening

Hello, I am piyush my dell laptop is opening only upto password request after inserting the password the screen become black and does not show an...

xpcman

Hard disk not boot properly

When i want to repair my pc with window xp message show hard disk corruption

ac3mark

Sony vaio model vpceh26ea

Good After noon Sir Sir i had problem in my Laptop cam. its colors turned now black & white, its just because once i had reset my laptop cam color ...

ac3mark

Dvd/cd issue

My CD/DVD will not read disks. I am getting the following message - A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be...

ac3mark

Nokia

Closed

how to turn off restriction code for nokia x2-02

ac3mark

Restart computer for printing document

Solved

However,everytime i need to restart the computer to print the file folder etc.... after that only the printer start prints what is the problem? --...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

Pen drive or flash drive help in urgent.

hi! can u give some way how to fix my pen drive or flash drive.. It is shown in computer directory but when i click it, the OS interrupt says t...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

How to do hard format

Hello, my pendrive capacity is changed from 8GB to just 4MB.i cant recover the capacity.pls anyone help me how to recover my pendrive capacity to or...

R2D2_WD  

Lenovo s215 screen wont turn on

Hello, I am using the abive mentioned laptop and when I turn it on the screen stays blank. I see alot of forums advise you to take out the battery...

BrianGreen

It wont stay on long enough to load the discs

I can not get my laptop to stay on long enough to use recovery discs. It starts up goes long enough to get into the program and then just turns off. I...

BrianGreen

Samsung laptop is not detecting the dvd drive

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 35.0 My Samsung laptop is not detecting the DVD Drive. 1% of the time it detects, But have to give up r...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Keyboard issue

I have a Lenovo G580 laptop. While typing anything, the cursor jumps to other location. It automatically selects text and deletes it. What is the s...

ac3mark

Headphones are not working...

My headphones are not working in my laptop... I dont have an option of Headphones in control panel>hardware and sound>sound... Plzzzz tell me what sho...

carminabigue

Black screen after accepting password.

Hello, Black screen after accepting password ( it flashes the desktop briefly) but I can log in from a different account just fine. Configurati...

carminabigue

Acer broke the place where the keyboard enter

Hello I have a netbook acer aspire one 721 So my keyboard isn't working and i wanted to replace it and when i tryed to replace i broke the place w...

carminabigue

Start automatically off

my computer when i start automatically off how to solve this problem

carminabigue

Usb not recognize

hi guys can you please help me with my Bluetooth usb when i connect to my laptop it gives me a message says that one of attached usb has multifunc...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2015 by
bramoss

Ctrl keys

Dear all, After my keyboard got wet, my control keys type a character before performing their ctrl function. I have tried reassigning the key, with...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2015 by
Toondebruyn

Computer loading issues

My laptop loads perfecctly lets me log in and everything but after that its a black screeni have did weverything i can thinnk of and nothing will come...

R2D2_WD  

Pen drive not found in my computer

Hello, Sir i need your suggestion.on19th January when i was scanning E/:drive pluging my pen drive scan stop suddenly then i cancel scan and try again...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2015 by
jollym124

Hdmi port not working

Sir I have acre laptop aspiire 4930. The HDMI port is not working although when i connect it to the tv, it says connected. Do you think it wise o...

xpcman

Conputer turns on but no display

Ok iv just built my first conputer and i go to turn it on but nothing happens it beeped 3 times so i got brand new ram and replaced the old ram i turn...

22 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2015 by
ac3mark

Hp pavillion dv6 not starting up from sleep

Hi every one , I have got hp pavillion dv6. Last night i was working and did not shut down it properlly , just put the lid down . I have done it earli...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2015 by
Jag2015

Black screen

Hello, Alright so when I turn on my windows 8.1 hp touch smart it boots up just fine, and then after I sign in to my computer account it goes to a b...

xpcman

Some of my acer notebook keyboard keys are not working..plz help

Some acer notebook keys like z,shift,v,among others stopped responding...wat should I do???

xpcman

Some of my acer notebook keyboard keys are not responding

Helo some keys on my acer notebook stopped responding suddenly....what should I do tp fix the problem? Please help...thanks

xpcman

Lg monitor wont leave power saving mode

Please help me!!!!, Im trying to take a few deep breaths.....I have an LG monitor & an HP desktop computer. Computer was perfectly fine not too long a...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

Monitor wont leave power saving mode!

My Lg Flatron monitor wont leave power saving mode and I have replaced all the cables, tried with DVI-D & DSUB , neither will work to fix the problem,...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop goes continuously to sleep mode.

Good day! Recently bought laptop https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-N751JK-T4147H.129738.0.html (Asus N751JK Windows 8) frequently goes to sleep mode,...

ac3mark

Black screen after logging in

All I wanted to do was download WinRar. I admittedly kind of rushed through the installation and next thing I knew, there was a new icon on my deskto...

Scandy_B

May asus laptop screen stay show the loading aftet tht stay black screen

hello , my Asus laptop screen 1st show the loading page after that stay black n blank , no others key work on in just clrt alrt nd delete button work ...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2015 by
sinthia ahamed

Computers

I was wondering if someone could help me I have a wd hard drive 1 tb I lost the USB cord for it I got a new cord today from dick smith but It says I n...

KY_WD  

Acer wont boot

Have and Acer am510-u5300a , the fans fire up the power supply is good but there is a litte hard drive noise but no video. I thinking it is the video ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2015 by
ac3mark

Pendrive is not opened

Hai sir...I am Mounika..my pendrive is not opened...when i was opened it shows me..the disk is want to be format..but my disk is not formatted..while ...

Anonymous User

Not recognizeing pendrive

Hello, My pen drive is not working when my pen drive is plunged on collage system virus CME to pen drive Pls pls can resolve it Configuration...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

How to convert number to word in excel

HOW TO CONVERT NUMBER INTO WORD IN EXCEL

carminabigue

Can my facebook reopened or not

Hello, I would like to know if its possible that my facebook account can be gained again. I dont know the reason for disabling my account so far....

carminabigue

What it means?

Solved

"Did you installed the Vista driver for the printer?? " what the above line means? windows vista need vista driver for the printer to work prope...

BunoCS

Not recognize

Hello, Pen drive was working properly,but 1 day I took that to my college and plugged that into college computer,virus has been attached and the pen...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2015 by
jollym124

I have a lexmark printer x5650 how can i install it to my hp lap

I have a Lexmark printer x5650 how can I install it to my hp laptop

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2015 by
Anonymous User

Computer

Hello, computer start but came bule screen then ofter restrat Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 22.0.1229.95

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2015 by
Anonymous User

Black screen

Hey, I have a windows 8.1 hp, my computer boots up just fine but when I go to sing into my computer account a black screen pops up with the cursor...

Ambucias

Lenovo

Hello, Lenovo is not starting, what do i do

Ambucias
Results 12601 - 12650 out of a total of 33,786