The discussions

Putting a password on my memory card

Hello, I want to put a password on my memory card that has an audio file, but i want to let it play on a mp3 player without typing the password. ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2015 by
digudc

Problem in my pendrive

Hello, if i tying to open in my pendrive it shows the format disk ... what is the problem how to i solve that problem... please help me..

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2015 by
Boogieman_WD  

Enter key will not work

My enter key won't work and I'm stuck on this screen I have tried f2 and f12 but need enter to confirm selection I have also tried taking out the batt...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

B. marconett

Hello, Dell Inspiron 15R Configuration: Windows 8.1 / Internet Explorer 10.0 Problem occurs on start up. Goes to black screen almost immediat...

xpcman

Laptop display problem

Hello, My HP pavilion laptop display isn't working properly. After I push the power button it begins to boot up normally, but then it says that it's...

xpcman

Insert a disc issue

Hello, when I am opening my pen drive ask please insert the disc into disc drive How could I resolve the problem Configuration: Windows XP / ...

xpcman

Number keyboard problem

Hello every one please help me i have a problem with the number here in my keyboard the number keyboar is my problem in the right side when i press n...

xpcman

Optical tray won't stay open

Hello, Dell 519 desktop, running Vista 64 bit. Having an issue with the optical tray. When commanded to open using either the button on the case ...

xpcman

Enter key not working

Hello, my enter key stopped working- i sane post that said to press crl alt fn i did and what happened is when i wrote lets say in the url bar (t...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2015 by
Mahi

Dell desktop won't boot past dell logo

Solved

This question was asked in another thread but it was closed so couldn't reply there. Failure to boot past Dell logo can be caused by individual periph...

xpcman

Sandisk 16 gb pendrive problem

sir my sandisk 16 gb pendrive has not been detected by any of the laptops can you tell me a solution for it

xpcman

Laptop not typing the right key

Hello, I have a Lenevo laptop. When ever I click the t,y,5, or 6 key instead of just typing that character it types t5,y6,t5,y6. Anybody know how to...

xpcman

You'll need to provide administrator permission to copy folder

me any file and folder copy from pendrive and micro sd card not copy file and folder here message,( you'll need to provide administrator permission to...

KY_WD  

Cant unhide my external hard drive in diskpart

Hello, hi can you please tell me how i can find my hard drive i have found it and added a letter to it and it comes up why i do volume but its s...

KY_WD  

Lacie external hard disk not detecting after format

Solved

hi i have a lacie external hard disk 1tb. This hard disk was used on a mac before, but i decided i want to use it on a pc. I have formated it via d...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2015 by
KY_WD  

Getting error in external drive

hello friends. i am getting an error in my 500 gb transcend external harddrive. my computer is showing an error of "the file or directory is corrup...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2015 by
KY_WD  

Usb flashdrive-memory stick

I have a Lexar USB memory stick. I am working on it almost every day to save my Word Doc. files. I left it on in the USB slot all times never pull it ...

nathanwirth

Laptop screen won't turn on and system fails after cleanout

We have a Dell Inspiron 1525. It has been having overheating problems for a while, so tonight I opened it up, removed the heatsink, cleaned out the cl...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2015 by
zangxuma

I think i have deleted my speakers

Solved/Closed

Hello, the other day I was messing around on my laptop ( a dell inspiron 6400, on vista ) trying to install a new headset I had brought, after the in...

24 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2015 by
Patty

What charger does acer use

Hello, I need to know how does the charger look for the laptop for acer thank u Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2015 by
ac3mark

Please help black screen of death.

So I have a dell laptop it is the Vostro 3500 and it was working fine in till now it goes to the logo and then a black screen appears with a underscor...

7 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

Problem related to applications

Hii My name shailesh I have window xp in my laptop but when I want to open any application I have left click on mouse there is option explore ih ave ...

BrianGreen

Blank screen display

Closed

Hello, My laptop aspire v5 uses built-in battery, what am I going to solve my problem? I can't take out the battery. Configuration: iPhone / S...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2015 by
ac3mark

Key board keys problem

Hello, I am using DELL laptop. Unfortunately I dropped oil on a section of key board. In few seconds I cleaned it off with tissue , but after that f...

BrianGreen

Black screen w/ cursor

Here's a run down on what happened.. I was trying to launch a steam game but it would not want to launch, so I restarted my computer. Upon launch, I...

R2D2_WD  

Windows is not booting

Hello, My system is not booting..windows is not starting...it is getting stuck at Windows Starting Screen. And i am also not able to re install th...

ndunels

Gateway m-series sa6 will not charge? help!

Hello, I have a 2008 Gateway M-Series SA6 red laptop that will not charge with the charger, and has officially died on me. My laptop is always plu...

8 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2015 by
jul

Usb flash write protected !

Hello, i`v used my flash usb flash drive for xbox 360 and then back to PC and it does not shows storage and not access able :( and can`t format (Wri...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2015 by
AngeloDietrich

Have i fried my ram?

Hello, i've not long had this PC and a few days ago i took out my memory module to find out its specs, after doing so i've put it back correctly, turn...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2015 by
zenpth

@ button not working on asus eec pc

Hi, I have an Asus Eee PC series and the '@' button is not working anymore. Strangely the (') mark still works on the same button and I notice that th...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

I just built my computer it beep 3 times so i fixed the ram

now it doesn't beep at all after fixing the ram in the right position it doesn't beep I know the processor is working cuz it beeps 3 times when I take...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2015 by
BrianGreen

Computer automatically restarting

Hello, My desktop keeps restarting automatically before I'm able to start clicking on any programs ect. Any suggestions? Configuration: iPho...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2015 by
BrianGreen

Can't boot with ide primary master and primary slave hard drives

Hello I would if you could give me some advice . my computer is saying I have no Can't boot with IDE primary master and primary slave hard drives ,I...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2015 by
BrianGreen

Sony vaio goes black after start-up

Hello, My Sony VAIO Windows 7 latop seems to boot up fine. The screen goes black after the "welcome" screen. It starts up in safe mode and the s...

BrianGreen

Find the area to use my webcam

No where in my computer do I find the area to use my webcam. I have windows 7 and my computer has the webcam but no where do I find it to use it

BrianGreen

Webcam problem

Hello, Sir, I have compaq Presario CQ 40 laptop. the Webcame was working properly before but now it is not working as i am opening the You Cam ...

BrianGreen

Boot incomplete; blue screen error appeasd

Hello! i recently added a new HDD on my desktop and tried to boot. But booting doesn't complete. Blue screen error appears. I tried all the solutions...

BrianGreen

My computer tuns on after while monitor turns but cpu is on

Hello, while i turn on the computer it come on and stays after a while working on it monitor lights goes and after that keyboard stops to work but w...

BrianGreen

External hard drived crashed

hello dude, My external is crashed am not able to open unless i format it and is now formatted how do i recover them. i have lost very important fi...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

Do you have a background code in pendrive for windows 7 ??

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 39.0.2171.95 do you have a background code in pendrive for windows 7 ??

Ambucias

My hp 450 not starting

Hello, Laptop qas perfextly fine till yesterday.....the battery got completely down , after few hours when re charged its not starting...on loght ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Netbook hp black screen

Hello, my netbook will display black screen at first, but at the second time I'm trying to turn it on again then it will sometimes make the netbook ru...

xpcman

Microsoft teredo tunneling adapter

The error message is : This device cannot start Code 10 . What are the implications if this device does not start and how do I fix it ?

xpcman

Hardware

Hello, hey guys,my computer makes nine sequencial beeps when I switch it on and ended up not booting,can u come to my rescue.

ac3mark

Pen drive not working properly

Hello, My pen drive not working so please give me solution for how to recover my data from pen drive

Ambucias

1.5tb wd external hard drive not recognized by computer

Hello, i just got a new school laptop today (from school) (lenovo think pad yoga (running windows 8.1) and on bringing it home i plugged my hard driv...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

My plugged in keyboard

Hello, how do I get my plugged in keyboard to work??? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 39.0.2171.95

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2015 by
ac3mark

Turns on but black screen

Hello, I have a HP laptop & when I turn it on the lights come on but nothing but a black screen. I have tried numerous things (leaving out battery, ho...

aladinoo29

My dell laptop will not start up when it has been locked

My Dell inspiron 15 Laptop will no start up when it has been locked by stand by. It gets strucked and am unable to unclock it. Every time i need to t...

manishanarva

My loopy computer

My computer is in a loop ,No signal to Monitor,then it will restart the whole process ,my keyboard will not give commands

ac3mark
Results 12701 - 12750 out of a total of 33,784