The discussions

Dell inspiron 11 3000 series won't open battery can't be remove

Hello, My laptop won't open battery can't be removed what should I do please help

2 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2015 by
vishal

Windows can't format

Hello, I would like to format my USB flash. window was unable to complete the format. and Report that "Check to see that the disk and drive are connec...

6 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2015 by
PaulCaldera

Toshiba satellite c850d screen blank

Hello, I have Toshiba satellite C850D and its screen went blank after Toshiba logo. I have tried to HDD recovery from F12 key but its not going throu...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Keyboard acting up

Hello, I have recently noticed that my computer minimizes all my windows when I press D and when I press SPACEBAR only the current window minimize...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Computer keeps shutting down.

My computer keeps shutting down whenever I play Minecraft. I dont know whats happening with it cuz ive been playing the game on my laptop for over a y...

Ambucias

Arrow in keyboard does not function

keyboard arrow does not function

xpcman

Display an image on an external monitor

Hello, I own an Acer Aspire laptop and would like to display an image on an external monitor wirelessly. The instructions say i need to ise the func...

xpcman

Laptop won't start up

Hello, my Dell Inspiron laptop won't start up when I turn it on. When I press the power button the Dell Inspiron sign comes up and then it says St...

BrianGreen

Log on/off

Hello, I have a windows Dell laptop running XP proffessional. Each time I try to log onto my user name, it goes in, then just logs straight out aga...

Ambucias

The printer's ink pads are at the end of their service life

Hello, The printer's ink pads are at the end of their service life. Please contact Epson support. epson t60

Ambucias

No display

Hello I was seeing a movie on my laptop, all of a sudden it ran into an error that caused it to restart, along that restarting, it turned blank, a...

6 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

My laptop cannot turn on

Hello, My laptop cannot turn on n led is on and play sound LCD cannot bright Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Computertech

Laptop power off

Hello, My rlg laptop powers off when I power it on for about 5mins and if turned on again it might freeze at anywhere or power off again in even 2...

Computertech

My laptop goes black for a sec..and goes back to normal after..

My laptop goes black when I've been on it for a long time,So.. when it goes black for a second or 2 it comes back and goes normal.. Is there somethin...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

Document folder appears on usb????

I insert a blank USB into my laptop and it installs a Document folder on it straight away, it also has other document folders within it? I delete them...

Ambucias

Gateway problems help please.

Hello, I have a gateway laptop it will come on then go to screen says gateway then next screen asks for password once you put in password the next scr...

xpcman

Hp pavilion 15 notebook keyboard letter o p l are not working

HI, I have problem in my laptop keyboard letter O P L are not working even if i use Fn key. can you help me how to fix the problem? thanks and god ble...

xpcman

Dell inspiron 3520 has gone off after changing the bios battery

Hello, My Dell inspiron 3520 has gone off after changing the BIOS battery and I have to power it with the battery and ac plug but not working pls ...

xpcman

Factory settings

Hello, I'm looking to wipe my laptop clean as its became very slow not interested if I lose anything on it would rather lose everything and to it be...

xpcman

Laptop screen black

Hi, I've had this problem before with my laptop, but it resolved itself somehow. But now I have the same problem again, my laptop will turn all the wa...

KY_WD  

Hard drive dont work

Last night I shutdown my pc normally.. Then next mornin When I power on my computer , every parts of my computer works properly but the hard drive di...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2015 by
KY_WD  

Pen drive not conected with pc

Hello, light no blink

KY_WD  

How to remove a write protect from usb

Hello, I've tried everything please help me to remove a write protect from usb hard drive Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

KY_WD  

Frustrated

Hello, I've been trying for the last year to reset my Toshiba laptop to factory settings. I have a recovery system to write discs on my laptop. I ha...

ac3mark

Screen only shows 3/4 of the screen

Hi! my 10.1 computer monitor screen only shows 3/4 of the screen. The rest of the screen is white. What could be wrong?

BrianGreen

Laptop continues beeping

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop..it beeps continuously after i install some drivers in it from driverpack solution.. i don't know what causes...

Ambucias

My verbatim pendrive not connect on mypc

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 35.0my pc not connect hardwear please help me

Ambucias

Black screen on toshiba laptop

Hello, My Toshiba laptop turns on but the screen is black. I have tried several suggestions to get it up with no avail. Help! Configuration: i...

R2D2_WD  

Confused on restoring my sony vaio

Hello, I want to reset my Sony Vaio Laptop to it's factory setting, I saved all my pictures and document, except the system programs that it came w...

Computertech

Acer extensa 4620z battery doesnot charge

Hello, my acer extensa battery does not charge. the battery led lights orange for like a second, and the battery seems like it is charging but it ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2015 by
@hur

Epson end of service life

Epson pro 4880 have eror 001001E and need service What i can to do

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Virus free

Is it virus free?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2015 by
xpcman

Brother dcp j315w printer problem

Why My Printer " Unable to init. AF. See Trouble Shooting in User's Guide. And What can I do?

BrianGreen

Toshiba aptop not working

Hi hope u can help I created a new profile on my laptop for my family to use then if I tried to login to my profile it will log in but when it dose th...

BrianGreen

Mr philip

Hello, some of my keys are not working properly,for example, if i press m it will show me another thing entirely what should i do? Configuration:...

ac3mark

Hp notebook 2000 keeps restarting!! help!

Hello, I'm Derrick. My HP NoteBook just yesterday kept restarting when I turn it on after I manually shut it down. The windows screen doesn't show u...

BrianGreen

Have to keep the charger plugged in at all times

Hello, My laptop is a Windows vista inspiron or something and I don't have a battery so i have to keep the charder plugged in at all times when in u...

BrianGreen

Not booting

Hello, My dell inspiron after getting on blue boot line completes and nothing after that in corner showing f2 setup & f12 boot options but not wor...

Computertech

Hp compaq presario cq56 does not boot

Hello, my laptop does not boot. Caps lock key blinks five times, pauses for a couple of seconds n blinks again five times. This keeps on repeat...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

No display on the monitor

HI, Can you give me some ideas how to repair my computer, The CPU is on but there is no display on the Monitor, the Monitor is working fine, I tried ...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

Help i can not get my sony vaio past the log on screen

Hello, I am unable to get my sony vaio pass the log on screen. All i get is a black screen with the cursor. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2015 by
Gayle

Some of my keys don't work

Hi, certain keys on my laptop (Toshiba) won't work. To be specific 4,6, esc, F2, F4, F7, F10,F11,F12. They are al in two upper rows (maybe it means so...

xpcman

Acer e 15 touch

When I turn on my laptop its normal but the login screen isn't there isn't the login spot where I type my password the only thing there is is a narrat...

BrianGreen

Deep freeze

what is this mean all i want is to disable the deep freeze for a while... there is no deep freeze icon appear in the toolbar.

xpcman

Cd/dvd rom not recognize by my computer

Hello, My CD/DVD ROM is not recognize in my computer after installation of Windows 7 Ultimate. Please help to resolve. Configuration: Windows...

ac3mark

Toshiba laptop model satelite l645

Solved

Hi, i am using this laptop since May 2012. I have found some problems in my laptop recently. It cannot be switched on when the laptop's battery is not...

8 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

No display on monitor

i bought a new combination from amazon 1- Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LK 2- ram: Corsair 8G (4 rams each one 2 Gb) 3- Processor: intel core I5 4- Ha...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2015 by
aabe8

Repluging problems

Hello, I have a problem that After copying files to pendrive it shows but replug it it show some other language files iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Dvd drive mission in my computer

My DVD Drive is not showing/recognizing in My computer after installation of windows 7 ultimate. Please suggest me to resolve the problem.

Computertech

Password reset

Closed

I loanedy Apple PowerBook G4 to a friend since I was to be going to prison for several years. Now out i cant get into laptop because no one remembers ...

Ambucias
Results 12401 - 12450 out of a total of 33,786