The discussions

Problem with the scream

Hello, i have a hp pavillion dv9000 and i am having problem with the scream it keeps going black it wont star is all balck you dont even see the wind...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Black screen on a samsung r505

I have a Samsung R505 and the problem that I have is that the laptop loads correctly but only the bottom half of the screen goes black. I can see t...

little.jay60

About pendrive

Hello, when i click on pendrve for format button,it can't formated and it's missing of file system? plz give me detail anser. Configuration: W...

jaunglia

Sd card remove write protect

Hello, how can i remove the write protect in my sd card.. i cant format it.. and it has a virus that cant be removed.. help me please.. Confi...

little.jay60

Where's the missing key

Hello, I have amicroso t wireless keyboard 3000 and the key between e and g does not work (ph). Removing the key and cleaning does not help. any sugge...

little.jay60

P c suit for g five e71y

Solved

Hello, sir i want access net through my g five handset on my pc so i want to know mhr i can download pc suit for that plz help me, Configuratio...

jaunglia

Dvd drive missing

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Opera 9.52 the tools you suggested from microsoft site ihave downloaded before.when i double click the too...

little.jay60

No signal

Hello, I've connected the 15 bit VGA cable from my acer pc to my sony bravia, changed the resolution and tried changing the screens, but nothing seems...

little.jay60

Web camera intex night flick -309wc software

Solved

Hello, I urgently needed Intex Web cam software, Model No :- IT-309WC can u give me the link..... Awaiting for u r reply as soon as possible

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
younglady666

Compaq v2710us just winks at me!!

Hello, I have Compaq v2710us. When I start it, the light in front just quickly flashes at me. That's it. No fan, nothing!! If I try again, no...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Stop problem

Hello, I have an Acer desk top Tower computer. Anytime I shut it down and I want to use it the next day, it gives me a blue screen with an error code....

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Cd works but not dvd on my compaq lappi

Hello, i use windows xp service pack 2 my cd/dvddrive plays all vcd's and cd but not dvd its used to work perfectly earlier.... Configuration: ...

jack4rall

Pen drive not able to format

Hello, my pen drive not able to format in normal way and even from cmd commands. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

jaunglia

Pen drive

Hello, folders on my pen drive converted to short cut and i am not able to see files in it please help Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 5...

nazeer

Ap series webcam

Closed

Hello, i have a CDR king AP series web cam. i cant install it because the installing disc has a problem. could you send me the installing program for ...

nazeer

My disc drive on dell inspiron 1501 isnt work

Hello, the dvd r/rw in my dell inspiron 1501 just stopped working and it hasnt worked since it wont read any disc or burn them pls help Config...

jaunglia

How to tell if if youre processor is broken

Hello, How can I tell if my processor/cpu is broken my pc comes on psu/fans/gpu/mobo/ but it seems my cpu might be nackard but im not sure has...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
bubbyroller2000

Memory speed question on dell dimension 8200

Solved

Hello, I want to upgrade my Dell Dimension 8200 with the 2.26 P4 processor. I have 2 Gigs of PC-800-45 ns RDRAM and the machine halts with the mes...

Bob

Kingston dt100/4gb

Hello, Is there any way i can put password on the Usb to acces my files?? Please Help -- bLuE

irvan

When i turn on the power of cpu, it comes ...

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80 when i turn on the power of CPU, it comes out some sound.....i see the cpu power is on.....but ...

jack4rall

How make this pendrive bootable in my probl

Hello, my nema is girdhar how make this pendrive bootable in my problem.

jack4rall

Dell inspiron 1564 white screen

Closed

Hello, Here is problem in my newly laptop Dell Inspiron 1564. When I start it it screen shows totally white . After again and again start i...

Ambucias

Enable of administrator when it is disabled

Hello, Please help me by saying how to Enable of administrator when it is disabled Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

computer nerd

Graphics question????

Solved

Hi, Before some days i had a computer crash and ever since the graphics have been lost!!! It appears like this: https://imageshack.com/ and at the...

computer nerd

Do any one have a master pw for a dell 1720

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1720 services tag bqbbjf1 595b do any one have a master password Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
john

I need hard-drive password for laptop dell l

hi i Need hard-drive Password for laptop DELL Latitude CP M233XT please help me

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
melgsm

Did system restore and erase all

Solved

I did a system restore and erase all my files by accident. The computer went back to the manufacturers settings. Everything is gone. I went to my comp...

Ambucias

Black ink not working

Hello, I have a Brother Printer MFC-420cn, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

Done

Soso

Solved

Hello, i put my USB in a computer and then all my folder are converted to a shortcut and i cannot open it any more do any one have the solution tha...

soso

Is a replaced ram reusable?

Hello, I replaced a 512MB with a 1 GB stick, can I still use the old one? Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 533.16

jaunglia

Installing audio for sounds

Hello, if my sound dont work at all wh at am i suppose to do Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

jaunglia

Microsoft lifechat lx-3000

Hello there all, I currently have a headset (Microsoft Lifechat LX-3000) which I use for gaming mostly, it has a microphone on it too. I've owned i...

suamaepelada

Bluetooth

Hello, Is there a for hp pavillian DV 6000 . If there is a bluetooth. then how can i use it.

jaunglia

Keyboard not working....

Hello, i have a sony vaio vgn-nw20sf laptop n the keyboard is not working. i formated the laptop and installed a new OS and still it isnt working?...

jaunglia

Acer monitor issue

Hello, I have a acer monitor that I am having trouble with. The screen is black and it appears not to be working even though there is power. They ...

jaunglia

Post booting not happening but cpu fan runnin

Hello, POST booting not happening but CPU fan running

jaunglia

Abi

Hello, I want to download windows7 32 bit drivers for my dell inspiron n5010 laptop can u help me?

jaunglia

Cant connect

Hello, i have windows xp and i am trying to hook up anoyher computer to the internet dsl is what i have.and the second pc wont connect i have all the...

jaunglia

How to get gprs setting for samsung s5233a

Hello, My service provider is reliance GSM and when I send the sms for setting it replied back saying that "my handset is not there in their datab...

gavinol

Format hard disk on pc running xp pro sp 3

Hello, I cannot format my hard disk to reinstall xp pro, sp3 is currently installed. Has it something to do with the administrator settings? ...

little.jay60

Webcam

Hello, hey i cant find my webcam settings on my packard bell mh36 Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

little.jay60

Once working zip drives no longer work

Hello, zip drive (3 of them) are not seen by computer, other USB relient devices e.g. memory card reader from cell phone work okay. All three zip...

little.jay60

Computer with no indication of booting.

Hello, I own an Alienware m15x and the other day when I was on it, suddenly the screen suddenly had lines across and had major lag when I tried to...

little.jay60

Want to store data in kingston 32 gb usb

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.64 i m having 32 gb kingston pendrive . its storage capacity is low ,and on attaching it to anot...

little.jay60

Pen drive not working

I can't open my flash drive. When I inserted it to my computer it would just appear a removable disk and then when I tried to open it tells that there...

little.jay60

No sound in my pc

Hello, I have a PC operating in windows xp 2002 sp 2 , the problem is, when playing the aoudio, Mp 3 i cand here the sound but visual O.Knot. how ...

little.jay60

I cant here the sound in my pc

Hello, windows xp 2002 SP2 operating system is been my PC, i cant here the sound when play the song, how can i solve my problem, thanks ...

little.jay60

Sd memory card formatted

Hello, I accidentally formatted my SD memory card and re-took new pictures.Do I have chance to get back my old pictures?

5 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
Jack

Dvd not detected

Hello, In my pc cd/dvd drive is detect cd and working fine. but DVD is not detected......... Please help........

willjackson

Sony walkman nwz-e443 problem in data transfr

Solved

Hello, I have a sony walkman model NWZ-E443 and it is lacking software of data transfer from computer. Link for the software or solution of the prob...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
crowen
Results 24451 - 24500 out of a total of 33,786