The discussions

U com webcam driver needed

I had lost my driver cd of my webcam (( U Com )) need your help please !!!!

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Background talking

why do i always have sound going on in the background? i cant listen to music and its still on when i close out my media player.....how can i get rid ...

closeup22

Pendrive copy error

when i connet pen drive to the pc whatever data in pendrive don't copy to the pc & vise a versa

ash_perez01

Title...help usb virus cleaner

Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 10.00 I need help to virus less of my usb its so kind if any body can help me

closeup22

Keyboard

i have to hold down each key for 1 second when i am logged onto the internet but when i first start my computer up and it asks for my password it type...

closeup22

Changing the outer skin

How to change the outer skin body part colour and appearance for my dell inspiron 1545 ?

closeup22

Speakers not working.

My laptop says I have an audio device plugged in but I have plugged nothing in. Because of this, my laptop's speakers no longer function ): Help me pl...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2010 by
jy

Dell latitude keyboard removal

The cat was sick on the keyboard of my Dell Latitude D600. The Shift, Capslock, T and Y keys are now not working. Do I need to remove the keyboard to ...

closeup22

Clueless

I have a dell 3000 series and it has just randomly started beeping at me comes up on a black screen with writing and says "diskette drive 0 seek failu...

closeup22

Compaq webcam driver

my compaq webcam driver not installing so please help me my compaq webcam model cpq74 builtin in microphon thank my email tnha_guzaar@ymail...

closeup22

Pendrive driver not found

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 i am using a moserbaer 2gb pendrive. Whenever i insert the pendrive it starts installing it's d...

dist.urbd

Parts are at the end of their service life..

that error message would show and lights on the printer (power and busy lights), they are alternatively blinking...Help, i have tried following the s...

closeup22

I need softwear or any link for use webcam

i have samsung SGH-L700 i need softwear or any link for use webcam .

closeup22

Usb

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 my usb can't open bcz asking on of the usb device attached to this computer has malfunctioned and...

closeup22

Locked d620

hi, have bought a latitude d620 but has the issue of a locked system, my service tag is 5H6NN1S and the service code is #5H6NN1S-595B any help wit...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2010 by
striara1982

Laptop shuts off when shaken

So here is a bit of background. I bought my hp laptop about 2 months ago. A couple of weeks ago I dropped my laptop on the floor ( a height of about 2...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
PCAHMED1983

I messed up my acer aspire one

during following the instructions here: '>http://ccm.net/... i poped the little lock off the keyboard flex cord thingy, i meen the port on the mot...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
messed_up

I cant sign into anything

i cant sign into my face book ,myspace, and even my aol wont let me sign in it just goes onto my bing search engine whats goin on!!!

xenxay

E system laptop not turning on

Hello, iv had my e system laptop for about a year and it was working fine and now it wont turn on today is it because of my battery on my laptop pl...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
eyeballs

Windows vista wont load

I have a 2 year old Toshiba Satellite L300 which I had running windows 7 RC, until my trial ran out so i used the recovery disc i had from vista to ge...

rhapa

Computer boot problem

Hi, I have a commodore GX gaming computer. Recently I saw the screen (A HANNS G something or other) go white although Itunes was still playing in t...

visu

Delete my security tool

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0how delete security system when it want let you access the things in the control panel

dashon

Compacq presario does not restart

hi there my friend got a compacq laptop which does not restart i don't know what the problem is either the battery or the power cable help pleas...

dist.urbd

My vaio do not let me reduce c drive capacity

hi please help me. my vaio do not let me reduce my c drive capacity- iits 140 GiG now and i want to reduce it? whats the problem with it? Config...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
arefeh

Usb

i have d11 g five china mobile but my system not recognized while i am connected usb with china mobile.

dist.urbd

No image in monitor

my computer .when i start is the power supply fan is work. processor every thing is work but there is no display in monitor . my monitor is ok .first ...

dist.urbd

My speakers won't work

Can i also get the link? My speakers don't work either. Email: itskimiko@aol.com Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

dist.urbd

Vishal

cannot read dvd only cd

ash_perez01

Flash drive installs as unknown device

i have an attache' 4g flash drive that worked fine. it's loaded with hunderds of dollars of software that i need to write the programs that i make for...

ash_perez01

Dell- fan issues

I just got a dell and The fan does not stop and the computer does not recognize the screen. so it just turns on and all you hear is the fan. any ideas...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

My laptop switches off suddenly

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0 i have a hp laptop,sometimes it switch offs suddenly,i do know what is the problem,can any one h...

ash_perez01

My laptop wont start up

My mother was on the laptop (HP G6060EA) without switching on the power supply, needless to say it ran out of power and went into sleep mode, nothing ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
starhawk85

Computer restarts itself now wont..virus??

Hello, Hi I have the same problem at the moment when i start up my computer it stops at a black screen with white writing that gives me the opportuni...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
hotchild

Computer needs to be restarted to work.

For my computer to work, I need to first turn it on, then leave it for about 2 minutes, then hit the 'restart' button on the case for it to work. It's...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
GeorgePratt

Assistance please

hey i have windos 7 and i connected my desktop to my LCD tv and my sound doesnt work? i am connected using a VGA a cable but i have an adapter cuz...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Audio only with headphones

I have a packard bell easynote MH36, windows vista basic, i can only get audio through headphones, i cant even get audio if i plug in external speaker...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
sharpman

Pc with all new parts doesn't boot

Hey guys. I need your help. I got a new motherboard, CPU, and the power supply, i put it all together and my computer won't boot. All the fans and HDD...

sharpman

Load deafults in bios

hi, Thanks for all your wonderful responses here. I have a Dell Optiplex gx260 with bios A09. When I enter BIOS I do not see "Load Defaults" and I ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
Ra

Acer laptop screen is black.

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 It turns on with the white loading screen and then just goes black. It's been like this for a few we...

closeup22

Problem setting up my new webcam

hi there, could you please help by giving me step by stp instructions, on how to get my cam up and running. its a tesco webcam- (techweb1). model no- ...

closeup22

My webcam stopped working

my webcam stopped working Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3

closeup22

Webcam

my webcam is not working Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Can't format!!!

Hi! my flash disk is not formatting when I try to format it, its responce is "flash disk can't be formatted" which program should I download so that I...

closeup22

Usb cable

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0I have a Lexmart 2600 pariter and the usb cable do not work on my notebook why is it not working

closeup22

Laptop power turns right off!

Hello, My HP Laptop wont work, the power goes on and shuts right off, the battery is charged and it stil just turns right off when I press the power ...

Isaac

Dumbfounded

yesterday i deleted all music on my IT. mp3 player and now I am unable to put music back on the device, windows media player says file not found Co...

bubbs46

Fake pendrive

i bought a pen drive 4rm a local vendor of 250gb usb 2.0 data traveller.and it shows chinese language and the stored item does not remain in it for lo...

closeup22

I have problems with pc!!

I have 1 problem 5-6 months .. I have little low PC but work fine .. But when I start Warcraft Frozen Thron and paly less then 2 mins my PC get freeze...

closeup22

Lost the cd for my webcam

i want to download the software for my web cam but i don't have the CD what do i do? i have a logitech web cam c120m Configuration: / Indeterminable ...

dist.urbd

My hp compaq nc6000 sound dont work

my laptop dont want to sound, i dont know why, the volume control not there, when i go to sounds n speech, when i went to volume it says no audio deic...

dist.urbd
Results 26751 - 26800 out of a total of 33,784