The discussions

Dell m140 broken hinge repair

Hello please help me.I have no idea what to do.My dell m140screen became loose so i tried to repair it then i made it tight it.When i closed the lid o...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
Mustafa naim

Hl-dt-st rw/dvd gcc-4244n [cd-rom drive]

Hello, I have an IBM Think Pad R 52 model with CD-ROM HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4244N [CD-ROM drive] Model. Recently It is not able to write to cds,but ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
Jerry

Heelp please asap

Okaay Heey I Need Heelp ASAP .... I Turneed My Laptop Off Once Too Use It The Nexxt Day At Night & I Turned It On Normally In The Morning & Reached Th...

jack4rall

Computer starting issue

Hello, Im using an assembled computer, now its one year. I have been using this with out any problem for months and sometimes (not always) it has ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
JT

Sound system

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.13can we adjust sound system on the computer without any disk , card etc in easy way with any w...

fairy

Monitor problem help?

Hello, Recently, we've backed up our hard drive and placed it back into the desktop. However, when I plugged the monitor into the back, the monito...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
Cavang

Wipe hard drive

Hello, how do you wipe out a hard drive on a dell dimension 2350? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.6

xpcman

Laptop

i neeed help please okay idk wat happened that i turned my laptop off to use the next day & then i normally turn it on and reach the choose an id user...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
VeeGirly:)

Cant's connect my pc to tv via vga cable

Hello, Whe n I connect my laptop to my TV set, I get no picture/video, eventhough I'm setting the input on Tv to PC. Would anybody know what see...

OrbitSteve

Brother mfc-5460cn probs - printing;scanning

Two daunting problems: Does not print in black; does not scan from software. My os is XP sp-3 (1)Does not print in Black, either from word file pr...

savinir

Laptop

hello im getting a alianware laptop my problem is that i dont no if roblox works on it

Wandful

Acer 9300 orbicam

Hello, i have just had my acer reset and windows 7 ultima put on now i can not get webcam to work please help ps a bit thick with this sort of...

Wandful

Reinstall c4440 hp photosmart printer

Hello, My computer crashed and a lost my printer software that I had saved on my computer. I had to get a new hard drive. I have lost my cd to install...

jack4rall

Problem with genuine microsoft software

Hello, Hello, when i open my computer an allert message apears before the welcome starting you may be a victim of software counterfeiting this copy ...

Wandful

Switching 2 hard drives

Hello, I HAVE A HP WITH 2 HARD DRIVES I BELIEVE MY MAIN HARD DRIVE IS DIEING SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN SWITCH HARD DRIVES BOTH ARE 340GB I A...

Wandful

Dropped itouch

Hello, My son dropped his touch. now there is a small white spot in the corner and it will not even turn on. Is there anything we can do? Con...

Rysliv

Bazz

Hello, replaced motherbord but fan very noisey

Wandful

External hard disk videos not working proper

Hello, SINCE RECENTLY WHEN I PLAY CERTAIN VIDEOS IN REALPLAYER, DOWN LOADED DIRECTLY TO MY EXTERNAL HARD DISK, MY SYSTEM GETS HUNG UP. NOTHING WO...

Wandful

Laptop will not boot

Hello, I have an IBM ThinkPad R51 and it just recently it stopped working. It was working fine and then the screen froze. I did a hard reboot but it d...

Technical one

Mousepad of laptop not working

Hello, I have a sony laptop initially my keyboard was not working ..wem i did the cleaning n sc anning it started working but now i have another pr...

Wandful

Pen drive not detected. help me!!

i have a 4gb Kingston pen drive. it was working properly. but now my PC is not detecting it. no message is showing.all other pen drives are working. ...

ms1219

Hdmi sound source

Hello, can anyone tell me how can i make things on my laptop screen sound on my laptop speakers and things on the tv screen (connected with HDMI) ...

Juan

Dell inspiron 1420 will not recognize dvd+r

Hello, It will however, recognize blank cd's and allow me to burn them, but when I click "burn to disc" it will pops the door open, and says "plea...

little.jay60

Dvd not found

Solved

Hello, I have an Acer 5500 and am using Windows XP. I was trying to reinstall the drivers for my logitech quickcam but the E drive did not show an...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
P.S

Hard disk is failed

Hello, hi can any pls help me my hard disk sata seagate is failing every time when i connect to my system what happend i dont know once it fai...

jack4rall

How to buy?

Solved

Hello, What is the cost? How to pay? and Whats the guarantee that audio drivers will match? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.9

jack4rall

Moniter not on in screen

Hello, hi my lg monitor is not proper on and in side sound of {tic..tic..} screen not disply and giv me step of 27 k.v power discharge pros...

sajan

Recover files

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 my memory card not formatting .formatting failed how to format and recover my ...

sam

Acer aspire 1692 won't boot

Hello Everyone, My Acer Aspire 1692 just died! It won't boot with my backup CD. All I get is black screen when I reboot. What I have done recen...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
steve

Can you help me unlock dell bios

Solved

Hello, My service tag is 9BRK6G1-595B Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Msi vr601 laptop recovery

Hello, I, have a MSI VR601 Laptop. I had recovered it with the disk, and now I need to redo it. I can not find the disk. How can I reset it to facto...

Wandful

Laptop wont start

Hello, my laptop stoped working a few weeks back , its a fujitsu siemens amilo li1705. When I press the start button then the went starts working and...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
Synister

Something fell near computer,now doesn't work

so here's the deal: we have a desktop (i'm on my laptop now) that i dropped the base of a fan near last night. i don't believe it hit anything, but th...

Wandful

Useing eyetoy as a webcam

Hello, i want to use my eyetoy as a webcam and everyone says go to playstation.com/eyetoy......and it never works it makes me take a servey instea...

Wandful

Voice recorder

Hello, I need help how do you get the voice recorder to start recording ???? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

Wandful

I hav a problem with my mic

Hello, i found a problem with my headphone mic. which i hav brougt a coupl of days back .... when i cal someone in gtalk or in skpe....... ...

Wandful

I want to open my aspire one

Hello, I WANT TO OPEN MY ASPIRE ONE, TO REPLACE IS HARD DISK. BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW. WHAT SHOULD I DO? mariogodinho@hotmail.com ...

Wandful

My screens black only shows mouse whatdo i do

Hello, One day i used my computer then shut it off that same night i turned it back on to use, the place i put my password in only showed up black a...

jack4rall

No monitor display

Hi there when I switch on my computer this morning it only shows me no display settings and I cannot get anything. I have tried to replace the graphic...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
Gordhan

Not able to open c drive by pressing double c

Hello, I am not able to C drive normally by pressing double click getting message open with, can u please help on this Configuration: Windows...

jack4rall

Computer powers on then continously beeps

Hello, I've got a PB ixtreme 9600, its been working fine since i got it, till today. The screen froze in the middle of playing a game, so i assume...

jack4rall

Dell

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.5 i am using dell laptop win7.i get an error at start up and it will be slow.i get an error upg...

Wandful

My computer beeps?

Alright So about three days ago my computer started startedto beep randomly after a failed attemped to restore my corrupted computer. This is the firs...

witz

I dont no how to patition disk

Hello, how to partition local disk d,e. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

Wandful

X-540 logitech speakers,doesnt work

Hello, well i had to do system restore on my computer, well i lost my driver disk for logitec series x-540 and now how can i make my speakers work wi...

taran

Dead flashdrive?

I went to open my flashdrive on a computer I had used it on just hours before and it suddenly wouldn't allow me to open it and it was asking me to for...

Wandful

Audacity mic. help

Hello, I need help. When I click record on Audacity my microphone doesn't work!!!! It tells me to look at the mic. settings but I can't find the...

Wandful

Laptop not working

Hello, i have a sony laptop whenever i type it works but if i try it very hard agn n agn it works n den it stops working..i have run the virus sof...

little.jay60

X across picture of web cam

Hello, when l video a contact they can see me and themselves. I can see myself but l cant see my contact, but l can hear them. where their video shoul...

little.jay60

Computer keeps going back in folders

Hello, I have a Windows 7 Computer that whenever I open a folder and try exploring it or whenever I'm trying to browse the internet it keeps goin...

little.jay60
Results 24651 - 24700 out of a total of 33,782