The discussions

How to install graphic card

Solved

Hello, can some1 help me....i cant install my graphic card....it need servicepack1 to install it....but i wre already have service pack 1 in my wind...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

Hard disk power cable

Solved

hi buddies, i just bought a brand new hard disk toshiba 500gb but when I got home I noticed that the actual power cable that fits in the existing h...

7 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
ChAd

Need help on my itouch

Hello, i got a problem... like my ipod, my itouch has just deleted all my music after synchronising and i need help as to why this has happened. Befo...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
pat

Key board

Hello, sir my laptop compaq my laptop key board some key g, h, back,scroll,f7 is not work plz help thankssssss

xpcman

Install harddrive problems

Hello installed internal hard drive and does not boot up i am positive that i put everything were it was appose to be the key board lights up for a s...

xpcman

Pc turn off while shuttin down

I was shutting down my pc but turned it off before it had properly shut down and now it wont turn back on .... what should i do ? n i have i totally b...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

My computer do not the sound

Hello, my computer do not the sound

xpcman

Slow computer 512mb ram

Solved

Hello, for some reason my computer runs slow some time's I oly got 512 MB of RAM in it and so far I have only got not much files on it but i'm not su...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

Where is my sound on my tv?

Hello, I am hooking up my Toshiba laptop to my samsung plasma tv. I am trying to watch movies and some other things and I cant seem to find how to...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

My usb storage device is not working

Hello, I bought my usb 2.0 storage device not so long ago i installed it no problems but iv gone to use it again and the computer is not even pickin...

jack4rall

I want a software to manage my webcam

Hello, everybody. Hope you sound good! I've got a problem with my webcam l'm ot able to use it because i don't have a software to manage it. So if...

jack4rall

Windows was unable complete the format?

Hello, I got window 7 ISO so i burn it to a DVD+R using ImgBurn. OK when i burn it and put back in the computer and noting show up and i go to comput...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
Gurveer khsoa

Request

Hello, i want a soun driver setup of simmtronic company. my board is 31G. plz help me. my if u solve my problem send me sms. plz i m in p...

closeup22

Querry

Hello, sir,my hcl laptop dvd drive lens is not working.........and my sound maintainence is also corrupted....please ,give suggestion soon....

closeup22

Cmos battery state low

Hello, The computer I use to run Amateur Radio software is a Sunrace Technology Corporation 386SX-20. All the software I use runs on DOS. I have tr...

closeup22

Question and answer windows anytime upgrade

Hello, I was trying to run my "Windows Anytime Upgrade" dvd on my xp pro and it wouldn't read it. It didn't occur to me until the next day when I ...

closeup22

Mp5

Hello, my dv mp4 mp5 player is not change his folder .please help me friends Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

closeup22

Pen drive fault

Hello, my pen is detected in the my computer but when we open the drive it will shows "please insert drive" what i want to do.... pls tell me it was...

jack4rall

My motherboard cd was corrpted

Hello, SIR I M RAJU MY MOTHERBOARD CD WAS CORREPED PLEASE HELP ME SIR MODLE IS P5SD2-VM Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explore...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Pendrive not formating

Hello, hi i'm unable to format pendrive in my system. Actually in pendive always showing Autorun due to that i unable to format pendrive. what sho...

jack4rall

Time keeps resetting

Hello, Whenever I turn on my computer, I get a message saying the configuration is "bad" and that the date and time aren't set. I've changed and sav...

jack4rall

Plz tell me

hello popel can hear me when i talk on skype but i cont hear them

closeup22

Webcam

Hello, sir plz tell me how to use nokia6230i or nokia6085 mobile as a webcam Windows XP

closeup22

My computer sound not working

Hello, "windows media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. there might not be a sound device installed o...

closeup22

There is no sata

i hav Hp dv6000, but there is no SATA Native Support Drivers....

jack4rall

My toshiba satallite is not booting

Hello, My laptop is not booting the OS (W Vista). It brings up the Toshiba screen, pretends to be loading windows but then it just goes gray. I...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
Samantha

'realtek ac97 sound isn't working!

Solved

Hello, My sound was working fine to begin with, I wanted to get my mic working so I changed around the sound settings to get it working, sou...

19 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
spinac;es

Wd harddrive not reconized

Hello, I HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY COMPUTER AND DID A RESTORE AND ALSO HAD TO RUN VISTA AGAIN, NOW MY WD EXTERNAL HARDDRIVE IS NOT RECONZIED THE ERRO...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Acer desktop not loading hd

Hello, I have received an Acer Desktop PC from my parents as they dont use it. I took my 1TB HD from my old broken down pc and placed it inside, the...

xpcman

Disk drive problems (serious help)

Hello, I am currently on my Fujitsu Siemens, a few weeks ago I was carrying my laptop upstairs when suddenly my D Drive fell out, I thought...

shami

Epson stylus sx205 install guide

Hello, i have lost the installation cd and cant install my epson stylus sx205 to my laptop Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

Pc

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 1.5Hello, dear sir how to install windows xp in HDD via pen drive plz. send the detail my e-mail...

jack4rall

Dot matrix printer

Solved

Hello, I am planing to buy a Dot matrix printer. Is it possible to connect my Laptop with the Dot Matrix printer Manoj

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
kala

Unrecognised device for sony walkman mp3

Hello, i have problem,where my sony mp3 cant be recognise by any PC or laptop... any idea please....really need help. Configuration: Windows 7...

toubib32

8gb transcend pendrive

Hello, hi my 8gb transcend pendrive is showing but not open i am click that is please insert removable disk plz help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

ash_perez01

Micro sd not reading in pc only

Closed

Hello, I have been using a DSTT card for sometime now with a 2GB Kingston micro SD card, with USB reader. I have browsed on here, but it seems m...

dist.urbd

Pen drive not detected

Hello, my computer did not detect my pendrive it was okay before put the problem started last nite when i try to connect the drive to my compute...

Shailu

It would be easier to, the community to assi

Hello, how to remove write protection from pendrive.

ash_perez01

Head phon problem

Hello, when i insert my headphon it is not working and my speaker is on that time.....what can i do? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

ash_perez01

Booting usb drive

Hello, how can i boot my usb drive in xp . it does not working

kk

Batteries

I bought an electronic dictionary several years ago. However, I haven't used it for a long time. Do you think it is better to leave the batteries in...

ash_perez01

Pen drive is not working

Hello, I have moserbaer pen drive . I am unable to delete files in it . When i am trying to delete file the message is displayed " write protectio...

ash_perez01

So strainge.

Hello, my pc's problem is-when i shutdown my pc ,next time it does not start,have to wait approxmatily 10 minutes. after this time when i switch ...

mrrigga

Problem with dv 6000

Hello, I have been having issues with my dv6000 (dv 6519tx) laptop wherein everytime i start my laptop it gives four beeps, out of which first one...

mrrigga

Toshiba satellite l300 factory reset

Hello, How do I reset my laptop to factory settings? It's a TOSHIBA Satellite L300, I've tried that hold down 0 and press the power button to he...

mrrigga

Laptop wont boot

Hello, i have a E-SYSTEM 3083 M.380 1.6GHZ 512MB 40GB DVD+/-RW WIinXP. recently i tried turning it up but the hard hard disk LED would not light and...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
mrrigga

I put magic jack in usb port. but, the comput

Hello,

5 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2010 by
No

Pendrive

Hello, my pendrive is too slow while coping the things please provide me softer to increase speed. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
Kashyap

My computer freeses up on some things

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4 When i get on my comp and open a window msn or a browser it randomly freezes for no reason ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

Dropped my itouch in water help!!!

PLEASE HELP !! my itouch fell into this tinybit of water and the screen and everything was fine at first then it went spaz and went white blue and ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2010 by
sweetlybroken
Results 24951 - 25000 out of a total of 33,786