The discussions

Install printer

Solved

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
Elie

Sony walkman mp3 player

Hello Model : NWZ-B142F Question : Sir,my mp3 player is doesnt recognized by the PC.when it plugs into the USB port,a pop up occurs and s...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
sensei.moore

Hp 2230s laptop wont power on

Hello, I have a HP 2230s laptop which will no longer power on, either with or without using the battery or main power source, or both. Nothing wor...

Mounir

Having problems in connectin a projector

Hello, I'm having problems in connecting a projector to an HP laptop which has windows vista business installed on it .I've managed to connect the pro...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

S vedio cable

Hello, i have dell laptop and a sony tv my i tried to connect my laptop and the tv i bought the right cable i get the picture but it is not a steady...

jaunglia

Keyboard ,mouse , usb keyboard not responding

Hello, my laptop keyboard and mouse will stop responding when the windows start even on safe mode !I tried to use usb keyboard nothing changed ,at pc...

boston.guy22

Lg ge20lu11 burner manual?

Hello, i am looking for the manual for the LG supermulti external dvd rewriter model ge20lu11 i am having trouble burning avi mpeg and wmv files c...

jaunglia

Sound blaster live

Hello, My audio is starting to act up. The sound is not staying at a consistent level. It will go up and then go back down. It almost seems as thou...

boston.guy22

The sound in my hp won't work online.

Hello, The sound on my hp works when i'm using media player but won't work on online sites like youtube...help???!! Configuration: Windows 7 / ...

jaunglia

Mouse pad buttons work but not the pad

Hello, my mouse pad buttons right and left click work but the pad wont move the arrow at all. help!

jaunglia

Dosen't show cd/dvd(e) drive in my laptop

Hello, i was use windows vista ultimate in my laptop but recent now i reinstell to my laptop windows7 ultimate it was instel completly and runnin...

boston.guy22

Wrt54g2 router help

Hello, my names matthew. My wrt54g2 v1 router has seemed to go 'boom" after my grandmother unplugged on of the cords. now i can not connect from th...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Pendrive format

Hello, I have a 4 GB HP Pen Drive, I cannot format it successfully because at the end of format it shows window cannt format the drive completely....

jack4rall

Acer aspire x3200 desktop power issues

Hello, Was wondering if anyone could help me out with my desktop. Came back off holiday and my desktop wouldnt power up. Unplugged the whole tower...

jack4rall

My acer laptop

Hello, Every time I turn my computer it works perfectly but when I get to the welcome screen it gets lock and I cannot enter my password my keey...

jack4rall

Compaq f 700 display problem

hello, my name is meet, my laptop compaq f700 is powering on but no display given, i chek RAM and HDD also check laptop without using battery and ...

jack4rall

Acer e250 series screen balck

Solved

Hello, I have acer em250 series,i have earlier hibernate it ,now when I am starting it nothing comes on the screen its totally back ,only the powe...

jaunglia

Hp printer not printing

Hello, i have a hp 4215 xi all in one printer that is not printing how can i fixed Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

michelsmith

Usb disk & keys won't show

Hello, I have a USB external disk and a few USB keys and for some reason it wont show up anywhere in my computer. I've tried everything everyone ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
Evalution

No sound from speakers?

Hi all, Whenever I try to play a sound on my computer, be it music, video or Window sounds, I can hear nothing. The little wavy bits are going up and...

Evalution

My dell monitor wont come on

Hello, hi, say I been having this problem with my dell pc..the monitor,when everything starts up, the monitor light instantly turns from green to ...

Evalution

Help want to take picture on my web cam

Hello, how do i take a picture of myself with web cam on toshiba? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

jaunglia

Dvd

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.6 i have write dvd,but it doesnot workn in vista but the dvd opens in xp

jaunglia

Why isn't there any sound?

Hello, I am using the HDMI cable to connect to my t.v. I am trying to use it to watch online movies on the t.v. The thing is though, there isn't any...

animal_motha

Ge create by jason wu camera help?

Hello, my name is Joshua, I've just received this Create by Jason Wu camera from GE, it doesn't have a memory card - it just has a USB stick that slid...

jaunglia

Can i connect an old hard disk on my new pc?

Hello, I had an old pc which I were using properly but since this morning it is died and I was wondering if I could use my second pc to try to get ...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
doctor

Cd/dvd won't work

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 5570 Vista....my cd/dvd player won't work..it just spins, then stops and does not read any of the disks. I went into ...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
tom

Install cd drivers compaq nx9110 laptop

Hello, Guys I need your help, How do I install CD drivers I'm just clueless I'm using compaq nx9110 laptop. I did go to Divice manager and under ...

jaunglia

Hp webcam works only at times

Hello, I have HP Compaq Laptop - the model is CQ45-106AU. The finger print reader and the webcam works only at times. I don't understand where ...

jaunglia

Comp switches off

jaunglia

Blue screen on my pc

Hello, A Problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. If this is the first time you've seen this st...

injun

External minitor problem

Hello, I'm having this weird problem with my acer aspire laptop, I've been trying to put on duel monitor *Ive done this before and it worked fine* ...

jaunglia

Help flashed bios

Hello, Please help I tried to flash my bios and during the process the netbook froze and I started to panic. So I waited 15 minutes and the netbook...

jaunglia

Gprs setting for motorola a810

Solved

Hello, Pls send me details of GRPS settings for Motorola A810 handset. Manish.

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
suhail

How to remove write protected

Hello, how to remove write protected, because whenever pen drive connected to computer it asks for removel of write protected from pendrive/DR7. tha...

ralphen

Media test failure/no bootable devices

Hello, what is media test failure? Toshiba L300 Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

ralphen

No display

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 My computer CPU is running well but my monitor is displaying nothing, it looks bla...

ralphen

Computer won't boot at all, but has power

Closed

Hello, PLEASE help me! I have a homemade build my son made with beta version windows 7. I reloaded a version 7 Pro with new key a few days ago. I use...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
Gamer4life

No right click function

Hello, Dell mini windows XP- no function to right click Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

ralphen

Connecting laptop to samsungledtv via hdmi

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.6Hello..i have a problem connecting my AcerASpire Laptop 4810TG to my Samsung Series 6 LED TV..W...

ralphen

Deleted xml file

Hello, by accident i deleted my itunes library xml file ... because i was trying to copy songs from my ipod to my mac.. and apparently its not the...

ralphen

Keyboard

Hello, my keyboard is not working, i need help, i am using onscreen keyboard Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

ralphen

Moser baer pen drive disabled

Hello, Sir, I have a Moser Baer 1 GB pendrive. It showed 2 partitions - a partition which had a password protection software and another where i c...

abhijit

Epson stylus cx4800 general error

Solved

Hello, After clearing a paper jam, the printer lights up like a christmas tree indicating a general error "E". I'm convinced there is no paper res...

michelsmith

Folder virus

Solved

Hello, how to remove the folder virus that are disabled Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

ralphen

Cant load apple website

Hello, I have a new toshiba, windows 7, and for some reason I cannot load the apple website. It has the green loading bar at the bottom and it wil...

Nate

Reboot and select proper boot device or inse

I have a problem of restarting my ASUS minilaptop the problem says: Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device ...

divne

Wrong power cord causes shutdowns?

Solved

Hello, Can the wrong ac adapter from another laptop cause my current laptop to shut down sporadically? It shuts down playing games, upon opening the ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

No power

Hello, my HP Pavilion will not power on. I have checked the cord and it is good. The led indicator lite on the back lights up. Anyone have suggest...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
kieferschild

Computer randomly freezing. i am out of ideas

Hello, One of my computer builds keeps freezing, I've built up about 5 of them this one was I think third in the build order. Here are the hardwar...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
kieferschild
Results 24301 - 24350 out of a total of 33,784