The discussions

Sos, usb device prob

Hello, I have a USB external disk and a few USB keys and for some reason it wont show up anywhere in my computer. I've tried everything everyone...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

Inspiron mini shuts down by external dvd play

Hello, I purchased a brand new inspiron mini laptop and an external dvd player from dell manufactirers. Everytime i try to play a dvd it shuts the...

ralphen

Acer keyboard lights

Hello, I HAVE AN ASPIRE 5515 ACER AND I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WHERE LIGHTS ON THE KEYBOARD THAT CAN BE TURNED ON? Configuration: Windows Vista...

ralphen

How to formate the write protected usb flash

Hello, WHEN WE FORMATE MY USB FLASH DRIVE A MESSAGE COME ON SCREEN THAT "WRITE PROTECTED CAN NOT FORMATE Configuration: Windows XP / Internet ...

ralphen

Screen only works in low resolution

Solved

Hello, I hate to bring up the old moitor loses signal at windows load screen again, but here we go. Like many others on an earlier post I have ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
cjsimo99

Have to wait for about 2 hours b4 my computer

Hello, my tower when turned on just keeps clcking away and making a noise as if it is ready to come on but does nt . the moniter light still stsys o...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Monitor loses signal

Hello, just got an ati radeon 9550 computer boots up fine but the monitor will lose signal after about ten minutes no matter what im doing

Matrixman

Dell d630 master pw needed

Solved

Hello all, Can someone help me to find my master code on dell : SN : 2F4XN3J-595B Express service code : 52-688-453-59. Thanks in ...

Ambucias

Black screen - help needed please asap!!

Hello, I have a dell laptop (Vostro 1500) When I switch it on, it goes to a black screen, with just the cursor visible. It is frozen and will no...

drlootle

Dell latitude d630 bios password

Closed

Hi, Can You give me a BIOS Master password for my Dell Latitude D630 Tag: GHVZWG1-595B Express service code: 359-101-854-73 Configuratio...

drlootle

Toshiba troubles

Hello, somebody please help me restore my toshiba laptop satellite to factory settings without a backup disk. thank you so much. Configuration:...

drlootle

Startsup but nothing on screen.

Solved

Hello, Same prob, boot up, all lights on but nothing on screen. Changed RAM (both sticks) nothing Cleaned with eraser, nothing Ch...

Toby3

Disable wrire protec.kingston flash drive 4gb

Hello, When I am trying to open the Flash Drive ,It says to format it.When I am trying to format it says ,It is WRITE PROTECTED. Please help me...

xpcman

Sata hard drive not reading?

Hello, I have recently bought a Toshiba Sattelite C650D laptop, and tried to put my old laptop's (ACER Aspire 5315) hard drive in. Both are SATA. Wh...

xpcman

Log of error has been created.

Closed

HI, I have read some questions on this website and came to know that u people r very helpful. So, plz help me also. Comp Works properly for som...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

O.s

Hello, All where can you download the drivers and devices for windows XP, Vista and 7 . Please give me an answer thanks

drlootle

My sandisk cruzer micro is not accessible

Solved

Hello, sandisk cruzer micro can't be opened on computer, however is it shown on my computer as removable disk (G:). When I opened it " G: is not acc...

drlootle

Laptop acer 4310 cannot start

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 2.0.0.20 i have acer 4310 laptop i don't know how this problem occurs. when i press power butto...

drlootle

N and b problems

Hello, on my keyboard, whenever I hit the letters N and B it turns the capslock on and by itself, the capslock doesnt work at all. It is very frustr...

drlootle

Webcam for samsung

Hello, i wonder if you can help i cant use my web cam as i lost it all on my lap top cant use it on msn no games on face book i cant use and the...

drlootle

Compaq presario v3000 hibernation

Solved

Hello, my compaq presario V3000 had run out of battery and it came hibernating on its own....i have tried every way but cant boot it.If i press pow...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
eeshaan

Black screen on inspiron e1505

I've read the various problems/ resolutions suggested here; I think mine is a bit different. The screen may/maynot initially come on, but perhaps n...

ralphen

Vga probem

Hello, i have this driver updater and i updated my vga and it recomends me to restart my pc but after i restarted it, my monitor have no signal and tu...

ralphen

Dell xps volume problem

Hello, I have dell studio xps and i have problem with my lappy volume.. i had speakers plugged in playing music, and when i unplug it, my lappy volu...

ralphen

Mini keyboard failure

Hello, have an hp mini 110 and the keyboard and input drives suddenly stopped working, can't log in or use any of the keys Configuration: Windo...

ralphen

Computer shutting off randomly/weird sounds

Solved

Hello, I have a new HP desktop computer (5 months old). I haven't had problems with it until recently. A few days ago, it started making really wei...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Webcam built in wont work but why?

Hello, I have a Windows Vista Laptop And My Webcam Has Worked Fine All The Time Till Now. Please Help!!! Configuration: Windows Vista / Intern...

ralphen

Hdmi audio

Hello, I M NOT ABLE TO TRANSFER AUDIO THROUGH HDMI CABLE FROM ZOOM2 BOARD TO TV. Configuration: Linux / Firefox 3.0.3

ralphen

Hardware problem

Hello, My computer beeps when the computer is turned on. There is no display in monitor. The beep sound repeats in the interval of 5-8 sec. I remo...

ralphen

Bios startup screen is not found

Hello, I am not finding the bios startup screen but after around 5 minutes the windows is starting up. I am not able to format the hard disc wit...

ralphen

Booting

My computer starts booting then looses signal to the monitor then the MB pilot light blinks red through out, Whats the problem?

ralphen

I cannot open my pen drive

Hello, whenever i try to open my pen drive, the message appears that "you need to format the disk before you can use it". I want to extract the ...

ralphen

Computer problem

Hello, am elly Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6,i got a problem. my hard drive D has data in it almost 18 gb but when i open it or...

ralphen

How to install my webcam,i lost my cd

Hello, how to install my webcam,i lost my cd installer,my webcam is,cnr-wcam53,please help my problem,thank you very much....

silmy

Help! laptop says i have no audio output

Hi, I own a Compaq Presario f700 (Vista) laptop that I have had since March of 2007. I have never had any problems with my laptop up until now. I had ...

Stu Fletcher

Putting image on the root of a flashdrive

Hello, how to put the image on the root of my flashdrive?

4 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
jing

Laptop won't open

Hello, I can't open my laptop. it's just won't go to the desktop. any idea? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
anjana03

Problem with some keyboard keys!!!

Hello, Only some of my keys are broken but they're my most inportant keys my,m, Space bar ,v ,5,6,?," it kinda s%$ks and my brother who is a ner...

xpcman

To retrieve data from pen drive

Solved

Hello, I want to retrieve all my files which I accidentally deleted from my pendrives Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
caras

Over clocking

Solved

Hello, does overclocking actually help it go faster or just confuse the sh]*^& outa the computer for ex im oc 2.66 to 3.00 and its still sittin at...

dj shano

Recover pictures and recordings

Solved

Hello, I accidentally formatted my SD card on my Droid Motorola. Is there any way I can recover thesefiles? Configuration: Linux / Safari 530.1...

tony

Fujifilm xd picture card cant see

Solved

Hello, i have a fujifilm xd picture card and i cant see my pic it keeps saying to clean wth a dry cloth or to formate witch i dont want to beca...

lorry

Webcam not working (asus notebook)

Closed

Hello, I have a web cam in my computer (an ASUS eee pcs101) but it doesn't work... Either msn or skype can find it... There is no icon - so I was hopi...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
Domo

My monitor turns black after windows appear

Hello, My monitor turns black after the windows logo appear upon starting my computer. This happen after I reinstalled the updated version of my ...

xpcman

Transferring mac files to pc

Hello, When my MacBook Pro packed up, its contents were transferred to an external hard drive. I now have a PC. What software do I need to get t...

xpcman

Dvd drive not recognised by bios

Hello, I have an AsRock board 775i65GV(old old one) which run ddr400 ram on it. one day i wanted to put windows xp on it and i had succfessfully i...

Aud21

My laptop crashed upexpected & won't restart

Hello, I was using my HP Pavilion laptop when I closed it to put it in sleep mode by closing the cover. When I opened the cover, it took me to he D...

Maria

Randomly turns off

Hello, my NV52 will randomly turn itself off for no reason and I lose everything that I was working on, unless of course I save it every 2 minutes. ...

jaunglia

Problem with the scream

Hello, i have a hp pavillion dv9000 and i am having problem with the scream it keeps going black it wont star is all balck you dont even see the wind...

little.jay60

Black screen on a samsung r505

I have a Samsung R505 and the problem that I have is that the laptop loads correctly but only the bottom half of the screen goes black. I can see t...

little.jay60
Results 24401 - 24450 out of a total of 33,784