The discussions

Installing webcam

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4 I lost my webcam CD but i want to install it on my computer. what do i do?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Help solving the sound problem in compact pre

Hello, my computer compact presario sound system is not working.but when i played with external speaker it is working. what can be the problem. plea...

little.jay60

How to bypass a snapped off vga connector

Hello, hi i just bought a new vid card. when i went to install it my onboard vga connector snapped off. so i have no way to see the screen to know...

xpcman

Cannot find some data on crashed hard drive

Hello, I have a pc that has recently suffered a windows failure. I bought a device that can be connected to the hard drive(a sata) and connected to my...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
mijack

Home row keys stopped working

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 6400 and really randomly the homerow keys stopped working a/s/d/f/j/k/l/; I'm trying to uninstall and reinstall th...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
biggdiffs@ yhoo

No display

Hello, my monotor is workink ok. but when i boot my pc nothing is displaying with a single beep sound of POST. mother board fan and cabinet fan is w...

toubib32

Mac address of pc

Solved

Hello, I am looking for the mac address of my pc I have been searching in my computer and it is giving me only the computer name How can i ...

9 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
Raj

Western digital my book 500 gb hard drive

I have a hard drive that broke down. It's a Western Digital My Book 500 GB Hard drive. I start the drive up. it runs. It makes a weird click sound ( a...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
Mehnar

Inexpensive fix deired.....

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion dv9000 and it will not boot. I have the black screen of death and have tried all the recommended fix's. A friend of ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Volume

Hello, how do you install volume control i have tryed every thing in the world but noooo my computer has issues in wont do anything and also my speak...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
Amez

Anayah

Hi all, I need to format 1Tb hd to fat 32. I'm running Win 7. Can anyone tell me of a free forrmatter that is compatible? Thanks, I appreciate your...

Anayah

Windows starts but no start menu display

Hello, Please helpppp....... just yesterday, i shutdown my hp pavillion dv3 laptop notebook. done nothing but to shutdown. and after a few minute...

ice

My webcam turns off my speakers when i try to

My webcam turns off my speakers when i try to webchat help i have a windows

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
megamikecheck

Dual monitor help!

Hello, Hay, i have just installed a graphics card into my computer, i want to use two monitors... one from the graphics card slot and the other fr...

xpcman

External dvd drive

Hello, I have an external dvd drive. I've had it for about a year. Now, my computer won't read it. When I plug the usb in it comes on and I can...

Wandful

How do i install my webcam

Hello, i hav a webcam but i can use it but my cuzin tells me to install it .and i dont know how too.and she keeps yelling at me can u please help ...

Wandful

128gb usb drive no file system!cannot format!

Hello, I have a 128GB Kingston Data Traveler USB Drive. When i plug it doesn't pop up to open and when i click on it from my computer it says "Dr...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
lucasizle

Installing a logitech webcam on linux system

Hello, im trying to install a logitech webcam,on linux system Configuration: Linux / Firefox 3.5.9

Wandful

Please help me.

Hello, How do I import or upload movies from my Ipod touch to my computer or to another Ipod? Please help/

rahulfinch

Why does it skip log in screen

Hello, When i turn my computer on for the day my log in screen does not load as it goes right to the desktop background like im logged on. I do not li...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
barthsm

Cant hear any sound from my laptop

Hello, I WAS RECENTLY DELETEING FILES FROM ONE OF MY HARD DRIVES TO TRY AND FREE SPACE, I DONT NO WHAT I WAS DOING BUT I THINK I DELETED ONE OF MY F...

jack4rall

Load setup defaults

Hello, Actually I worked one acer desktop it was installed windows xp. Some problem happen so I went to BIOS setup. there is Load setup defaults o...

jack4rall

Malfunctioned pen drive

Hello, I have a 4GB pendrive. when i connect it in the port the message displays as -"one of the usb devices attached to this computer has malfuncti...

jack4rall

Integrated camera on desktop

how to turn on integrated camera on my desktop?

MO

Man at work in laptop keybord

Hello, I have Lenovo 3000 g430. I have a big problem in my laptop's keybord. n=6n, b=5b etc please help me and solved my problem. Configurati...

little.jay60

Problems with my i pod classic

Hello, My name is Ruben and i was playing music on my i pod classic (80 GB) at a party. I played it until the battery died. I charged over night ...

little.jay60

A668 china phone

Hello, I bought a china hone a668. I've been trying to find out how to revive my phone My phone can be switch on sometimes but at any other times...

little.jay60

My system is asking for hardware installation

Hello, I Am using windows XP. when i inserted extendable memory disk. its tellingbtat hard ware not installed . previously i dint use any CD for ...

little.jay60

Dell inspiron 1545, laptop

Hello, I am the main administrator and i have forgotten the password. Is there a way i can unlock the laptop with out having the hard drive r...

little.jay60

Cant hear sounds

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 I've been usin...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
darkburning

Drive d not working

Hello, When I click to open my local drive D, there was this messagge "The Disk in Drive D is not formatted. Do you want to format it now? "! Ple...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
Ness

Ethernet - connection

Hello, i just recieved a new modem or router, im not sure, but its just one single white box. "thomson" anyways, all the lights are green but the c...

non tech guy

Hard drive 4

Hello, ok i have a computer with a 100g hard drive it works fine but the computer its in is ten years old i was givin a computer by my school and i to...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Hi people

Hello, every time i put my usb in the file wont pop up help me!!! and i went to computer and i dident find no file and i have those t-flash wit...

Wandful

Epson sx215

Hello, Printing and scanning are fine but copying only gives me stuff on the lefthand side not the full page Configuration: Windows XP / Inte...

Wandful

Flash disk problem

Hello, I have problem in my flash disk. it shows only fat32 system and i can not open my any softwar or songs etc, when i will format it. plz solve...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
chitoura

Lost sound on my pc

Hello, I think I accidently unistalled it? I did all the trouble shooting so I need a free sound driver for my dell inspiron e1705 lab top please h...

Wandful

Pc

Hello, accidentally i have removed thermal grease from my processor chip till then my system is not starting, if it start it getting stucked up by sh...

Wandful

New power cord, still cant move my laptop...

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1525, just over a year old. Last week my power cord developed a bubble in it and since I didn't realize it wasn't ...

Wandful

Xp is not installing in sata hard disk drive

Hello, As of now i have windows 7. if i tried to install windows xp i am getting following error. Setup did not find any hard disk drives installe...

jack4rall

Dell laptop wireless not working...

Hello, For those of you who are still trying to solve your wireless issues try this....Go to Control Panel and double click on Wireless Configurat...

Wandful

New mb will not boot only blank screen

Hello, I have a similair problem, bought new asrock 915gl MB put in new p4 3.2ghz cpu and get nothing but "nodisplay signal" on monitor . 3Btec...

jack4rall

Problem with pendrive

Hello, 32gb pendrive data will be collapse Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

Wandful

My usb doesn't work.

Hello, Whichever computer i plug my usb drive in, the usb doesn't show up. I even checked my usb hubs they all work perfectly. The usb drive just...

sc

Pc won't open when i switch power on.

Hello, i have old gigabyte GA-8ILMT4 motherboard. When i placed 128 mb ram on it, it didn't work. I have already 256 mb ram on it. After it i removed...

AmY

Pc sound

Hello, sir my pc sound formatt i need again thangs rakju

jack4rall

Pen drive problem

Hello, when i copy any exe in pen drive it show but when i put pen drive to another pc its nathing showing Configuration: Windows XP / Internet...

Wandful

Need webcam

Hello, I have an acer aspire 5532 it looks like it has a webcam but no program for it. My laptop also has window 7 so should i just buy one that wor...

jack4rall

My pc screen wont show anything but black

Hello, i went to turn on my pc and my lcd screen is just showing a black screen saying no vga input i put on a new vga cord and still n...

jack4rall

Acer aspire 5732z key board problems

Hello, I am having problems with the keyboard on my Acer Aspire 5732Z. It is typing two letters in some cases. For instance if I try to t...

little.jay60
Results 24551 - 24600 out of a total of 33,784