The discussions

Computer randomly freezing. i am out of ideas

Hello, One of my computer builds keeps freezing, I've built up about 5 of them this one was I think third in the build order. Here are the hardwar...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
kieferschild

Thumbdrive

Hello, When I insert my thumbdrive the thumbdrive is now labeled pendrive in explorer. Also you cannot open it up the thumbdrive. This infects th...

kieferschild

Can on the internet with my computer

Hello, how to restore from the disk that came with my toshiba with vista Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.5

kieferschild

Laptop keyboard locking

Hi i got this problems wich drives me crazy. When i play some flash games my keyboard can suddenly jam and keep going that direction, for example: I...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
Kels

Cant use my full ram

Solved

Hello, i have win 7 on lenovo pc and 4 gb of ram but the propereties is saying 4 gb( 2.37 usable ) wut should i do to use my full ram ? Co...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
MoHaNaZz

Webcam

Hello, it keeps saying webcam not found not matter wat i do please help Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox :.0

drlootle

How to burn!????

Hellowhen i put a blank disc in to the drive it says there isnt one in?? i just want to burn something on to a disc an i really dont no how to do it i...

drlootle

America

Hello, i lost the cd to my webcam and would like to install it how can i do that? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

drlootle

Lenovo laptop function (fn) key

Hello, I have a Lenovo Laptop and the Fn key must be used each time to type letters. How can I change this key so I can type letters instead of numbe...

drlootle

Dvd-rw drive not working

Hello, I am experiencing problems with my dvd drive. The icon appears but when i put a cd inside the drive and that i click the icon, pwindows tells...

xpcman

Burn!!!

Hello, its says connect a burner then restart the player what does that mean? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

Gamer4life

Usb hd failure, error- not readable or access

Hello, OK... I've got a- CnM Lifestyle Mistral 400GB Portable Hard ( samsung on the inside, I think )that's recently become not accessible. It sti...

drlootle

Compaq presario cq60

Hello, my compaq presario cq60 has not start. The power light and battery light are on but the hard drive light indicator light is not on.What will be...

drlootle

Hard ware problem

Hello, Mya name is M.M.Shah, I am using i ball compact steek Multimedia key board costing about Rs.999/. Before few days entire key are operat...

drlootle

Hooking up an external monitor to an hp lapto

Hello, My new laptop does not have a place to hook up an external monitor that has vga 15 pin. is there an adapter that will change it to a usb. ...

drlootle

Acer aspire screen not powering on

Hello, and Helpppppp!!!! I have a Acer aspire one series model ZG5, when I power it on the power buttons go's green but the screen fails to turn on...

drlootle

Pen-drive cannot be format

Hello, Any one can help with this problem that I having now? I got this when I start to format my Pen-Drive "Window cannot format this drive. Quit ...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
hemraj

Laptop battery infomation

Hello, when my battery in my laptop is finnished charging do i unplug the power suply, or un plug my battery because when im using the laptop via ...

drlootle

Laptop not coming on

Hello, MY LAPTOP IS NOT COMING ON AFTER WHEN I TRY TO TURN IT OFF AND IT DI'NT THEN I REMOVE THE BATTERY AND THE CHARGER SO SINCE THEN IT IS NOT ...

drlootle

Bios, sata to ide

Hello, Sorry guys i need to get in the bios on win vista so i can change from sata to ide i really can't work out how you get too it if you can put i...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
kieferschild

How to remove my write protedcted pendrive

Hello, how to remove my write protedcted pendrive Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

hitendra

Memory card problems

Hello, I plugged my camera into my computer so i could delete all of my photos off of my camera, and now when i turn my camera on it says memory f...

ralphen

Emachine laptop model e627

Hello, I want to hook up my laptop to my tv but my computer has VGA connection and my tv has both composite and s-video, how do hook them up so i can ...

ralphen

Hardware proble,

Hello, sir we have problem in booting up in my system.. when i try to bootup my system it is displaying no signal cable..

ralphen

Problem related to usb cable code 43

Hello sir, There is a problem when i am connecting USBcable with my labtop.It shows a msg that the window has stopped working as there is proble...

ralphen

Os installation problem

Hello, I have a PIII, 256 MB RAM, 80 GB HD Configured Machine,When boot from Widows XP CD, It will Starts copieng temprorary files comes and hang up...

ralphen

Winxp freezes on the login screen

I recently was give a computer with a very annoying problem (Especially Lenovo Desktop & Laptop), If waiting more then 3min, it will freezes on the lo...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
cshung23

No sound or sound icon

Hello, Thanks for your reply. I opened the device manager as you suggested and I found yellow marks in front of: Multimedia Audio Controller and S...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
John

Computer wont stay on

Solved

Hello, my laptop will not stay on when i start it,it goes to the setup the fan stops and goes then about 21 seconds then it shuts off every time and ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Why cant i transfer some songs?

Hello, sometimes when i download songs from limewire and i try to transfer them from the saved folder to itunes i cant because apparently some son...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Dvd writer

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.6Hi I'm thinking of buying a new DVD writer as my old LG dvd writers' lens had been failed just ...

drlootle

My hp pavilion cd writer will not eject.

Solved

Hello, my hp pavilion CD writer will no longer eject the PC game, sims 2. whenever i press the button to eject the game it makes a couple noises like...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

My speakers wont work

Hello, i had to reinstall windows vista after a virus but now my speakers wont work,it keeps saying no audio device installed.my speakers r plugged ...

drlootle

I can't see my folders even when i run cmd

Hello, I can't seem to view my file folders, even if i run a scan on my memory card (with a card reader of course) but when i check properties...

drlootle

Flash disk problem

Hello, jaames Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 my falsh disk is dead it happened when xp froze cannot format nor show space ...

drlootle

My mp3 is not open to computer

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6 WHAT I CAN DO? What i can Install to be able to connect my Mp3 to my computer

drlootle

Hp left click button not working help!

Hello, Hi guys my touch pad left click button has stopped working on my hp dv6700 laptop, this morning I simply turned my laptop off then on again an...

Helper

Help.

Hello, I have a Dell mini 910. I have not been using it for a year or so because the screen was broken. After I changed it, I kept getting "there is...

drlootle

Broken pin on hp laptop power supply

Closed

Hello, Im Hoping that some knowledgable person can help me solve the problem on my sons HP G6000 Laptop, you see he stupidly dragged the power lead o...

10 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
Abi

Laptop not getting started

Hello, My laptop is toshiba,purchased one wk ago when kept for charging one orange light is blinking on power indicator ,But when opened screen is bec...

jakeswatson

Auto shutdown

what will be the problem for auto shutting down

Wandful

My toshiba a215-s4697 will not start up

The Power light comes on, but nothing else happens. It was working fine last week, and was off, unplugged, and kept in my laptop case until about 45 m...

Wandful

Dell latitude e5500 bios password needed

Closed

Hello, I have a Dell latitude E5500 locked and I need a password for bios. My service tag is: HQBTD4J-2A7B. Please help. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee...

Wandful

Lap get switched off while booting

Hello, I have HCL Lap. I could not install window OS in it. After copying the all set up files it rebooted agin the swithed off automaticall...

ralphen

Can i put songs on my mp3 without limewire

Hello, i was wandering is there a way to put music on my mp3 without using limewire cause computer doesnt have much memory and it takes to long t...

ralphen

No video from my bravia tv with laptop output

Hello, i hve connected my packard bell laptop to my sony bravia using a HDMI cable.Also connected to my bravia is a SONY home theatre system. Nw t...

ralphen

Black screen..wont boot..cant restore.. help

Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop when i turn it on everthing sound and seems ok the usual logos come up but it goes to a black screen before it even...

ralphen

Laptop suddenly dies

Hello, A noted by the post's title, my laptop died on me yesterday while using it. It died just the moment I settled it upon the table during a paper...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
jessie black

Gateway laptop

Hello, Please help have a gateway laptop that has wrked fine for 3 plus yrs, this morning i open it up and the screen is black! but the unit is work...

ralphen

Powering off without button option or startup

Hello, I was wondering if there is another way to power down the laptop. I have the power button set to sleep when pressed not power off and for some ...

ralphen
Results 24351 - 24400 out of a total of 33,785