The discussions

Can't reboot pc

Solved

Hello, We get the message : Reboot and Select proper Boot device or insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key. press a key and ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2012 by
pizzawoman

Reseting password

Closed

Hello, how do i reset my compaq laptop cause i forgot my password Configuration: Linux / Firefox 2.0.0.14

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

How to reset password

Closed

Hello, i forgot my password on my laptop and need to get into my laptop can yaw help Configuration: Linux / Firefox 2.0.0.14

Ambucias

Broken

Hello, My name is Frances! My laptop was fine and then the next day I turned it on and it has a very faint picture. However I can still slightly se...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Hp laptop screen not working tried everything

Hello, i have this hp laptop and the screen is not working. ive tried conecting the laptop to a moniter but nothing appears on the screen. i have trie...

Ambucias

Hidden files on my hard disk

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have this problem with my external hard disk. if I go to properties, I'm able to see that I still have those files showing on the used sp...

52 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2012 by
dany l varghese

Restore my hp

Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to restore my HP Pavilion dv2700 laptop. I have the System Restore program installed on it but I can't find where to do a complete syst...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2012 by
ah120

Overheating hp laptop

Hi there, I am Jaydeep Biswas. Few months back I have purchased a HP laptop. I am facing the overheating problem in the laptop from few days. The ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2012 by
xpcman

Problem with hp compaq 6710s laptop

Hello, I have an hp compaq 6710s laptop and since yesterday worked like a charm, today won't boot at all. When I plug in the power cord or attach...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2012 by
xpcman

External hdd with raw corrupted file maybe due to overwriting

Hey guys, I have a corrupted external hdd. Mine is a Transcend storejet 500gb external hdd. There's a backup button outside the hard drive which my ne...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2012 by
sassy_angel

Computer turns on but sometimes does not run

Hello, My laptop is: Medion P6613 Windows XP (I think) When I turn on machine (using either mains lead or battery power) sometimes it all turn...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

The monitor and the keyboard doesn't works anymore.

Hello all, This morning I had tried to mend my computer which had already a problem related to sound. I was trying to repair the sound card keepin...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Best configuration

Hello there, I was just thinking that what would be the best configuration for a home pc. Can you provide me a best configuration for a Intel boar...

xpcman

Laptop keyboard problem

Hello, I have an Acer One laptop with Windows 7 and the keyboard is malfunctioning. When I type the letter "n" (sometimes other letters too - g,h,k,...

xpcman

System bios problem

Hello, I downloaded a bios from the toshiba site. I wanted to upgrage my laptop bios, as i was installing it, the system keys hanged and could n...

xpcman

Laptop and tv connected by hdmi

Hello, I connected my HDMI cable with my laptop and my bravia TV. I got great video quality but no sound. Do i need to get something else for acti...

Zohaib R

Acer 4736z dvd rom showing disk blank...

Hello, My acer 4736z DVD ROM is reading only my driver cd but it shows other CD's/DVD's blank...! Please, tell me a solution... How is it possible....

Jean-François Pillou  

Problem booting old drives

Hello, i have been running a hitachi 1TB drive for some time now and found some old drives that i used to use and wanted see if there was any infoma...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2012 by
puretaity

Lap top has no power

Hello, Hi tried the reset recommended. take out battery,unplug, hold power button,plug back in, put battery back in, got no response. Have a Joey clam...

monk333

Nvidia

Hello, will nvidia work or install in HP intel pantium 4 pc? Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 23.0.1271.64

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2012 by
xpcman

Hp dv9000 screen pixelated and then blank

Hello, My laptop was working fine until last week. I usually watch movies before going off to bed and the the laptop is switched on all the time. H...

8 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2012 by
MirandaEsque

Display problem

Hello, my dell desktop couldn't display on keyboard and monitor but the power is on Regards

Zohaib R

Monitor flikering issue

Dear supportTeam, This is shashi here , 'M having intel p4 processor with Mercury board..and windows xp operating system. Today purchaged the LE...

Zohaib R

Dvd rw drive

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 i have dell inspiron n4010,my dvd rw drive does not read any data, onlly show the 0 ...

Zohaib R

Laptop does not work

Hello, My laptop can be turned on but doesnt display anything on the screen. Neither does it respond or work. I've tried connecting it to another s...

Ambucias

Ddr3 ram in ddr1 memory slot

Solved

Hello, what should may happen if I use DDR3 RAM in place of DDR1 RAM Thanks

Ambucias

Usb flash drive problem

Hello, I have a problem with a usb flash drive, it works fine on win7 but it couldn't recognize it on win XP it is not accessible. The request cou...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

Mp3 player got hanged

Hello, my mp3 player got hanged and its not even getting charged and not working.. what to do now? Regards

Sanu

How to open shortcut files in usb device

I'm unable to open my files in usb since they are converted to shortcut. How do I open such files

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Change the language

Hello, MY LAPTOP LANGUAGE IS NEEDED TO CHANGE FROM FRANCIAS TO ENGLISH Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 16.0

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

How do i check my graphic card.

Solved/Closed

Hello, I was told that I may have a problem with my Graphic Card. How do I check it?

9 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2012 by
smalltones

My pen drive write protect showing

Hello, I have seen a solution form your web site against someone like above quotation. But I am not getting together \StorageDevicePolicies. There i...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

Remove write protect

Hello, How to remove Kingston pen drive Write protection in widows 7. when plug the pen drive, asking every time Format. when i Select the format o...

Ambucias

Laptop screen not lighting when its working

Hello, I have a problem with acer aspire 5610Z, yesterday I turned it on as and I went out for about an hour, when I come beck I found my blank. All...

Ambucias

Black screen in safe mode , please help ?

Hello, I got Dell workstation precision 3400 1.8 TB HDD, I got black screen on my PC even when I turn into safe mode. When I scaned the drivers , i...

stressmeout

Removable disk g: is not accessible

Hello, hi my 8gb sandisk card i transferd some song in to it and i click safe to remove the it show some drive is working cannot remove so unplugg...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2012 by
selvam

Computer won't turn on

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Dell Precision 370 desktop tower that won't turn on. When you push the power button it won't do anything. The fans are not spinning...

8 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2012 by
poofdaddy79

How to remove write protection of pen drive?

Solved/Closed

Hello, I can not send or delete any data from my pen drive.it show write protection.it is8GB and from transcend company.how can iremove write protecti...

15 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

Hp envy dv7-7227cl wont start

Hello, About 2 days ago I bought a the laptop in the title with the new Windows 8. I wake up this morning and cannot even get the laptop to turn ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2012 by
xpcman

No sound in windows xp sp3 with soundmax installed

Hello, I tried and searched a lot and installed all the drivers but still no sound please help... I have IBM 2887NQ7 thinkpad R51 series... Co...

selvam.kumar

Which processor compatible for upgrade

Hello, my motherboards brand: hewwlet-packard, manufacture; wistron model; 303c 08.40 chipset; nvidia Geforce 8200M southbridge; nvidia IDO75E ...

selvam.kumar

Hp dv6500

I have hp pavilion 6500. the laptop is working,have the necessary sounds after i turn it on,but the problem is that the screen stays always black ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

What is rom

thanks

Ambucias

Toshiba sattlite 655

hello dude, I am using toshiba satellite c655. Any time i try to connect the internet it freezes the machine. Can any one help me solve the prob...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

Friends can't see me (android tablet cam)

Hello, can anyone help plzs asap. U will need to bare with me as im blonde female. Ive just been given a ANDROID TABLET (didnt taste nice) Ive downloa...

Zohaib R

Reviews core i7

Hi, i was wondering whether i should buy a Core i7 but i want to get some reviews from you guys... Please post your opinions on this processor.

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2012 by
rabeen

Wall paper only, no startup, no desktop.....help please

Hello, Shut down my dell laptop Windows 7 with a jump drive connected. When i restarted, the only thing that comes up is the wall paper. No startu...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2012 by
DustySmart

Bios

Hello, how to update bios

Zohaib R

Don't know why my hp ask for passward on startup sos urgent

Hello, i have a older HP iu let my grandkids use but now we have a very big problem on startup it now ask for a passward no one knows what it is if...

kieferschild

Pc restarts specially while playing games (psu or gpu fault)

Hello, I have a old pc and recently changes the power supply. when I starts playing games(old games compatible with my pc) then After 10 min...

Zohaib R
Results 18151 - 18200 out of a total of 33,782