The discussions

Pen drive [sandisk]

my pebbn drive is Write protected , and i havbe tried all the methods ,please help me

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2015 by
Computertech

Keys stopped

Solved

Hello, Toshiba laptop satellite L740, two keys (a,shift) stopped working.

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2015 by
Jay

My moniter became blank

sir, i have a problem that after running of my desktop,my moniter became blank(that is new one) after 2-3hrs sometimes more time to blank but cpu is ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2015 by
Computertech

Toshiba satellite laptop no bootable device

When I turn on my laptop it has a black screen that says no bootable device restart system how can I reboot it without a reboot disc

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron laptop won't turned on

My dell inspiron laptop won't turned on and i am already done the hard reboot but it was not working.what to do?

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2015 by
kiranprakash

No signal to my monitor

Hello, Friends I were getting no signal to my monitor. I have cleaned ram and added that battery and pluged out every wire and reinserted in to it ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Screen is black

I have Dell laptop inspiron 14z-N411z suddenly the computer stuck it and when I off it and again I on it the screen is became black and just light of ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron 14z latop error in switch on

Hello, I have problem in my dell inspiron 14z.When I switch on my laptop it is gone to black flickering dell logo flickering beeping.The lap top i...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2015 by
calw1951

Media test failure error message

Solved

Hi and thanks if you can help, my daughter has the use of acer5610 which has been working fine but today she received the message "media test failed (...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2015 by
Sat

Microsoft publisher

I just downloaded a Free Microsoft Publisher and I can't find where it is?

xpcman

No bips at startup, everything works fine but no bips

Hello, When i push the power button the bios does not bip so the computer won`t start, i tested all the hardware on another computer and alls fine s...

xpcman

Bluetooth problem in acer aspire 4752

Hi, how to setup the bluetooth connection... I have a launch manager that will enable the bluetooth settings but it still cant connect to other dev...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2015 by
sudha

Key board keys not working

Hello, I am using HP Vista laptop since last two years. but now the following keys are not working. Z X C V A & space bar. pl. advice what to do...

anu

Laptop to tv via hdmi: not working?

Solved/Closed

Hello, My laptop's screen broke a month ago and I've been trying to connect it to my TV via an HDMI cable. Both devices have an HDMI port. My co...

17 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2015 by
Fausto

Lenovo bios update failure

Hello, my lenovo b490 laptop won't boot after I ran a BIOS update . it restarted mid way through the BIOS update and is not booting now. please help...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2015 by
kieferschild

My pc show a black screen after i pressed the bootup button.

Anyone help me please !! When I pressed the start up button for my PC it start up. But the problem is it only show a black screen on my monitor and ke...

Computertech

How to format a write protected usb flash disk

Hello, How to format a write protected usb flash disk Configuration: Linux / Firefox 11.0

Computertech

Factory resetting my sony vaio laptop

Hello, I have a Sony vaio laptop computer. I wanna factory reset the entire thing. I read a comment how you hold down alt+F10 while it re-boots. For h...

Ambucias

Monitor goes into powersave mode randomly

My desktop monitor will randomly power itself down into power save mode while I'm working on the computer. The screen will suddenly develop a greenish...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2015 by
coty

Screen

Hello, Anil Configuration: / Opera 9.80sir i have dell latitude d530 laptop . When i press power button my screen showing virtical colourfull...

BrianGreen

Not working16gbhp

Hello, sir my pendrive is not working r detecting kindly help meeeee plssssssss Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 29.0

Boogieman_WD  

Pen drive problem

Hello, hiee, hello sir , sir my pendrive does not install so help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 39.0.2171.71

Computertech

Booting problem

Hello, My samsung laptop do not boot after starting

Computertech

Dark screen.. need help

Hello Hello, I'm having the same problem, however, this is a screen replacement. I even bought a new cable wire to connect the screen. If I hol...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2015 by
Computertech

My ipod just gets a white screen

Solved

Hello, my ipod just gets a white screen. but i tried all the ways but nothing worked plz help. Thank you

3 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2015 by
D-Lo

Virus on my dell laptop

Hi , I have been trying to get onto my computer .It is coming up as a blank screen even though I have tried entering Alt,Ctrl,Delete, there s just not...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2015 by
Luteee

How can i upgrade my window7

Hello, how can i upgrade my window7 Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

xpcman

Speaker not working

Hello, My laptop speakers stop all of a sudden but when i restart my laptop they start working again Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 41.0.227...

letsdothis

Shift keys and ctrl are not working on my hp elitebook

Hello, Randomly my shift keys and ctrl keys are not working on my hp elitebook. I am not very familiar with the inner workings of sticky keys...

letsdothis

Certain keys on my hp pavilion not working

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion that is less than 1 year old. Only certain keys on my laptop aren't working. This would be the C,B,N,E,D, delete and s...

letsdothis

Not connnect the pendrive hp 4 gb

Hello, my hp 4 g b pen drive insert my p c connected show but immidieate disconnected. how can i resolved this matter Configuration: Windows...

Boogieman_WD  

Setup can not find any hard drives

Solved/Closed

Hello, I had a problem with my windows keep restarting after blue screen in normal mode.. I can change in safe mode.. And I had try to change the r...

12 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2015 by
limka123

My laptop can't switch on

Hello, my computer cannot turn on, its only lights up for 5-7 seconds then it goes off, i av tried folllowing the procedure of HOLDING THE POWER BUTT...

KY_WD  

Cpu is on but monitor is on sleep mode

Hello, I have a Samsung LED monitor the problem is that the CPU is on but the monitor is not lighting up but the red light near the buttons is blinkin...

BrianGreen

Help! my laptop won't boot up!!

Whenever I turn on my Toshiba, it says no bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key. I tried going to both the F2 and F12 menus I can get ...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2015 by
clbtink

Screen issues hp 2000-2d29wm

Hello, I was the DJ at a dance for an organization i am a part of and it was working fine when i left the dance last night. I put it into hibernati...

7 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Compter beeps

Solved/Closed

Hello, when I turn PC on I get 1 short beep and 1 long beep This is a Hp Pavilion P6110t

2 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2015 by
JBo

How to fix a computer that turns on but displays nothing

I've got a problem with my monitor/display and I hope it's not a sign of the mobo going bad. My computer all of a sudden decided to freeze up, and upo...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

Help to sign in to computer

I cannot sign into my laptop computer. Although I am the administrator, it will no accept my password.

sabeonta

Screen shaking and lines on it.

Hello, I'm using a Lenovo ideapad z580, The problem is my screen was shaking and a lines on it. Please help me to fix the problem. Configur...

sabeonta

Pendrive corrupted

Solved

Hello, iam having so many folders in my pendrive and some of them are hidden, fews days before i saw that the hidden folders was corrupted, these fo...

vineet

What is the key of window7

Closed

Hello, what is the key of window7 Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 40.0.2214.115

kieferschild

Pendrive open the file, says file is corrupted.

Hi, ma pendrive detecting and shown all files what i filled. if i use the pendrive to another pc laptop, it shows all files. But after open the file, ...

Computertech

Compaq 6710b

Hello, my laptop shuts down suddenly after log in password is entered it just show some message in blue color but just for a second so i am not ab...

kieferschild

Usb gives msg write protected

Hello, i have 32 GB JetFlash .. USB Gives msg Write Protected and is not copying or deleting anything.... @*** is my official mail ID plz d...

Computertech

Problem with menu osd on aoc monitor.

Hello, I have LCD 19" AOC monitor.Model:"TFT1980PSA+" The osd shows 10 icons(like:contrast,brightness etc.) on the screen when you press the men...

xchcui

Black screen

Closed

When I turn my computer on it goes to a black screen that say enter password and every password I put in is wrong. What password would it be asking fo...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Password reset or removal

Closed

please help on how to reset my dell insipiron 1525 to factory settings as i had changed the operating system for the same laptop who's original passor...

Ambucias

Realtek ac'97 audio controller

on my pc realtek ac'97 audi controller cannot start please can anyone help me ?

3 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Help me! i need assistance

Help my keyboard key T isnt working. It takes muliple trys to get it to work

xpcman
Results 12101 - 12150 out of a total of 33,785