The discussions

Dell bios password

Solved

Hello, tell me pls dell inspiron 1545 bios password Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2010 by
jack4rall

Monitor not working

Hey, Recently i baught a new PC. It was working great for about a month, then it crashed. It was cause the fan broke so i replaced it. Then i went ...

jack4rall

Sony vaio

Hello, My laptop was configuring its updates and it did not finish now the computer comes on and goes to a blue screen that says its configuring up...

pcsces

Hp 1610xi ink question

Hello, We're having an odd problem with our HP 1610xi all-in-one printer. It won't print in black, unless the color cartridge is removed, or if ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2010 by
michelsmith

Can't access data and show not formatted hdd

Hello, i have 640gb external transcend storejet hdd....few days ago when i want to copy from laptop to hdd it shows message cyclic redundancy check ...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
zgmfx20a

Toshiba satellite l505d-s5983

Hello, I have a Satellite L505D-S5083 when started the fan stasts, the three LEDs (power, charging, and HDD) are on but the scree remaing black and ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
Sonny

Mic not working

Hello, I installed a new creative sound card and installed the software sound blaster 5.1 .. did all the configuration settings in sounds n audio dev...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
Vistixx

Odd problem with a key on keyboard...

Hello, The letter L on my keyboards works perfectly until I attempt to log onto a certain program, where the password involves the L letter. It wont...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
sadgurl

C4280

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.12Hi,i have a C4280 all in one and i cant scanne to my computer,it keeps telling me that my com...

sadgurl

I can't connect my laptop to my tv

Hello, i have a sharp 32" inch tv and a sony vaio laptop. i have connected my laptop and tv trhough a vga-hdmi cable. the computer recognizes the cab...

n

Hard disk is not getting detected

Hello, sir/mam, My iomega hard disk is not getting detected in my pc which has windows xp .All the connections are correct...

syed

Cd/dvd-rom is not being detected or opening

Hello, I am having a huge problem. I take online courses and it is required we load certain programs and such on our computer. Well one day I wen...

jack4rall

Can't open any cd's

Hello, I can't open any CD's and in 'My Computer' the CD isn't shown at all instead it shows the local disk and the folders within it. I'm using Wi...

anjana03

Audio is not working

Solved

Hello, I have dell vostro 1014 laptop.Its audio is not working.I tried to take it from driver CD .But after installation result is installation fail...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2010 by
shekhar

Reset toshiba to factory vista

Hello, Larry2488 I followed your fix and it worked up until the CRC restore then I got this error: 10-FA-11-045D and had to power off laptop... pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2010 by
XevenSecond

Acer in a dell body

Solved

Hello, plz i made a big mistake the other day short story i have a dell laptop inspiron 1501 it was gigving me problem so i toke my friend's acer as...

xpcman

Acer 5235 extensa laptop

Hello, i have a acer extensa 5235 laptop+the wireless light at the top next to the bluetooth and power button does'nt lite up nemore. it does'nt se...

Bradster

Sony vaio startup problem

Hello, I'm having trouble turning on my sony vaio. I've had this problem before and the computer tech didn't know what was wrong and just returned...

megan

Connect laptops with non working monitor

Hello, my old laptop monitor stopped working and it's always black, so while I can start regularly windows I cannot see anything. I am about to bu...

xpcman

Unable to boot hard drive

Hello, i have TOSHIBA EQUIUM L20-197 laptop, windows xp home edition and it got virus 'thinkpoint'. then it's unable to install windows with ne...

POA

G:/ is not accessible. need help

Hello everyone, i have a problem with my usb flash drive in that it is not working. When trying to access the drive the statment 'G:/ is not accessi...

jack4rall

Pendrive not detected

Solved

Hello, i last used my pen drive in a car music player and next when i used in my pc it did not get detected. please someone help me................

amer

Graphic card

Hello Hello hell i was using 7300gs on my pc it is running perfectly but one day when i open my pc it startts normally but when the windows vis...

Gomez

Hp pavilion dv5000 black screen help

i have a problem I have a laptop HP Pavilion DV 5000 Black screen. I take off the battery and open it up directly without my battery pack is still all...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
mckernan

Usb flash 8 gb show the 0 kb

Hello, Dear Sir My Problum is Very Dificult. I Am Try to 100 time format the usb but usb show theoption formet did not complete please give me a n...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
rajesh adhikai

Acer wont power up

Hello, i have a acer aspire thet wont power up the two orange lights flash but there is no power there to start it up could you please help me m...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
still.here64

Water damage to lap top needs what fixing??

Hello, i have a sony laptop, and one time as i was chatting with my friend on facebook i accidently spilled very little water onto the keyboards, th...

Ambucias

Black screen on hp laptop,inverter heating up

Closed

Hello, I have a NX 7000 , I have been having an issue that my screen was black, but when I used an external monitor I was fine. At first I thou...

Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
wutagoalie

I dont have a software for my logitech webcam

Hello, Hello, i dont have a software for my logitech webcam and als dont have its box where i can find its model no and details...however i fou...

jack4rall

Lg flatron w2230s doesnt stay on

Hello, ok so to explain this simply, i turn my pc on and the screen shows things for 2 seconds and then goes black, ive tried it on 2 diff pc's and ...

still.here64

Asus f3j, it charging but can't on help

Hello, i really need help for this one a little urgent and i really appreciate for assisting me i've asus f3j series and i can't the problem if ...

Der Kopfsammler

Black screen on hp dv6000

Hello, and in advance, thanks for your help. HP dv6000, which sounds as is a lemon. Have had since '06 and nothing but a hard time. Now black scre...

xpcman

Want to change language on my laptop

Hello, i ve got a new lap top and the language is dutch.is there any way i can change it to english? pls heip if u hav an idea

3 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
ksjvekc

Cpu fan

Hello, hello friends i m in a serious problem and i need a quick solution ..................... today my bro was just playi...

xpcman

Kingston usb 32gb flash drive

Hello, I have 32gb Kingston USB Flash Drive. when i connect it on my laptop then it show nothing. but the size is showing used. after formating wh...

xpcman

Lost cd for webcam drivers

Hello, I lost my Labtec 1200 webcam cd, how can i download this from the net. please help Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.7

jack4rall

Sos... i need computer help desperately asap!

Hello, my computer makes a loud continuous beep when I turn it on and wont go past the first screen. The beep is similar to if you press to many k...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Please help me. my ipod has a black screen.

Hello, my name is Alex and i need help with my ipod that I left a couple of days ago in the drier and it wont turn on. It only plays the music but the...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Black screen when lid touched

Hello, I have hp pavilion dv5 1102 laptop .when i touched lid screen goes to black .what should i do?? plz tell me solution...my os is vista ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
still.here64

Enable viewing of hidden files & folders

Hello, In my pen drive I selected all and i give copy option that time shows this floder contains hidden files if you want to select these files ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Hidden same files how to see give a stpes

Solved

Hello, in my pendraive same important files & floders are thier. but that files & floders are not shown (not see). so i want that files & floders ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
krish

Bootmgr is missing

Hello, My computer keeps saying BOOTMGR is missing. My computer is Toshiba Satellite A130/A135. I have a Toshiba Recovery disk but it didn't work. (T...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2010 by
xpcman

No sound for online games?

Hello, My sound works just fine when I use my windows media player, but if I'm trying to watch a video or play an online game, the sounds doesn't ...

xpcman

Bluetooth drive for compaq 510

Solved

Hello, can you suggest me how to download bluetooth driver for Windows XP in my laptop Compaq510

5 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2010 by
KALKI

Gateway laptop shuts down suddenly

Hello, i have the same problem , but i already have removed the battery, and it continues shutting off.... i do not whether is something with the sy...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2010 by
pop

Prob wid my monitor

Hello, HEY frndz i have some problem with my monitor ,may be it is cathing no signal,or otherwise my monitor display show the black screen &wh...

xpcman

Seagate freeagent external hd

Hello, My seagate free agent external HD could not be recognised at windows7 bafter transfering some files to my HD from I-MAC. I have already tri...

xpcman

Bonailed

Hello, My HP G60 is having a fit.First this boot mgr missing issue kept me in circles .Now I'm having problems with power I hit the on button the ...

pcsces

Dell xps m1530 factory restore

Hello, I hasve a Dell xps m1530 laptop and I went through the factory restore. I clicked on the finish button and now the laptop won't boot up, it ...

bonailed

Hooking up my computer to my tv

Hello, i have a Philips TV with a rgb hookup and i plugged my computer into it via vga cord but it isn't working my computer is a hp slimline any he...

pcsces
Results 22301 - 22350 out of a total of 33,783