The discussions

Decetion of walkman to computer

Hello, the decetion of my walkman modal e443 to my computer is not there how to solve it? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

My dell laptop has been on 11% for over 8 hou

Hello, my dell laptop has been on 11% for over 8 hours what should i do Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Netbook keyboard problem...

Hello, pressing the letter a turns on/turns off the CAPS LOCK on subsequent letters typed. also pressing 1 apprears as 1' pressing 4 appears ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
kt

Reset toshiba l300 to its factory settings

Hello, My name is Dan i own a toshiba l300 and i have problems with it several times, My OS is windows 7. and it will not boot up , can anyone help m...

closeup22

Intel r celeron r cup

Hello, free download intel r celeron r cup Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Audio

Hello, while installing audio driver of win xp for dell vostro 1015 i'm getting error as could not find the media device for this driver what ...

closeup22

Dell hell..black screen of death

Hello, Yes, this issue seems to be VERY common with DELL monitors! I have the same black screen of death issue with the AUTO DETECT message a...

Ambucias

Problem in starting pc

Hello I have some prblem about my pc. When my computer starts it give very noisly sound and says me that press f1. I dont want that. ...

closeup22

Pen drive not working

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried to all my 4 port available but its does not work. I have an extension cord which connects the port and the pen...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
sunil

8 gb kingston pen dirve not detect

Hello, my kingston pen drive not detect on computer Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

closeup22

Problem in opening in pendrive

Hello, I have some problem about transcend 4GB pendrive. When I try to open this pendrive my computer hanged. If I try to open this pendriv...

closeup22

Unable to open my f drive

Hello, can some help me out??? im unable to open my f drive... while i was trying to open..itz asking me "do u want to format it nw?? yes or n...

ash_perez01

Speakers issues.

Hello, I have a question, just last night my sound quit working. The speakers are plugged in and when i test them they work but outside of that no...

ash_perez01

Flash drive recognised as dvd/cd rom!

Hello all This is going to sound really dumb...but I have had major problems with my DVD/CD rom drive not being recognised in MY Computer or in the...

ash_perez01

Iball pen drive write protection error

Solved

Hello, my 2 GB iball pen drive write protection error problem plz solve my problem via mail Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer ...

ash_perez01

How do i transfer picture

Hello, I have a Olympus fe.camera. I took some shots without the memory card.Anesd would want to transfer those images into memory card but undab...

ash_perez01

No sound from pc?

Hello, My PC won't recoginze my headphones (USB with microphone).I tried doing everything that I searched online however,nothing worked.I have a Wind...

ash_perez01

Dell laptop does not recgonize external drive

Hello, My dell laptop does not recognize my external drive. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Shift key problem

Hello, When i press shift key, instead of having shift function, computer immediately displays media player. can some one help me to rectify this....

ash_perez01

Laptop will not power on

Hello, I have a Dell Studio 1535 laptop and it will not power on. I push the power button and nothing happens. When I plug the power adapter in ...

ash_perez01

Connecting laptop to tv, audio problems

Hello, i recently bought a hdmi cable for my compaq laptop to use with my tv, however i could not get audio with it so i got a basic rca audio...

ash_perez01

My touch screen mp3

Hello, I have a coby touch screen mp3 player and it doesnt cut on it just says please wait n I have charge it and it still says please wait Co...

dist.urbd

Hp laptop turn dark/dim

What is the causes of this problem?my screen just turn dark/dim for no reason. i just plug the charger cord to charge it and all of a sudden it turn d...

dist.urbd

Hp 550 laptop my sreen just turn dark

Hello, hp 550 laptop my sreen just turn dark for no reason..what is the causes or how can i fix it?any suggestion or advise. need help.. thanks C...

dist.urbd

Brannaz

Hello, default settings Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

ash_perez01

Pc sudden power off

Hello, after awhile or during game, the computer power totally off , and if i discnnect and reconnect the power , it will auto. restart , thank y...

michelsmith

Pen drive

Hello, I have i ball pen drive . I am unable to delete or copy-paste or format in it . When i am trying to delete file the message is displayed " w...

michelsmith

External hard drive wd my book 1 tb - mac

Hello, I am so desperate to recover my data. Here's what happened: My external hard drive was knocked off of my desk (WD My Book 1TB). (I have ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
RAIZA999

I need some help with my headphones

Hello, i need some help with my headphones the headphones wont work phore my computer i pluged in the headphones into both fronk and back of my comput...

srijan

How can i restore my gateway back to factory

Hello, helloi have a gateway desktop i'm trying to restore back to factory please help Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
linlin

Rebooting of computer

Hello, my asus p4 with cpu of 2400megabyte restart every now and then especially when busy Configuration: Linux / Firefox 3.0.8

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
yebs

Toshibia satellite pro

Hello, My Laptop was working fine then, I charged it over night went to turn it on and the light came on but blank screen. I unplugged it and rem...

jack4rall

Blue screen, please help

Hello, When i try to turn on my acer notebook a screen comes up saying; We apoloize for the inconvenience, but windows did not start successfully....

10 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
toubib32

Install guide

Hello, what can i do to install computer setup with d link des-1005D 5/8 port switch?

closeup22

Hello can u help me how can install the sound driver in enternet

closeup22

What is the correct os for 64bit computer

Hello, Dear friends, i have purchased AMD athlon 64 bit processor and asus m2n mxse 64 BIT mother board three years back, but till date it has not ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall

Toshiba notebook boots to a black screen

Hello, When I turn on my toshiba satellite notebook, the toshiba screen shows then it goes to a black screen with a solid cursor in the top left cor...

jack4rall

Acer net book to monitor

Hello, i hAVE AN ASPIRE ONE 11.6 WITH VISTA BASIC I CANT GET IT TO CHANGE FRM THE LAPTOPS SCREEN TO AN EXTERNAL ON HELPPP? Configuration: Wi...

closeup22

No audio can be heard

Hello, Hello, can someone please help me I ve tried a couple of things that people stat works but I have no luck. I am trying to get sound on in...

closeup22

Screen blinks suddenly while playing

Hello, See,1St i start the computer very hard (the computer starts and monitor but screen blink).If the computer boots I turn some game (i pl...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall

Keyboard and mouse lock up on welcome screen

Solved/Closed

Hello, Every time I turn on my Acer TravelMate5520 the keyboard and mouse lock up on the welcome screen. I tried hitting F2 to bring up the SETUP men...

35 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2010 by
jonjo

Toshiba a135 sattelite

Hello, My computer just crashed and I wanna find a system recovery disc that I can download. Can sombody please help me? Configuration: Windows...

closeup22

Can't open file..

Hello, i have problem with my kingston 4gb pendrive.. it cannot open file and view there is no disk in the drive. so what i can do..?? i ...

closeup22

Toshiba hard disk ticking sound

Hello, i have a toshiba 500gb hard disk . It worked fine until recently it started making a ticking sound from the inside . it isnt being detected...

closeup22

I need my web cam to work

Hello, hi i need help can u help me Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.4

ash_perez01

Joe

Hello, i have compaq presario the caps locks its out plus # five #six i eed some help some letters. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explor...

ash_perez01

Sony vaio

Hello, i have a sony vaio laptop and when i try to play any games (like zynga games on facebook) none of the buttons work and even when i scroll ove...

ash_perez01

Why is there no sound coming from my laptop?

Hello, i have an HP laptop, and one day i turned on the laptop and the sound stopped working, though it was perfect not even ten hours before. Ther...

ash_perez01

How can i use internet on laptop using gprs?

Hello, I'm Karthik. I've Nokia 5800 xpressmusic phone and I've enabled GPRS on it. Now, how do I use this GPRS on my phone to browse on my lapt...

ash_perez01

Massage & wap not open

Hello, dear sir i have purchesed micromax q5 mobile recently but it had not supported any massage and wap .no one massage was open & also wap .so ...

ash_perez01
Results 24901 - 24950 out of a total of 33,787