The discussions

Help with my acer aspire 5720z webcam

hello, i have a acer aspire 5720Z and i recently sent my computer away to get it fixed and when it was returned i couldn't get my webcam to work. i se...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
closeup22

Webcam logitech 10.0

Hello, i had to reboot my computer and im now trying to reinstall my webcam logitech 10.0A and its not letting me view myself or take pictures..im st...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
Amn

0251 system cmos checksum bad

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 i have a hp compaq presario v3000 laptop which is 2 year old now. from past two...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
closeup22

My power button turning red.

Hello, pls help me... my hp compaq dc7100 doesnt boot... when i press the power button the power button turning red.. why? plss help me..... re...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
buggy10

Toshiba a305-s6898 reset to factory settings

Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite A305-S6898 laptop (The Special Edition one) with windows vista OS can someone tell me please how can I reset it...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
hummer

Hp pavillion dv 9000 wont read discs.

Closed

Hello, i have a hp pavillion dv 9000 with windows xp media center edition. it will not read cd's dvd's nor will it write anything. please help it is ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
frustrated

Sata cable

Hello, I need to know why I have to connect a sata cable to the Hard drive and then to the sata port on themothrboard? Configuration: Windows 7...

xpcman

Laptop power cord broken

Hello, Earlier today my laptop's power adapter stopped working, after a bit of investigation I noticed the problem. It wasn't with the adapter itse...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
Mdog

Dell inspiron laptop.unresponsive buttons

Hello, i recently reformatted my laptop and found that my wireless button, battery button, and touchpad button have all become unresponsive. is there...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

My computer boots up but the screen is blank

Hello, i have has my computer for about a year and i decided to change the mother board the new mother board has no video output so i tried one of...

welcomerohit

Please help me, how to repair a 4gb transcend

Hello, Sir I have 4GB Transcend pendrive, when i connects it to the PC it is showing "USB Device Not Recognised".So, Please tell me how to repair it....

jack4rall

Blue screen appears and system restarts

Solved/Closed

During normal operationy dumping blue screen appears for a sec with something written like " physical memory dumping" and then system restarts.I am a...

54 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
medish

Sata as master and ata as slave config

Hello, I have added a seagate SATA HDD drive to my existing ATA (old style, jumper changed to slave) drive and wish to make it (the SATA) as Maste...

jack4rall

Pls. help

Hello,

jack4rall

No question, just to say thankyou1

Solved

Hello, Just to say thankyou for helpful advice on connectiong external monitor, worked in seconds after I'd been through control panel, system dev...

dist.urbd

Webcamera not working.

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 i installed window 7 ultimate on hcl labtop model p28pdc. after that the camer is no...

dist.urbd

Lost my webcam cd of hytech

Hello, i have lost my cd of hytech webcam long back now i wanted to use my webcam , and it is not working kindly suggest Configuration: Windows...

dist.urbd

Dissapearing dvd drive

Hello, everytime i insert a disk into the dvd drive, the icon dissapears until i do a restart then it shows up. cheers njbnellie Configuratio...

dist.urbd

My sound is not working...

Hey guys. I recently downloaded Kaspersky on my computer and today, i went on the computer, got on youtube, click a video, and sound wasn't working. ...

dist.urbd

How do i work this

Hello, i downloaded songs from frostwire but how do i get them on to my itunes account? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

mike

Saurabh

Hello, plz i want dell n5010 drivers for xp TELL ME ON wavhal_saurabh@hotmail.com Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

tarun

Dvds burned in u.k. won't play on u.s. pc

Solved

Hello, I burned a few DVDs on my laptop (Windows Vista). They played perfectly on both the laptops of my wife and myself. They were sent to my frie...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Laptop help

Hello, I am usually good with computers, but I can't seem to figure out this problem. My computer will startup, but after the Windows Logo pops up i...

xpcman

I have no sound on my computer.what do i do

Hello, my computer has no sound now.i had sound until i got a virus and i had to have it fixed .when i got it back i relized i didn't have no soun...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

How to restore my nb200 to factory settings

Hello, When I start up my Toshiba NB200 netbook with Windows 7, I get to a white screen with the Toshiba logo and a Picture, beneath the picture it ...

closeup22

Equivalent replacement motherboard

Hello, I currently have 2 identical computers and the motherboard has gone down on one so thankfully I have been able to swap hard drives & recover ...

closeup22

Black screen at logon

Hello, I'm running Windows 7 Pro and every time it starts it is loocked on a black screen with the Ease of Access button and a power button to r...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2010 by
Emil

Web cam wont work plz help!!!!

Hello, i have installed 8.0 and i have 8.5 i cam to get my web cam to work it was working then quit .i dont have mcafee so i know it is not that...

closeup22

Lenovo lap top webcam drivers

Solved

Hello, from where can i down load free web cam drivers for my lenovo lap top which is using windows xp. thanks for the help Configurati...

closeup22

Ipod screen is white

Hello, i dropped my ipod in the pool and i got it out quickly and it wouldnt turn on and i blow dried it and left it alone. an hour later i tried sh...

dist.urbd

My inspiron 4150 laptop's screen is cracked

Hello. Today I open my laptop inspiron 4150 and I found out that the screen is cracked. I would like to know what I can do to fix it and if I need to ...

dist.urbd

Install a web cam

Hello, i want to install a web cam in my office computer but without administretor permision tell me hoh to do it plz

jhay

Copy tables into pen drive

Hello, i have created tables in oracle9i in my home system... i want to copy them into my college system . . . how to take them in pen drive .. how ...

dist.urbd

Nano 4 generation middle button wont work

Hello, I have a purple ipod generation 4 its been working perfectly until a few months ago when the middle button wouldnt work i tried restoring i...

dist.urbd

Gateway m-series sa6.0

Hello, My Gateway will turn on for 10 to 12 seconds and turn off. I can see the fan running, after 10 to 12 seconds turns off. When turned on, light ...

closeup22

Text is too light

Hello, My text other than email is really light colored. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Cant hear any sounds acer lap

hey i cant hear any sounds on my laptop i format it and it is still giving me problems i even download the right driver from acer.com and it is s...

closeup22

Many multi coloured vertical lines on monitor

Hello, How to remove Vertical lines from my LCD Monitor Screen (FLATRON L1725S) ? Please Help Me .. out of this problem Configuration: Wind...

ash_perez01

No display in monitor

Hello, hi i have removed my processor and re-inserted it after that my mobo is not getting boot not even a single beep and no display on the monitor m...

ash_perez01

Logitech webcam

Hello, My friend gave me a webcam from logitech without model number and can't locate it on website. It seems to be different than all the other cams...

logitech

Screen wont pass after start up

Hello, I need help! After I start my computer the system goes to the main screen however, ONCE goes there it shows a bunch of numbers and figures ...

michelsmith

Got low disk space

Hello, need hel downloading itunes,im following all steps and whe it get to the part that to install it tells me have no space on disk so my qusti...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
Aju

Hdmi to rca converter

Hello, Mr hari nice to see your comments but is thier any converter its available.I dont thing so,if converter its available how come u can conver...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
lucasizle

Computer virus

Hello, I have a virus on my Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop. Is there a way I can get it off without paying anything. When I turn it on it shows the Del...

Ambucias

Compaq presario v3000

Hello, I have an unusual problem in my laptop. Powers on but monitor is bank. Is there solution to resolve this by me itself instead of approachin...

closeup22

Bios system

Hello, how a bios system regognizes an cd ? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Memory card in phone :/

Hello, I recently got a new sandisk 4GB micro memory card for my samsung eternity phone. My phone reads the card for a little while and then when...

closeup22

New computer problem

Hello, I just purchased some new components for my desktop: - Asrock P55DE3 motherboard - Intel i3 530 CPU - 2x2GB Kingmax DDR3 RAM I have exi...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
Max

Laptop

Hello, i dropped my laptop and now it turns on but when it get to the log in screen nothing comes up it just stays all blue how do i fix that ? ...

closeup22

No boot mgr./hard disk 1 not found

Hello, my laptop wont boot n says hard disk 1 not found Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22
Results 24801 - 24850 out of a total of 33,786