The discussions

Num light not on--can't type

Hello, I notice that when my NUM lock key does not light up after booting, I can't type--but when booting up and the num light comes on and stays ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Network key

Hello, I just recieved a netbook and I can't for the life of me hook it up to the internet. I don't Know the Network key and I'm just completely l...

xpcman

My hard drive crashed and it cant even boot.

Hello, my hard drive crashed and it cant even boot. now i want to get my data back ... plz help me.. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533....

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2010 by
seshu

Laptop fan does not stop (compaq v3000)

Hi Guys I have a problem with Compaq V3000 (v3118au). This laptop has AMD Turion 64x2 1.6GHz. I upgraded New BIOS (F39), because the BIOS description...

10 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2010 by
zeenax

About sound

Hello, i m praveen , in my window the sound was gone completly and also i do not have motherboard cd to dounload its sound . so pls give sound sof...

seryu

Acer aspire d250 (please help)

Hello Im Alvin, i reformat my latop and i deleted the acer partition, after that can't boot bluescreen trouble, please help.

jack4rall

One labtop its not turning on its only charge

Hello, i am jagpreet one labtop its only charging and the screen is blanc i its not switched on,please help me....THANKYOU Configuration: Windo...

jack4rall

Unable to load window 7 or repair it on toshi

Hello, I own a Toshibe Satellite L350D-215 running windows 7, when I power on the laptop it brings up the Toshiba welcome screen then loads a screen...

maha_hakim

Sceen goes black

Hello, i tried opening the bios but when it took time i clicked the enter tab as well esc tab later shut down the system from then i am not able to ...

jack4rall

External hard drive case problem

Solved

Hello, I have a hardrive from an xp machine that I put into a EXT hard drive case. It is very noisy to run. Have to turn down the sound. Also all th...

graeme50

My pen drive is write protected what to do

Hello, my pen drive is write protected what to do Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

jack4rall

Wher i get printer driver

Hi all I newly installed Ubuntu 9.10 but i cant get drivers for Canon LBP 3300 (Laser printer) so any one pls help me Where i get drive...

jack4rall

Connect to webcam from laptop

Hello, i have lightwave webcamera model 3G 317413 CE.I Do NOT HAVE SOFTWARE installation cd....how can i get to connected with my laptop to the w...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall

My inspiron 1525 laptop turn on

Hello, My laptop turned off when the fan was really warm. Now it doesn't turn on completely. Should i send it to Dell or womething?

jack4rall

Hp pavillion dv2000

Hello, i have a hp pavillion dv2000 the lights on the keyboard all come on but the monitor will not what could the problem be and/or how do i fix it...

jack4rall

My on/off button is broken

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0My on/off button is broken. How can I turn on my laptop without it?

jack4rall

Password bios toshiba satellite pro a300

Solved

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro A300. Can you please tell me how to remove the BIOS password? Thank you in advance!

4 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall

How to remove write protection

Hello, I've a transcend 4 GB pendrive. it's write protected anybody can tell me how to format it...?

jack4rall

My built in speaker dont work

Hello, i have an apple computer. Since i needed windows for my course i downloaded windows 7 everything in ok. except that the speaker don't work....

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2010 by
anjana03

Dell inspiron 1520

Hello, forgot admin password,please help

jack4rall

Vga on a hp pavilion m7680n not working

The device isnt installed correctly so i need some help whenever i press reinstall driver it doesnt find the file to reinstall [This device is not...

jack4rall

Problem with 4gb ram

Hello, hy all i have dell gx280 with 3.0mhz and 64 operting system 7 but i only see 3gb ram and a nvidia 1gb insatled also ....... and in the bios ...

TJ Martineau

Startup beeps with blank monitor

Hi I read up on an issue with booting beeps and tried the solution of removing ram and cleaning the computer by blowing the dust out. I still get a pr...

Anthony

Know srceen

Hello, THE BATTERY CAME OUT I REPLACE IT BUT NOW THE SCREEN DOES NOT COME ON? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

joe

No sound on vista speakers!

Hello, i havent had sound for a while from my vista i got speakers and they worked for a while but now they wont even work!!!!i can hear static thru...

ultimantus

Base system device

Hello, i just installed a fresh copy of windows vista ultimate and i cant find the drivers for the base system devices, ethernet controller, sm b...

xpcman

Dell demention 8400 lost d & e drives.

Hello, I have a Dell Demention 8400 and have lost the D and E drive. How do I get D and E drive back?

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2010 by
drburdi

Using laptop as a second monitor for another

Hello, one of my two laptops has a broken screen. How can i use the "good" screen as a second monitor for the broken screen laptop

xpcman

Start up failure

Hi all, I have just built a computer and it seem to be working fine in all aspects except for a start up problem. When I press the power button the ...

xpcman

Laptop sound on tv with hdmi cable but no pic

Hello, I have my laptopwith (Windows 7 prof) hooked up to my TV with a HDMI cable. I get sound but only a Windows logo on my TV. I use Widows Medi...

Bram

My computer no sound

Hello, my computer their no sound,,how can install the hardware,,cant u help me

xpcman

To prevent pendrive into the network

Hello, Sir I can prevent using pen drive blocking usb ports from device manager. But I have dell machines & it has usb mice & key-board th...

spikyarc1107

Phone connect as web cam

Hello, hii,, my name is bhavesh,, i want to know that how can i connect my nokie 5220 phone to the computer as a web camera? if it is possible tha...

closeup22

How to remove write protected seal from 32gb.

Hello, i am neeraj negi,i have an 32GB kingston pendrive and that pendrive is write protected.so how to remove write protected seal. Configurat...

closeup22

What is that thing on buzzlighters chin?

Hello, buzz has a thing on his chin what is it

closeup22

Webcamera

Hello, i wanna install webcamera and drivers for compaq 610,help me in getting the best and from where? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet ...

closeup22

How to reformat a packard bell easy note

Hello, i hav a packard bell easy note laptop windows vista model: Argo C2 how do i reformat my laptop back to tip top condition like it was when i...

closeup22

My i pod won't charge

Hello, i usually listen to music and play games on the i pod until its 20% battery left, and one night i put it on the charger and when i came t...

closeup22

Laptop screen gone blank after hdmi hookup

Hello, i tried hooking up laptop to lcd tv using hdmi but somehow the settings on laptop are stuck in projector mode and laptop is displaying blank s...

closeup22

How do i install sound card

My sound is not working and windows audio is started and automatic.I think that I don't have all devices 'cause when I try listen music it says 'no ac...

closeup22

Sound drive

Hello, my cpu model is intel r pentiem r 4 cpu2.00ghz. i have my motherboard cd,so please i want sound driver you help me

closeup22

Microphone from webcam

Hello, I use webcam from Elecom( UCAM-DLU130HSV) the webcam when i do test there is no problem at all but for the microphone there is no device d...

closeup22

My laptop is a real problem!

Hello, I have been having this weird problem in my laptop. It started when I need to do an assignment on a certain class of mine, so as usual I o...

jack4rall

How to format

Hello, pls tell me how to format nokia 6300 phone memory. Thx

gopi

Laptop on tv?

Solved/Closed

Hi! I am trying to find a way to put my laptop on my TV. I have converters for the 3 A/V cords (3 colored cords). For some reason, it doesn't seem ...

54 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2010 by
fallcamo

What do u think of acer aspire 5738z?

Hi,pls i want to purchase acer aspire 5738Z-4333. what do u think of this product(its disadvantages)?

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

New pc, black screen on boot! please help!

Hello, I recently bought these components to build my new pc: Motherboard Gigabyte EX58-UD5 CPU Intel i7 Core 920 2x3 Corsair DDR3 XMS3 PSU O...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2010 by
Legendary Helper

Computer upgrade advice

Hello, I have an old Dell 4500s Dell computer with 4 CPU and 200 GHZ, 640 mb of Ram. I run Windows xp home edition and need a lot more memory. I ...

xpcman

Restarting in my computer

Hello, I have my PC with Configuration Processor : p4 Motherboard : Intel Ram 256MB Whenever i Switch On or Power ON my Computer, It ...

Ambucias

My laptop is not connecting wirless

Hello, i have a mini notebook HP and i used to pick up wireless internet all the time. But since last week the only internet its picking up are secu...

xpcman
Results 25151 - 25200 out of a total of 33,782