The discussions

Removable disk drives dissapearing

My removable disk drives dissapear about every 24-48 hrs. If i reboot my computer everything comes back, but i really don't want to have to keep doing...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
closeup22

No drives found

hi i got 2 identical harddrives,sata connected..when i load server 2008 standard edition.while loading a cant see my drives to load the server..help p...

closeup22

Bluetooth error

while im sending fotos from my laptop to my mobile through bluetooth its telling(error coping files,the request could not be honored).can any one help...

closeup22

White screen/new ipod

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3i just bought the itouch 2 days ago and tonight it turned off because of no battery left. i tried turning it ...

closeup22

Connect two hard disk

i have intel original motherboard, my 160 gb sata hard disk's c: drive has been damaged/crash, i want to recover D:, E:, F: drive data to a new hard d...

closeup22

Hard drive crashed after removing a virus

Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Hp dv6409us

The power jack flash then laptop went dead, And will not work with the battery. If the USB/power connector was damages dose it kill the hole laptop ,I...

dist.urbd

How to install my webcam

how to install my webcam

closeup22

Help with unmounting

Hi guys, could sombody help me with this? I have a game iso image installed on a mounted hard disc if I unmount the drive will the game still work?...

closeup22

Black screen???

i have a new tower, purchased on-line last week and working fine for 1 day but today my monitor flickerd off and on. then entered sleep mode. now wont...

ash_perez01

Usb won't detect removable media

hello , i recently had problems with my computers windows installation so i installed windows vista, now when i plug anything in the usb it gets power...

2 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
JahRobinson

Cpu is on but no signal to monitor

I have a HP CPU and Monitor, and my CPU is coming on, but i am not getting a signal to my monitor. When i turn it on it just says searching but no si...

ash_perez01

Windows unable to recognize usb (2gb kingston

I have a 2GB USB Kingston and it had a 3rd party security software and I enabled it and created password to protect my data. But, unfortunately after ...

ash_perez01

What place have battery and charger ?

what place have battery and charger ?is digital camera battery,please tell me

ash_perez01

Vista failure change to widows 7

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 System change to get work. more head after i get to control pannel, what the name of the icon tha...

ash_perez01

Acer aspire 1360 will not see hdd

I have a Acer Aspire 1360 laptop I bought used with no HDD or ram I installed both and for some reason it does not see either the HDD or the optical d...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
Acer 1363WLMi

Hdd password

dear btoska Please help me with my HDD password Seagate momentus 7200.2 st9160823asg PN:9s523G-031 FW:3.Add date:08432 site:WU REV:A00 HDD...

2 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
natascha veddel

Hey friends my pen drive is not getting recog

hey friends my pen drive is not getting recognised

Anonymous User

Hp pavillion dv4-2112tu related question

Hi, Can I use Hp pavilion dv4-2112TU for installing Technical software like C Compilers, PCB design, AutoCad ,Embedded design tools ? Or is it o...

anjana03

Not recording voice

I CANNOT RECRD MY VOICE AT ALL BY USING HEADPHONE.PLZ HELPME...

MJ

Wont turn on

i have a sony vaio pcg 9l1m and have had for good few years. Battery was terrible but with charger in it always worked. Then where the charger connect...

MJ

Windows wont start

My dell inspiron 640m wont start. it sends me to the screen where it says that windows did not shut down properly and asks me how i want it to start ...

MJ

Laptop screen broken

Hello, my laptop screen is hanging on by the wires, i was wondering if i could cut the wires so the keyboard was just left and hook it up to a tv thr...

MJ

Need to install z611 printer without disc

i need to install z611 printer without disc Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

TIGERsHAKER

Webcam

i have a netbook of advent 4112C.. i just formated it and the programme of the webcam is deleted.. how can i get it back?

anjana03

Scroll button problem on acer 3500

The 4 way scroll button only works in Outlook Express (and then only up and down). It doesn't work in other applications although a little up/down gr...

anjana03

Pioneer dvd-rw will read, not write

I have been using a Toshiba Tecra laptop for ca 2yrs. Recently the (Pioneer DVR-K16TBD1) DVD/CD rewriter stopped writing disks. It reads CD's and DVD'...

3 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
Mike Sheffield

Hdd password (solved)

Solved

Hi, i have a laptop dell 9400, for weeks ive been tryin to get the pass code for the system, i finally goy pass the system password and now its asking...

Omar

Flash drive

when i plug in my flash drive it shows my flash drive is not recognized , and no device software is installed in the flash drive.. when i plugged othe...

arvi

Asus eee pc repair cd

I've lost my repair CD. Would anyone be kind enough to help me download one from a reliable source? Thanks so much. Configuration: Windows XP / S...

closeup22

Computer wont boot / post splash screen

Hi, Hoping someone can help me with this please. Spec : AMD 4200 x64 dual core 1.5 gb ddr2 (in 3 performance corsair strips) ATI 5450 graphic...

rudy2010

Is higher refresh rate can harm lcd monitor?

HELLO....... I want to know that, Is higher refresh rate can harmful for my lcd monitor?I have LGFLATRON L1752S monitor.Can I use 75hertz refresh r...

rudy2010

Pen drive not working

Hi, my pen drive is not working properly. it is not display power LED. how to solve this problem? pls help me how to checkin the pendrive. Configu...

closeup22

My computer keeps on freezing and hanging.

My computer keeps on freezing and hanging all the time.I bought new ram memories thinking that it would stop but still the problem continued.I have tr...

Gupps

Formatted external hard drive help

Hi can somebody help me solve my problem my external hard drive accidentaly formatted , how can i recoverd all my importante data please please help m...

closeup22

Microphone problem

Hi.. I have this PC problem that 's kinda weird for me, when i plug the speaker jack into the earphone jack on PC, i hear nothing, but if i plug it on...

phawzie

Toshiba l300 not display

i am sent to laptop technician he told bios change ,resut ,proccessor changes compence checked but cannot identifird promblem intel vga may be vga...

closeup22

Lap top goes on then off

I have HP dv6000, when I press the power button , blue lights come on then off within less than a second. power supply light is ON when I fix the ch...

closeup22

External hd

Hi, I have WD external hard disk. once i plug in to my pc it detected but the light on the harddisk is red... which i cant access to the file. ...

sham

Need app store icon back!

i'm not sure how i lost the app store icon on my iphone, but i need it back! I've tried restoring everything and nothing seems to work. Please help me...

dist.urbd

Flash drive problem

i too have the same problem... when i plug in my flash drive it shows my flash drive is not recognized Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3

dist.urbd

Pendrive is not detecting

i have a 2gb transcend pen drive and before everything was alright but since a all pc is not detecting it when i plug it in and i dont know what to do...

closeup22

My flash disk cant format

Hello, my USB 2.0 flash disk cant be formatted after i format it with my computer so is there any way u can help me

miyo

Laptop wont come on

My friend has a Hp Pavilion laptop not sure what number it is or how old it is. She said is was on some site and the screen went black but she could h...

anjana03

Hp laptop does ot turn on

My Hp latop does not turn on the lights go on for like a sec then go off. please help

closeup22

My laptop was dropped really hard

I am having trouble with my laptop it was dropped and when I try to cut it on I get this blue page and it want allow me to enter the start up page, I ...

ash_perez01

Can't hear any sound from my laptop at all

I have speakers hooked up but no sound is coming out and i keep getting an error saying "There is no active mixer devices available.

ash_perez01

Please help!!! i lost everything

Solved

My gateway laptop suffered from a virus and it has all my precious pictures on it. I can not get pass the screen that allows us to choose either f2 or...

closeup22

Dell laptop to dvd with hdmi input

Hello, I NEED HELP.. PLEASE ;) So I have an HDMI HDMI cord.. hooked it up from my DELL laptop to the DVD player with an HDMI input. Cannot figure out ...

closeup22

Device not found

webcom install...device not found

plus2plus
Results 26451 - 26500 out of a total of 33,786