The discussions

I900 problems

Hi, i'm having some problems with changing the complete housing of my samsung i900. do you have any idea how to do it? is it safe to be done? can ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
suff954

My speakers dont work

i reformatted my windows to xp my speakers worked befor but not now i need help.... Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

MDED

Laptop to tv

I Have Been Trying To Plug My Windows Vista Laptop Into My Tv With Disasters Results, The Cord I Have Is Red, Blue & Green On One End With Vga On The ...

nano

Whats wrong ? can't play any disc on my pc!

ive wanted to play discs of any types but none of them work [u may wanna no the tipe of pc wich is toshiba satellite l30-101] any help please reply su...

nano

Adapter not present

Hello, pls i formatted my laptop and i've bn having problems with my wireless network adapter. whenever i try to install any wireless driver it alway...

2 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
niem0

Computer won't start up properly

I've been having this problem for a while, and I kind of abandoned my computer... until I realized it was the only comp w/ a capture card in it. I tri...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
anjana03

Emachines m6810 earphone?

Does the emachines m6810 have earphone plug in?

emanchine

Bios pass word

i have dell inspiron 1525, the security and sata option are locked with pass word,i removed the battrey but no change append,i want a solution for thi...

jorhay

Mother board no vdeo signal and no beep sound

first i opened may unit then i'll restart after that theres no more display and beep sound?what its problem?the board?or what need ur help thnx....

jorhay

Itouch wont turn onnn!!!!

Solved

Hello, i have an ipod touch, most recent version, and it wont turn on. i was playing a game and kept crashing, so i turned off to restart it. but whe...

6 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
young monet uiop

Cd drive will not try to run any discs

my problem is when i put a disk in my drive, the indicator light blinks for a bit and that's all, no movement, no showup in my computer. and stran...

xpcman

Laptop cant read new memory

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0I bought a new 1 gb memry device to upgrade from 512 for my compaq presario c series 300 when I insta...

xpcman

Burning charger??? wth??

Hello, I have a Compaq laptop. A couple of days ago I was using it, and noticed a burning smell. I realized it was coming from the charger. When I pu...

Laura

Creative sbs-580 5.1 not workin on vista

Hello, Brothers i have CREATIVE SBS-580 5.1 Speakers and CREATIVE 7.1 SOUND BLASTER AUDIGY VALUE Sound card When ever I Check those speaker in C...

4 replies Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
d

Dell laptop

the cat walked across the laptop and the screen turned clockwise - how do i turn this back? Configuration: Mac OS X / Firefox 3.6

Julien

Pen drive not open

pen drive not open its give this error - in correct funtion and not accessable.

closeup22

Sound card

i just have a windows 7 , used to have xp .but after instal 7 i have a problem with my audio drive. could any one help me plz?

closeup22

I did this and now my computer will not start

my computer will not start and it cannot fix itself.. what am I to do

closeup22

C4580/c4680 ink cartridges

Will ink cartridges c4580 work in a c4680 printer?(bought the wrong kind and can't return them0 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Please help me restart my dell to factory set

I need some help, Im trying to restart my laptop and I no longer have what I need to do so. Could you help me out? Im looking for the reset codes or...

closeup22

Laptop keyboard problem.

Solved

Just awhile ago, my keyboard stopped working and right now, I am currently using the On-Screen keyboard. My laptop is a Dell, I don't know what mo...

jorhay

No sound on my computer

hi i deleted the sound to my computer now i don't have my speaker sound on my computer under control panel Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explor...

jorhay

Is there a god?

nough said Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

closeup22

Dell mini 10 keyboard keys

trying to get the arobat key and what do i have to do Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Help install webcam

Hello, i want to instal my web cam on my pc but my installer cd is for windows xp or vista ,how can i install this webcam? thanks Configuration: ...

closeup22

What should i concern, when buying printer

Hi! I'm planing to buy a Brand new Black and white injector printer. But i don't know what should i concern when i buying a Printers. So please te...

Udagama

Flashing display on epson artisan 800????

Hello, i cant get rid of a flashing display on the LCD of a epson artisan 800 all in one printer. its not letting me print or copy or anything. What ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
Sue

Hp laptop, very faint screen :(

Basically when i turn my laptop on, you think the screen stays black. But if you tilt it to the right angle you can faintly see whats on the screen. I...

xpcman

Nvidia hdmi output is unplugged

Hi. About a month ago my laptop was affected by the viruses. However, I've fixed my laptop with a vaccin program. But since that day, my laptop doe...

xpcman

Read failure on hard drive

I have a Dell Studio 1536. When I boot it up, after the "DELL" power screen... I get a message that says "Internal hard disk drive not found, to reso...

xpcman

Need help pleez

I have a hp compaq evo. I need the model number to update drivers. I can't find the model number anywhere. I already tried the ctrl alt and s key. It ...

aquarelle

Hp zv6000 won't charge battery

My laptop will power on, but will not charge the old or new battery. it is seated correctly and there is no problem with the Power Input jack or power...

2 replies Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
Sandy

Digital camera not work as web cam

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 hi my digatal camera detail-wespro-model-dv5070-5mp can not work as web cam mycomputer ask for it ...

Senior Ares

Want boot from hard drive

LASTNIGHT I turned off my pc like I do everynight. The next day when I turned it on,it want boot from the hard drive. I have a LX series Gateway,its a...

Senior Ares

Sound out of earjack only

I get no sound from my HP dv 1000 laptop except thru the earjack plug? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.2

Craig

My keyboard is acting weird.

Solved

It only does it when I'm playing flash games. What happens is that, sometimes, when I press a key, she gets stuck (Knowing that the actualy KEYBOARD K...

gabmed

Mini net books

i have one of these mini net books from china - can someone let me have the link to enable me to sort it out. The screen has frozen and does not d...

Pinda

Can't get laptop to load up. black screen

when i turn on my computer i type in my password and only get a black screen. what do i need to do? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explore...

TEC-Commodities

No sound in hp dv6000

Hi pls help me as i don't have any sound in my HP DV6000. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.6

TEC-Commodities

Vga card for mercury mother borad

Hello, VGA port in my mercury mother board in broken due to wrong removal. I bought a new VGA card and installed in the PCI slot. But I'm not gettin...

3 replies Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
chelliah

Dell laptop p3

i have a dell laptop p3 if i power it on, the power light and hdd light will on and it will not diplay on screen for some second it will went off. pls...

dist.urbd

My computer keeps frezing

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0i dont no y but every time i go on 2 a video it keeps frezing...? sum 1 help..?xxx plzzz

dist.urbd

Toshiba webcam

Hi i have my toshiba webcam originally but my friend downloaded the cyberlink youcam webcam because we cannot find the the toshibe webcam that can tak...

dist.urbd

Webcam audio.

I have a windovista dell laptop, and it has a webcam. It can film you but when you talk you can't hear anything. I checked the volumes and i can't s...

dist.urbd

My laptop was restored but there's a problem

The problem is that the laptop's manual volume control (which is on the laptop, the touch kind) doesn't respond when I touch it and it only has one th...

dist.urbd

Yyyyyyyy usb device

Hey guys...my 4 gb pen drive is not working anymore, msg shows found new harware yyyyyyyyyyy usb device but cannot be installed. When i go to device ...

dist.urbd

Asus computer software

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 Hi My daughter has an asus computer, but has lost the start up disk. She can't get her comput...

dist.urbd

My drive dosn't work properly

Solved

Hi, I have recently had an error in my hardware. My DVD/CD drive icon is not shown in my computer nor its working when I insert any CD/...

sipun

Hdd solution

Hii I have an HDD=in two sections -C-=40gb and -D-=40gb How can i make only -C- = 80gb my HDD? Any help?

dist.urbd

My pc not link & warn me cpu has been changed

when i on my pc my cpu hdd n all run but my pc does not link with monitor sometime after restarting it works normal or sometime i had to power of and ...

ash_perez01
Results 26351 - 26400 out of a total of 33,785