The discussions

To make bootable pen drive

Hello, Your given links are not working so can you let me know what should i do to make bootable pendrive for Win XP Your given links those are ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Blue screen

how can you fix blue screen if you cannot download - I have this on husband's gateway Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 531.22.7

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
closeup22

Sound from projector via laptop

Hello, I'm trying to get sound from my projector Hitachi CPS210 via my laptop, Acer Aspire but no luck yet. The instructions say to use small audio ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
sharpman

Camera as a web cam

can i use my cannon A480 as a web cam as my configurations are op window XP browser Firefox 3.6

sharpman

Cd/dvd drive problem

my CD/DVD drive was working properly.sir i really facing critical problem from last two month ,both cd and dvd not supported in my lapy so please send...

sharpman

Second sata not detected in bios

Hey, I have just done the required cabling for my 1TB WD harddisk. I can not find it in BIOS? My system is XP and motherboard is ASUS, Can anyone help...

sharpman

I have a virus in my external drive?

I need helpe for my scanning dive for a virus

sharpman

Hp pavilion vf52/problem

my monitor is blinking on and off.it is about 7 years old. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

sharpman

Hard drive isnt recognised after hit

my pc was hit. i have two hard drives in one i have my programms ane on the other my music... the one with the music doesxnt appear at all since yeste...

xpcman

Converting external drive

I've got a 500GB western digital external drive that I got some years ago, and then the usb port became damaged, so I removed the casing and mounted i...

xpcman

My gateway laptop screen is blank

Hello, My laptop screen is blank. I hear it turning on and the lights turn on and no screen.I have a gateway NOTEBOOK M-6846. Please help.Thanks.I al...

himanshu

Problem with majic jack

Hello, i cant register my majic jack

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
Kishore Byna

Dell 5150 laptop

Dell 5150 laptop wont boot the lites flash green and the left lite stays green naothing happens but when you push butten off the screen flashes Co...

ash_perez01

No songz

i cant put no songs my card Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6

dist.urbd

Laptop will not boot but fan runs

I have a HP laptop that is 2 years old. The screen is blank but the fan runs. The caps lock key blinks. Thanks. Stephen Configuration: Windo...

dist.urbd

Device

hi...i have acer aspire 3683...my ethernet controller,mass storage controller and modem device on high definition audio bus are mark with yellow marks...

dist.urbd

Laptop black screen

Have a HP compaq presario v6000 laptop while working the screen goes black while on. this happened twice and i would need to press the power button to...

ash_perez01

Black screen dell latitude 531

my dell latitude 531 is booting with nothing but a black screen and no sound from the hd at all. Tried suggestions from previous posts regarding remo...

ash_perez01

Lap top screen problem

My DV4-1241 Tx HP Laptop shows on the right bottom corner like cracked and shows only black screen which sometimes turns to white. Nothing in that a...

ash_perez01

Find media device

my laptop dell vostro a840 can not find media device for audio driver installation pleas help me to find such devices

ash_perez01

Vmware esxi

Hello, I am trying to installl VMware ESXi to HP ProLiant ML310 G5 server. It does not continue and says "Unable to find a supported device to wri...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
sun

Computer won't boot when combo drive added.

Hello. I just got a new used computer (3 yrs old). It only has a cd drive so I'm trying to switch it out for the CDRW/DVD drive in my old computer. ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Mark

I am using Vista on my PC and just purchased some speakers. I am getting no sounds at all and a pop up saying that NO Audio Output Device is Install...

xpcman

Laptop fix didn't work - now what?

I have a 3 year old Toshiba laptop, X205-SLi4. It suddenly shut off while I was using it. I had the power adapter plugged in while using and battery w...

xpcman

Disk failure

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.3 hello guys.. m having this problem for the last few days.. my pc isnt booting right.. when i swit...

xpcman

Realtek hd audio manager disappearing sound

My sound disappears in realtek hd audio manager when I'm listening to music and movies sometimes and it shows that it disconnects some audio device an...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
Thunder8821

What do you do when people call you hacker?

it could be in any game

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
Zombiewolfe

Help, no signal to monitor + no beep

I have a problem with my new RAM, i gues thats where the problem is. When i install the new RAM 2x2GB Crucial DDR2 6400, i dont get a beep sound whe...

Priisa

Graphic card compatiability

Solved

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3How do i know which graphic card is the best for my motherboard.

closeup22

I can hear sound from headphone but not from

If i connect the same speaker into other system sound is coming pls help me in this Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Problem with my webcam

Hello, I have packard bell with system model easynote mh 36, dual processors, 4.0ghz currently i have install windows vista and the webcam is not wo...

plus2plus

No internal hard drive

Hi. Can somebody PLEASE help me?! My DELL 500 laptop is saying that there is no internal hard drive and will thus not log on - what can I do?? ...

Ambucias

Crown67

I changed the configuration on my laptop from domain to work group, once I restarted the computer my username or password or both no longer work. How ...

closeup22

Transcand 32 gb pendrive in problem

i have a 32 GB transcand pen driveler and and i tried all possible ways then also i am not able to format it. if any one knows any suggestion then pl...

anjana03

Computer shutdown and reboot automatically

My computer shutdown and reboot automatically without any reason. I try to remove the check mark (reboot automatically) on the computer advance setti...

battosai_88

Recovery manager won't load-black/blue screen

i have a HP Pavillon dv5 - had it for about 8 months. I upgraded it from Vista to windows 7 just a few months ago. I start it up a few days ago and Wi...

closeup22

Discs not working

I'm trying to run certain discs on my pc and they won't load, but other discs do load. For example, I can't play my Halo: Combat Evolved game and my b...

imran_paks

Ugh....

What the hell is with Hp!!! I have a Hp Pavillion dv-4 1220 and I'm having a similar problem. I'm very surprise my mother hasn't had this problem yet...

closeup22

My pen drive is not formatting

hii i have a question to ask that whenever i am using ma pen drive and doubble click its icon in my computer it shows the drive needs to be formatte...

imran_paks

Sound problem in my computer

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 i loss my motherboard cd of my compuer when i install the downloaded driver in my pc thn show message driver...

sagar

Spilled water on dell laptop keyboard

hi i have spilled water on keyboard long time ego (laptop dell vostro 1400 ) i took out keyboard and dried it all, i ordered a new keyboard and re...

closeup22

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.3and is one of d old ones

closeup22

Computer beeps sux times and says no signal

It beeps six times and says no signal and dosent do anything, how can i get it to boot so i can log into my account and use the internet???It dosent b...

closeup22

Logitech x-540 bass not working

Hello, The bass on my x-540s was working up fine and I just noticed of late that it was extremely quiet so I did a quick test and there is little to ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
backslider

Can a bluetooth headset con w/ comp and iphon

My computer and my phone both have bluetooth. I would like to have one headset that I can use for skype calls on my computer phone calls from my iphon...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
Duke

Why my usb cant acces?

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 HELLO , I Have Somthing to ask when i reformat my pc my flash drive is plug i...

Kiel

Laptop dropped

my laptop was pulled down off of my dresser onto the floor by a 1 year old child....it will boot and you can faintly see what is on the screen, the sc...

sharpman

Why wont the volume work on my lap top?

Please Help Me. I have a windows 7 Toshiba Laptop and The Volume on it cant seem to work. It was fine at first then my computer went black, turned on ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
betty

Use laptop as cell phone

Hi Can i make call with laptop,put sim card into laptob and make call same as cell

sharpman

Motherboard is fried?

Desktop PC power supply got hot due to fan not kicking in. Unable to connect to internet, no network & PCMCIA adapters in Device Manager. Printer ...

closeup22
Results 26601 - 26650 out of a total of 33,786