The discussions

Lost the cd for my webcam

i want to download the software for my web cam but i don't have the CD what do i do? i have a logitech web cam c120m Configuration: / Indeterminable ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

My hp compaq nc6000 sound dont work

my laptop dont want to sound, i dont know why, the volume control not there, when i go to sounds n speech, when i went to volume it says no audio deic...

dist.urbd

My computer doesn't recognize my zen creative

Can someone help me please? when i try to connect my zen to my computer it doesn't connect. I tried it with device manager, but it says 'device unkno...

closeup22

Usb flash drive

i cant open my usb stick anymore! when i click run, and entered the drive, it is asking me to format the disk. if i do so, what if i lose all data o...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Integrated webcam not functioning

im using dell inspiron 1420, when i try to use my cam it shows "no camera device found", i try reinstalling the driver it doesnt work, so i format my ...

dist.urbd

Messed up itouch

my i pod touch is acting funny i reset the thing and it now just shows that stupid little apple and the it goes black. I tried to charge it but nothin...

dist.urbd

Display probleam

i have probleam in display of moniter.fan is running, hdd light is detected,but keyboard light does not work, and also moniter not display anything

dist.urbd

There is no sound in my computer

Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 525.13after in window sound cannot detect

dist.urbd

Laptop to tv connection with hdmi

I am trying to connect my hp laptop to my tv using a hdmi cable. I can't get any picture from my laptop on the tv, and i set my settings to show on ex...

dist.urbd

Lexmark printer

Hello, I have a Lexmark Printer but I don't have a CD to download it to my computer so can u please help me.

2 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
henry

Inspiron 1545 crackling fan

i have an inspiron 1545 and every now and again, when the fan should be running, it starts to crackle and it sounds like the fan is on fire. some of t...

chloe

Bios password

Greetings, I have a Dell Inspiron 6VY40K1-595B locked by System Password. Any help is appreciated.

xenxay

Western digital

itb harddrive wont work on playstation

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

High pitched noise

Hello, My relatively new Toshiba L300 keeps making a constant high pitched noise and I have no idea why! It was working fine this morning, and now su...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
jo-pole

Computer did not bootup completely

I just formated my system. But after loading BIOS and down to Windows screen, it doesn't pass that stage. instead, it goes off while the processor sti...

sharpman

Laptop not able to put on standby

Sir, I'm using hcl laptop with 1gb RAM and whenever i put to standby mode, a blue screen appears showing harware erorr. Is it because of low RAM or ...

sharpman

Ups problem

whenever i turn on my computer after 10 miniutes of that my ups is gone extremely hot.It seems may be blast.I force to turn off my computer in that si...

sharpman

O,l,.,and 9 key not working

my O,L,.,and 9 key arent working! I have a windows vista i got in summer of '08 and the 4 buttons arent working. theyre all in a diagonal so im worri...

sharpman

Newly built comp, unable to setup bios

I just built a computer using parts i bought from Newegg. Everything is compatible and installed correctly. I am using an Asus M4A77TD xtreme design m...

sharpman

The b sticks on my keybboard like this bb

The b sticks on my keybboard like this bb Safari 532.5

sharpman

Removable drive disappearing when copying

Hello, everytime I connect anything to the usb drive area, whether it's a usb camera or phone or a flash drive, whatever- it appears for a few seco...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2010 by
xblade

Dell bios 595b

hello All, If someone could help with me a bios pass it'd be greatly appreciated. Tag: CC85G2J-595B Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19

closeup22

Dell bios password

I purchased a Dell Inspiron for my daughter 6VY40K1-595b (zero after the 4) and it's locked with BIOS password. Please help if possible. Thanks in ...

closeup22

Partitioning an external hard drive

io have a external hdd and i want to partition it to install windows how do i do that Configuration: Windows Vista 32-Bit / Firefox

closeup22

Sos», «urgent» or «help»sos», «urgent» or «he

How iI can recover my 12-13 month old data

closeup22

Sos», «urgent» or «help

How i can recover my 12-13 oid data

closeup22

Speakers

i have a new computer and the speakers were working fine the other day but now i tried listening to music but they wouldnt work and the speakers and w...

closeup22

Dvd acer

I HAVE AN ACER ASPIRE 1 NOTE BOOK AND THE ACER EXTERNAL DRIVE. CD'S PLAY THROUGH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER BUT NOT DVD'S . DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD A DECODER...

closeup22

Help with my flashing screen

ok so my lap top is hp 6530 and the computer screen has about 1/4 showing and the rest flashing with a purple/blue colour.. i pulgged it into a scre...

closeup22

Jet flashv30

hi I cant play my 4gb jet flsh v30 in my dvd player,however i can play the same pendrive in my computor, first i thought its becouse of the file form...

closeup22

Cd drive

my drive is coming in and out always, how can i resolve it?

closeup22

Lits flashing won't charge

I hav a compaq laptop all of a sudden it doesn't work with or without the battery.I brought. New charger and the on switch comes on as well as the bat...

dist.urbd

Dear sir.

i cant get how to make a voice call from yahoo messenger 10 please mail me some easy steps for this difficulty..... ...

dist.urbd

Hard drive partion

HEy i want to partion my external hard drive for mac and pc what is the best pc option to use dosfat only lets me save files smaller than 4g should i ...

closeup22

Dvd player is working but not burner

hi.. i need someone to help me.. i always use nero to burn anything i needed before and there were no problems. not until one day when i tried to b...

ash_perez01

Sound advice needed

Hi i have a lcd tv, not hd ready. Have been watching movies on my laptop via a vga and headphone to phono through my stereo for sound. However the tip...

ash_perez01

Software for webcam compaq presario cq510

please help me about software compaq presario cq 510. because I don't know which software that fixed use for my webcam... anyone can tell me?? than...

ash_perez01

Dell locked bios

I'm trying to fix an latitude for a friend. Same problem as the others, locked out of BIOS... here is the info: #2V1ZQ0J-595B Many thanks in a...

laptopcity.eu

Dell inspiron 1525

I lost My password for my bios i haven't been able to get access my files for a while. I hope some one can help me thank you.: dell tag #ckc71h1-...

laptopcity.eu

Cannot hear sound from headphones

Closed

Hello, I could not hear sound from headphones but headphones are working properly.Sound is coming from speakers but not hear sound from headphones.pl...

xtina

I can't install my new hp printer

Hello, I can't install my new hp photosmart C4580 printer. operating system: Windows Vista 32-bit. Please help

felix

Vga card not compatable nvidia geforce 9300 g

Hello, Please to help me how my computer not compatible with VGA card 3D Axle NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GT... I have install the driver but still not ma...

ADHIE

Laptop screen won't turn on

Hello, I have a Gateway laptop, and for quite a few months it had been having an overheating problem. It would turn on, work for a few minutes (us...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
charmedlife

Sleep mode

help please i have a 2 and a half to 3 year old asus lap top which i got from carphone warehouse and it has gone into sleep mode the battery is in an...

charmedlife

Windows logon music

Hello, Before I updated my computer to Windows XP, I had my Windows Intro music set to a short 30 second clip. (By Windows Into music I mean the mu...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
jhotovec

Laptop wont power up

Hello, Will the cmos battery cause a laptop not to turn on whatsoever?

3 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
SHEPARD

In my computer www.yahoo.com home page openin

In my computer www.yahoo.com home page opening, but if iam clicking in mail options, it is saying that the page can not be display. besides it all the...

Dur

Compaq laptop:battery backup

Hello all,I am having a compaq laptop which is of 3yrs old.Earlier it was working fine,but now a days it is showing some trouble with battery.It is no...

xpcman

Keyboard problem

Y Keyes are mixup when i am press the key for example j= 1 k=2 is now pressed etc. Somehow some of my keys on my keyboard changed. I have no idea how ...

xpcman

Site restriction on network

Solved

Hi, I have been promoted as It manager for a small company , my boss just asked me that he would like to make some website restriction of this oper...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
hey
Results 26801 - 26850 out of a total of 33,786