The discussions

My computer says application not found

I have a Dell inspiron . 1525 with windows vista When I try to open things like my itunes or my photo galary pretty much just any shortcut a message...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

My acer computer wont boot

I have an Acer computer model 360 AU421M. It does not boot. The funs inside run, but the switch "blue light" does not light up. Nothing appears in the...

closeup22

Pen drive format

PLS.I'M UNABLE TO FORMAT MY SONY 4GB PEN DRIVE, WHENEVER I TRY TO FORMAT THIS PEN DRIVE THE MESSAGE I GOT IS WINDOWS UNABLE TO FORMAT THE DRIVE.HOW CA...

dist.urbd

Sony vio cd burner

I have a Sony Vio NR-Series. To try and help my computer run faster, i deleted some programs and i think i deleted a program that runs my CD- burner. ...

dist.urbd

Hp dv2000

I have a HP dv2000. I noticed that the battery level was low, at 24%, so I hooked up my charger, and stepped away for a couple minutes, and came back ...

dist.urbd

Invalid format??

Hi - I am trying to connect my Toshiba laptop to LG TV using HDMI cable - but the TV just says invalid format when I connect.. I connected the cable ...

closeup22

No picture with hdmi between laptop & sony

i get sound but no picture with i connect my dell inspiron to my sony bravia with hdmi- what am i doing wrond - any help is apprecated! Configuration...

closeup22

Hp pavillon dv2000

my sons keyboard just stopped working, do you have any ideas how we might be able to fix it Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Power saving mode

Hello, I have a LG Flatron W2042T screen. When I switch on my computer the screen comes up with "digital power saving mode" power light is blue and...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
Denny

Mobile as a webcam??/

Hello, i have nokia 3110c mobile . can i use my nokia 3110c mobile as a webcam?????//

2 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
santoshreddyno1

Wont work

hay my names matt and i just got my ipod tuch 8.g.ok when i got it i turned it on and it looked like a chord pointing at a itunes sighn and i thought ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Laptop

My laptop is saying "no bootable devices--strike F1 to retry boot, F2 for setup utility. What does that mean?

3 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Water damage

my ipod fell into water i was so stupid i turned it but then i dunno what happen it just shut down it was yesterday at skool wat do i do helpp plzz ...

idk yo

Files

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 i keep getting a question of which program I want to use to open file..i can't get anything

xpcman

Connection mayhem lol

Hello, I would like to find out why my PS3 is not reading my external hard drive 500gb essential.... I called up western digital they said to downloa...

xpcman

Cpu usage

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 Why does CPU usage keep increasing to the point where everything freezes up and I have to restart ...

Ambucias

Monitor turns off after boot screen

Hello, I'm running Win 7 Home Premium x86 on My Toshiba Satellite M200 laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo T5250 @ 1,5 GHz - Intel 965 Graphic Media Accelerator ...

Jay

Any one need online computer support?

If you are going through some computer problem. Be it hardware or software! Operating System or Internet Connection Errors! Feel Free to contact ...

Nickname...qammer

Acer aspire one laptop 10.1 "s.o.s"

Argggh!! I don't know how this happened, maybe from going to blackberry application download site for mobile devices and in trying to get info, I may...

dist.urbd

Sandisk

Hello.. My Sandisk is reading Card full in my camera after downloading pics and deleting them off the card...what do i do? Configuration: Windows ...

dist.urbd

Can't detect an external hard disk

hello guys.. Here i have an external WD 320G. It can't detected by my laptop (at My Computer) but when i check at File Manager,it shown that my har...

dist.urbd

Dell bios blocked

Hi, I have the same problem I have Dell inspiron 1525 and my sister blocked the bios by mistake and I cant make it boot again with anything it shows a...

dist.urbd

Motherboard loading problem

just installed new motherboard get to windows xp loadind up then screen goes blank and says no signal any ideas Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

dist.urbd

Moniter goes into sleep mode on and off

i have a brand new compaq presario and the moniter goes to sleep on and off while i am using it. the moniter displays no vga signal if i turn it on . ...

ash_perez01

Battery

THE INTERNAL BATTERY OF G FIVE M1 TELPHONE NOT CHARGE , SO I NEED SOLVE FOR THIS problem

ASHRAF1976

Reliance gprs settings for micromax q5

Solved

i bought micromax Q5 piece and reliance sim simultaneously but when i want to activate gprs , its showing dat "ur mobile is not in our database" what ...

ash_perez01

Usb external hdd not accessible

I have Maxtor 1TB External HDD. When I plug it into a laptop with Windows Xp Sp2 It is detected normally. But as soon as I double click on the drive i...

dinu25

Drivres

Hello, Please I have a Genx scanner optical 1200 dpi, max. 24000 dpi ,rcfa4122eu , Drivers Cd is lost by me. i need drivres

dist.urbd

Cd lost

Dear Sir, I have lost my CD of intel DG41RQ Mother board-Cem 2975-S/N-AZRQ930016KR. I can't accees USB connections. What to do ?

dist.urbd

Pendrive

yes you r right but from where i can update that ? it get searching and then tells cannot complete wizard plz tell me that from where i can get update...

dist.urbd

Install web cam w/o cd

Solved

Hello, I am trying to install a web cam that I have no cd to use for installation. The web cam does not have a name brand on it nor does any of th...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
tahsin A

Sound

hello i do have problem with my sound,cant hear anything Configuration: Mac OS X / Firefox 3.6.3

rakesh

Why d red light

Hello, When trying to power on my pc the red led light at the front of the unit is constantly flashing and will not power on, any ideas?

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
Enna

Is it the psu or the m/board

I have a very weird problem. My computer does not respond upon booting. It powers up but there is no response - the monitor stays in standby, the acti...

sharpman

On chat my voice cannot be heard-why?'

While on chat the other person cannot hear my voice. I am using ceative headset hs 150. on windows xp (using pc) I can hear his voice.

britt britt

Sound problem

i do not hear any sound on my ASUS laptop, no sound at all, i tried playing music with all my media players and also i dont hear a sound when i turn o...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Help

Matshita dvd ram uj-860 ata device has a problem. Please can I know how to solve it online?

closeup22

Usb problem

My usb is only works in my pc not all other. I have windows Xp. I thnk its a hardware problem. Pl help me

closeup22

Dvds dont work but cds do ?

my lap top has all of a sudden rejected playing any kind of dvd disk and will not even accept that they are in the drive, at first thought this was a...

dist.urbd

Tommie

Good morning I have a Sony Vista Vaio lab top computer that I cant get to burn cd's or down load music any more can you tell me what might be wron...

closeup22

4gb scandisk - memory card

I have already bought a memory card-4gb but i couldn't send message because it is showed a message that is full but it isn't, i reformat as well but i...

renu

System not powering on

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0what could be the problem of a system that cant power on at all

closeup22

Cd rom and dvd roms

Why won't my dvd drive and my Toshiba drive play the disks I put them? They used to work. A long time ago my computer told me that there was a pro...

closeup22

My built webcam doesn't work

Hi. I've got one question. I've got on my MSI laptop bulit camera. It was working 1 hour ago and than it turned off. So now i have to turn on someho...

closeup22

V-uj16 quickprocam

I need to know how to install my cam without a cd on xp pro.thanks

closeup22

Broken screen

Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 532.5 i have an HP dv6 , the screen is broken and i want to take the files from the laptop before fixing it . C...

closeup22

I am in deep trouble plzzzz help!

i have purchased a motherboard of Intel D102GGC2 but it aint new it was in somebody's else use before me. i just took the mother board from that guy b...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
Addy

The dell inspiron black screen problem

Ok, So last night I was working on my computer like normal and I closed it and tryed to get on it and had the black screen. I tried the solutions of ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
Dave

Keyboard & mouse dont work after restart

Windows XP my pc config- DG 31 intel board,1 GB DDR2 RAM,1524 MB virtual memory,1 GB nvidia graphics card,core 2 duo 2.4 GHz. problem- Whenever...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Desktop screen is black but i see bkgrd imgs

My desktop has a black screen after it has booted all of the way up. You can still make out programs running in the back ground and click stuff with t...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
Felicia
Results 26901 - 26950 out of a total of 33,784