The discussions

Problem cured

Hello, Thanks Mellow for taking time to post..problem solved with no audio device..

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
dancedhall

C drive just stopped working

Hello, my C drive has been working fine until 2 days ago, when it just stopped reading any disk at all, the computer picks it up on the bios but when...

dancedhall

Headphone

Hello, I have just reformat my laptop but am having problem with my headphone,the sound is not coming out of the headphone but it is coming out of th...

dancedhall

Connecting laptop to tv

Hello, i am trying to connect a advent laptop to a hdtv samsung using a vvga casble but when there both connected and i change tv to pc mode the ...

dancedhall

I can't play my windows media player.

Hello, I just had my PC reformated twice. I just got it back last night. Now, I can't play my Windows Media player.. I told him if he install a HardD...

dancedhall

Not able open some cd ,except original cd

Hello, i am Not able open some cd ,except original cd. only the original cd are able to play in my drive.

dancedhall

How i back up files

Hello, hw do i do a back up i gt the blu screen and it gave me these codes i think *** stop : 0x00000024 (0x001902FE,0xF78BA94C,0xF78BA648,0xA48D...

dancedhall

Internet probs

Hello, i have lg kg 195 iam not able to use internet on it despite having operators settings i cant open intrnet on my mobile

dancedhall

Write protcetion in transcend 8 gb

Hello, i have a transcend 8 gb pendrive when coping to pendrive ,and format it ,pendrive show the disk is write protected. please help me how to so...

dist.urbd

Lost the software for my webcam please help!!

I lost my software cd for my webcam and i cannot find it, can you please help me get it please it would be highly appreciated. The serial number i...

ash_perez01

Green screen?

Hello, My girlfriend went to log onto her computer and after putting in her info her laptop loaded for an extremely long amount of time. When it fina...

ash_perez01

I download laptop acer extensa 5630z all driv

Solved

Hello,i want download laptop acer extensa 5630z all driver but i am not getting be driver as like ,bluetooth, crystal eye web cam driver , sothat ple...

ash_perez01

Computer wont boot

Hey guys Alright so my computer worked fine until a couple days ago. Just recently it started to not boot at all. The red harddrive light on the fr...

fserapiglia06

Can not format pen drive with window 7

Hello, i have 4gb kingston pen drive. its write protected. its not format

dist.urbd

Fail to start hardisk

Hello, my toshiba satelite m300 having a big problem now..the screen will sud black all i press all the key still the same..so i switch off the power...

dist.urbd

The light on my laptop is to bright

Hello, hi the light on my ;laptop is to bright it hurts my eyes how do i turn it down . It is a Dell inspiron6000 if thats usful.

ash_perez01

Regsvr

Hello, Hai, There is a Regsvr.exe problem appears at startup in my computer. I cant solve this. What may be the reason? Excepting a solutio...

ash_perez01

Laptop screen dead

Hello, My Dell Insprion 9300 has a dead screen. I have a Dell flatscreen monitor attached to it. How do I get the image to appear on the external...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Some sound but not all :s

So basically I have some sound on my computer but not all, when I'm on certain sites like FB my games don't have sound and when I'm playing the Sims t...

volcomstarr

Install xp through pen drive

Solved

Hello, please tell how can i download xp full version from net. how can i install it via pen drive

dancedhall

Liquid splatter on lcd screen

Hello, I know how to clean an lcd screen, except for when some liquid or other substance splatters on the screen. Also, how do you care for a scrat...

dancedhall

My nikon coolpix memory card wont work

Closed

Hello, I have nikon coolpix L5, I just brought a first champion sdhc 4gb memory card that's supposed to be compatible, but when I go to take a pictur...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
PJ

I want to get a nero cd writer free

Closed

Hello, i dont have a writer and i want to get it free but it says to but

5 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Net problem

Hello, how can i connect my system to net using n73 through aircel

deepbreathe

Dvd rom problem

Hello, my loptop can detect cd but not the dvd how can i solve it???

deepbreathe

Laptop too old for mini disk

Hello, I have a really old laptop. I have bought an ALBA 1.3 web cam to use with it but the drive does not take mini disks. I cannot therefore instal...

deepbreathe

Boston digital ba735 speaker & windows vista

Hello, Does anyone knows how to make Boston Digital BA735 Speakers work with Vista. I'm getting now sound at all after upgrading from Windows XP P...

deepbreathe

Hi there please help me

Hello, i lost my logitech installing cd can you help me i am desperate how do i install i my quickcam without a cd

ash_perez01

Sony vaio

Hello, i have a sony vaio which has a cracked screen and nothing can be viewed can anyone tell me how i can get my laptop to allow connection to an ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
rollo

I really need help

Hello, My name is Bryon Beal. And I wondering what to do when your itouch doesn't charge? i have a cracked screen. how much will it cost to get it fi...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
lil Beal

Damage pen drive connection

Hello, My pen drive tip was damaged by accident. I hit with my knee and was bended close to 45 degrees. I set it straight with my hand but it didn'...

DRS

Webcam

Hello, i have a phillips spc 600nc web cam but i have no idea where the disc is any idea how to make it work on my laptop i need to know where i can ...

babygirl4real

Kernal panic then dead-

Hello, I received a "Kernal Panic" message telling me to restart my MacBook Pro- Once I shut down I tried to restart- The small light next to th...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
jenni.g

Dvd writer problem

Hello, i have a acer 4720z lap top.my problem is with my dvd writer.problem is sometimes it reads dvd sometimes it does not.i have vista loded on my ...

suff954

Help with burning cds

Hello, Purchased CD-R80 Blank 700MB CDs to burn music and photos - followed the format procedure and every time reads there is not enough memory to c...

suff954

Bootable pendrive

Hello, how can creat bootable pendrive pls solve this problem and send my email id

suff954

Help with streaming from laptop to tv

Hello, I've connected my laptop to the TV with a VGA cable and the picture is brilliant but I've not get any sound from the TV. What cables to do I n...

suff954

Acer aspiar laptop

Hello, I have a Hitachi 160Gb sata Hard disk.I connected it to my pc.Power supply connected to the hard disk is of legacy port type. The hard disk i...

suff954

Bluetooth

Hello, can i install bluetooth through internet in my windows xp pc

suff954

Hello sir

Hello, sir i have asus motherboad i need a soun driver for window 7 plz help me

suff954

Information

Hello, my audio driver of ibm thinkcentre is not working please help

ash_perez01

No display but sometimes comes for short time.

Hello, My pc shows no display even not BIOS setting display but sometimes it comes for short times and again disappears. Please help me.

dist.urbd

64gb flash drive

Hello, Just brought two 64GB USB Flash Drives neither work, this is the information I have about them:- Device Name: +[L:]+USB Composite Device(...

dist.urbd

Pc not getting start

Hello, I was working on my pc it automaticly turned off and it wouldn't start again. When I push the on/off button above proccessor fans run and sudd...

dist.urbd

Pen drive file is hide there is no openmyfile

sir, my pen drive files is heden there is no open but folder is open that is bule&white color thatsall ple solve my problem

dist.urbd

Bkank monitor

Hello, My laptop's monitor is blank, but everything else is working. I fifgured it was the ram so I bought some new onew and installed them. Guess wh...

ash_perez01

Pen drive is not working

Hello, my name is chotu.I have the pendrive transend 4gb.Its fall in water.after that its not working.PLease send any suggestions to work it.

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Acer aspire 5052 no power

Hello, acer aspire 5052 no power and not chargin

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

«help»

Hello, ok im tryin to burn a movie using nero.... it'll will trandcoe the movie... but not burn it to the disc.... i using a dvd-r format disc......

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2010 by
Wynn L

Mp5 trouble

hi there! i tried downloading videos online, but when i played it using my mp5 there's no sound... please help!!!

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2010 by
lost_angel_lois
Results 28351 - 28400 out of a total of 33,782