The discussions

My laptop has black screen..

Hello, Gud day..i have something to ask and pls uwill be able to help me.. With regards to my laptop.. i cant longer used it because it has black ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
rossdavid

Problem in detecting the web cam in pc

Hello, I have problem in detecting the cam what to da i have plug the cam in usb port but it not showing

rossdavid

Showing write protected

Hello, my 4GB Pen Drive is Showing write protected. plz help, how to remove it to make in use.

deepbreathe

Valume proble

Hello, i attach the sterio cable but lcd speker not valume?

deepbreathe

Volume

Hello,i have lost volume on my computer i cant move th cursers to high or low the volume control section has gone grey what should i do

deepbreathe

Using my old tower as an external hard drive

Is it possible to connect my laptop to my old Dell tower, and use it as an external hard drive? Would be nice to have an extra 70GB. I thank and appre...

deepbreathe

Pen can not format

Hello,frind my 32gb pen drive of kingston can not format in my pc, give message write protective disk plz give me esy solution.

deepbreathe

Markvision web cam driver for mac?

Hello, i bought this webcam mvwc-mg4921-l and it states on the packaging that it would work on mac os, but when i try to install my computer cant ins...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
dande1135

Hirens boot cd - how do i burn this to cdrom

Solved/Closed

Hello, sorry but I know this seems a silly question, and probably been asked already.... how do I burn this boot cd? what util can I use to burn ...

6 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
suri

My dvd weiter isn't writing to disk

Hello, my new lg dvd weiter is not writing to any dvd disk.. how can I deal away with this.

deepbreathe

Problem with info

Hello, I have Acer Aspire 4740G with # Intel Core i3 processor 330M (2.13GHz, 1066 MHz FSB) # NVIDIA GeForce 310M Up to 1791 MB TurboCach...

deepbreathe

Unable to format pen drive?

Hello, When i insert my 2GB Pendrive it shows a message that the drive is not formatted ,when I click on format ,it displays a message"windows was un...

suff954

Getting media speakers to workkp

Hello, i 'm trying to get the sound to come out my media speakers instead of my computer

suff954

Speakers not working

Heya :) I've got an acer laptop and i have just bought some external speakers. My built in speaks work..when the other speakers are not plugged i...

dist.urbd

Dead dell inspiron 4000

Hello, Anyone solved the following problem with a dell inspiron 4000 or might have a idéa what's wrong? The notebook won't start at all. The charg...

dist.urbd

No sound with integrated sound card

Hello, I have problem with my sound. I don't have sound at all! I have integrated sound card on ASRock motherboard. I'm using Windows XP and I instal...

ash_perez01

Computer from hell

A friend of mine asked me to reformat the harddrive in his computer. Heres the specs: AMD 64 Athlon 1.5gb of ram (in 2 x 256mb and 2 x 512mb) 160gb...

suff954

How to control web camera through net

Hello, how can i control a web camera through net and want to see all activity on my cell phone black berry plz give me some solution for it

suff954

Hp pavillio dv 2000

Hello, My HP Pavillion Dv 2000 has the problem tha when I turn it on all blue ligths are shining but the screen remains black. Technitian here In Lima...

dist.urbd

Basic struture

Hello, basic anatomy of a hard dick

ash_perez01

4315v hp printer

Hello, My printer is installed on my old computer,and i want to install on new one. but it is asking to install the all in one disc but i don't seem ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Computer speed question- help, please!

Hello, One benchmark of the speed of a CPU is the number of instructions it can perform with each clock cycle. How many clock cycles will a 3.06 GHz ...

xpcman

External hd not in my computer

Hello, My external hard drive] worked for awhile. But, now, is not showing up in MY COMPUTER. I right-clicked MY COMPUTER, went to Disk Manager. Bu...

mysticdreams

Cd dvd rom

Hello, i accidentally deleted the cd dvd rom, how to install it back?

mysticdreams

My new labtop will not read any disks

Hello, my new Gateway NV 59 labtop won't read any disks, I've tried reinstaling but they still won't work. I have tried other disks but all it does i...

xpcman

Blank screen on startup

Hello,ok my toshiba laptop screen broke so i connected my old computer screen to my laptop and when i start windows normaly the screen goes black and ...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

My usb files not showing up on my computer

Hello, my name is Sandra and when ever i put my USB on my schools computer the files inside it dont seem to show up and when i go home and do it on m...

coolgirl2010

Shift key is typing letters and numbers

Closed

Hello, my left shift key is typing letters and numbers like this /.MZC

4 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
martinlest

Hard drive data

Hello, My Dell desktop crashed in 05/09. I am trying to determine if I can get the data off the hard drive. I was backing up to an external hard ...

deepbreathe

My pen drive is not formated

Hello, my is not formated it is not travelling data properly their are some errors in copying

deepbreathe

On/off system

Hello, good day, i ve 256MB ram it is so slow and ater i use and make it off after a while if i want to turn on dosen't start it for long if u ve...

ash_perez01

I can't play games in my laptop

Hello, can any boby help pls .....

dist.urbd

The computer does not perform post

Hello, the com,puter cant detect anything even if the ram is removed

ash_perez01

My speakers arnt working

Hello, So I was listing to my music like i always do. I never go without it. My two year old son came in and shut my enire computer off by its power ...

ash_perez01

Power on self test fail.

Hello, Power On Self Test Fail. What are possible reasons and how it over come?

ash_perez01

Extending my windows vista desktop

Hello, First time for me in this forum so i hope i post i the correct place, if not please accept my appology in advance. Right here goes with my ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
tobybowes

Trying to reformat with cd

Hello,I began to reformat mt compaq presairo os xp,but it freezes in download with 34 minutes to go. I tried a new cd, but no different result. Can...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Lcd screen on laptop freezes until warm

Hello, I have a Toshiba P200D Laptop that has had a problem since new. It is a long story but I have a lot of detail of the the problem as well as ...

franky9999

Os corrupt?

Hello, i am having a problem with my system which i am not able to boot. this happened after i didnt shut down my PC properly, i pull the plug while i...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
mawz

Need help wit music

Hey i don't wanna use itunes bcuz of the pop up thingy...i hav windows media player but it won't detect my ipod...wat should i do???

xpcman

Haard disk space

Hello, i had partition of 320 GB and what i dad i mde 2 partitions one that is C drive for 22 and remaing space in other partition. now i want to re-...

xpcman

Bootmgr missing

Hello, i have a problem with my laptop. The BOOTMGR is missing. I've tried to follow other advice I have seen on google. So I insert a windows in...

suff954

Flashed bios aspire one wont power up

flashed my bios and now my netbook wont power up. can someone help me with this problem?

xpcman

Toshiba power jack

Hello, Need assistance in replacing power jack in rear of my Toshiba Laptop Cord power tip broken off in power cord from laptop. HELP

suff954

My hp laptop continues to restart over & over

Hello, I was using my HP laptop when the battery ran low and it hybernated. When I plugged my cord in it came up normal with the screen that says ...

optimystix

My computer suddenly cannot detect any cd

Hello, i am using laptop compaq presario + window XP... just now, i just watched a movie from a cd. n when i wanna change the cd, suddenly my laptop ...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Rebtto automatically without any command

Hello, i have p-4 desktop pc, from many days started a problem with it , system automatically starts and shutdown ,sometimes before to enter in w...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Internal web cam capture rate

Hello, how do I get to settings for my internal web cam on hp pavillion6500 laptop...capture rate is slow and fuzzy...running windows vista....

dist.urbd

Noisy cpu fan

Hello, My pentium 4 3.06G cpu hs fan has been very noisy now a days. when it spins in lower speed(1000-2000rpm), emits a very high pitch sound. but i...

ash_perez01

My laptop not log on

Hello, all users, i have compaq laptop and i have face problem about log on. when i switch on for logon then laptop process for logging ...

ash_perez01
Results 28251 - 28300 out of a total of 33,786