The discussions

Corrupted 16gb kingston usb flash drive!!!

Closed

Hello, I AM IN DESPRITE NEED OF HELP ,,, OK SO, I'VE HAD MY KINGSTON DATA TRAVELLER 16GB FOR ABOUT 9 MONTHS, I'VE HAD ABOUT 20 FOLDERS OF PICTURE...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Is my hard drive is going to die?

Okay... i get this blue screen of death after the window logo every time i boot my PC up then it restarts after that the BSoD didn't appear after the ...

Ambucias

Black screen on lenovo laptop

Hello, am using leonovo laptop and it shows blackscreen on start up. D fan, CPU everythin s runnin it seems. But its not displayin anythin in d ...

bionik

My hp laptop won't turn on!!

Hello, I use HP dv4-1240TX.. the other day, i was using my laptop and it got overheated so it went into hibernation. I waited and turned it on a...

bionik

Hp laptop will not turn on

Hello, I tried to turn it on and nothing happened .. I have tried to remove the battery and also nothing ...the power plug blue light is on so its w...

bionik

Generic mp4 player with fm radio - touch scre

Hello, I have bought a touch screen mp4 player(never had a mp4 player or mp3 player before) and i am quite happy with it,i have managed to downl...

2 replies Last reply on 5 May 2011 by
Zerø

Advent laptop no power

Hi can anyone help. I have an Advent laptop (9117 I think). Everything was working fine until I tied to plug a USB device into it which caused laptop ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2011 by
bionik

Pen drive is neither open nor to format

Hello, I hv a 4gb pen drive & it was not opened or formated pl, tell me the process to solve this problem Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9....

bionik

Black screen on hp dv2000

Hello, hi am akiy i have a problem in my hp pavilion dv2000plz could any one tel me the steps so that i should repair my laptop everything is k but...

bionik

Can't install windows

Hi. I recently tried to reinstall windows vista. But getting error message 0xc00000e9. It seems to install but it's just not booting into windows. I t...

kieferschild

5.1 surround speakers not working

Solved/Closed

Hello, Motherboard: nforce3-a speakers: Logitech x-540 sound card: Creative SoundBlaster (SB) Audigy SE OS: Vista x32 5.1 surround sound is not...

37 replies Last reply on 4 May 2011 by
Heman

Speaker lost

Hello, Last night i install winamp player in my laptop,but suddenly my laptop sound was lost,i think i have deleted it..PLEASE how can i get back t...

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2011 by
Bibie

Screen says no signal

Hello, Please can someone help. Screen says no signal but fan running. I'd be grateful for any help thank you

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2011 by
Rhy

Laptop screen wont turn on

So, anytime my laptop turns off or has to restart the screen will end up blank. I can hear it turn on and the fan runs but the screen stays dark. I ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2011 by
bionik

Gateway laptop screen wont turn on

I have a gateway laptop ms2273 and it was working fine, then i shut it off and now when i went to turn it on the screen stays black,. it sounds like i...

bionik

Western digital 500 gb drive only shows 30 gb

Solved

Hello, Running windows xp sp3 on a dell dimension 2400. Needed to replace my 37 mb drive with a WD internal 500gb. Used norton ghost to copy the...

3 replies Last reply on 3 May 2011 by
kevin

Why is sony vaio vpcee3fxcamera is not workin

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.24its because the driver gone missing so here is a link https://www.sony.com/electronics/support

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2011 by
matt36

Webcam driver for lenovo 7758

Hello, i am using windows xp on my lenovo laptop model no.7758 windows vista home basic... but i cannot use my webcam since i changed my os to xp...

bionik

Laptop restart issue

Hello, I have a Acer Aspire one d250 notebook pc. 1)How can I set timeout for the ACER logo "Empowering People "staying on initial boot whic...

xpcman

Can't open pendrive

Hello, i have 4 GB sandisk pen drive. when i connect it to my PC so it shows a new icon which name is removable disk. when i double click on it i...

bionik

Can't open my transcend 4gb pen drive

Hello, Although the pen drive is detected by the computer, when i tried to open it, the computer show a message "Insert disk to drive G" Please give...

bionik

Free format tools to fomat kingston pen drive

Hello, I formated my 2 gb kingston data traveler 99% done after that it showing windows cant able to format and it dose not show the capacity of dri...

bionik

How to recover crashed hard drive?

Solved/Closed

my hard drive crashed after removing a virus. also encounted slow pc performance. how can I recover all my data, I tried to slave my hard drive but ha...

16 replies Last reply on 3 May 2011 by
das

Insert system disk, message error

Hello, How to fix the error message " Insert System Disk, press any key to continue" Please, help me

3 replies Last reply on 3 May 2011 by
bionik

I have a dell inspirion e1505 that after

Hello, My inspirion E1505 with xp pro starts the boot process up to the win xp logo then it shuts its self off then restarts and repeats the same th...

bionik

Hp pavilion dv6000 blank screen

Solved

Hello, My HP Pavilion DV6000 laptop (2.5 years old) screen stay blank after turning on the power switch. All lights are on except the hard disk li...

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
sam

Turn off webcam

Solved/Closed

Hello,I just got a dell 1nspiron 1525 and I want to use my own web cam. I have disabled the built in cam and removed the driver, but it keeps repairin...

5 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
rrodi231

Micro sd problem

Hello, my computer didnt detect my 4 gb micro.SD. BUT MY mobile phone detects the same and works very well. I tried it in different computers, at...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
ythannu

Unable to get back my original pen drive capa

Solved

Hello, i created a bootable usb flash drive for dell diagnostics using my 4gb pendrive. after creation the size reduced to 1.96 gb. it was mention...

3 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
sara

Problems with hdmi sound on laptop to tv

Hello, Ok, so the option for my HDMI sound or external sound or whatever, is no longer in my sound setting in control panel. How do I get it back in...

3 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
Amature

No speakers and headphone are plug in

Closed

Hello, My volume control there got a X sign and stated no speakers and headphone are plug in? Anyone can help me... Is been few days dy.. Thanky...

14 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
bionik

Hpdv9000 laptop won't start up please help

Solved

Hello, can anyone please help me my laptop will start up the windows screen runs then the computer goes straight to a black screen with what looks l...

4 replies Last reply on 1 May 2011 by
bionik

Fixing a sandisk 4gb cruzer usb

Hello, my the port or jack of the usb got bent and l tried to make it a bit straight.When l try to put it in a pc it flashes once and stops and doesn'...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2011 by
xpcman

Acer laptop backlight replacment cost?

Hello: I have been informed I need to replace the backlight or the inverter. I would like to know how I can know it is the backlight problem or th...

3 replies Last reply on 1 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Leads

Solved

Hello, my computer and monitor both have 25+4 pins sockets plus my computer as hdmi socket i have tried 24+1 with hmdi and 18+1 and 18+1 and 24+1 lead...

xpcman

Dell inspiron mini 10

Solved

My sister changed my password and says she forgot it, so now i have no way to get into my computer... need help Configuration: Windows XP / Inter...

bionik

System reboots if i remove second hdd

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 4.0 Hi, I am having two HDDs in my pc. One is IDE (80GB) and the second one is SATA(160GB). T...

3 replies Last reply on 1 May 2011 by
xpcman

Compaq laptop wont switch on

Hello, my compaq presario wont power on. light on external power port on but no power/hdd led. had problems with shorting power pack before. PLEA...

bionik

Pendrive not recognized

Solved

Hello, When I insert the pen to the my computer ,it show in label "Removable Disk".Actually when I try to open a massage show "The insert...

5 replies Last reply on 1 May 2011 by
bionik

Dell inspiron 1545 boot up

Hi all, Am hoping you might be able to point me in the right direction ? I have a Dell inspiron 1545. Its a couple of years old and today all of ...

5 replies Last reply on 1 May 2011 by
bionik

Acer as3810tzg display goes black

i have a aceras3810tzg note book which is still in warranty . the other day i update the bios and after couple of days the screen goes black . it seem...

11 replies Last reply on 1 May 2011 by
bionik

Dell inspiron 1545 boot up

Closed

Hello, I have a Dell inspiron 1545 and it won't boot up at all. The power pack has the light on but the computer has no lights, no nothing. Any ...

Ambucias

Pendrive not recognized

Hello, i have a 8gb pendrive what happened idont know when attached to computer saying that usb device not recognized plese give sol to that ...

bionik

Pen drive format problem

Hello, When i plug my Pendrive. its asking For Format. when i click ok and give Quick format. Its saying "Windows was unable to Complete the forma...

bionik

Hp pavilion dv2660se

Closed

Hello, I have a 2007 hp pavilion dv2660 se. The monitor comes on when it starts for a second then goes dark, but you can see it in the background...

Ambucias

Pc speakers to laptop, not using 5.1

Closed

I'm trying to connect my PC speakers to my laptop only using the front two and the subwoofer. Yet I'm only getting bass out of the sub, and nothing ou...

Ambucias

Write protected pendrive

I have been trying to format my pen drive which has got write protected via virus and i tried many ways to format it but could not do so pls if any o...

Ambucias

Computer will not boot up. beeping

Hello, Sorry this is a long post. I'll try to save people time by giving the short version first. I am having problems rebooting. I can get the f...

8 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2011 by
djsmurf

Monitor gets no signal / computer won't boot

So I had this computer for almost 6 months. I opened up the case and rearranged my rams and then when i went to turn my computer on there was no signa...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Laptop starts to start but then just shuts of

Ive got a Toshiba laptop and i was on sims and it just closed its self down, i plugged in the charger and the light came up to show it was charging. i...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2011 by
xpcman
Results 21101 - 21150 out of a total of 33,786