Hardware Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 28401 - 28450 of about 48,700
  • toshiba satellite. blank screen. not fun Closed

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite a305d-s6851. the laptop was running fine until I closed the top and then reopened it. I didn't turn it off just ...

bob | Monitor | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • cd rom not opening and cd stuck in it Closed

Hello, i got a movie dvd from a friend and its stuck in the cd drive of my desktop pc its not light the green led how i remove it i need to return...

vijay | Hardware | Latest reply: jack4rall Sep 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • hp laptop Solved/Closed

Hello, today morning i wake up and i cannot log in my laptop the keys seemd not to be working at at all im using my mom pc to chat with my frien...

samuel | Laptop | Latest reply: netsa77 Sep 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • Low Free Space on PC Closed

Hello, I'd just like to know if somebody can help me with getting more space in my PC. My PC has only 5% of free space (664 MB) and after defragm...

askatu | Hardware | Latest reply: Askatu Sep 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • No Audio Card Detected Closed

Hello, I recently reinstalled OS to my Acer Extensa 4220 laptop with XP Pro Service Pack 2. But when i try to check the hardware specifications,...

Segawa | Hardware | Latest reply: netsa77 Sep 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • webcam driver Closed

Hello, i hav toshiba l 300d - 13R laptop i cant open my webcan on night mode plz tell me what i do Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.9

dastgir | Webcam | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • Toshiba Computer--screen white Closed

Hello, I went to turn my laptop back on, and the screen is now white/light gray. The screen is not broken or anything, so I'm confused why it all of...

sconners11 | Monitor | Latest reply: netsa77 Sep 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • Restore Toshiba satellit A105 Solved/Closed

Hello, Can someone please help me??? i need to reset My Toshiba Satellite A105 laptop to its factory setting and i've tried to press F11 and it d...

Mundyx | Hardware | Latest reply: netsa77 Sep 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • not able to open d drive Closed

Hello, am not able to open d drive is blocked with virus i just want to copy my all data from dat drive and even i tried to type del autorun.inf b...

sha | Hardware | Latest reply: nexus Sep 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • know about beeps in ur computer Solved/Closed

Hello, tell me pals why we here 1 beep or more when we start pc..?

varunchouhan... | Hardware | Latest reply: shailu Sep 16, 2010
    15 replies
  • Mouse and keyboard Closed

Hi all! I have a problem with my mouse and keyboard. At times, it will get blocked, both at the same time. Please help me...thks. Configurat...

TantricSTYLE | Keyboard | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • IBM ThinkPad T40 will not come on. Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an IBM Thinkpad T40 that will not come on...the battery is charged all lights are on and fam hums when booting but screen is bl...

michelle29732 | Hardware | Latest reply: georginho Sep 16, 2010
    3 replies
  • memory upgrade Closed

Hello,i want to upgrade my memory on pc but i do not know model,my teacher told me i need also to use same frequency the stiker on slot is noit reable...

Ramesh | Hardware | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 15, 2010
    3 replies
  • Screen flashes white for a split second Closed

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1520 and when i turn my laptop on about 2-3 seconds later it flashes white, then goes blank again, i have repla...

mslater | Monitor | Latest reply: mslater Sep 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • My Cd Burner Will Not Burn Cds Closed

Hello, I used to be able to burn Cds with no problem but now I have tried 5 different burning programs and 5 different brands of cds and always get er...

Misty18630 | Hardware | Latest reply: Gervarod Sep 15, 2010
    3 replies
  • Laptop Will not Boot and Has Lines on Screen Closed

Hello, I think my laptop problem may be quite serious, so I would be glad to read what anyone has to say. I'm just hoping to make the right decis...

ben | Monitor | Latest reply: ReasonTakesMe Sep 15, 2010
    3 replies
  • dell inspiron 1564 Closed

Hello sir, i buy dell inspiron 1564 but no activate the webcam driver then how can i use my webcam laugh? pls can u help me.......

reblon | Hardware | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Mobile Gear PC Camera compatibility Closed

Hello, I have just down loaded Mobile Gear PC Camera installation. My web cam does not seem compatable with SKYPE can you help please. Regards...

Mary | Hardware | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • compaq laptop beep sound Solved/Closed

Hello Sir, I have compaq laptop and operting system I used Windows XP nowdays before starting my laptop it's give beep sound how to remove and what...

Neelam | Laptop | Latest reply: Gervarod Sep 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • dell inspiron 1545 shuts down heat Closed

Hello, i have dell inspiron 1545 which starts only under the a.c @23degree c, once it is shut down and then after few hours it stops working to...

sahil | Hardware | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • Format pendrive fat32 Closed

Hello, i cannot format my pendrive.and only fat32 is available.at the end of the format the page says that windows cannot format the drive.pls HEL...

• can't format my pendrive Solved/Closed

Hello, i got a 40 gb pendrive. i formatted it many times before, but this time when i start formatting a message come on my screen that ur media i...

• dvd rom problem Closed

Hello, pls help me my external dvd rom wont detect videos. thanks Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.8

kachi | Hardware | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • lap top power on modes? Closed

Hello, my lap top power bottom is not working well. I was thinking of a substitution for power on buttom like that in PC, for example switching on...

setayesh | Hardware | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Disabling The Mouse Pad Solved/Closed

Hello, How do I disable the mouse pad on teh Dell Latitude E5500?

CGR | Hardware | Latest reply: dOrJe Sep 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • screen gose blank Closed

screen gose blank on start up....i had 2 disconnext the power from the laptop n wait for couple of hours then its back to nomal..but it still dose th...

islandboi | Monitor | Latest reply: kristain Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Need to upload pics from 4GB Sandisk Card! Closed

Hello, I have taken pictures using a 4 GB San Disk Memory Card, but every time I try to upload the images using a Dell desktop, or try to upload th...

Alienscribe | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: Dora Sep 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • Connect Kodack Easy share to pc Solved/Closed

Hello, I have such a simple question and I hope someone can help me. You know the disk that you insert into the camera. Well once done and you w...

deb | Hardware | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • MONITOR NOT DISPLAYING Closed

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80 AFTER MY MOTHERBOARD CAME FROM SERVICE CENTER,I JUST PLACED EVERYTING BACK AND WHEN I STARTEDPC PC STARTED...

SAMSTAR | Hardware | Latest reply: jack4rall Sep 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • recover Solved/Closed

Hello, Can somenone help me to creatre my hp recovery cd as i was told from the salesman that i need to create it and its not supplied with the la...

hplaptop | Hardware | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • How to open device manager Solved/Closed

Hello friends, im new to pc world,just wanted to know how to see device manager and access it on computer and laptop,are they same or different. ...

raaj | Hardware | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Set HDMI to default sound, still no audio. Closed

Hi Everyone, I bought a HDMI cable yesterday and hooked up my tv and laptop last night. After trawling the internet for the guts of 2 hours, I stil...

Liam | Hardware | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • I can't format my laptop Solved/Closed

Hello, I have Windows vista home basic, I wanted to format my laptop but after the press any key to boot from cd,it load some windows files and ...

Xviin | Laptop | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Seagate cannot detect HDD Closed

Hello, I have a Segate External Sata Hard Disk of 500 GB. It was working fine but one day my PC cannot detect it. I have many important files the...

bhaskarroyin | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • wlan cofiguration problem Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 4.0sir plz reply me up,whether midel no. lx infiniti powerlite 9100tr contains wlan hardware or not....

Arvind Kumar | Hardware | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Power saving mode Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop, it keeps entering in safe mode and i am not even able to exit the power saving mode. Please get me out of ...

Fegggy | Hardware | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop connection Closed

Hello, I have successfully connected my laptop to my TV but still there is no sound at all from it. Tell me what I should do. Thnx. Configurati...

XenaChy | Laptop | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • External harddrive change drive letter Closed

Hello, I have an external hard drive and I am unable to change its drive letter. Please tell me how i can get it reassigned. Thsnk. Con...

Dost@n@ | Hardware | Latest reply: jack4rall Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • problem reading nikkon camera memory card Closed

Hello, My nikkon camera do not recognize the memory card. I've tried every possible tricks but no way found plz help! Configuration: Windo...

dowatt | Hardware | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • overheating of laptop Closed

Hello, sir the problem of overheating pesists when i bought my laptop(compac cq40).whenever i charge my pc,it gives overheating noise and when i touch...

jyotimoi | Laptop | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • hdmi laptop to tv Closed

Hello, please can you help,i have great picture but sound only on laptop. i use hdmi cable Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3

steve | Laptop | Latest reply: drgremohack Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Laptop Key problem1 Closed

Hello, jklm op come as 1230 6*. Someone suggested to press the Numlock key. I cant find "Numlock" that I can release. Please help!!! The OS is Wi...

bhavshri | Laptop | Latest reply: drgremohack Sep 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Brother MFC 7840W fax Closed

Hello, Is there a file that saved a copy of the actual faxes sent rather then just a list of the fax numbers sent to? Configuration: Window...

Mark | Hardware | Latest reply: Jimi Sep 14, 2010
    3 replies
  • 1 long beep and two short ones Solved/Closed

Hello, Whenever I try to start my computer, I get one long beep and two short ones, the monitor also wont turn on. Whats's the deal?????

Jake | Hardware | Latest reply: mancy Sep 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • high definition sound Solved/Closed

Hello, just bought one new brand pc integrated with high definition audio but when i play a game my speakers crackles to the sound of an explosion in...

trymyhelp10 | Hardware | Latest reply: palash Sep 13, 2010
    7 replies
  • Camera problem with Advent Roma 1000 Solved/Closed

Hello, I got bought an Advent Roma 1000 laptop for christmas and the camera on it worked fine but now, it says my 30 day trial has ended and will not...

Leahm | Hardware | Latest reply: blessings Sep 13, 2010
    6 replies
  • pen drive not working Closed

Hello, my pendrive does not show up in my computer......when i put it in usb port nothing happens

• i m not able to formate memory card Closed

Hello, i m also not able to formate my m.card...actualy i simply copy & paste any thing in my phone,,it shows all done,,but when i check it in my ...

rahul | Hardware | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • ExtHDD reader damaged Closed

Hello, i got a sumsung External Hdd, it fall and the reader damaged, what can i do. plz help... Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explor...

• Hp pavillion dv6700 no usb device Closed

Hello, I have an HP pavillion dv6700 laptop , it was formated once, but now it doesn't want to recognise usb devices please help... C...

Big_F | Hardware | Latest reply: suff954 Sep 13, 2010
    1 reply