The discussions

Jus help me.. guys......

Hello, my system giving some sort of wild sound and showing no signal.... later wen i restart it showing blue screen.. mentioning that.. sometimes so...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Laptop upgrade

Solved

Hi! I really need help very badly. I am moving to another country and I need to upgrade my laptop before I go. I have an old laptop so with a...

13 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
giac0m0

I get a black screen

Hello, when I turrn my laptop on but i get three beeps, then my laptop screen does not come on. it stays black.it can not even perform POST. I tried...

LouisSteph

Double typing

Hello, I pressed the shift button 5 times and something showed up, and I pressed something, and now i can't type two letter or buttons without having...

iveal

Laptop dell ispiron 8600 dead?

Hello,this is my first question on this forum and i hope i will get the right answer. I have a dell ispiron 8600 witch would not start.when i press ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
alex-eci

Hp laptop dv6000

Hello, My latop setting isn't work it tells me dowload the software to get it running, after downloading it doesn't work.

LouisSteph

Laptop can't turn on

Hello, My laptop suddenly cannot power on altho the cable light(blue) is actually on. I send it to repair, but they charge me few hundreds because ...

iveal

My hcl laptop shuts down automatically, even

Hello, Hi my laptop screen goes off again and again after you log in & when screen shakes of even littele bity secondly it takes long time to ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
Ooi Heap Sheng

Black screen on startup

Well, my main computer, upon bootup will sit with a black screen on the monitor. Now, the monitor doesnt even detect that the computer is sendign it a...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
Xzurin

Pen drive not working on tv

Hello, purchased a Maxwell extreme 4gb driver, set it to public and loaded a folder of photos, plugged it to my Sony TV via USB excellent results so...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
cannonball

Need firewire

Hello, i have just bought hp presario cq61-320sa it has no firewire is there anyway i can buy an attachment that i could install to let me be able t...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Sony vaio

Hello, i have had a problem with my sony vaio PCG-GRX516SP laptop it works fine with an external monitor but the LCD screen seems to have a problem wi...

xpcman

Dell 9100

Hello, I have dell 9100 that wont boot will power up a few seconds and shuts off any ideas on why

dancedhall

How to save files from a non bootable laptop

Hello, i have an olf Fujitsu Lap Top the was working fine a couple years ago but I can't get it to boot or even turn on now. I'd like to save some o...

xpcman

Dell inspiron 1545

Hello, my backlight suddenly became dim. how do i reset it to the normal brightness?

dancedhall

Aaaa

Hello, i want to transfer songs in my phone but my pc dont have bluetooth and i dont have usb!!how i can do this?

dancedhall

Ide harddrive not detected with ide cable in

Hi their i have a problem with my IDE dvd drive My motherboard is the P5KC so only had one IDE channel. When i plug the power cable and IDE cabl...

dancedhall

My computer cannot read my cd-rom

Closed

Hello,Guys my computer dosn't read my cd-rom????wat im going to do,,plsssss help me!!

dancedhall

Not working soundblaster5.1 in windows7

Hello, my creative 5.1 is not working,only working two speakers.... i used a soundblaster sound card.my operating sysetm is windows7.... what i do....

LouisSteph

My computer is turn of automatically

Hello, sir my computer is automaticaly turn off after few minutes if if run a video converter total video converter and if i dont use that when it ru...

iveal

@ symbol typed as "

Hello, when i try @ symbol, getting only ". How can i solve tis. Could any one help me pls.. Thanks...

iveal

No bluetooth device

Hello, i have a problem in my acer laptop, with a model of aspire 4720. the problem is, when i press the bluetooth button located at the keyboard, ...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
JY

Drum over ride

Hello, I have a Lexmark X544 all in one laser printer.Problem: now that I have printed 30 000 copies, I now get a black line on one edge of the page....

LouisSteph

My speakers wont work

Hello, My speakers arent working and there is a yellow ekclimation point at the bottom right of my speakers at the device manager and it says and it ...

iveal

Sound from the internet doesnt work

Hello, I can hear songs and stuffs like that from my computer, but i can't hear a thing from the internet. When i try playing a song or a movie in th...

iveal

The bios boots but the screen goes blank

Hello, I built a computer and it was fine but i put it in a other box an i changed the hdd and the dvd drive to sata so my problem is that it boots t...

8 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
bitumen

My computer turns itself off

Hello, im having trouble with my computer turning itself off after i start it up. it gets to the windows xp screen then goes blank and turns off ive ...

jas.selvani

Computer cant detect my pendrive

Hello all alienssss, my computer cant detected my pendrive(Toshiba) after i use it in another computer, i want to re-format it back and get all my im...

iveal

Hello sir

Hello, sir i have 2 gb pen drive .i want know how can make xp bootable in pen drive please give me answer i am waiting ...

iveal

@ in key board

Hello, I have a problem in my key board if I want to type @ I have to use " key instead of @key. Please help me to fix this. Regards, Udaya

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
KATMAI

Surplus computer "beep sound wont stop"

Hello, Hi guys, I just bought a surplus computer. I let the seller install a WinXP OS on the Unit after that I went home straight and t...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
KATMAI

I completely uninstalled my sound option

Hello, i addictelly erased/uninstalled my entire sound, video games option trying to restore it, thinking that if I did so that maybe it would be eas...

dancedhall

Computer problems

Hello, I start my computer up, it turns on for 2 seconds and it shuts down instantly, nothing visible on the monitor at all, i hear the fans going, o...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

System not detecting pendriv

Hello, my system is not detecting any of the prndrive.ealier i thoght that ther must be some problem with the usb port bt other devices such as datac...

dancedhall

Dvd-rw drive can't read disc

Hello, I am having problem as my Dell laptop dvd-rw drive will now not read any disc. I have checked the device manager and it does say I have a pr...

dancedhall

Dell vga display in six diffferent windows

Hello, am really having a hard time with my dell latitude d630 laptop. The displays is so bad I can't see my system MAKE when it boots up BUT I can a...

dancedhall

Problem installing new graphic card

Hi Everyone Hope you can help me My son has a pc with a integral basic graphics card (via chrome9) I wanted to install a nvidia ge 8800 gts from...

kieferschild

Diskette drive 0 seek failure

Hello, Receiving diskette drive 0 seek failure on dell inspiron 531s, change first boot drive to hard disk, as advised however keep getting error. Is...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
Ran

Need advice of graphics card

Hello, i have a msi geforce 8400gt 512mb pci card in my pc. i running 3 gig ram. 3.0ghz cpu. i have the problem of games that is lagging and i cant se...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
sparkplug

Pc wont start

Hello, hi there i recently built a pc which worked fine for about a week but now it wont even turn on it starts for about a tenth of a second alll ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
spitex3

Help! upload pics from dvd to computor

Hello, I recieved a Dvd from my sister and would like to upload them to my pc. I do not have a digital camera so the only way I get pictures are fro...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
svelte9

How to remove write protection

Hello, i have a kingston flash memory 2gb when i format or remove any file from it it says it's write protected so please help me

dancedhall

Hp dv2000

Hello, my hp dv 2000 goes blank sometime no display

closeup22

Help

Hello, I need audio driver for a Compaq leptop pressing C700,,, where can I find ... someone ... help me please .... do not know what to do ... thank...

closeup22

Sound system

Hello, i have just baught a knew mesh desk top computor and cant get any sound from it at all

closeup22

Restore to factory settings

Hello, someone please help I do not know much about computers don,t understand some terms

closeup22

Please help me to reset my blocked bios

Hello, Please help... I forgot the BIOS password on my HP COMPAQ CQ40 w/ Vista ... How would I unlock it asside from removing the CMOS/BIOS setup b...

closeup22

Make my pen drive bootable

Hello, hello sir please help me .i want to make my pendrive bootable.how can i do this. i have transcand 4g.b. pendrive and window xp

closeup22

Dvd rom not ejecting

Hello, I was playing music from an audio CD and it made a few noises. When I wanted to replace it the DVD tray could not open

3 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
kieferschild

Problem in using @ symbole on my toshiba

Hello, i've got problem in using @ symbole shortcut on my toshiba satelite, when i press shift + num 2 i got " symbole?? how can use shift + num2 to...

closeup22
Results 29101 - 29150 out of a total of 33,783