The discussions

Pendrive folders become shortcut

Hello, THANKS JACK4RALL I have done below process 10 times ( Click on "Start" -->Run-->type cmd and click on OK. Here I assume your pendriv...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

My usb flash disk not seen to my computer

Solved

Hello, I have experienced suddenly that my usb flash disk not recognisable with my laptop computer. at the begining it was alright, that is, I was ab...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2011 by
seeker_0809

Laptop wont power on

Hello, We have an ACER laptop. It is less than 1 year old. All of a sudden, when trying to start Windows, we would get only a white screen. My husba...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2011 by
Uden

My computer does not power

Hello, please i need some assistance. the lights of my mother board power on puting the power cable but the fans do not work implying that the com...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2011 by
kieferschild

My short cut keys are not working

Hello, i have hp G62-222us Notebook window home premium but since inception the short cut keys are not functioning. what do i do please. Config...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2011 by
anjana03

My hp pav tx2627cl screen does not work

Hello, I have an HP Pav laptop tx2627cl touch screen. The screen suddenly stopped displaying pictures. The power cord works well and all the but...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

Pics from camera internal to memory card

Solved

Hello, PLz, I have a newer Olympus Camera and have pics on the internal memory of the card that I would like to put on the Memory card I just pur...

13 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2011 by
jon

Please help to know about my motherboard

Solved

Hello, Respected Sir Please help me to know about my motherboard.Sir my motherboard is made by ASRock Model number G31M-VS.I have currently use 5...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2011 by
xpcman

Asking about how to accsess security code?

Solved

Hello, Hi Guys, How Can I access my security code of Nokia 7210 supernova? Regards, Abhi.

pcsces

How do i take pics with my built-in webcam?

Hello, if anyone knows how to take pictures in a built-in webcam please let me know because i once had this program that allowed me to do it but m...

pcsces

Webcam logitech and w7

Hello, I used a webcam Logitech QuickCam under XP Pro. My new computer works under W7 / 64 bits and I can't install this webcam. Is it possible to v...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2011 by
Max54

My laptop stops after a while on?

Solved

Hello, i've a problem with my laptop. It works well for an hour and then it will stop without saying any message. What do you think it could be? T...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2011 by
Takemetonirvana

Laptop will not turn on

Hello, I would appreciate anyone that could offer assistance. Please help me solve my problem. My laptop won't boot up. I followed the procedu...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2011 by
kieferschild

Hp keyboard not working on vista login page.

Hello, My HP Laptop Keyboard is not working on login - Vista I have an HP Pavilion which is about 3 years old and is generally fine. However, whe...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2011 by
Trixie

Replaced lapto screen still black

Hello, My Acer laptop fell and the screen broke, I ordered a replacement on line. When I installed the new screen and power up my lap top, the screen...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2011 by
Ambucias

How to down load from sony dcr hc42etowindow7

Hello, sir how I can down load pictures from sony handy came model DCR-HC42E to my laptop hp window 7 model. with regards gpmallik Con...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

Cant connect acer to phillips thru vga

Hello, i hv got acer 4720z laptop and while trying to connect with phillips hd tv with vga cord my computer screen goes black ,dn even shows cursor an...

jack4rall

Touchpad device on netbook is not working.

Hello, saviors So I torrented these shady files from isohunt https://www.mpaa.org/watch-it-legally?tab=summary For a game thats really not a...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2011 by
Ambucias

16gb pendrive it showing only 62mb. pliz help

Hello, sir i tried the suggestion you have given me, but still there is problem with my drive. i tried buy downloading the software you have a...

XevenSecond

Dvd drive wont work any more.

Hello, My Toshiba laptop has a DVD drive. it was reliable for years and i used for ripping CD and such. I haven't used it for a while, but now i g...

XevenSecond

Need the software/drivers for web cam

Hello, hi can u please help me fine the software/drivers for my logitech web cam N/N: V-UCR45 P/N: 860-000106 PID: LZ902B8 Configuration: ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2011 by
pcsces

Only background on laptop

Solved

Hello, Im rosette Why is that y laptop its asus when i turn it on the screen appears the background only and even i press the start it doesnt mak...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2011 by
Goodtimes44

Help me and my desktop computer please!!

okay so, i have a compaq desktop computer and when everything is plugged in correctly i turn on my computer and it comes on just fine, the fan, the li...

jack4rall

Dell desktop - blank screen even power is on

Hello, I have Dell Desktop and the issue is when I switch on, nothing is coming on the screen but all CPU fans are running and even CD drive is al...

jack4rall

Samsung r540-ja04 notebook numerals disabled

Solved

Hello, samsung notebook right hand block of numerals on keyboard are disabled, the horisontal line of numbers at top of keyboard are working ok, have...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2011 by
Mudefordmick

My dell 1545 won't start up

Hello, My Dell laptop is a 1545, it won't let me start up and keeps saying 'A disk read error occurred' 'Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart' and when i...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2011 by
bkdj

16gb kingston pendrive

Hello, after going to cmd and i format my drive but it is saying the type of the file system is raw. please use the FS/switch file to specify the fi...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

Acer 1640 start up

Hello I have a Acer Aspire 1640,Model ZL8.When I push the power button,the front lights flash for about 3 or 4 seconds and then shut down.Have...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2011 by
Caley

**please hellp** tsst corp ts l632h ata

HELLO friends, my cd/dvd drive on my latop(DELL INSPIRON 6400) wont read disks, i have checked the information on it by clicking properties and its ay...

48 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2011 by
A2Rabdul

Simultaneous sound on tv and headphones?

Hello, We have a Sony Bravia TV. The main TV sound cuts out when one inserts the Headphone jack into the TV. How can one set the system up so th...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2011 by
kieferschild

Microphone problem

Hi! I used my microphone a week or so ago flawlessly but everytime I plugged it in (including when I’m playing a game) it doesn’t work until I clic...

7 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2011 by
Help

Web cam software install cd lost

Hello, i lost my web cam cd. i want to install it. name of my webcam is TECNOS . what can i do. can you give its software? please Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2011 by
naresh

Limewire deleted

Hello, i deleted limewire from my computer and now i cant play any of my songs from itunes ? Help please Configuration: Windows XP / Int...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2011 by
Alex

Pen drive corrputs data

Hello, i have a 2gb pendrive. it shows space but when i write some data & copy on another pc or even in my pc also, it corrupt all data. please...

jack4rall

Dell inspiron 1545

Hello, I've had a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop that has been giving me headaches now. About 10 minutes after I boot up the computer, the laptop'...

jack4rall

Need your help my pendrive s not working

Hello, whenever i try to disk fragment it always show this problem. disk defragmenter cannot continue prescan because there s corruption in file: G...

jack4rall

64-bit to a 32-bit

Closed

Hello, can someboday please tell me how to make my 64-bit computer into a 32-bit computer so i can update my adobe flash player. I cant do anythin...

xpcman

Dell inspiron 1525 p/i battery not charging?

Hello, I'm having an issue with my inspiron. It's battery doesn't seem to be charging. It only works if plugged in to the wall. The battery light bl...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2011 by
racedriver32

Problem while formating kingstone 4gbpendrive

Hello, I just bought a kingston datatraveler 8gb. I have just used it to store a backup of my files. When I reinsert it on the computer, the flash...

Sanjay

Cannot open files on sd card or flash drive

Solved

Hello, My laptop has been reading this sd card and flash drive fine. Usually drive F or H would be assigned to either. 2 months ago, my laptop fail...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2011 by
LEo De FLo

No sound from laptop headphone jack

Hi everyone, My laptop's speakers work but there's no sound when I plug in external headphone/speakers. I've read the following post and tried ...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2011 by
yuji

Wm8505 300mhz mini netbk not booting

Solved

Hello, My WM8505 300MHz Mini Netbook is not booting anymore: Please help me, I tried to reload that Android OS (Demo) and towards the end (at...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2011 by
jjj

Laptop to lcd through vga

Hello, I have connected my Laptop to LCD through VGA cable & I able to see the video on LCD but unfortunatily Audio is not transfering to TV.. Wi...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

I can't get in my 7" smartbook that i bought

Hello, i bought a smart book off of ebay and when i got it it did not work .so the china base seller told me where to go to get the soft ware to m...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2011 by
Ambucias

Dvd/rw drive not responding

Hello, I am having the same issue except on my Vista Laptop (Compaq) the registry fix did not work. Also whenever I try to open my drive, the light j...

Ambucias

Type different product key to activate ur os

Solved/Closed

Hello, I buy new dell Laptop, it is asked this question when i entered a product key it shows an error invalid product key. kindly suggest me how to...

Ambucias

About my leap topweb cam

Hello, I am vikas singh i have a compaq presario Cq40 leaptop but when ever i change my operating system its web came dosent work and no mother boar...

pcsces

Help me use cam pls

Hello, hi how do i get my built in cam to take a photo of myself for profile pls? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

pcsces

Sony walkman problem

Hello, i own a Sony Walkman nwz e443 model it is not getting properly charged and i do not understand y..please do help Configuration: Windo...

pcsces

Compaq presario c700 wrecked earphone jack

Hello, I need the pinout for the earphone or mic jacks (they're interchangeable.) Unfortunately, the ones on this machine were thoroughly gutted and s...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2011 by
dammm
Results 21651 - 21700 out of a total of 33,786