The discussions

Plug and play monitor problem: "no signal&quo

Hello, Just purchased a monitor for my HP notebook PC. Plugged in the cable and turned monitor on. However, the monitor says, "no signal". The CD ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
kevin

Format usb

when i try to format that pen drive it says... device media is write protected. so, what can i do? there is no any lock switch. it is a pen drive n...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

No sound comes out when i plug in my earphone

Hello, i have a laptop and my os is vista. Its 1 year old now and i didnt have a problem using it not until now. When I open my laptop yesterday and...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
mjhoney

Pendrive problem

Hello, I have transcend pen drive i can't able to open it is always showing insert the drive but it detects...

slypeddy

Help me on my compuer

Hello, please can someone tell me whats wrong and how to fix it any time i put a cd in it does not load why is that can someone respond please.

dancedhall

Write protection

Hello, my micro sd memory card is write protected,how can i remove that?

iveal

Iwanna soulation

Hello, when im use a magic jack im found massage said(please restart your magic jack and try again ERROR 400) please i need help Thx sir

dancedhall

Cd drive not working

Hello, my monitor shows no signal and the monitor screen goes black when a disc is inserted please help

dancedhall

Turnoff

Hello, my dell inspiron computer (1 yr old) is suddenly turned off when i am using it? its happpening again and agian . what to do to solve this prob...

iveal

8gig usb : only 600mb can be recognized!

Hello, i have a 8gig imation usb....but i was wondering why is it the computer shows only the 600mb usb size...i try to reformat the usb but same t...

LouisSteph

Q is q1, 4 is 4r or r4, and other randomeness

Hello, I*'m havi8ng a har4d ti8me3 w2i8th my ke3ybo9ar4d, we3r4e3 anyti8me I try to type something, its ends ip looking like this. I tried getting rid...

LouisSteph

Pen drive problem

Hello, hello, i have kingston g2 4 gb pen. it shows me message that it write protected. i tried to remove write protection from registry. but not don...

iveal

Hard drive problem

Hello, yesterday I set the wireless lan card. then i cant find my secondary hard drive in windows. i remove the wireless lan card and i found a har...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
Cosmonaut

Computer will not turn on

Hello, Ok, I was trying to fix my friends computer. It has a history of randomly shutting off. After putting sensorsview on it (Temp. gauge) and...

11 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
badboy_nexus

Laptop requirement for connecting to monitor

Hello, I am buying a new laptop and am trying to figure out what it must have if I plan to conntect it to a larger flat screen monitor when I am at h...

xpcman

Pen drive hides folder

Solved

Hello, My pen drive Kingston 4GB hides all folders I saved in it. Only files (free files in root) are visible. I have tried (in some PCs) view folde...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
gallas2010

Cant find my files on my com. (no start icon)

Hello, hi ther ive just brought a acer aspire revo (linux) and im having problems finding my files cant seem too find the start icon on my front page...

jenni.g

P4b533 mother board

Hello, When opening my computer there is one beep sound and then the picture of the mother board appears and we can read MULTI-LANGUAGE BIOS MY...

jenni.g

Desktop shuts itself down

So, I have a fairly new Gateway LX Desktop, and yesterday it started shutting itself off at random, about every 15 minutes. i try rebooting, but it st...

dancedhall

Dell processor thermal-cooling assembly

Hello, after trying to fix an over heating issue i am now haveing an issue with my laptop not wanting to turn on and when it does the fan comes on a...

closeup22

New pc has problem with new lg monitor

Hello, I just bought and built a new desktop pc. I connected it with the new LG Flatron monitor I got but as soon as I switch it on the monitor goes ...

closeup22

My sound dont work

Hello, Hello, i have broken my sound jack on my sony vaio laptop and the speakers think that there are headphones in and i cant get any sound at all...

closeup22

Have u come across this prob

Hello, at system check get this warning,(secondary ide channel no80 conductor cable installed). system health ok, memory testing ok prompted to press...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
peety

Forgotten pw

Hello, MY NEPHEW GOT THE IPOD CLASSIC A FEW YEARS AGO WELL JUST YESTERDAY HE LOCKED IT AND NO ONE KNOWS THE PASSWORD HOW DO WE RESET IT WITHOUT CON...

closeup22

Hp dv6-1334

Hello, everyone can help how to use camera on laptop hp DV6-1334. i just bought it but can't find how to turn on camera. they build on top of it t...

closeup22

Pen drive is copying but vanished

Hello, suggest any whey to etrive data from my 16 Gb pendrive

closeup22

Keyboard works on word but sticks on web

Hello, I know it is not the keboard, I have tried 3 and all do the same thing. While typing on any internet site, you have to "bang" the letters. ...

iveal

Compaq presario v2000 mobile amd sempron

Hello, compaq presario v2000 Mobile AMD Sempron don't star just produce a sparkle yellow color that it not running at all. like no power coming in.

LouisSteph

Kingston pendrive of 8gb

Hello, i am able to copy song or movie but whn i try to play the song or movie its not running properly.....video files are not running more than 1 m...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Cpu sounds and autolt error

Hello, My cpu is giving too much of sound and after 20 minutes it gives an Autolt error. when i press ok then sound from cpu is get stop.how can fix...

LouisSteph

Rededit

Hello, iam problem for regedit

LouisSteph

Ntkrnl.exe is corrupted

Hello, I am facing some problems regarding windows files. Problem is that while booting its showing "ntkrnl.exe is corrupted" and "ntldr is missing"....

LouisSteph

Installing a new hard drive

Hello, I;m trying to install a new hard drive into a WinBookxl2 notebook. Ineed to know how to configure this hardware so that my notebook can work p...

6 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
amy

Maxtor 160gb doesnt work

Hello, I have an 160 GB external USB Hard disk. Earlier I had partitioned it into 4. Now when I plug in I can access one partition and the other 3 ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

My dell inspiron 1525

Solved

Hello, I recently formatted my dell inspiron 1525 series..It runs with vista 32 bit system...I managed to update all drivers except the one for my bu...

xpcman

Had a probelm with my logitech webcam

Hello, Im having a problem installing my logitech webcam, i lost my driver to install it. m/n V-UAM14A, p/n: 861194-0000; p/d: LN62185. Please help m...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
cgunit

I lost my web cam sotfware

Hello, I lost my delux web cam software(cd).Now i can't use my web cam. Its Delux DLV-B15.If u send me this software i will be grateful to u.

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Cant burn anything to dvd

Hello, I am trying to burn an iso file to my dvd drive using windows vista, having used both roxio cd creator and img burn i get the error message ...

rtof

System and headphone prob

Hello, i can hear sound from my lap and also from my headphone ..i cant personally talk with my friends it is heared by all and they reply also heare...

dancedhall

Display problem help

Hello, I have faced a real big problem with my computer.When I turn on the cpu the machine startsup normal.But after desktop screen the problem appea...

dancedhall

Not booting

Hello, NOT BOOTING MY SYSTEM I HAVE A PROBLEM FOR MY SYSTEM, ONCE I POWER ON MY SYSTEM POST WILL BE COMPLETED, BUT THE FIRST SCR...

dancedhall

Pen drive not functioning

I HAVE A PENDRIVE (Transcend 4GB).i WAS USEING SINCE LAST 1 YEAR. NOW SUDDENLY WHILE INCERTING IN USB PORT OF DESKTOP COMPUTER (WindowXP), GETTING A...

Bibhubrata Mohanty

My system shuts down automatically

Hello, My system shuts down automatically and when tried to on it again it says SYSTEM HAS SHUT DOWN DUE TO THERMAL OVER HEAT.. this happens freque...

hardy

Pen drive format problem

Hello, I have Kingston pen drive . I am unable to delete files in it . When i am trying to delete file the message is displayed " write protection" ....

LouisSteph

Web cam

Hello, i have a mi web cam and my s/n is 81204976 and i lost my cd to install it.wut can i do to install it for free?

iveal

My pendrive is not detecting

Hello, i have a 4gb transcend pen drive and before everything was alright but since a few my pc is not detecting it when i plug it in and i dont know...

LouisSteph

Pen drive problem

Hello, when I plugin my hp4gb usb flash drive in the usb port and go to my computer ,instead of showing a folder named hp v155w,it shows removable m...

iveal

Slax usb operating system

Hello, I installed the portable operating system in my usb pendrive successfully. After second time installaling the slax, it is not working at all. ...

iveal

Imporatant ph.d files in my pen drive help

Hello, Sir, I am research scholar doing Ph.D. Alll important files in my pen drive. It was working properly suddenly without clicking safe to pen dr...

vikaspatil7@gmail.com

Nurulhoda ansari

Hello, My name is N.H Ansari,Please tell me how can I make a free call on any mobile number from Internet.

iveal
Results 29201 - 29250 out of a total of 33,784