The discussions

How to format pen drive

Hello, I've transcend 8gb pen drive. After using it in my car playset . I am unable to format it. When i try to format it it always say as "Write Pr...

10 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2010 by
Ambucias

Usb flash can't open

Hello, i have usb flash when i tray to open the system tell me insert disk into removable disk and i have onther one the windows can't see any fla...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall

Install webcam without a cd

Hello, i have a webcam that i want to install but i lost the cd is there i way i can install it? my webcam is a maxell webcam model: MaxCam RotaW...

xpcman

Computer won't switch on

Hello, When i open my computer case up the motherboard light is switched on but when i press the on button it wont switch on, i have to pull pul...

bionik

Laptop cannot detect bluetoooth,wi fi devices

Hello, it had been over a week that i noticed that my laptop is unable to detect any wi fi or bluetoooth devices... please help me ... ...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2010 by
pcsces

Audio controler problems

Solved

Hello, I'm install operating system on PC and now i can't hear any sounds of my PC. I install Windows XP with Service Pack 2. My Audio Controller i...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2010 by
fai

4gb kingstone datatraveler g2 pendrive not fo

Hello, 4gb kingstone datatraveler G2 pendrive not format.How can I do it?plz give me the solution Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8....

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2010 by
jack4rall

No beep on booting but dvd, hd works

Hello, I have an issue. that's System fan is working, DVD drive is working and i can eject the cd tray and also can hear the rotating disc sound o...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2010 by
Guru

Black screen problem

Hello, Well I Have A Hp Laptop And A Couple Of Days Ago I Turned It On And My screen just went black and i cant see anything only a bar that s...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2010 by
bionik

Softwear help

Hello, My lap top is 2 years old ,it is not wireless is there some soft wear that I can down load that will allow me to connect to my router. T...

xpcman

Hard drive problems

Hello, I recently installed a new hard drive and now all I get is a black screen with the message, strike F1 to retry boot, F2 for setup utility?...

bionik

List of processors n thir instruction sets

Hello, i m madiha, student of software engineering i need a list of processors and also their instruction sets.. cud all intel processors work...

Dremorain

How to restore while having black screen?

Hello, I'm new here, and I figured I get better answer with technology here than in yahoo. to start off, I'm trying to fix my sister's laptop. I pred...

Dremorain

Im stuck in sleep mode for ever

Hello, I've seen many posts about not being to come back from sleep mode. I have an asusX51R with the same issue, tried quite a number of tricks f...

10 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2010 by
Oleg

Metal part in my laptop to fit charger?

Hello, My name is Danielle and the medal part to fit my laptop broke and can I can not fit the Charger in.. My uncle tried to help me but he co...

pcsces

Help me with webcam drivers

Hello, sir i own a dell inspiron 1564 and just recently i loss my webcam driver and i can not no long use it and am worried so please if your out fit ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2010 by
Ambucias

Fans run, no beep, computer won't boot up....

Solved

Hello, So for a few months my computer wouldn't always turn on properly. It would beep, start booting up, then everything would turn off. Thought ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2010 by
imfreekinnuts

Hp usb flash drive c310w

Hello, I just bought a 4 gig HP flash drive-but cannot download my photos. Must it be formatted? or can you advise me on how to install. I h...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2010 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite m305 black screen

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite M305. It is about a year and half old. When I turn it on, the lights on the keyboard all light up like they are...

ala

Laptop making alarm sound/blank screen

Hello, After spilling some wine on my LG laptop and doing all the above steps, my laptop is not working. The screen is completely blank and it m...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2010 by
Tinkerbell

No bios beep; machine not starting

Hello, I have a machine that was running fine even a couple of days back. But since yesterday onwards all of a sudden the machine doesn't start up....

11 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2010 by
GJain

Can external hd be replaced for a primary hd?

Hello, can i replace my primary hd with an external hd .... my hd seems to have stopped working please guide mee Configuratio...

pcsces

Cannot access external hd without reformattin

Hello, I have a seagate external hard drive with 250 GB,I can use it without a problem in a windows XP,but when i try in another XP,or vista,it i...

13 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2010 by
Tom

Dell has a very strange idea of a replacement

Solved

Hello, ever since I bought my Dell laptop (for big money, too), I had constant problems with it. Its delivery was delayed over a month, and then, ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2010 by
Ambucias

Black screen

Hello, i m new in this forum, and very bad with computers, but it happend that 1 day ago, i was playing at my laptop Asus X59SL series, and i shuted i...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2010 by
DavidELP

My pen drive is not detecting......

Hello, my 8gb transcend pen drive is not detecting in my computer... please anyone say me a solution.....please Configuration: Windows XP / Sa...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2010 by
pcsces

Mother board cd of compaq

Hello, Sir, Please give me the link to download the mother board cd of the following model...... Compaq Presario C700 series model number...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2010 by
pcsces

Translente 2gb pendrive not able to formate

Hello, When i goes to use the pendrive its shows drive is not formate and then i go for the formate the system give msg it is not able to format...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2010 by
Ambucias

I have problem with sansa disk mp3 8 gb

Solved

Hello, my m3 is not usally recognaised by pc and i have problem to charge the battery and mommental the mp3 is not active , and no informat...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2010 by
jrok

I dont hear any sound from my computer

Hello, i just want to know how am i going to put back the sound of my computer... The sound was lost when i was watching a film on a high volume ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2010 by
Tom

Want to upgrade my computer

Hello, I have Intel p4 3.0ghz Processor Memory 1 Gb DDR Ram want to upgrade with same processor+4GB RAM DDR2 or better with standa...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2010 by
brianwhitt77

Alienware area 51's problem

Hello, I've just purchase an Alienware AREA 51, and received it yesterday. After I turn it on for 10 minutes for the first time, it suddenly shut o...

brianwhitt77

Kodak digital camera problems uploading to pc

Hello, I have been trying to upload pictures from my camera to my computer and have been having problems.... plase help. Configuration: Win...

brianwhitt77

Hi ! my 4gb hp pen drive is not detecting

Hello, My 4gb HP pen drive is not detecting at any computer. It is heated in 1 minute after insert. There were many vital data. how can I retrive my d...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2010 by
Ambucias

My pendrive not showing

Hello, i have a pendrive i put one movie in this pendrive but from where i take this movie on his laptop already there this movie is showing like...

jack4rall

Sony 120gb usb unable to formate it

Hello, I am murthy from oman. I am having Sony 120GB USB when i am inserting into pc the message is coming to formate it when i tried to do so agai...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2010 by
pcsces

Laptop toshiba serial number 78344463q

Hello, please help me to format the laptop above , i dont have the product recovery cd many thanks Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet ...

pcsces

No surround sound 5.1

Hello, I have a logitech Z-5500 and Realtek HD. However, when i try to test if all the speakers work in the Realtek HD Audio Manager. It apperas th...

6 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2010 by
Tormi

Dell vostro 1015volume device not working...

Solved

hello everyone...my soound device all of a sudden stopped working....even the volume icon does not appear in the tray...i tried device manager...n it ...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2010 by
esharohila

Reset my toshiba laptop a205-s5812

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop that needs to be reset to the factory settings and I do not have any of the cds is there a way for me to reset it w...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2010 by
ihatewhenIcan'tfixitmyself

Put my data back on the front of my laptop

Hello, Please, how do i put my data back on the front of my laptop, thanks in advance. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8

2 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2010 by
Katy

External monitor with laptop only shows d-top

Hello, I have an old tablet PC with an external monitor (9-pin connector). The desktop shows on the external monitor, but none of the items. Nor d...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Hard drive clicks but wont boot all the way

Hello, Please can you help: Windows Vista the hard drive will go to a windows didn't start properly do you wish to do the automatic repair or...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

No input signal inpite having vga cable conne

Hello, I am using a Toshiba labtop trying to use my flatscreen as a second monitor, which is from Philps. I have aldredy been into contro...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Compaq presario 5000 series

Hello, I have recently acquired a used compaq presario desktop 5000 series...please i dont have no serial number on the darn thing if anyone can h...

Fred760

Hp pavilion dv9700 will try to power up

Hello, The unit has worked well for the last 2-3 years but it will not power on anymore. When u push the power button the lights come on for less t...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2010 by
Ambucias

My ipod is stuck on connect to itunes screen!

Solved/Closed

HELP ME!!! MY STINKING IPOD IS STUCK ON THE CONNECT TO ITUNES SCREEN. I JUST RESTORED IT AND EVERYTHING. I ALSO UPDATED ITUNES TO ITUNES 9 AND IT WONT...

ipod

Sd needs to be formatted

Hello, My camera SD card is unreadable after my friend transferred the pictures from her iphone to it. The first time I could, on my laptop, open...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2010 by
SaNdRo

Right arrow key it goes up..

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.13 Hey I've recently have something wrong with my keyboard arrows. When I press the RIGHT arr...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2010 by
brianwhitt77

Can't boot into xp/vista any ,cd's not work

Solved

Hello, check the jumper on the back of the cd/rom before you discard it . It should be set to Master before you discrd it. The jumper is a tiny cli...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2010 by
virin autar
Results 22001 - 22050 out of a total of 33,786