The discussions

Unable to complete format hard disk

Hello, my hard disk can't be formated. When i want to format my hard disk, it's say window was unable to complete format hard disk. I don't know what ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
netsa77

Pc turn on but has repeated long beeps

Hello, my pc turn on on but there is no display on the monitor. I hear repeated long beeps. I presume its that the memory is defective. the old m...

netsa77

4 screens on one display please help

Hello, problem with laptop screen -- since yesterday I see my UI four times in equal horizontal stripes on my display.. please help, than...

mysterry60

Aspire one blank screen

Hello, i bought 2 acer aspire one and the had the blank screen in a same time so i update the bios on the first laptop it works properly but now ...

mysterry60

No work showing in my usb

Hello!, For some unknown reason no work in my Sandisk Cruzer USB shows up, I'm wondering if it has something to do with windows 7. Every time I put ...

mysterry60

How to change ny desktop background?

Hello, I have a Acer mini, I have tried everything to change my background, and I can't seem to figure it out. Anyone know how?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
Zain

No sound on pc

Hello, am installing a sound card driver and am getting an error saying that I need to install uaa hd audio bus driver from Microsoft. I hav...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Crt display flickers....

Hello, I Have an HP PC,2006 model, Asterope 3 motherboard,2gb ram ddr2 and one HD 3650 PCI express display card.... I am experiencing a pr...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Computer won't boot

Okay so I turn on my computer and the moniter seems to work right I get the gateway logo on the screen and noting else happens I try getting to the bo...

jack4rall

No sound on gateway after reboot

Hello, i had to reboot my gateway laptop,and after rebooting i have not had any sound on my laptop since then please help me Configuration: W...

Ambucias

Computer does not boot up

Hello, lap top computer beeps 1 beep 3 beeps 3 beeps 1 beep screen dark Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

How to install a webcam without a cd

Hello, i need help i qota new webcam with no cd nothing!!! and it wont work i need to install it its a pink B.C.L webcam thats all the info i qot f...

jam

Sony nwz-b143f transfering problem

Hello, i have asony nwz-b143f sony walkman mp3 player , on the manual istruction guide says that it may not recognize on a personally constructed com...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
Dev

Invalid format

Hello, I have a THTF tv, I bought a VGA cable which worked fine when I first used it, now I get an invalid format message every time I try to connec...

anet

No sound installing window 7

Hellow ...

santhosh

How to reregister the magicjack?

Hello, i want to reregister my magicjack Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3

litoy paras

Urgent web cam driver

Hallo, I have a toshiba satellite l300 kindly inform me how to download the drivers for the web cam as i have formatted it.

mysterry60

Computer help

Hello, I hVE AN ACER ASPIRE 5515 AND I CRACKED THE SCREEN AND I AM USING A DESKTOP MONITOR. I CAN GET MY LAPTOP TO REGISTER THE MONITOR WHEN IT IS...

mysterry60

Scrolling on the laptop

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 how do you slow down the scroll on a laptop, you barely touch mine and it jumps t...

mysterry60

Micro webcam

Hello, i seem to have lost my software for my webcam.. can anyone help me on how or where to start.. thanks Configuration: Windows Vista /...

mysterry60

External harddrive problem

Solved

Hello Everyone, I have a 1Tb Fujitsusiemens external hard drive. recently when i turn it on, it keeps disconnecting and the auto run will be execut...

hamed

Memory card problem

Hi there - I uploaded my videos and photos to my laptop and cannot now see them on my camera, even though they are still there because when I put the ...

mysterry60

Security code locked

Hello, am krishna i was forget my security code password. how is clear my problem, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

mysterry60

Transcend 8 gb pen drive unable to acess data

Hello, I could not access my newly bought usb drive .is there any thing to be done in my usb drive in order to work properly? Configuration: Wi...

felix

Sata drives not recoginized

My machine won't recognize my sata drives anymore but if i pull the drive and place in other machine...they work no problem. So if the onboard sata...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
xpcman

Confussed

Hello, how do i connect my camera? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

xpcman

Cd/dvd doesnt work

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1545 and it doesnt read any cd o dvd in the device manager says Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware ...

jack4rall

Iball pendrive error showing "writeprotected"

Hello, I could n't copy or erase (format) in my iball pendrive. whenever I try to write something it is showing that your device is writeprotected...

jack4rall

Cant burn dvd movies on dvd-r

Hello, Ive been trying to burn a dvd on a dvd-r, i have express burn and when i push burn it says that my burner is not compatiable w dvd-r , i dont...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
Jade

Acerpower sp - bad power button? how to test?

Hope someone can make sense of this... When I push in the power button, the power light goes on for 2 seconds or so. cpu fan spins, then everything...

faizal

Dell inspiron e1405 blank screen

Solved

Hello, Hi Friends, As usual I switched off my laptop last night and tried to start my DELL LAPTOP this morning but is not displaying anything....

5 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
Rips

Blank screen but light is on

Hello, i have problem. my laptop is hp tx2520au. when i turn on my laptop is not respone. all light is on, but the screen is blank. please...

Jessica616

Lexmark driver on memory stick

Hello, can i save a download driver from the lexmark site to a memorie stick so i can put it in another computer Configuration: Windows Vista...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
Saman.tha

The laptop is beeping and not responding!!!!!

Hello computer people,..... i got a lenovo laptop.. it starts making weird sounds and not responds... please help... it would mean alot to us, and...

netsa77

Problem with ram slot on acer aspire one

Hi all, I have a peculiar problem with my Acer Aspire One AOA 150. It was working fine till one fine day it just would not boot. Tried flashing th...

CDM

Intex it-305wc 's cd lost install to my pc

Solved

Hello, My pc web cam Intex IT-305WC CD is lost please send ists instillation soft were Configuration: Windows XP 2003/ Safari 533.4

netsa77

How to prevent accessing a pendrive?

Hello, I want to prevent accessing a pen drive from My Computer i.e explorer. For this i handled "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\...

netsa77

Keyboard problem

Hello, i'm having problem with Hp pavilion Dv2000, the keys on the keyboard that has alphabet and figure engrave on it is the problem. when you pres...

netsa77

Lg lac8900 cd car mp3 receiver

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 7.0 ive recently purchased and installed the lg lac 8900. when trying to connect via b...

netsa77

Acer aspire 6935/no bluetooth device detected

Hey guys, I have an Acer Aspire 6935. It had bluetooth with a dedicated button. All was working fine until it needed the motherboard replacing ...

netsa77

About laptop

Hello, my hp laptop dv 7 my keyboard volume indicator is not workung pls Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4

goodscoolsqj

Monitor display off - no power for keyboard,

Hello, What is the problem if monitor display off and keyboard, mouse not working.. it s automatically strucked within half an hour, which cause t...

nabin

Usb displays but cant be used/accessed

Hello, I have a problem with a USB drive and I cant find anything on the internet. I think I may have screwed something up by possibly pulling it ...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
Confuzzled

My acer aspire laptop is hanged

Hello,i have acer aspire 5715z laptop.my laptop is hanged it could not open any program or file.pl z tell me about this problem Configuration:...

mysterry60

Local c & d drive problems.

Solved

Hello, I am having problems in opening my local C & D drives. When i try to open it, i mean when i double click it , the open with window c...

jacky

Music sounds like its coming from cave!

Hello, Have a Dell desktop with Logitech speakers but suddenly anything played through internet, even "Google" sounds like its coming out of a c...

mysterry60

Water goes into my laptop power on,no display

Hello, water goes into my laptop power ON,no display my laptop hp pavilion dv2000.pls can you give some idea to help me

nancy0123

How to connect

Hello, my phone is e71 TV phone.i need to connect to PC for internet browsing. so how to get the PC suit of this mobile, please help me Configu...

mysterry60

Problem with connection to pc

Hello, my system is not recognising both ipod as well as my phone.my phone is nokia 3110 and my ipod is sansa 2.0.

mysterry60

Toshiba laptop won't start, power light on

Hello, Toshiba laptop: will not power up, on/off switch has no effect. However the light on the power switch stays on, will not go off. Depressin...

mysterry60
Results 23251 - 23300 out of a total of 33,784