The discussions

Sd card

Hello, Hello My 32 gb san disk memory card is infected with UUUUUU.uuu ! When ever i copy some stuff to my card after that files got courrept and ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Pen drive does not show any space occupied

Hello, I have a 4 GB pen drive,when i connect it to the the computer,it becomes visible .but it does not show any space occupied by the drive.even...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Computer posts, monitor displays no signal

Hi Everyone! My computer posts successfully, and I can see everything up until the message "Starting Windows". The monitor then goes black and I se...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Sony vaio automatic repairing started and wont open

my Sony vaio was on bluscreen i brought it to service they replaced the harddrive reset everything and gave it back to me it worked for 3 days now the...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Problems with black screen and restarting laptop

Hello! I have a problem with my sony vaio laptop (svp series) it's a common problem I think. When I turn it on, I can hear the fan running, all th...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Turns off

Hello, My Gateway monitor comes on just fine. Then after just a few seconds, the screen goes black. The power light stays on. I tried another moni...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Turn off 'resuming windows' when laptop is dead?

I was on my laptop normally, when my already faulty charger port stopped working, and my laptop died. Normally, when my laptop dies, it 'resumes' whe...

xpcman

Hard disk this device cannot start.(code10)

Hello there, could you help me with my hard disk? It can't connect to my computer My computer is Window 7 Home Premium.The Device st...

Intersynx

File did not copy

Hello, when i connect my pendrive and start copy any file or folder then in a box a warning appear on my screen that you need permission to do tha...

Ambucias

Computer keeps loop restarting

I have recently upgrade my computer with an Asus B150M-KD3 motherboard along with a i5 Intel CPU, and 8GB of ram. after a while of figuring out that t...

DEEJAY117

Hello, its roxy. please help me and read my full problem.

At afernoon I just played Call of duty and suddenly my monitor stop viewing any objects. In those time the picture was stopped. Its blinking and some ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Desktop computer won't connect to monitor.

Hello, My Desktop computer won't connect to my monitor. It is a Dell Optiplex 755. I had to replace the Hdmi cable because my bunny chewed in it a...

xpcman

Can't open my dell inspiron loptop

Hello, please help my dell inspiron loptop can't open it only shows no device to reboot. I can't open it. :( please help

xpcman

No display

Hello, I am having the issue with pc which is not displaying anything even key board seems to be out of reach though its new one. cpu light, fan is ...

xpcman

Hard disk mistakenly cleaned using diskpart clean command.

was installing windows 8 formatted the C drive than Formatted the Recovery Driver Laptop got over heated and shut down itself again tried instal...

xpcman

Windows 10 does not recognize my external hard drive

Solved

HI i have an harddrive this is of my old laptop and known l wanna to use it as external harddrive but it does not recognize in windows 10 when I conn...

6 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2016 by
Angrymennn

About my phone its broken the place for plug in the headphone

Hello, I have a problem about my phne to headphone..when i plug in my headphone to my phone I cant hear sound..but likes the place for headphone on ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2016 by
ac3mark

No audio device windows xp sp3

Solved

Hello, All I have formated my Pc Because of lagg spikes in games etc. I have installed windows xp service pack 3 But then I tried to go to youtube an...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2016 by
alex81

Unable to format 64 gb flash disk

SanDisk Cruzer Blade™ 64 GB USB Flash Drive IOCTL Error while formatting. Windows 10 (64) here is sample output: C:\Users\Dell>format g: /...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2016 by
Boogieman_WD  

Ask a question report computer can not show the cd/dvd rom(driv

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 43.0 UpperFilters LowerFilters UpperFilters.bak LowerFilters.bak ITS NOT SHOW BUT CD ROM NOT ...

BrianGreen

Dvd rw ad-7580s ne lit pas cd

Bonjour, Je rencontre un probleme sur mon portable Acer Aspir 7741Z sous windows 7. Le lecteur lecteur Optiarc DVD RW ad-7580s ne détecte plus les ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2016 by
thegrill

Windows was unable to complte the format

Hello, sir plz to sovled this problem

Boogieman_WD  

My hp laptop function key not work

Hello, my hp notebook 15-ac-nia funtion key not work what is the problem with that Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0.2526.111

Computertech

Getting sound in power button

Hi, When i switchon my computer my cpu is running but my monitor is not Getting on and im getting alaming sound and power button blin...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

External drive not recognized on pc after plugging in to xbox 1

Whoever can help! I plugged my external drive into my friend's Xbox 1 but when I later tried to plug it in to my PC it wouldn't recognize the exter...

xpcman

Acer laptop is not getting started

Hello, guys my laptop is not getting started.when i press the power button the fan start for 1 or 2 sec then become off and the led is not showing a...

xpcman

Wd passport external drive not working

Hello, Hi My Western Digital is not getting detected which was working 2 days ago Suddenly this was not detected and following is happening af...

R2D2_WD  

Left mouse key

Hello, I have an Asus Notebook with Windows 8.0 an my left mouse key has not been working on and off for the last two weeks. Sometimes I have to ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2016 by
Jhanchit

Old laptop upgrade

Hello, i have an old Sony Vaio VGN-A297xp PCG-8R1M. I would like to know what it is the max. CPU i can install? Now it is running on 1.8ghz. Ac...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

No display shown.

Hello, I had recently installed windows 7 32 bit on my computer by transferring hard disk to another computer. When I kept it back to my PC it didn'...

xpcman

Laptop wont turn on

Hello, When I power up my Dell Inspiron notebook all I get is a black screen asking for a password. How do I resolve this? Configuration: Windo...

xpcman

Laptop battery icon shows small red cross sign

Hello, my laptop battery icon show small red cross sign when it is charge or not charge and when it fully charge it vanish that sign my laptop is ...

xpcman

Can't adjust brightness and volume

Hello, I formatted my acer ASPIRE V3-471G laptop. After formatting its fn key not working. I can't adjust my brightness and volume Please help me ...

xpcman

Power going to tower but no display or blue light show on the tower

Earlier on, I stupidly turned my computer off by the switch at the back and when I switched it back on, there is power às power going to speakers at l...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2016 by
Camz

Dell laptop not starting

hello my dell laptop not starting I just shut down last night bs today I want to start its not starting When I prees start butten it will b alarm bu...

KY_WD  

My laptop screen won't turn on

Solved

Hello, So I have an Hp Laptop seems to be on and working, you can hear the fan going on and some of the little lights are on but the screen just won...

KY_WD  

Acer laptop won't start

Solved

Hi, my acer aspire won't start, its 4 months old and I'm not able to start it, I know the battery is full but when I try to plug it in there is not li...

KY_WD  

Computer powers up but does not boot up

Hello, problem is stated above.Im a girl and im 16.Please tell me how to do it at home.

Computertech

Toshiba satellite laptop a665-s5170 factory reset

How do I factory reset this device and what might I need that could be missing as in like a notebook adapter wireless notebook adapter. I've never had...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Dell laptop shortcut key "ctrl x" not working

Hello, good day! i just want to ask , why is my shortcut key "ctrl x" not working?if i do, the result will only click X. second, when i used dele...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2016 by
Nanz

My laptop wouldn't boot up

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite L505D-GS6000 laptop has suddenly stopped to boot up remaining with black screen. All lights are on, fans are working. ...

R2D2_WD  

Hard drive not detecting on win7

Hello, i have a Sony 1TB external HDD. Suddenly it stopped showing up in explorer. then i followed the below steps Click on Start --> Run --> type ...

9 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2016 by
KY_WD  

Recovering password on wd drive

Hello, yesterday I changed my password on WD 3TB and after that it does not unlocked, i tried many times from 3 different pc but still its lock, ...

R2D2_WD  

Pc dont start

Hello, my pc intel p4 8 years old having start problem, while start button push power on but pc not boot please give us the soln Configuration:...

Computertech

Dell inspiron 15 will not connect to internet

I just factory reset my laptop & it was working fine for a week, I tried to turn it on last night & the screen just stays black, powered off & on mult...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Pc switches on but no signal to the monitor

Solved

My PC switches on but no signal to the monitor.What might be the problem? Help please!

xpcman

B drive cant be seen

Solved

in a computer we see normally c d e f drives. a is floppy, if so what is b?

xpcman

Laptop isn't coming on weird beep noise none stop

Hello, My laptop isn't coming on. The screen doesn't come on but it makes a weird beep noise none stop. Please help

xpcman

Recover data from hd

I have a portable hard disk that have all my files picture and everything it works just fine on my Mac but when I wanted to copy some files from my wi...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Installing windows 7 x64

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80 my laptop which is a Sony Vaio 64 bit, model: sve15121cvb, 2gb ram, and it came with windows 8 pre-installe...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2016 by
Melie
Results 8251 - 8300 out of a total of 33,782