Laptop Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 5101 - 5150 of about 12,900
  • laptop no power Closed

power supply yellow plug end snapped and sparked,now laptop{compaq c700} wont turn on at all.no blue light ring or anything,battery was charged when i...

compacted | Latest reply: Computertech Nov 9, 2015
    3 replies
  • locked Windows Closed

Hi, I tried logging in to my Gateway laptop but was unsuccessful. Can you help me.

SilentkillerDJ | Latest reply: Computertech Nov 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • acer aspire v5 fails to boot up Solved/Closed

My acer aspire v5 laptop regularly fails to boot up. Help!!

graeme | Latest reply: graeme Nov 8, 2015
    24 replies
  • Dell Inspiron N5110 - Screen goes black but pointer on screen Closed

Using Windows 7: When I turn on the laptop it takes a while to boot up fine but sometimes just get a black screen with a cursor point (not flashing) b...

nzans | Latest reply: nzans Nov 8, 2015
    0 replies
  • Dell laptop mouse and keyboard do not work Closed

Recently my laptop has lost ability to use mouse and keyboard. Touchscreen keyboard still works. Will restoring factory settings fix this?

Yurrie | Latest reply: Yurrie Nov 7, 2015
    0 replies
  • HP laptop with window vista does not start Solved/Closed

My windows vista on aHP laptop does not start and the error message is Bootmgre iis compressed. When asked to press ctrl,alt and delete to restart it...

Satish60 | Latest reply: satish Nov 7, 2015
    4 replies
  • unlock a locked folder Closed

I had installed FOLDER LOCK and put a password to a folder. But i can't open that folder and software has been vanished. what to do???

akhilkamat | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • Hp laptop will not boot Solved/Closed

Hello, I've recently opened my hp laptop to add additional ram to it. It worked perfectly afterward, but when i re-opened it to show my friend how...

Ac | Latest reply: BrianGreen Nov 7, 2015
    3 replies
  • Laptop screen going black Solved/Closed

Hello, my laptop is asus. when it was on sudden my laptop scereen going black. then I rrstart it but it remain same. my laptop battery is not remove...

Mehedi | Latest reply: Mehedi Nov 7, 2015
    2 replies
  • delet account Closed

How I can delet my account

Aidalau | Latest reply: Aidalau Nov 6, 2015
    0 replies
  • Accidentally plugged headphones into Asus Laptop USB; won'turnon Closed

Hello, Earlier today I had my Asus open and on the lockscreen. I attempted to plug in my headphones, but accidentally tried inserting them into the ...

BurntWaffle | Latest reply: Grecia Izaguirre. Nov 6, 2015
    3 replies
  • Lenovo laptop won't turn on Solved/Closed

I've got a lenovo laptop that won't turn on but I can still see the light battery indicator located at the side of the laptop I can't also hear the...

Lemanoj | Latest reply: Optimum61 Nov 6, 2015
    7 replies
  • unable to log onto laptop no cursor Closed

Hello, My Acer laptop goes right to log on page but no blinking cursor where I should put my password to log on??? How do I free up this frozen page t...

yuma | Latest reply: yuma Nov 6, 2015
    0 replies
  • Dell Latitude laptop Black Screen Closed

I have a Dell Latitude laptop which stopped displaying anything but a black screen on start up and stay like that. I checked the display settings and ...

lordrb | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 6, 2015
    3 replies
  • Asus X551M turns on, but the screen is black Closed

Hello, as I said above, my laptop won't show anything on the screen but I know it's on because the lights at the bottom are shinning and I can hear th...

sara | Latest reply: sara Nov 6, 2015
    0 replies
  • my pc doesnot show cd/dvd drive..please anyone help me Closed

Hello, dear my ps does not show cd/dve drive..now whwn i enter a cd in my disk it does not work..please help me...

shuvo | Latest reply: Computertech Nov 6, 2015
    1 reply
  • sony vaio goes to recovery window Closed

Hello, when i press on button of my sony vaio laptop, it comes the recovery page.. What to do to overcome this problem and get the windows page?

sreya | Latest reply: sreya Nov 6, 2015
    0 replies
  • laptop to tv connection Closed

Hello, I have spent 2 days trying to get my gateway ne56r series laptop to work with my TCL television. The tv has 3 hdmi ports. I tried the connecti...

oldnovice | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • Toshiba laptop touchpad not working Closed

My Toshiba laptop is relatively new and has always worked well. The touchpad hadn't been working for awhile until I updated to Windows 10, which cause...

teentitan | Latest reply: teentitan Nov 5, 2015
    0 replies
  • dell inspironn5050 Closed

Hello, my loptop is always restarting,. i'cant even go to the BIOS settings i think the hardware part is the problem., any HELP?? pls.,

rosenito | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • Toshiba Satellite T1850C trying to get past the command prompt Closed

Hello, I have an old Toshiba Satellite and I'm trying to get past the command prompt but I don't know how to or what to tell my computer to do so ...

Lexi | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • No power at all Closed

Hello, My Dell Inspiron is pretty old and has started breaking down. At first it wouldn't turn on at all and then it was fixed and I was told to onl...

Themajor | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • translator Closed

I would like to ask how to translate swedish language into english language in the laptop. :)

hannah | Latest reply: Rapstorm Nov 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • D Drive says to format but does not format Closed

Hello, Sir i have a sony vaio laptop i have 2 partitions - local disk c and d. But today when i tried to open d it said that u need to format th...

ankush | Latest reply: Boogieman_WD Nov 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • Factory resetting with a windows password. Closed

Hello, I've bought an Acer laptop and I put a password on Windows start-up. Well I was medicated and forgot my password. Is there a way to rest ...

Kcreed420 | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • Restarting of laptop Closed

Hi This is zarrar ... Since I have shut down my laptop (dell inspiron i5) in a proper manner . and today morning when I am pressing power button a k...

x2zarar | Latest reply: Computertech Nov 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • satellite laptop the trackpad isn't working Closed

Hello, just looking for some help I have a Toshiba satellite laptop ant the trackpad isn't working unless I hold the left or right button down with it...

Barry | Latest reply: Barry Nov 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Lernovo ThinkPad 4446-3GU will not turn on Closed

Hello, I can't get the laptop to come on. I have tried removing the battery and taping on the power butter button 30 times and then hold the power ...

Janie | Latest reply: Janie Nov 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Stuck on dell logo Closed

Hello, I turn my computer on and the fan turns on normally, it loads the dell logo and beeps 1 time and then the fan shuts off and it's stuck on t...

Adell | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 4, 2015
    1 reply
  • Can't move my touchpad and use keys at the same time! Closed

Hi, I really need help. You know why I'm here so I'll just tell you the stuff I can't do: When I search up mouse it doesn't say no apps found I can...

HelpMePlease... | Latest reply: HelpMePleasePL0X Nov 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • enter key not working Solved/Closed

hi I have a problem with my windows OS so I need to choose windows during booting but my enter key is not working. are there other alternatives?...

naakai | Latest reply: naakai Nov 4, 2015
    2 replies
  • My laptop keyboard isn't working Closed

Hello, Every single time I press a keyboard button it makes a doubled up noise.. The only buttons that work or don't make a noise is 'Fn' and the ma...

IhaveAproblem | Latest reply: IhaveAproblem Nov 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Dell insprion 11 3000 keeps saying signing out Closed

Hello, My Dell insprion 11 3000 keeps saying signing out and will not change. I have windows 8. What do I do Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46...

JJ | Latest reply: JJ Nov 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Asus notebook speakers don't work headphones do Closed

Hello, i'm using asus notebook, windows 10. my speakers don't work but when i plug the headphones it does. When I switch on my notebook the is a m...

bobkgb1981 | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • my laptop function key is not working Closed

Hello, i am using hp notebook laptop with os windows 10 but my function key is not working please help!!!!!!! Configuration: Windows Vista / C...

Rohit | Latest reply: BrianGreen Nov 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Laptop screen turns black while running. Closed

Hi,while working on my laptop(dell inspiron 15r) the screen just went blank while the laptop is still running.i also went through the process of takin...

Manish | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Black flash screen Closed

Hello, I have a HP Notebook 15" and when I move my computer, the screen will blink black. The change is very quick, but it will frequently happen. W...

mvalwood | Latest reply: mvalwood Nov 3, 2015
    2 replies
  • Laptop not turning on Closed

Hello, i forcefully shutdown my laptop because it gothanged for a while and after that i tried to turn on but not happening. Adapter blue light show...

akki | Latest reply: KY_WD Nov 3, 2015
    3 replies
  • Toshiba Satellite l850 -1d5 won't boot Closed

Firstly, apologies for asking what appears to be a fairly common thing however, the various posts I've seen haven't solved my problem and so I'm hopin...

unclebuck | Latest reply: Computertech Nov 3, 2015
    5 replies
  • display problem Closed

Hello, i am using dell laptop inspiron 15 3000 series with windows 8 o/s .. the problem is it is getting on it is not showing any display ... b...

harsha | Latest reply: Computertech Nov 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Dell Inspiron 15 start up/sleep issues Closed

Hello, Recently I've had a problem with getting my laptop to start up again after being in sleep/hibernation mode. After pressing the power button, ...

Jason | Latest reply: Jason Nov 3, 2015
    0 replies
  • Unable to Refresh (F5) & Rename (F2) Closed

Greetings for the day..!! I'm facing problem with my Dell Laptop. Unable to Refresh (F5) & Rename (F2). The Functions (Fn) key is not working). Al...

imranster | Latest reply: Computertech Nov 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Toshiba Satellite Model M105 Factory reset Solved/Closed

I am looking to reset my Toshiba Satellite Model M105 to factory default. I cannot find any option to restore to factory default. Please help. Thanks

Glv1359 | Latest reply: Computertech Nov 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Slow laptop Closed

why is my laptop so slow with 2gb memory? HP with Duo Core, 160gig hard drive?

wabam | Latest reply: wabam Nov 3, 2015
    2 replies
  • Dell latitude 620 laptop restore to factory setting Closed

Hello, on my Dell latitude 620 laptop I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to restore to factory setting Configuration: iPhone / Ch...

Mel | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • Fujitsu laptop screen problem Closed

Hello, Hi my fujitsu laptop is not turning on It's on bottom light is on but screen not starting working Please help

Rasuli | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • toshba PT 321A-01K002 is not power up& charging Closed

my computer PT321A-01K002 serial no 4C040363H is not power up and charging how can u solve this problem

kal123m | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • ASUS laptop won't boot Closed

Hello...my windows 8 ASUS x551m laptop was automatically updating when it got to 100% and then restarted but as the screen came back on it was still o...

Josh12567 | Latest reply: ac3mark Nov 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • powers on but dead black screen Closed

Hello, I have a six month old Asus, it powers on but dead black screen. To remove battery do I take the entire back of? Configuration: Windows ...

KT | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • I deleted hard drive Closed

Hello, I tried to factory re-set my toshiba laptop L305 and mistakenly choose to deleted the hardware. Before it's finish I press cancel and now I c...

Hussein | Latest reply: Hussein Nov 2, 2015
    0 replies