The discussions

How do i change my lapto to portuguese to english

How do I change my lapto to Portuguese to English

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Laptop turns on then shuts off few seconds later

Hello, My Toshiba Laptop e55-a5114 turns on then shuts off few seconds later. The battery is internal. Thank you

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2014 by
jack4rall

Dvd rom is just reading only cds

GhellO Guys I Have Laptop, Of SonY vaIo vPceh 3l1e And It Is causing some problen...Its DVD Rom is just reading only cds Plz heLp Me Why It Is NoT ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2014 by
jack4rall

Toshiba satellite problem.

Solved

Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite and a few hours ago it stopped working when I press the power button the green-led that comes on when it is powered up ...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2014 by
danz

Toshiba laptop black screen wont boot up

Have a toshiba sattellite a205-s5852 that wont boot up. When I turn it on u can hear the fan start and the hard drive turn on but then nothing. I have...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2014 by
carminabigue

Toshiba laptop won't boot

Hello, My laptop worked fine yesterdayevening perfectly fine, Ten I wanted to start it start, but it only lit de lights and then nothing, the scre...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2014 by
clarky589898

I forgot my yahoo password

I forgot my password. The only option that comes up for recovery is to use my alternate email and nothing more and i also forget my alternate email.

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Acer aspire e1-522 keyboard issue

Either one of the enter buttons, or one of the down arrows sticks from time to time? What can I do? Ps: this lappy is new - bought about four weeks ag...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Toshiba laptop c660 c18 not booting no lights no nothing

Hello, my laptop is not booting no lights no nothing. It was working jst fine then it had a keyboard problem. The keyboard completely stopped working ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Hp pavilion dv7 half left side of screen appears lighter color

My brother gave me this laptop which was maybe used once or twice (still has plastic on parts of it). Half of the left side of the screen appears to b...

xpcman

Acer 5733z

Hello, I replaced the screen on the above machine, was working fine apart from screen cracked, switched on and now nothing. The fan starts the...

ac3mark

My hp pavilion dv5000 does'nt show icons

Hi i would like to ask that when a hp pavilion laptop don't show desktop icons and the screen is black after login and when i try to open windows s...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2014 by
SIPHIWO

Hp laptop

Hello, did the fix for my hp laptop. turns on fine, BUT when i put the battery back in and unplug it NOTHING. doesn't come on, nothing Config...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2014 by
genetuck

How to make some log off laptop to log on again.

Hello, my laptop is a acer laptop and window 7. Today, my brother make a trouble. He has log off my laptop. When i want to use my laptop, it can...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2014 by
andy

Got sound, but breaking up

Hello, I have my laptop hooked up to tv via HDMI. I have the sound coming thru the TV but it's "breaking up". Is it possibly a bad HDMI cable or is th...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

X mark on battery needa sugestion

Hello, my laptop battery icon is showing a red cross when charging and also showing there that consider replacing your battery my laptop is lenov...

xpcman

Problem regarding hibernation mode of laptop

Hello, I I have acer extensa 4620 lappi. I can't start my laptop. But I can charge the battery. I am trying a lot to start it but it is not at ...

xpcman

Laptop is not strating

I put my laptop on sleep. After some time I try to open laptop but it can't booted. and the battery is not removable. so what can I do???? dell inspi...

xpcman

Please help me.

Please give me a answer if you know. I installed a software last night. Then the pc need restart. Then i restart it. But my laptop did not start up. ...

9 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2014 by
ac3mark

Sir my laptop numlock key problem

Hello, sir my laptop numlock problem just send sms Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 37.0.2062.124

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Fan on high, led lights blink, black screen

Hello there! I have an HP Pavilion G7 1317cl. When I turn it on, the fan sounds like its stuck on high speed, the wireless LED is orange, and the ...

xpcman

Problem with screen not coming on

Hello, My laptop will show its on but screen will not come on. I took battery out and held power button. Plugged back in and no luck. Please help ...

xpcman

Lop top not booting

Hello, I have a Sony vaio vgn-ns235d I was watching a movie on vlc when the computer battery died I plug it back in and turn on the computer again a...

Ambucias

Single vertical white line on the screen

Hello everyone, i have hp laptop and its display shows a single vertical white line on left side of the screen whenever i turn on the lappy

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Black screen fan is spinning

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9537.53I have dell inspiron 1545..When I turn it on it shows black screen but fan is spinning

Ambucias

Acer 5536 cant turn my acer laptop on

Hello, I cant turn my acer laptop on. I have press the start button with all cables for 30 mins nothing happen. Normally the switch button should ...

xpcman

Laptop not starting up

Hello, I am having dell inspiron laptop which is about four years old, last day i kept it on sleep mode and when i tried to wake it up, its not st...

R2D2_WD  

Hp laptop screen stop working after a clean up

Hi guys Im having hard time now with my laptop The secreen is doing weird stuff such as flashing, the image goes down and as is diplicate and keep d...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2014 by
johnebadbak74

Arrow key is not working

my hp 2000 up arrow key is not working please can you help me

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Screen visibility is very low even adjusting the power and contr

Hello, my Sony Vaio is down for few months. the problem is the screen visibility is very low even adjusting the power and contrast. help me to imp...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2014 by
kieferschild

My hp laptop will not boot and starts restarting

My HP laptop will not boot and starts restarting. The Start Windows Normally/Safe Mode screen comes but it automatically tries to restart. The bootin...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2014 by
Santanu

Lost all settings want to go back to factory setting

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 how long dose it take for factory setting how will iknow when it is finnished

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2014 by
darkmonster32

Opening usb

i insert my flash in my pc but i can not open the files.there written @"there was a problem starting -waoskkw.com. The specified module could not be ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2014 by
123mohsin

Screen goes blank and display is working in backend with vga

Hello, When i am power on my laptop its work properly win xp screen is showing properly after windows startup sound my screen goes blank and displ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Laptop dying

Hi my acer aspire will not switch on allready put new battery on it seem to have. The power going into it but its making a. Ticking noise please help ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2014 by
stripey

Hp 2000 will not turn on....

I left my computer on overnight and i never closed it. The next day I noticed to battery going dead and it had an X on the battery on the screen. Fin...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

My hp laptop takes forever to turn on.

Hello, I've owned a HP g62 laptop for about five years now. It worked perfectly until about two months ago I noticed it would freeze up, and when ...

Ambucias

Lenovo display is blank when switched on

Hi guys When I switch on my laptop, the blue light comes on, fan runs for a few seconds then it stops while the screen remains black. Sometimes ...

xpcman

Problem with my computer windows 7 ultimate

i had a virus and ran an anti virus software and after that i shut down my computer. But then i wanted to start the computer again and instead of the ...

xpcman

My dell latitude d630 laptop screen light is not on

Hello, I am using a Dell Latitude D630 laptop....as recent as nw I booted my laptop and the screen showed dark.....if I use an external lighted poin...

xpcman

Cannot use alt +f10.

Hello, I am trying the Alt + F10 but it still takes me to my logon screen. I'm having a boot error and I can only get so far and then my computer sh...

xpcman

No display on system

sir, my system is on but there is no display...what is solution

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2014 by
ac3mark

Consider replacing your battery

I have Dell Vostro 1550. I am using windows 7 Ultimate. Now it is showing a cross icon on battery saying that "Consider replacing your battery" I hav...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2014 by
kieferschild

Toshiba severely stuck in reboot mode... help!

Hello.... I have been having problems for the last few months with my Toshiba, Windows Vista Home Edition. It just shuts down and reboots at random. ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

Toshiba satellite l500-1xd bsod

Hi I was on YouTube and suddenly my laptop Toshiba Satellite L500-1XD got the BSOD. I then turned it off and when I turned it on I tried to repair win...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Dell 1545 screen problems

Hello, I have a dell inspiron 1545. Its about 5 yrs old. Before I get into the problems, a few tthings to know about the laptop, it's battery bare...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

External monitor disconnected now all get on screen is cursor

Hello, I had an external monitor connected to my laptop. I had disconnected it and now all I get on my screen is the cursor. How do I get my deskt...

R2D2_WD  

Bluethooth connections

Hello, hi guys i need help im using a laptop toshiba c660 windows 7 I used to connect my phone as a modem via bluetooth but now it just give a mes...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2014 by
bramossjyjy

Cd rom how do i get it to show on screen

Hello, i have inserted a cd rom in my laptop. How do I get it to show on screen? Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 10.0

Ambucias

My acer aspire 5570z wouldn't come up.

my laptop flashes the power led but doesn't start. what could be the cause of this problem?

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2014 by
manpreetmalhi
Results 5101 - 5150 out of a total of 8,223