The discussions

Hp sound

Solved

My HP laptop {HP Pavilion Series} has stopped producing sound. I was under iTunes one afternoon and i went under Google for a research paper. I soon n...

7 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Hp dv6000

Hello, my laptop wont boot up, but the lights come on. Also it goes into a loop of starting and shutting off unless i press the escape button when...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Toshiba black screen

i have a satellite c655d-s5518 toshiba laptop i sent it in 2 times already for a loose dc port and they keep replacing the mainboard. this time i only...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Power supply cord light goes out, won't charge!

Hello, I have an acer extensa 5420 laptop. My dog chewed through the power cord. I got a new one but now when I plug it into my laptop, the light g...

Zohaib R

Toshiba 6.1

Hello, I had problems starting my Toshiba and I did the Hold down pwr button and the F6 I got it going restored it back to the out of box state.Tha...

marinoella

Is bluetooth installed on laptop

Hello, how can i know that is there bluetooth installed in my laptop or not..its of dell Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 23.0.1271.97

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2012 by
xpcman

Black screen

Hello, I have a Fujitsu laptop and I use it everyday and it works perfectly fine. Today when I turned it on the screen is black. All of the lights a...

Zohaib R

Gateway lap top turns on but screen is blank

Hello, my gateway lap top turns on but screen is blank Windows Vista / Firefox 17.0

Zohaib R

Laptop starts freezing and making noise

hey i'm having problems with my toshiba laptop when i turn it on it freezes and start making noises and it doesnt let me go to boot setting or to pres...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Change from spanish to english

Hello, I got a new laptop it's an acer with windows 8 but it got set to spanish how do you change it back to english Configuration: Windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Bios not working

Hello, when i turn on laptop the screen stays with "GRUB LOADING." plz help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2012 by
xpcman

L can not login to my skype account

Hello, Windows 7: l can not login to my skype account

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2012 by
hibou 92

I am tired to make factory recovery but dosn't work

Hello guys, i try all the key 0, all f from 1 to 12 and when i push 0 not go to the recovery screen he go to choose between windows 7 and memory...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Battery

Hello, I got a dead battery for my hp pavillon dv2000, do you know where i can find the cheapest one? mindz Configuration: Windows Vista / C...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2012 by
hb35706

Computer provlems

Hello, My computer is just beeping when it comes on. the screen want come on either. whats wrong with it? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet E...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Toshiba satellite laptop no bootable disk

Hello, My toshiba satellite laptop has gotten a virus when you try to login but it shows a black screen with a big cursor on it, and wont load. I...

Ambucias

My hp pavillion won't start!!!! please help!!!!

Hello, I've had my HP for about 4 years and its always worked great. Last month I put a music CD on to download the content, and it frozed. Then w...

Ambucias

Laptop battery not charging

Hello, laptop battery not in charging.plugged in...solved this my problem

Zohaib R

My laptop wont accept my mp3

Hello, I've got a sony mp3 player, its at least a few years old but I've never had any issues with it. Tonite I connected it to my laptop like usual...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Toshiba laptop needs rebooting sans disk without erasing !

Closed

Hello, My daughter just accidentally tossed our toshiba laptop on the ground now it gets only as far as asking us to reboot it using a disc that we ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2012 by
Ambucias

Floppy disk drive (driver)

Hello, Please could anyone help me find a driver for.a samsung external disk.drive.sfd-321u/ep I would be eternally grateful, if you could. Co...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

How to connect my laptop to my sony bravia

Hello, I would like to connect my DELL Latitude E6410 to my Sony Bravia LCD TV but get a black screen after connecting the VGA cable, selecting c...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2012 by
ralphmark

Hp pavilion dv6 not turning on.

Closed

Hello, When I opened a game, the screen went black for at least 10 minutes without anything happening, all the usb connections i had also failed. ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2012 by
anubis417

Help me when i start my window there is blank screen ...........

Hello, me nuwairah here i have the same pblm i just shut down my laptop but when i turned on it does not work i have have dell N4050 model n us...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2012 by
nuwairah

Black screen of doom.

Hello, my name's Hannah! Despite with this is going to say about my computer being Windows 7, the laptop I'm having trouble with is a Toshiba with ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2012 by
fallenone05

Help from u

Solved

hello, Iam using DEll laptop,some times it is automatically shutting down......especially when iam using internet....would u please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2012 by
Pegachew

Dell notebook is not turn on

Hello, I am trying to turn on my notebook. It is unable to turn on. pl reply if any one knows the solution. Appreciate your reply. Confi...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2012 by
Ambucias

Asus laptop crash, won't turn on (no signs of life)

Closed

Hello, I hope someone can help: My Asus UX30 crashed yesterday. I was trying to connect my headphones to the computer, but I accidentally put them ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2012 by
Anonymous User

Laptop picture to tv

Hello, Trying to watch lovefilm via tv. I can watch on laptop fine, so i bought the cables lovefilm directed me to buy (VGA - Component and an aud...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

Forgot password

Closed

Hello, I have a compaq CQ60 laptop, but have forgotten the password. I tried accessing the Administration account through safe mode but it sti...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

Toshiba laptop password wont work

Hello, i met a person on the busline from work the other day he explane to me that he had a tosiba labtope computer and it was a vista he said tha...

Ambucias

Tv not showing any picture when connected to laptop via hdmi

Hello, my dell inspiron laptop was working absolutely fine with my sony bravia led.But on one day while it was connected to the tv it stopped show...

Saboo Sourabh

My lenovo ultrabook u410 shut down by itself and i cant on back

Hello, My laptop shut down suddenly by itself when i was watching video, after it shut down , i trid to on , but i can't on... I bought that laptop...

neel4nil

Boot failure

Hello, dear forum members. I would like to disturb you by my question requesting your appreciated help. My laptop Aser, windows 7 fails to boot...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

Keyboard not working

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 19.0.1041.0i got a problem in my latop, may keypad did not working..help me pleASE

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Put some itunes movie files to my kindle fire hd tablet

Hello, Hi, I'm trying to put some iTunes movie files to my Kindle Fire HD tablet, and I'm only getting an "unsupported format" error. Why isn't it wor...

xpcman

How to transfer videos into microsoft surface?

Hello, I have confirmed that all my videos are Surface supported like .mp4, but I don't know how to transfer them into our Surface, call me newbie. Re...

huludavid1

Everything gone on laptop

Solved

I'm a little dumbfounded as to what the heck happened so here I am. Last night I went to bed and now a few hours later I am awake, I went downstairs ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

Acer one ntldr missing no xp cd

Hello, I have a Aces One Netbook. i have been having problems. At first my screen came up and after the load screens it wont boot. So I tried a system...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2012 by
Saboo Sourabh

Please help urgent... dell 1440 is not booting ...

dear all, i have dell 1440 inspiration. sreen is blank but processor is start & not booting. some time screen is on but noting is happen, no key is wo...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2012 by
Sourbh

Blue screen error

Hello, I have a dell laptop (Inspiron 700m) with windows XP. My pc stopped working a couple weeks ago. There is a blue screen error message 0x0000...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2012 by
Sourbh

Keyboard not working properly

Hello, i'm using old laptop fujitsu siemens my right side keys not working properly for eg. if i want to type p it is coming * pls give a reply. ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2012 by
PRASANNANKV

Pressing arrows flips computer screen

Hello, Was wiping dust of my keyboard and pressed pretty much all the buttons. Next time I go on laptop screen has flipped. No problem I thought, ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Alt+f10 didn't work for me or f8. someone help me please

Hello, I really need help please Configuration: iPhone / Safari 5.1

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2012 by
vonnin

System getting shut down while playing medal of honor

Hello, i used to play other games but while playing medal of honor system getting shut down without notification.. if anybody knows why plz mail ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2012 by
Ambucias

Fn key dosen't work vai vpceb16fx

Hello, I using a Vaio VPCEB16FX My original OS was windows 7 i changed it to windows 8 after that my Fn key is not working for adjust brightness,...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2012 by
venu619

Dell inspiron 14r laptop fan won't stop running

My laptop's fan won't stop running. During start up, it shows malfunction level 01 please return to normal running mode. It doesn't show the usual Del...

Zohaib R

Sony viao sound won't work, for 3 years?

Hello, I had my laptop for 6 years, that is when it started to make weird sounds lately. It was a high pitched sound and really annoying. I pretty ...

ralphmark

Hp laptop sound not working on both headphones and speakers

hello everyone, my laptop sound is not working at all. I was playing borderlands 2 and had skype on and when i plugged in my headphones into one of t...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2012 by
koolen02

Laptop restarts when power cable is on

Dear Sir i bought this laptop this year. I am using WINDOWS 7. recently when i shut down my laptop, it automatically restart i thought it is ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2012 by
koolen02
Results 6651 - 6700 out of a total of 8,222