Laptop Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 4301 - 4350 of about 12,900
  • Screen Shaking Closed

Hello, So a few months ago i cracked the screen on my laptop, it is a tiny crack in the upper corner of the laptop that separates that corner from...

Mason | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 28, 2016
    1 reply
  • Toshiba Satelilte have to right click on the speaker icon Closed

Hello, I have the same problem the laptop used to automatically detect when headphones were plugged in and it switched automatically to headfones ...

Trev89 | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 28, 2016
    1 reply
  • Turning on and off Closed

Hi need some help as my pacard bell laptop was workin fine yesterday and went on it this morning and keeps turning off and rebooting itself back up ca...

Cheryl bonney | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 28, 2016
    1 reply
  • Laptop Randomly just turned off Closed

Hello, I have an Acer aspire V and it Randomly just turned off and whenever I restart or turn it on the laptop just messes up and I get a black scre...

Tayne | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 27, 2016
    4 replies
  • fn+f2 key not working Closed

Hello, Sir I am using dell i3 3520 there is problem with f2 key and that is also wifi button but not working plz help i

goti | Latest reply: goti Mar 26, 2016
    0 replies
  • Laptop Key board not working Closed

Hello, When I start the laptop the keyboard works finely and after 2, 3 minutes some part of the keyboard stop working Please help me to resolve...

Vishnu | Latest reply: Vishnu Mar 26, 2016
    0 replies
  • Cursor is not responding Closed

My Toshiba laptop's cursor is not responding. Please help

Kim | Latest reply: Kim Mar 25, 2016
    0 replies
  • laptop function keys not working help! Closed

Hello, Several of my Keyboard Function keys are not working specifically: the down arrow, the delete key, the enter button and probably most annoy...

mrmiking | Latest reply: mrmiking Mar 25, 2016
    3 replies
  • Lenovo x240 not powering up Closed

Hello, Power button is lit and keyboard lights up but screen does not power up Configuration: iPad / Safari Indeterminable

Bev | Latest reply: Bev Mar 25, 2016
    0 replies
  • my ACER LAPTOP screen didn't turn on Closed

Hello, when I am pressing the start button the screen is not turn on... but when I am press the start button the cooling system is working.. som...

m.s.rajan | Latest reply: m.s.rajan Mar 25, 2016
    0 replies
  • running CM Security Closed

I have downloaded this but i cant find the program to run it. Can anyone help

wilfong56 | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 25, 2016
    1 reply
  • Laptop holding issue Closed

Whatever i installed my window win 7,8,10 on all my hp pavillion 1.5 core i5 is helding the diplay stuck and the laptop keybord and mouse pad and all ...

Ali8161 | Latest reply: Ali8161 Mar 24, 2016
    0 replies
  • Laptop problem Closed

hello there! This is my very first question in this forum so i hope i wont recieve hate! ^^ When i press the power button only a black screen will sh...

RetypePassword | Latest reply: BrianGreen Mar 24, 2016
    1 reply
  • adapter light is blinking Closed

Hello, my laptop R480 is not charging or the adapter is blinking and not start. what can i dooooooo? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0...

abid | Latest reply: abid Mar 24, 2016
    0 replies
  • Only typing numbers Closed

Hello, i was wondering how to fix my keyboard because when i type i type numbers but my computer is a ASUS tablet laptop so i dont know how to fix ...

serena | Latest reply: serena Mar 23, 2016
    0 replies
  • Inspiron 15 3000 series laptop - won't get past initial setting Closed

Hi folks I've just purchased this laptop - when booting up and going thru initial setup - the laptop reboots, but goes back to the initial screen...

M | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 23, 2016
    1 reply
  • barkati Closed

Hello

noshahi | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 23, 2016
    1 reply
  • sound coming from my earphones and speakers at the same time Closed

Hello, My laptop speakers work fine on it's own but when I plug in my earphones, sound comes from both the earphones and the speakers at the same ti...

ns | Latest reply: ns Mar 23, 2016
    0 replies
  • HP screen illuminated but blank on start up Closed

hi everyone My laptop did the black screen thing where laptop powers up but screen stays black and i did the suggested battery removal and start bu...

Lisasmx | Latest reply: Lisasmx Mar 23, 2016
    0 replies
  • acer doesnt show any lights Closed

i have a problem with this accer its not switching on i've tried several chargers but still it doesnt show any lights showing dat they is power comin...

lwazindlovu | Latest reply: dannyds Mar 23, 2016
    1 reply
  • Sony Vaio E series Keyboard not typing - can't log on to fix Closed

My E series laptop keyboard won't type. The cursor is stuck on the windows 10 log in page clicking but not typing. When removing the battery and r...

Sophie | Latest reply: Sophie Mar 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • loosing power and shut down during reset during Closed

Hello, I was factory restoring my gatewayNE71b and forgot to plug it in and it shut down,now it just says on the screen preparing automatic repair but...

mch2mch | Latest reply: mch2mch Mar 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • Sony Vaio .New battery inserted but not working Closed

Hello, laptop is :sony vaio SVS13112ENB Old battery was completely dead.So,i purchased new battery and when i inserted it worked fine ,show 70 pe...

rathore | Latest reply: rathore Mar 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • Where is the headphone Jack on a Dell Latitude E5550 Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a new laptop and ear buds do not seem to be working where I have them plugged in. Is there somewhere special to plug them in?

Jane | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 22, 2016
    3 replies
  • Laptop suddenly shut down, pluged in charger, no light came on Closed

Hello, I was uploading a long video on google drive and watching youtube when this happened, it took 1 hr 37 mins, when its about 90% done my lapt...

Amber | Latest reply: Amber Mar 22, 2016
    0 replies
  • Acer aspire 5750 won't power up Closed

Please help, Acer laptop won't turn on, blue power button is lit up and if I depress it comes on for a few seconds and then turns back off again

k_lorraine | Latest reply: k_lorraine Mar 21, 2016
    0 replies
  • mouse touchpad not working Closed

Hello, Okay, ever since I updated my laptop to the toshiba settings my mousepad will not work. Wish I had never pressed that update invite. No fn+F9...

Sunrise | Latest reply: Sunrise Mar 21, 2016
    0 replies
  • Laptop won't turn on Closed

Hello, I have a Hp Compaq Nc6400 laptop and the battery has stopped charging for a while now ( so it's pretty much a desktop now haha) but i was usi...

Ceay | Latest reply: Ceay Mar 21, 2016
    0 replies
  • Laptop with broken screen won't connect to external monitor Closed

Hello, my old laptop (HP Pavillion 15) fell off the table and the screen was broken as I picked it up. The mechanical part of the lid was broken ...

metalwings | Latest reply: metalwings Mar 21, 2016
    0 replies
  • required Closed

Hello, I m using sony SVT14116PNS. It was pre-loaded with windows 8 pro and now i upgraded it to windows 10 pro. I want to know how to restore my la...

Narendra | Latest reply: Computertech Mar 21, 2016
    1 reply
  • keyboard problem Closed

Hello, After installing win 10 upgrade some keyboard keys stopped working. Removed old win 7 & it didn't help. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 4...

Dave | Latest reply: Dave Mar 20, 2016
    0 replies
  • how to reboot toshiba satelite laptop Closed

how to reboot toshiba satelite laptop

tvgee | Latest reply: tvgee Mar 20, 2016
    2 replies
  • Lenovo Ideapad laptop doesn't start Solved/Closed

Hi! I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z565 laptop. When not using it, I usually leave it in sleep mode. For a long time it's had problems with coming back fr...

AnLLIa | Latest reply: Rose Mar 20, 2016
    3 replies
  • touch pad not working Closed

Hello, ive tried ctrl 5 and fn5 and still not working. Just to check hitting CTRL AND THEN NUMBER 5 ON THE NUBERS LINE IS WHAT YOUMEAN? As tried t...

danni | Latest reply: danni Mar 20, 2016
    0 replies
  • Sore Fingers Closed

I have an Acer Aspire and have to 'bash' the keys on the keyboard or it misses letters, especially o's and a's. Does anyone have a solution

elliekay | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 20, 2016
    1 reply
  • Power Button Blinking Closed

I have a Laptop of HP Pro book 4420s. It's 4 years old. I think Battery is damage. Whatever when I hit the power from my house board the laptop power ...

Pintu Jana | Latest reply: Pintu Jana Mar 20, 2016
    0 replies
  • no sound Closed

Hello, plz help me my acer laptop have sound problem there is no sound on laptop speakers if i plug head phone still no sound.my laptop shows t...

mirza | Latest reply: mirza Mar 20, 2016
    0 replies
  • my laptop freezes when i turn it on...help!!! Solved/Closed

Hello, i have bought a sony laptop last year. It is so strange , somehow the desktop screen will freeze occasionally when I turn my computer on or...

abc | Latest reply: Phontayne Mar 20, 2016
    16 replies
  • how to remove black screen after start my pc Closed

Hello, if we start my pc black screen come then few or more minutes then start my pc why? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 21.0

piyush | Latest reply: piyush Mar 19, 2016
    0 replies
  • Laptop Button Not Working Closed

First, I spilled tea on my laptop and then i cleaned it with water then i turned off my computer and now it doesnt want to open. At the begginnning th...

BrokenPc | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 19, 2016
    3 replies
  • hibernating issue Closed

please i left my laptop home fully charged.i came back from school in the evening but didn't use it.i decided to on it the next day.i on it only to fi...

phrof | Latest reply: phrof Mar 19, 2016
    0 replies
  • F***ACER Aspire E-1 series won't start up Closed

Will not turn on no matter what I do. Used it last night and have tried removing the battery but can't even get a light to blink I'm completely at a l...

JSmock82 | Latest reply: JSmock82 Mar 19, 2016
    0 replies
  • sound is not responding in my computer Closed

Hello, Sound is not responding in my computer, please help me to do something about it so that the sound will come up have try best but i don`...

bodunrin2016 | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 19, 2016
    1 reply
  • NumLock issue, my Fn key is dead, Windows Key is dead Closed

Hi, first, I'm not having a NumLock issue, my Fn key is dead, Windows Key is dead, F1-F12 writes numbers, I don't know what to do, i have to use an US...

alguienmore | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 19, 2016
    1 reply
  • loptop black screen Closed

Hello, My lenovo laptop is running well but. Today when I'm shut down it nd then try to start it it display only black screen how can I repair i...

shery | Latest reply: shery Mar 19, 2016
    0 replies
  • toshiba satellite c50 gone blank.. .help to turn it on. . Closed

Hello, My toshiba satellite c50 laptop screen went blank. .don't know what happened. ..laptop is turning on.. .but the screen is blank. ..

Anil | Latest reply: Anil Mar 19, 2016
    0 replies
  • How to change Battery Closed

I need to replace the battery in my Toshiba laptop.The demos I have watched show the same battery going in after they have removed it.What is the corr...

jet@10 | Latest reply: jet@10 Mar 19, 2016
    0 replies
  • Lenovo G580 always see the F2 or F12 Closed

Hello, When I tried to turn power button on my laptop lenovo G580 I always see the F2 or F12 . I can't use my laptop because always apear F2 or F12...

Donna | Latest reply: Donna Mar 19, 2016
    0 replies
  • Acer Aspire M that will not seem to turn on Closed

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire M that will not seem to turn on at all and this was a sudden issue when it first happened. No warning. I can plug i...

Joey | Latest reply: Joey Mar 18, 2016
    0 replies
  • Mouse (BUTTONS ONLY) not working Acer Aspire 5742 Closed

Hello, I took apart my Acer Aspire 5742 because I was sick of it overheating and dying. Followed tutorial and cleaned fan fine. Reassembled and ha...

EilishKA | Latest reply: EilishKA Mar 18, 2016
    0 replies