The discussions

Laptop will not boot with touch pad connected

Hi, My monitor went black today and these are the symptoms. The power will not come on if the touch pad is connected, the power button will simply fla...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2013 by
nomibucha100

Toshiba satellite pro screen blank and no fan

Last night ny laptop kept freezing part way through watching something on bbc iplayer. I had to do a forced shut down twice. I then tried to turn it o...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2013 by
nomibucha100

Hp pavilion dv6700 screen not showing..

Finally i found someone else with my problem, i got a HP pavilion dv6700 with nvidia graphics and windows vista. It worked fine until today when it ju...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Laptop has black screen

Hi First time on a form for asking questions, I was reading all your helpful tips on Laptops, my screen went black when i was using it about 7 months ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2013 by
TraKir

Fn / function keys not working after format.

Hello, I have an Acer aspire 5730z and the Fn / Function keys dosent work after format. What can i do? Thank you!

3 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Toshiba laptop won't boot

Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro C660-2JQ laptop which won't boot. The problem started after it had accidentally been on sleep for about 3 days: ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Can not find script file "c:\kernel\r00t3r" after booting

Please, my laptop normally inform me that windows host can not find script file "C:\kernel\r00t3r" after booting.

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2013 by
xpcman

My toshiba laptop has a blue line.

My Toshiba laptop has a blue line down the middle of the screen.What can I do to get rid of it?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Problem with dell inspiron n 5050

hello i hv dell inspiron N 5050 since yesterday I had problm dat as I power switch on the laptop it begins with either 1 beep or sometimes 2 beep a...

17 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2013 by
Zohaib R

Hi, would you please help me how to transfer my photos from my

Hi, Would you please help me how to transfer my photos from my laptop to my mobile. many thnks in advance

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Factory restore

how to factory restore my LG Laptop Model: LGF1

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2013 by
jayner

Sudddenly just shut off and now will not turn back on

I have a asus laptop,it was plugged in and charging and on, and it sudddenly just shut off and now will not turn back on. I dont know if this has anyt...

xpcman

Gateway laptop saying preparing automatic repair

The gateway NE56R48u was rebooted and came up saying preparing automatic repair and will go no father. I have tried the alt f10 and alt f11 and it wi...

Ambucias

Acer aspire 5733z right click function has changed

i used to be able to right click and save items to my desktop , under "save as" or "send to" now all i get is inspect element, spell checker options ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2013 by
prince kenn

Laptop went off suddenly and is not turning on

Hi....I am using Fujitsu Lifebook LH531. Yesterday I was watching movie while the laptop was charging. There was some Voltage updown and the laptop ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2013 by
xpcman

Universal drivers don't work for me

i have a universal drivers that any time i run new installation and install them it works right bat the mouse will start working very funny, so i don...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2013 by
xpcman

Power and charging light, light up but black screen

Hello. My laptop (my laptops a 2007 Sony Laptop using Windows Vista) was working normally yesterday but today when I turned it on it just showed the p...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2013 by
2dealsok

My hp laptop won't boot up

Hello, I have an hp laptop and it's about 3 years old. When I power up the laptop it makes the sounds of booting up and the lights turn on but it ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2013 by
killa5rko

Del inspiron 1525. showing blue screen with some message

I have del inspiron 1525. From last some days it was showing blue screen with amessage"hardware malfunction call your hardware vendor for support,NMI:...

7 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

My laptop wont turn on help to fix it

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0 im sufring from the same problum i trid tis tric even i trid it twic but did not get any slution n i...

memoooo

Display

my laptop display not on. Please help.

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

I dropped my laptop and now it says limited access.

My laptop fell off the couch and I thought it was fine but when I tried to get on it later it wouldn't connect to my wireless at home. It said my comp...

memoooo

Wifi keeps dropping please help!

Hello there. I have been having a problem which is with my wifi. I believe i know what the problem is but I don't know how to fix it. Every 10-20 seco...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2013 by
zorro101

Dell laptop denies factory reset option

My wife has a Dell Inspiron 1520 and the drivers were corrupted when the system path engiromental variables was changed and then a backup and restore ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell computer stuck in logging off screen

After switching on the computer, it works fine for few minutes until my internet automatically goes off,when I try to shutdown it is stuck in logging ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Google play apps vs. my lap top!!!!

i have a toshiba satelite c855d-s344 and i for the life of me can not figure out what i have to down load so that i can get apps from google play!! c...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2013 by
angelcaprichosa

Please help blue screen

hi on my toshiba window 8 ,laptop. as soon as i log in with my pass word the screen turns blue and nothing comes on. completly becomes blank.. plea...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2013 by
vignesh978

Image editing

Hello, Like to know how I can make enlarged pictures Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 29.0.1547.76

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2013 by
xpcman

Drive e acces denied

Hi, Drive "E:" is my largest Partition (500 Gb), it was protected by BIT Locker (Win 8) when I reformatted my laptop with same OS (Win 8).... Now ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2013 by
KanzakiKaori

Wireless icon missing

hi.my name is Maribel and I having problems with my laptop. The network icon doesn't show. and the audio doesn't work. please help me thank you so ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell laptop never get started....help me

hi sir, i am from bhutan and i had a dell inspiron N4010 since from june 2010 and recently my laptop is going very slow and i try to shut down forcef...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell3421 bluetooth oroblem

Ihave installed friver providedby my vendor downloaded software from dellwebsite intalled it nobenefit bluetooth not working pl. help

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop is flashing at me?

Solved/Closed

Hello, (Just to clarify right away, I'm using a Dell Inspiron B130 PC Notebook.) Yesterday when I booted up my computer, one of the four normally g...

17 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2013 by
Iceman

I need help identifying a screw

There are two screws that need to be removed to access the hard drive on the bottom of my Sony vaio vpcee41fx laptop. One of them is easily remove...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2013 by
xpcman

Problem in laptop startup???

Hi, When I switch on my Laptop it get started and off within a second. I tried removing my battery and holding the power button 4 sometime and the ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2013 by
jadenathanau

Dell inspiron 1525 will not charge

Well, we have had a lot of problems with our laptop. The battery was totally dead or so it seemed so we bought a new battery. It charged a little bi...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

My laptop acer need help..

excuse me.. my name is gita, i had a problem with my acer, its turn on but sometimes when i use it, it take too long and the screen is black but not w...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2013 by
regitha

How can i use whatsapp on my laptop

Please how can i use whatsapp on my laptop.Thank you.

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2013 by
BunoCS

Dell inspiron 1546 won't start

Closed

Model: PO2F Hi, My laptop just won't start. I tried draining Flea memory, etc. Still having the same problem. Please help, i don't want to take...

9 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2013 by
Oil Painting

How to fix touch pad???

Good day , please help me!the touch pad of my laptop didn't working properly...everytime when i touch it. It's automatically dragging...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2013 by
ac3mark

Laptop not working

Since few days there is problem in the boot, system restarts itself again, sometimes it shows system repair it attempts but does not find solution the...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2013 by
antonylulu

Cleaned the fan of compaq presario c700, now monitor stays black

Hello, my laptop had been humming loudly and overheating so I decided to disassemble it and clean the fan, after it was suggested that cleaning might ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2013 by
rickster

My acer aspire one d270 netbook won't start up

Hello all, was working fine a while ago,now I turned it on and I can see the acer logo but that's about it. it just frozen on the acer logo. Cou...

rickster

Keyboard

I have a problem in writing some letters and numbers like letter T it writes t5 and number 5 writes as t5 , same letter y it writes y6 and number 6 wr...

ac3mark

Laptop hdmi to sony bravia tv not working

Hello, i have a Compaq CQ125-TU Laptop and it comes with a HDMI port. I want to connect my bravia tv to my laptop. When i connect HDMI to sony it...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2013 by
carminabigue

Power indicator blinks

good day, i am having a problem with a Compaq laptop. when i try to plug the power cord to the laptop to enable me charge or on the laptop. the white ...

carminabigue

Dell laptop not working

my dell inspirion is not getting on .. bt the adaptor is working and battery is also charged plz suggest

Zohaib R

Fix window update not working

my window update automatic nott working properly and stan by show invisible plz send me link i want to fix that

xpcman

Cursor freezes after login

Hi, My cursor quits working every time after on log in to my computer, can you help me ? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Computer screen intermitently turns on and off right after boot

Hello, When I turn on my notebook, the BIOS loads properly but right after, the screen begins to turn on and off intermitently (always black, just...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2013 by
xpcman
Results 6101 - 6150 out of a total of 8,223