The discussions

Auto signout in dell

Whenever i enter the paasword in my dell inspiron 15 it signs out automatically without signing in.plz help

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Keyboard typing incorrect keys

Hello, I am having problems with my IBM ThinkPad L520. It seems to have vice versed keys. When I press shift 2, I get " instead of @ and pressing ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Acer va70 wont turn on.

Hey CCM, I got a problem. My laptop wont get further than this when I turn it on, I tried to enter BIOS, but can't. I have no clue what happened t...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Black screen one of my kids dropped it

i have a hp hp 2000 2d19wm. one of my kids dropped it. now all i have is a black screen. it powers up but thats it. i have hooked it up to a monitor a...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Laptop turning on with black screen

Hello, there is no display on my laptop. Only black screen appearing. Dell insprion. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Headphone not working on windows 7 ultimate with asusx5c pc

Hello, I have sound coming out of my laptop speaker but no sound from my headphone jack Can you help me ? I do all the things that shown on y...

zaktomlinson

Dell inspiron

Hello, mine has an inbuilt battery and it has stopped working.what can i do? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

BaCkToHaCk

Can't restore laptop to factory settings

I have a gateway laptop and I'm trying to restore it to factory settings but I can't. It does not have the option to let me restore to factory setting...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2015 by
Anonymous143

Hp refused to switch back on

Hello, i need help on my laptop's issue.please. I was charging it when it suddenly went off and refused to switch back on.it doesn't even show any l...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

My msi gx660r gets blackscreen when i start it

Hello, whem im starting my msi laptop it gets black screen. Pls help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

3 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

I laptop isn't starting up

I was gaming with my mates then my laptop just stop no lights nothing. When I put power to it, it makes the sound of a car cooling down also no lights...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Bought a an acer one 10 and set up but cant retrieve my pasword

Closed

was able to change my password on laptop but it wont accept on new Acer it says Patrick Justin password nothing is working for me and i ne...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Mouse won't work

When I turn on my laptop the mouse is working fine but after a few minutes it stops working? To make it work I have to press the mouse lock on and off...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop screen won't light up

Hello, I have a Samsung laptop and was on the internet when it all of a sudden forced Mr to give it a restart and when I restarted it the scre...

xpcman

Acer aspire 5733 laptop display and window problem

Hello, i Have Acer Aspire 5733 Laptop. It does not gives display when i start it most of the time. If i on the laptop for 10 times it only "on" fo...

9 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Sony laptop screen turns on black with cursor

Solved

Pleaseeeeeee help sony laptop screen turns on black with moving cursor Kasia

Ambucias

C and f drive recover

Hello, M vicky, someone deleted my c drive and f drive.. I want to recover my both drives so its humbly request to you..solve out my issues..help me...

xpcman

Keying @ in lenovo

How do I key in @ in my Lenovo laptop? Does not seem to work in the conventionalvway

xpcman

Crashed hardrive

Closed

I have a Toshiba Laptop which crashed recently. But there is an option where I can type my password. However, I also forgot the password. Does anyone ...

Ambucias

Windows xp keyboard issues

Hello, My laptop is encountering issues with the keyboard. When I press W, it turns on Caps lock, and pressing the I key produces random characters...

Ambucias

Laptop screen not work

Hello, So I turned my computer on and everything was fine, but after I loved I. My screen just stayed black. I can see the mouse and if I hit ctrl...

BaCkToHaCk

Frozen home screen or mousepad on my toshiba

Hello, I've tried all the tricks I know, and I can't get the cursor too move. Help? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

BaCkToHaCk

My laptop screen goes black but the key board keys are working

Hello, my laptop screen goes black but the key board keys are working ...such as the volume keys and all .... Plz plz plz how can I slove this pro...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
stanley1501

Windows 8 satellite c855d-s5354

Hello, I was updating my stuff on my computer and nothing was so I forced my computer off when I turned it back on it says it preparing system updates...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
BaCkToHaCk

Please help how to turn on my computer

hello!!!! I have dv9500 pavilion laptop. It doesn't turn on whatsoever. The only thing is when I plug in my charger to the port, the port lights up ...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
DeadComputer

Dell ultra xps 12 does not start,

Hello, The start button on the left light comes and goes but laptop is not starting Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.125

KY_WD  

My lenova laptop switch on problem

dear sir, my laptop was switched off while working, even i tried hard boost up but nothing happened, while pressing the the power button the power...

KY_WD  

My asus notebook won't load windows with black screen

Hello, I have Asus K551LB . It worked very well until yesterday . Yesterday morning when I wanted to turning it on I saw POWER KEY and other light...

KY_WD  

Lenovo fn buttons

Hello, i just updated to windows 10, i installed all the drivers but some of the fn buttons don't work.... for example the fn+ volume buttons works ...

BaCkToHaCk

Display problem

I switched on my laptop. And this is how the screen appeared! What is the problem and how can I correct it? [http://static.commentcamarche.net/ccm.ne...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Dell inspiron 17 seems to be stuck!

Solved

My father's Dell Inspiron 17 is stuck turning on. We turn it on and it starts up but then it goes right to updating' and from there it seems to be st...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
scalawagg1

Acer aspireone d270 completely no power at all.

Solved

What is the best course of action to solve this problem?

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
KY_WD  

Acer laptop will not boot

Hello, power button flashes 5 x goes out, had battery out held power button 45, put battery in and hooked up charger. Results are the same. Used lapto...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2015 by
KY_WD  

Get black screen after starten the laptop

I started my laptop ,its perfectly started but get a black screen after some time .its dell vostro 2520 plz help me fix it.

KY_WD  

[help]laptop won't power up/start.

Hello, Got a HP Pavilion dv5. It is about 5 years old. Last Tuesday the AC Adapter started to heat more than usual. At first the laptop turne...

KY_WD  

Help aspireone d270, completely no power

Hello, acer aspireone laptop won't turn on at all ( no LED turning on )

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

Toshiba 655d wont start up

When I turn on my laptop it is on a black screen I pushed enter on the recommend coomand "launch in repair mode" it continues to scan but will not sta...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Cracked acer screen

Hello, my Acer laptop screen cracked a while ago. I'm trying to log as I have to type a password to log in, but due to the cracked screen, I'm unable ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2015 by
DeadComputer

Booting problem

i have a problem, my hp655 with windows 8 is refusing to start..when i on the system, it would continue booting showing only the windows sign on the b...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2015 by
DeadComputer

My acer 5742 laptop is showing no boot disc insert boot disc

my acer laptop is no boot disc insert boot disc and press any key so i have insertd windows 7 amd installing but my drives is not shown were to instal...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

Dell inspiron m731r

Hi, Hoping someone could help my dell inspiron M731R will turn on and let me log in but once I'm in I have a black screen with only my cursor. Any h...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2015 by
DeadComputer

My laptop shuts down after 5secs

Hi,So I have an Acer 5247ZG but when I try to get into windows it turns off but I can boot into the bios.i tried reinstalling windows again but no luc...

DeadComputer

Laptop slow

Solved

I have hp 8440p with 4gb main memory and intelcore i5 processor. My laptop runs very slow. Any suggestions to make it fast.

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2015 by
Lito

Hp pavilion

I don't know what happened. I signed on(typed my password) then it sends me to the desktop instead the start menu. Then the desktop keeps like refresh...

DeadComputer

Sony vaio factory setting restore

Hi, I purchased Sony Vaio (windows vista) laptop VGN-NR11Z/T in 2007. 2 years back, I upgraded it to Windows 7 Professional using genuine product k...

xpcman

Toshiba satellite touch pad isn't working

Hello,My laptop touch pad isn't working,My cousin gave it me but it's not brand new though it's still new when I'm watching her playing in this laptop...

fretz

My acer laptop keeps turning on and off.

Ever since about yesterday, whenever I turn on my laptop, the loading screen opens for a couple seconds, then shuts off for a couple seconds, then tur...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

Not boot up

My Sony vaio Full Touch windows 8 Laptop getting Black Screen with Cursor after login . I tried severl tips by experts and friends but it can't get ...

komyat

Chrome fix unable internet shortcut to open

Hi I have a problem about downloading, after finish download I cannot open because there is a massage the internet shortcut unable to open, how can i ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

I cannot install fresh windows 8.1on my toshiba

please I formatted my Toshiba satellite C55-B5201 which I wanted to install fresh windows 8.1 on it, but after inserting the installation disc it disp...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2015 by
xpcman
Results 4101 - 4150 out of a total of 8,223