The discussions

Several keys act differently

When i try to type 'o' on my keyboard it works as 'enter', similarly typing 'l' typed out 'l3' and arrow keys are acting weird too as when i press the...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Dell laptop won't turn on

Hello, My dell Inspiron 15-3520, switched itself off and now when I press the power button I just get the power light on then after a few seconds I ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Windows xp laptop

We apologize screen keeps showing up even when I click and option on the screen help plzzz I don't know much about this laptop everytime reboots a blu...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Dell laptop f12 key is not working

Hello, my name is brookling louis i have a dell laptop and i have problem with my keypad i.e my F12 key is not working. Now tell me how to solve thi...

xpcman

Laptop wont start. black screen. hummimg fans

Hello, My Laptop Won't start. it was on then screen timed out. tried turning it back on in vain. only continuous humming of fan and all button lig...

KY_WD  

Computer not start

Hello, my laptop is start but the screen display noathing my laptop is sony vaio Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.157

KY_WD  

Screen just stays on for a second and then it turns black

Hello, hello I follow the instructions below and I think they are the right instructions accept my screen won't light up it stays black when it flashe...

Ambucias

Black screen

Hello, I have a HP laptop don't know much of them but my brother tried to reset the computer and it said error had accord after 5 percent of reseting ...

Computertech

My laptop wont boot up

Hello, When I powered on my laptop, cpu spin 10sec after stop led light like a lock keys is blinking and no bootup , please can you help me to fix...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2015 by
pio

Connecting hdmi from laptop to tv

Hello, We have a Samsung led smart tv and an hdmi cable Connecting it to the cable box which works fine however when pulling it out of cable box and...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

I can't move my mouse (w/ touchpad) + use keys at the same

Hi. You obviously know why I'm here, so I'll get right to the point. [I'm using a Windows 10 Lenovo laptop] When I'm playing games that require mo...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
SomeGuyInNeedOfHelp

My headphones aren't picking up.

Hello, Hey, I have An Asus lapTop, And when ever i plug in my headphones, It doesn't seem to pick up. I've looked in the hardware and Sound Stuff ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
SomeGuyInNeedOfHelp

Acer l1-531 laptop staying on startup screen

Hello Everytime I turn on my laptop it stays on the startup screen saying Acer. This happened after my laptop said it was repairing disk errors b...

xpcman

Keyboard problem

Hello, I have a few keys on my Toshiba that have stopped working. Specifically, C, D, and R of the arrows. I was typing a paper yesterday and all wa...

xpcman

Display problem

Hello, My toshiba R945 laptop screen turns to black color while i was using it.it cant display. every thing is working properly except the screen.the...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Headphone jack doesn't work

The headphone jack on my computer has stopped working. I've looked for other articles, but everyone is just struggling with USB-headphones. When I op...

Nitro_Wolf

Booting problems

Hello, when i boot my laptop it opens an analog window with the message " please enter disk into the drive.there is no disk" . what does this me...

kieferschild

Toshiba laptop slow

Hello everyone! I bought a Toshiba laptop back in 2009, and it is extremely slow! I bought this computer specifically for playing Sims 3, when it cam...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
laradouglis

My laptop won't start

Solved

My laptop is lenovo G50 and it won't start. Pls help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Computertech

Touchscreen not working

sir i am having one year old lenovo flex 14 touchscreen laptop. it was upgraded to windows 8.1 . after 6 month after upgradation touch screen st...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Keys problem

Hello, I have hp pavilion g6 and the keys (4,5,r,t,f,g,v,b)not working Please help!

Computertech

Hdml connecter

Windows 10 does not recognize HDMl connecter.

5 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2015 by
jrpenelope

Lenovo thinkpad e330 won't boot

I recently powered my laptop down and took out the battery and the next day it wont even go into boot mode. The only thing thats works is charging the...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2015 by
RobABank

Dell inspiron 3420 not working at all

Hello, My laptop dell inspiron 3420 is not turning on at all.... even it doesnt show any lights on .... please tell me how to dix it Configur...

Ambucias

System can't boot

my system can't boot. only a blank interface shows and there are beeps also.

3 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Starter repair can't repair my inspiron 1525. whats the solution?

Adams. Lagos, Nigeria. Starter repair can't repair my Inspiron 1525. The computer shows disk needs be cheked. Later, it shows 'no space in disk to che...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Key board numbers- one, two, three. four, seven,eight,nine, zero

Hello, key board numbers- one, two, three. four, seven,eight,nine, zero are not working. I have Hp mini laptop. Please help. Configuration: Wi...

xpcman

My display is black and nothing else

Hello, when i opened my laptop this morning the display is just dark with a faint brightness. the windows logo sounds comes, and the later if i press ...

xpcman

My lenovo won't start

Hello, "We couldn't complete the updates undoing changes don't turn off your computer" is all I'm getting!! Can anyone help please? Configurat...

xpcman

Toshiba satellite c50-b

All it says is this.... Reboot and select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key I tried the hold down 0 ze...

xpcman

What would i need to do to reboot it

I can use your help, I got my laptop to the Toshiba Setup Utility screen. What would I need to do to reboot it

xpcman

Acer

Hello Pls my acer laptop wont come on, its just blank buh d power light is on

xpcman

Toshiba having problems with my spacebar

Solved/Closed

Hello, imhavingproblemswithmyspacebarthatwhythewordsaresmugdesoreaditasbestasyoucan Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.132

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
User

Toshiba continuously goes to a reboot screnn

My toshiba laptop will turn on but it only allows me to press f2 or f12 to boot and it just continuously goes to a reboot screnn what can I do to fix ...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Computer not picking up mic! help!

Hello, I've got a microphone that I have to use to do YouTube, i recently got windows 10 and tried to do videos but the mic was on default, I tried to...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Toshiba laptop screen stays blank

Hey out there, I have a Toshiba C585, and the screen ends up black with a moveable cursor on it but you can't access anything. Not with the cursor or...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Problem in laptop

my dell inspiron 15 3542 doesn't starts untill i remove the battery... plz help me!!!

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
amit

No sound

After a reload of Windows, My Toshiba Satellite Pro running XP has no sound on the built in speakers or the headphone socket. It has, however, sound ...

16 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

Dell inspiron laptop it not start

Hello, When I start the laptop it not start And when I plug in the charger to laptop charger light is turn off. Configuration: iPhone / Chrom...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
sanayajefferson

Hp notebook black screen

my hp notebook goes to black screen when I turn it on but can hear to sound of windows

sanayajefferson

My laptop screen goes blank when i start it

Hello, Please help me out,my loptop screen go blank once I start it Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

R2D2_WD  

My laptop dont start

Solved

Hello, My dell inspiron don't start it just shows a loading with Dell symbol or shows press F2 or F12

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

F1 key

Hi I have some problem on my laptop. I don't know how to recover it. The key selection is not changed , if it open then, only by the last selectd fi...

xpcman

Screen keeps flashing red

Hello, (to clarify I'm using an ASUS gaming notebook pc G series) last night myself and a couple friends decided to sit out on the deck and watch som...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2015 by
Keizerbuns

Display driver

when on Facebook my computer freezes and says display driver has stopped responding and i have to restart

Ambucias

Hotkey for wifi in lenovo g50-70 model

I recently purchased a lenovo g50-70 laptop (model 59-442243). I have installed windows 8.1 in it. I can connect internet via lan port. But I am not a...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
Sanjit

How should i get a broken jack out of my crome book?

Hello, I really need someones's help because, I need my cromebook for school and I am going to need to plug my headphones in so please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Toshiba is baffling me and no solution works

I have a Toshiba Satellite A505-S6980 and I was trying to restore to factory settings. I already restored my T235 with f8 but this didn't seem to work...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
erich6474

My laptop dell wasn't able to open in just one press of the on

Solved

My laptop dell inspiron 3421 wasn't able to open after shutting it down. You have to keep on onning on the ON and OFF button over and over again until...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
JRF

Windows goes blank after welcome screen

Solved

I have had this system up and running for a year or so, no problems. My Comodo antivirus was updating the software, and now it won't boot up (black...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias
Results 4001 - 4050 out of a total of 8,223