The discussions

Screen not working

Hello my laptop screen does not turn on when presses power button wifi button turns orange and capslock button goes on off. what to do now?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Please hellp me my laptop travelmate 6293 its not showing on screen help me

Hello, My acer laptop Travel Mate6293 its nt showing anything on the screen when I switch it on help me please

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Internal drive not found message

Hello, my laptop dell inspiron 1525 is starting on and then it shows hard drive/ internal drive not found even after pressing the f12, f8 or f2 keys...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

My laptop won't turn on!

Hello, I tried turning on my Acer laptop but the screen remains blank while the blue led light flashes 5 times and then stops. Before I shut it do...

Ambucias

Laptop not charging and fan is not turning on

Hello, hi I am using lenova laptop since 2 years, for last 1month I dint on my laptop and last week I tried to turn on but it is not turning on, ev...

xpcman

Laptop keyboard some keys not working properly

Hello, Please help me.....my acer laptop some keys not working properly...Get me the solutions...... Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 7.0.503....

xpcman

Satellite m35x factory reset

Hello, I need to factory reset this laptop. I have tried holding down the zero key when powering up. Releasing after hearing the beeping noise. It...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Can't hear sound from my external speakers.

Hello, First thanks for the instructions how to get audio from my headphones. Now I need to know how to get audio from my external speakers. ...

yogesh

Black screen toshiba

Hi I have a Toshiba Laptop which has a black screen. I plug it in and powers up but nothing else. Please help Thankyou

KY_WD  

Boot win7 to xp

Hello, Dear sir, When I install xp in my compaq 610 d40 model I have recived an error following : 'file\i386\l_intl.nls' not loaded the error cod...

KY_WD  

My acer laptop has refused to turn on

Hello, my acer laptop has refused to turn on.i connect it to power and it shows that the buttery light but when i press the power button it it refus...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2015 by
josh

Sony vaio vpceb24d wont start when poweer button is clicked.

Hello, My sony vaio laptop won't open. Theris no green light when I push the power button and no fan sounds or screen coming up. At first this is w...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2015 by
KY_WD  

Blue screen

Hello i have laptop compaq 610 d 40 model does not load xp. When I try to install the error is i3*86 and blue screen what am I do?

KY_WD  

Laptop won't start up

Solved

It was suddenly unexpected restart with noise and blue screen with some text but because of too much noise i turned off laptop. After that I tried to ...

KY_WD  

Mouse

Is it same using the touch pad and the external mouse, or using one of them always is good for laptop working conditions?

tuto45

New hdd & os, new dvd drive not reading disks

Hi, My problem is that the DVD/RW Drive on my HP dv6700 is not reading discs. To catch everyone up, I decided to make some upgrades to the laptop ...

R2D2_WD  

Wifi led disabled

hello! there is a problem in laptop. it is not connected to wifi. Led is disabled . the FN+F2 key is also not working. its enabled from network setti...

shmilybia

My pc can not work

Hello, my laptop c55t window 8 can not be on the when i push power button, it makes off power after i make it on as soon as.what is the solution? ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop freezes within a minute i turn it on

My laptop freezes within a minute I turn it on. I can move the cursor, but other than that everything is freezed.

xpcman

Cd rom drive not recognized

I Have Tried The Regedit High Low Filters!!! They Do Not Exist On My Laptop!! Anyone Have A Solution To This Problem!! And Also I Changed The Drive ...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Wont boot after toshiba screen

Hello, My toshiba wont pass the screen were it says toshiba and has f2,and f12 at bottom left please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43...

xpcman

Wont boot up black screen

I tried doing the zero thing and computer wont make breping noise and just get a black screen snd it blinks ever so often f2,f8,f12 dont work its a s...

R2D2_WD  

My laptop shut off by itself and wont turn back on.

Hello, I purchased a Lenovo y40 laptop less than a month ago and today I was redeeming UltraVoilet codes and I leaned over and leaned back only to...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Screen on my laptop just stays on the 'acer explore

The screen on my laptop just stays on the 'acer explore your limits ' it won't go any further please help

xpcman

Toshiba laptop will not start up

Closed

My daughters laptop is a Toshiba Satellite and it was very slow. I ran windows defender and after completion it said there was one critical error, so ...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

How to restore hp with no recovery partition

how i restore factory reset my hp laptop . in my laptop recovery media partition are deleted what can i do

kieferschild

Screen got black

Hello Everybody I Have An HP Elitebook 6930p...... The Problem Is I Was Using Internet Suddenly Laptop Screen Got Black With White Spots...........! I...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Toshiba laptop wont boot

Hello, My laptop will not turn on. When i push the power button, the power light comes on and i can hear the faint humming of the....engine? (I'm ba...

R2D2_WD  

My laptop won't turn on....

hi everyone i got a problem on my laptop.. it goes like this i press the power button and it wont turn on i tried what they've said remove the battery...

Computertech

Acer aspire 4736z laptop not connect my laptop to tv

Hello, Sir/ Madm. My acer aspire 4736Z laptop is not connecting to my sony bravia tv through HDMI cable. In my tv only NO CONNECTION error disp...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Compaq laptop does not completely start up.

Solved/Closed

Greetings, I am using a Compaq Presario CQ40. A few days ago I put my laptop in the sleep mode and after some time I directly unplugged the power w...

13 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2015 by
maria

Lenovo mt 20235 keyboard of my laptop does not respond

Solved

Hello, im using lenovo mt 20235 the keyboard of my laptop didn`t respond even in startup boot. What do you think is the problem of it? Maybe in hardwa...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2015 by
Angelo

Toshiba satelite l50-b windows 7 64 bit drivers

Hi! I recently Purchased a brand New Toshiba Satelite L50-B. Now, the recommended system is Windows 8, but I have a valid licence of a Windows 7 Home...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Lap sign outs automatically

what should i do when my laptop(Dell inspiron15) automatically sign out after i enter the password?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop not starting

Hello, Yesterday i tried to turn on my laptop but it was not thrning on...even led was not glowing i tried to press the button for 15 20 sec without...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Toshiba satellite a300-15j sometimes the screen wont turn on

Hi to all. Facing an issue with my laptop. Some times the screen wont turn on and even if there was on it is stop after some time or start to distor...

7 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

How to reset bios password in sony vaio e-series

Closed

Hello, How can I restore or reset my bios pasword. I forgot the password . When I enter 3 wrong password it show "enter onetime password" Kindl...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Blue screen error

How to solve blue screen error in windows 7

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

Display white

Hello, My laptop display is goes white but it is working on external display. Please tell the problem.

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Start up issue with dell inspiron 15 3537

Hi, I have a Dell inspiron 15 3537 - i7 - 1TB HDD. Since a month I am facing a start up problem in my Laptop. When I Switch on the button, the lights...

KY_WD  

Laptop keeps turning off.

Hello, My laptop keeps turning off on it's own for no real reason. At first I thought it was overheating but it's never really that hot. Then once i...

KY_WD  

Laptop won't turn on and power button blinking

Hello, So my problem is that I have a laptop which is the Lenovo G Flex and the power button keeps on blinking and I can't shut down the laptop comp...

KY_WD  

Lenovo g70-70

Closed

Hello, Hardware recovery Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2015 by
Marays

Pc can't show property

hello,I switched on my laptop and found out that the monitor is not showing anything but going on the bulb it shows the icons but at very low brightne...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Keyboard key error

Hello, I know that I appear suddenly but I have that problem too. Why my several Asus Keyboard key didn't work as well. For example, letter d,e,f,c,1...

Koang

Inspiron 1545 will not boot

Hello, My Inspiron 1545, after a long start up comes up with the following message. "STOP: c0000005 The instruction at ox%087x referenced memory at o...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop not boot

Hello, I have a acer travelmate 240. when i connect power cord there appear a tap sound. tap...tap...tap.. from speaker power switch not working me...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop screen is just black

Hi. My laptop is showing a black screen inspire of hard ware running. I'm not able to see the windows logo and my screen is totally black when I switc...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2015 by
EthioRock

Acer travelmate 653 laptop power on problem

Solved

Hello, I am having Acer TravelMate 653. I just tried to open it just to have a look inside and Nothing else. But i failed to open it. So I again s...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2015 by
Queen

Unable to browse

Other Browser are not working on my LAPTOP except Mozilla Firefox What can I do

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2015 by
xpcman
Results 4201 - 4250 out of a total of 8,223