Laptop Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 4201 - 4250 of about 12,900
  • my gmail account is disabled Closed

Hello, my gmail account has been disable and its is asking few steps to do but I am not able to finish the steps its saying it is showing that fill ...

magna | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 15, 2016
    1 reply
  • lenovo laptop wont turn on Solved/Closed

I got a lenovo laptop who wont turn on. He was beeping when closed and then when I oppened it the screen whas black. Even with the trick to force it t...

str8dragon | Latest reply: KY_WD Apr 15, 2016
    3 replies
  • Laptop doesn't shut down fully when auto shutoff done. Closed

I bought a Toshiba laptop a couple of years ago, it was shutting fine until the other day, my husband was turning on the machine and he noticed the sc...

Stargazer | Latest reply: Computertech Apr 15, 2016
    2 replies
  • Mailstrom requirerments Solved/Closed

How do I know if Net Zero has IMAP

jastrag | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 14, 2016
    1 reply
  • Toshiba laptop wipe.... oops Closed

Hi! I made a few booboos. The first one was not following up on that disk that Toshiba was supposed to send to me years ago. The next, was allowing w...

ember2ashes | Latest reply: ember2ashes Apr 14, 2016
    0 replies
  • Toshiba Shuts off When Windows Loads Closed

So, my Toshiba Satellite will turn on and go through all the motions of loading. Last time it even went through recovery and loading a restore point b...

Spankus | Latest reply: Spankus Apr 14, 2016
    0 replies
  • dell inspiron 5110 .it boots..show dell loading screen..restarts Closed

Hello, my dell inspiron 5110 is having sme prblem....when the power button is pressed..the laptop starts and it shows the dell loading screen...afte...

Ashik | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 13, 2016
    1 reply
  • Start Up Repair taking a long time Closed

Hello, I just turn on my laptop and it went to the start up repair page straightaway. I tried everything and nothing helps including pressing the F8...

Qila | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 13, 2016
    1 reply
  • How to use internal mic on laptop? Closed

Hello, Is there a way to use the internal mic of the laptop with normal earphones with no mic on them? I mean i want to use the internal mic of th...

dreviuz | Latest reply: dreviuz Apr 13, 2016
    0 replies
  • My Toshiba laptop suddenly went black and shut down Closed

My Toshiba Satellite L500 Laptop suddenly went black and stopped working as I was looking at a webpage. Trouble is, although I can hear the normal ...

frozzybits | Latest reply: KY_WD Apr 13, 2016
    1 reply
  • laptop is doesn't turn on Closed

Hello, Im in trouble because my acer estensa 5630z laptop is doesn't gurn on but my adaptor is on while my laptop it cannot be charge pls help me......

refas | Latest reply: KY_WD Apr 13, 2016
    1 reply
  • Dell Studio 15 screen goes black on next switch on Closed

Hello, I switch off my laptop properly as usual and after 2 hour switch on again but what I saw laptop screen Black completely.My laptop is a DELL ...

RisingBhan | Latest reply: RisingBhan Apr 13, 2016
    0 replies
  • No sound for the first time login Closed

My laptop - Dell - Windows 8 - has a strange problem. There is no audio during the first time log in despite the volume being at the highest. On...

mamankad | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 12, 2016
    1 reply
  • CD/DVD Drive missing Closed

Hello, I'm having trouble finding CD/DVD drive on my laptop. Like it's just not there. I've done everything I could to get it but nothing works. I...

Bubbles | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 12, 2016
    3 replies
  • touchpad stopped working on my tosbiba Closed

The touchpad stopped working on my tosbiba sat. usb mouse works. I also lost a usb slot. i have tried alot on my own tried to uninstall synaptics ps/2...

sherri6811 | Latest reply: sherri6811 Apr 12, 2016
    0 replies
  • Screen display after the laptop runs for some time Closed

My studio 1458 laptop don't show display when i switch on but laptop boots. If i keep the laptop on for sometime then after rebooting it again the d...

Ammi | Latest reply: Ammi Apr 12, 2016
    0 replies
  • Computer automatically shuts off Closed

Hi, I have an HP with Windows 10 laptop. In the past week or two weeks my computer has been shutting off and restarting automatically. When I turn it ...

Pattiwaci | Latest reply: Pattiwaci Apr 11, 2016
    0 replies
  • Dell Inspiron N7110 screen went black Closed

My Dell shut off last night while I was on the Internet. I was on Zillow and my screen went black. When it turned off, the fan came on and will not ...

jasonedoughty | Latest reply: bugs buny Apr 11, 2016
    5 replies
  • Laptop shuts down and restarts as soon as i connect the charger Closed

Hello, I am using windows10. From last week my laptop shuts down and restarts automatically and keep on doing so as soon as I connect the charge...

Umar | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 11, 2016
    1 reply
  • Keyboard not working Closed

Hello Tried all the suggestions and not working helpppppp Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

Ro | Latest reply: Ro Apr 10, 2016
    4 replies
  • computer out it is in another language Closed

please can you help me solve my computer out it is in another landguage thank you for your help befor did not relise some one was helping me out thoug...

patty19577 | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 10, 2016
    1 reply
  • Battery problem Closed

Hello, I havent opened my lenovo laptop since two years and now it won't open. Maybe the battery seems to be dead. Can I know if it's possible to re...

Karma | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 10, 2016
    1 reply
  • Windows 10 tablet mode cant turn it off Closed

Hello, my windows 10 computer is on tablet mode and i cant turn it off because when i click my desktop icon it wont open and i cant get into settings....

Umnicik | Latest reply: Umnicik Apr 10, 2016
    0 replies
  • Some charactors cant be used Closed

Dear Sir Recently I bought a secondhand laptop of DELL LATITUDE E 6400. AT THE RATE symbol is located near the Q letter. normally it will be near 2...

shaji | Latest reply: shaji Apr 10, 2016
    0 replies
  • acer aspire 4535 black screen Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop,it has a power but it has a black screen,the fan is also running,I really dont know what's the problem with ...

ron | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 10, 2016
    1 reply
  • my acer aspire switch 10e keyboard issues Closed

Hello, My brand new less than 30days old laptop keyboard just stopped working it keeps saying the USB I've connected isn't working something of that...

jayme | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 10, 2016
    1 reply
  • Laptop is stuck on black screen It is dell Closed

Hey! Please help!!! I've been doing everything I seen written on here.. F8 to the list of things. I have tried everything and it still brings me to th...

Jaybrapp | Latest reply: Jaybrapp Apr 9, 2016
    0 replies
  • Toshiba Shuts down instantly after a 'click' sound Closed

Hello, I just had this problem yesterday after a day of exposure to virus. I had plugged in flashdrives exposed to viruses. I thought my laptop coul...

Codewhite | Latest reply: Codewhite Apr 9, 2016
    0 replies
  • Asus X501a not turned on, power led off Closed

People, I have a Asus X501a model with power problems. When Power supply connected , no Led indicator is on and ofcourse do not turn on. First I h...

juaniko4 | Latest reply: juaniko4 Apr 9, 2016
    0 replies
  • Startup repair problem Closed

Hello guys, my sony vaio laptop worked well up until this morning i turned it on and it has been lauching startup repair but it shows me a blank page ...

LadyElla | Latest reply: LadyElla Apr 9, 2016
    0 replies
  • acer laptop shut off black screen Closed

My acer laptop shut off and when I try to turn it on the lights light up 1 that shows its charging and the other is the power light but when the scree...

hdgirl88 | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 9, 2016
    1 reply
  • computer constantly types the number 6 Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm working on a HP 15-109wm for a friend and I could really use some help. Immediately after turning on the computer it starts to display r...

Aceton | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 9, 2016
    3 replies
  • HP 15-109wm reinstalling laptop to factory settings Closed

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to take an HP 15-109wm back to its original factory settings.

Aceton01 | Latest reply: Aceton01 Apr 9, 2016
    2 replies
  • My HP Compaq Presario CQ60 won't turn on at all ! PLEASE HELP Closed

Hello , I've got a HP compaq Presario CQ60 which doesn't Turn on anymore . The Battery and the AC Adapter are new and working . The LED next to the A...

Mrmuzzy | Latest reply: Mrmuzzy Apr 9, 2016
    2 replies
  • Asus laptop shutdown when AC unplug + CPU > 65 deg celsius Closed

Hi, I have an ASUS zenbook ux21e. The issue is that when I unplug the AC when the CPU is above 65 degrees celsius the laptop instantly shuts down. ...

rovisonn | Latest reply: rovisonn Apr 8, 2016
    0 replies
  • While pressing the start button vaio screens comes again and aga Closed

Hello, As i m turning my laptop, vaio screen is coming up and then it goes blank again and again comes up. This is what is happening agin and agai...

Aakash | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 8, 2016
    3 replies
  • recovery error Closed

Hello, My granddaughter's laptop comes up with recovery error every time she starts up. I have ran the recovery over 50 times. But still not working...

Tee | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 8, 2016
    1 reply
  • Laptop not starting Closed

Hello, I was using my dell laptop few days back n suddenly it got switched off on its own. Since then my laptop isn't starting. Whenever I try s...

Kanupriya | Latest reply: Kanupriya Apr 8, 2016
    0 replies
  • Mouse Pad not responding Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and have two users created on it (Windows 8) When I log into Kids account, the Mousepad works fine and I ...

Vinay | Latest reply: Vinay Apr 7, 2016
    0 replies
  • Dell Laptop formated today at a laptop service Closed

Hello, I have a big problem with my dell laptop. I formatted today at a laptop service. Now i am trying to turn on and it stuck at the sign "welcome...

Anagjeci | Latest reply: Anagjeci Apr 7, 2016
    0 replies
  • Drivers for Packard Bell EasyNote ALP t19 Solved/Closed

Hello, Iv bought a elder 2hand: Packard Bell EasyNote ALP t19, 1,5 GHz, 500 MB GB ram, 50 GB harddisk. Says in the bottum--> Model:ALP-T19 ...

Ladyhawk77 | Latest reply: george Apr 7, 2016
    11 replies
  • laptop does not turn on Closed

i hav a problem in my laptop my lap is not turn on . i wrk my lap at eveng bt its not turn on already i hav this prblm i take the battery and put it o...

smithi | Latest reply: KY_WD Apr 7, 2016
    1 reply
  • how to solve my toshiba satellite c55 when the screen is dark? Closed

Hello, Hi! i have Toshiba satellite laptop c55 model. my laptop is working properly but there is no image on the screen? how to solve this problem? ...

kir | Latest reply: Computertech Apr 7, 2016
    1 reply
  • Black screen Closed

I have a Gateway NV53 Laptop that just gives me a black screen when I turn it on. I have removed the battery, unplugged it and held in the power butto...

Leema73 | Latest reply: ac3mark Apr 6, 2016
    4 replies
  • two orange flashing lights on my laptop toshiba satellite Closed

Hello, I have a power problem whit my laptop, there are two flashing lights are lighting at the same time in orange color the AC adapter light and ...

CPU | Latest reply: CPU Apr 6, 2016
    0 replies
  • laptop volume Closed

Hello, the volume doesn't work only when plug in the ear phone, when I turn on the volume of the laptop it doesn't work, but when I plug in the ear ...

solialofi | Latest reply: solialofi Apr 6, 2016
    0 replies
  • laptop volume doesn't work only when I used the ear phone Closed

Good morning, I'm asking for help, my laptop volume doesn't work only when I used the ear phone, I even try the system preferences but the wheel still...

solialofi | Latest reply: solialofi Apr 6, 2016
    0 replies
  • Free video calling Closed

Hello, sir, i want free video call on net Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.87

chahak | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 6, 2016
    1 reply
  • HP laptop lights up but the screen isn't Closed

Hello, my laptop is HP G42. battery isn't functioning well, but it's fine. the power indicator is off, but the wifi indicator is on, and the fan mo...

citsar | Latest reply: KY_WD Apr 6, 2016
    1 reply
  • Laptop starts with black screen and after 30 sec it turns off Closed

Hello. I have a problem with my laptop. I have a Toshiba Satellite L675 for 6 years and few weeks ago i tried to move it and i dropped it by mistake ...

Andrei_14 | Latest reply: Computertech Apr 6, 2016
    1 reply