The discussions

Recovery

Hello, I have deleted my files from recycle bin, Now how can i get that data.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
noogie37

Does it software?

Hello, hello,, does S-Video to RCA need a software to work?? or its just simply plug-in the cable?? hope someone answer my question thank you...

alli.sone

I have a problem with adobe's new flashplayer

Hello,So I tried to watch a Youtube video and when I clicked on the link to the video, in the box where it should show the video, it says "Hello, you ...

bennyhouse34

Can't see folder / drive properties

Hello, I have Window XP SP3 installed. It was working fine. I wass running AVG antivirus program so far, since problem with my folder properties, I ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
sql

How 2 access 2 differnt vb6.0 project

Hello, i am developing a visual basic 6.0 project where I need to access different projects from one projects .let us hav an eg. A,B,C,D are 4 diffe...

museum74

Msn problem

Hello, I hav some question hav to ask,when i wan to remove the window live messenger from control panel,it does not show on control panel,then i go t...

Kane

Windows vista cd (copy)

Hello all, I was wondering something. I needed to know where can I get the torrent or the file to burn a legit copy of Microsoft Windows Vista?? I kn...

merrypc

Installation problem

Hello, I am facing 2 problems, first whenever I try to Install any software on my XP based pc, the install wizrd appers for may 2 secs and vanish...

paul652

Cnnectio of internet

Hello,myself anupam shukla i want to know the proccess of connection of internet through mobile to laptop.

anais543

Bluetooth

Hello, Hi How to install bluetooth, and where is the option tab, could you please help , not good at comps

dior_c

Sound problem

Hello, i am Pradeep kumar i have a problem about the sound driver for window server 2003. i have dual core pc the sound does,nt play on win 2003...

WallyE

Msn messenger still doesnt work

Hello, I am trying to get the new msn messenger and I tried it in every way. I tried to remove it its not I tried downloading it its not working help...

subzero00

Xp is not installing

Hello, hi i am trying to instal xp, it detects the cd goes to system is cofiguring, then it goes blank, i have usd diffrenet cd's, i can intall linu...

perham

Im so confused

Hello, i have a dell laptop. and im having many difficultys firstly i would like to point out that everytime i manage to start the laptop it goes ...

sawaaz

About bios

Hello, but can you tell me how to go to BIOS cuz I don't know where it is...

bizzounours

My avg 8.5 is not opening in vista

Hello, i am encountering problems while i try to run my avg antivirus 8.5. they say that the side by side configuration is incorrect.i also faced the ...

tokeneight

My hp pavillion dv5 has black screen problem

Hello, When the computer is ON and I close it, then when I open it the screen stays black and I have to restart it... Can anyone tell me how to fix t...

warchild

Prob after download of ie8 on my xp laptop

Hello, I downloaded the new ie8 and did everything as asked. when I rebooted ,I am now unable to open explorere .I have recovered from a previous poi...

slowfood78

Ares wont connect

Hello, i have ares and it says connecting and stays on there for a long time i am running windows vista and my internet connection is on my colle...

coolsarthak

Help ! window xp retrival

Hello, Can anyone help me, my system crashed, I ran my pc in safe mode, my pc completed a system restore, which included windows xp, but I cannot o...

yerenu

Error 2908

Hello, I have windows xp. updated my itunes to the 8.2. now it will not install. It goes through the configuration step then states there is a pro...

be.st55

Hp dv4 problem with camera

Closed

Hello, I can't see the webcam.sometimes i see sometime not.How do i resolve the problem?

tedaddic

Puter factory spec

Hello, I am wondering how to set My puter back to factory spec how can I do this?????????????

tchswa48

My msn doesnt work

Hello, I have the newest version of MSN on my computer and ive been using it before with no problems then out of know where it stops working. i tried...

minddevil41

My name is jamie

Hello, i want to know how i can get my pics of my cell phone on to the computer but i do not have a hook up for the cell to the computer and i do not...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
tripole

I/o magic usb enclousre for 3.5 hard drive

Hello, i have a external hard drive fr my comp it was orignaly for my xp comp.( idont have any more) but now i want tuse it on my visa comp...shocki...

apeesc

Shift&clicking on my sim doesn't work

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
mohsinuddin94

I cant install any windows live messenger

Hello, For some reason I cant install ANY windows live messenger. every time i download the thing to download it, it "skips" the Run, Save Cancel ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
Webdude

Lost my cd

Hello, hi i just wanna ask help i have web cam its vimicro ZC0301Plus but i cant install it. pls help

derblun

Vista 32 problems

Hello, alright I have a problem I have vista 32 bit and yes I know it is old, but yeah still works. The problem that I am having is this, when I turn...

efath52

Help! screen goes black!

Hello, Last night I shut down my acer laptop while windows vista was updating. I shut it down by holding the power button. Now when I start it up it ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
Element6

Change language

Hello, i would like to know how to change the language on my computer from spanish to english

wder51

Laptop and mobile bluetooth connection

Hello, I have IBM T41 laptop and motorola A1200 mobile set. Laptop: windows XP. My mobile has bluetooth connection but in my laptop, there is not ev...

angelseek

Can not find script file boot vbs

Hello, actualy i deleted on vault place also........pls give me good solution

8 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
Swati

I need drivers software

Hello, can i find any program that he can find all my drivers from the net ? for example i install it in any laptop or pc and he find to me the drive...

johnopjo

Windows wont let me do anything

Hello, I purchased a brand new HP Mini with Windows XP. Apperently it did not come loaded with any form of Virus Protection. I now have a multitu...

Charlie

Dv6000: my internet cable

Hi, my wireless internet works but my cable doesn't, what are the possible reasons for this?

Himitsu

Keyboard help

Hello, I just had a ASUS graphics card installed on my xp computer and whenever i play games i cant press S to go backwards unless i hold Shift or Ct...

Gunboy27

File recovery problem

Hello, I need help! I deleted the partition C on Xp install and now i need to get some J2l files back! I tried every recovery program i could down...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
vlad48765

Can't hear recordings

Hello, I can hear regular songs i play on my laptop, but when I record my voice on any recording software or my webcam, when I try to play it back,...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
ivault3

Remote desktop xp

Hello, i want to connect xp pro laptop via remote connection, i can connect no problem, but host computer lock out itself when i connected. i want to...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
dawooddoe

Dell laptop8600 inspiron can't power up /lock

Hello, I hope you can help me, I wanted to reset my computer back to factory settings, did fn-ctrl-F11, screen came back with error message missin...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
MsBrokeit!

Wlm 7.5

Hello, i download windows live messenge 7.5 but it doesn't work why???? if you can answer me do it soon as you can.... thnx for everything

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
nisa

Window vista wont start up

Hello, Im new here and i've been following ur discussion.My problem is when i start up the window vista at at hp com it load and then the s...

sequestrated

Window media player has no sound

Hello, My Windows media player has no sound, but all other programs has sound.... Thank you very much...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
gump46

I have accidentally uninstalled my sound card

Solved

Hi, can someone please help me i accidentall uninstalled the sound device on my laptop and i have no idea where the cd is to re-install is there...

sarah

Work file

Hello, i make a document in excel but tht 1 is delete and recyclinbib is also empty what i do 4 that documents i want that back

t_ust

No sound

Hello, hi I get no sound from my toshiba lap top when i'm playing movies or cds

bshe41

Monitor not power

hi someone who can help me there . . . Problem on my monitor . . .after restarting the computer monitor displays "No Signal" Any body there ca...

ste22

I want drives form accer 5220

Hello, i'd like to install the drives in laptop just help me in doing that thankz!

spicewear
Results 21601 - 21650 out of a total of 24,656